Black Bolt Vs Exodus!

Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Fantasma Ghost

Can one of the mightiest mutants, take the king of the Inhumans? I want to see how this one plays out, seeing as Exodus took on the Avengers and X- Men combined, that included Sersi, one of the most powerful Eternals, if not the most. He also took on, War Machine and took Xavier's most powerful mind blast, while maintaining an impregnable force field around the entire island of Genosha. I have B Bolt for the win, by the way.

Vertigo Legend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Vertigo Legend

there's no way he could beat blackbolt, do i need to say more?

Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Fantasma Ghost

Vertigo Legend says:

"there's no way he could beat blackbolt, do i need to say more?"

Yes you do, I already said that I think he can win. The thread is more like, what can he do to stay in it? As I said earlier he took Sersi, that says a lot.

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Phorqe

Exodus is a pretty powerful dude. As stated, he fought the Avengers and the X-men while doing a bunch of other things. If Black Bolt is resistant to TP than that's one less thing he could use. I mean Black Bolt could scream, but that might do more damage than he'd want to do. BB probably would win, but I'd say Exodus might win 3 outta ten times.

Avatar image for alexander_anderson
Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Yeah, Exodus is a brute. I don't think he could survive a scream, but he has a grab bag of powers that would make life difficult for Black Bolt: Psychokinesis, Telekinesis, Teleportation, Energy Blasts, etc. When he went all out against Holocaust, Avalon fell from orbit, and I believe he's gotten stronger since then.

Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Fantasma Ghost

Phorqe says:

"Exodus is a pretty powerful dude. As stated, he fought the Avengers and the X-men while doing a bunch of other things. If Black Bolt is resistant to TP than that's one less thing he could use. I mean Black Bolt could scream, but that might do more damage than he'd want to do. BB probably would win, but I'd say Exodus might win 3 outta ten times."

Reasonable answer.

Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Fantasma Ghost

Alexander Anderson says:

"Yeah, Exodus is a brute. I don't think he could survive a scream, but he has a grab bag of powers that would make life difficult for Black Bolt: Psychokinesis, Telekinesis, Teleportation, Energy Blasts, etc. When he went all out against Holocaust, Avalon fell from orbit, and I believe he's gotten stronger since then."

Agreed.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By lordraiden

Alexander Anderson says:

"Yeah, Exodus is a brute. I don't think he could survive a scream, but he has a grab bag of powers that would make life difficult for Black Bolt: Psychokinesis, Telekinesis, Teleportation, Energy Blasts, etc. When he went all out against Holocaust, Avalon fell from orbit, and I believe he's gotten stronger since then."

I think exodus has the powers and potential to win, but he's to unstable and not up to BB experience, which is what makes the win for black bolt!

Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Fantasma Ghost

lordraiden says:

"Alexander Anderson says:

I think exodus has the powers and potential to win, but he's to unstable and not up to BB experience, which is what makes the win for black bolt!"

Can agree with that.

Black Smile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Black Smile

isn't he imortal? because if he is then I would say Exudos wins however Black bolt's

sonic screams are supposed to be strong enough to shatter reality am I right therefore the victory goes to him

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By zee crusher

Black Smile says:

"isn't he imortal? because if he is then I would say Exudos wins however Black bolt's sonic screams are supposed to be strong enough to shatter reality am I right therefore the victory goes to him "

If blackbolt were to use that type of scream towards exodus he bettter hope he isn't paying attention that scream ofcourse would win the battle but leave blackbolt wide open for pretty much any attack the only thing exodus could really do is block lol so yeah bb wins but it be one hell of a fight.

Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Fantasma Ghost

Black Smile says:

"isn't he imortal? because if he is then I would say Exudos wins however Black bolt'ssonic screams are supposed to be strong enough to shatter reality am I right therefore the victory goes to him "

He has been around for a long long time, but I don't know if he is immortal.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

exodus.

ShenKuei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ShenKuei

Black Bolt is not immune to telepathy but he is extremely resistant to it.

Just my 2 cents.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Bloodties" Exodus could beat BB

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers