ImNemotheGemini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By ImNemotheGemini

@sherlock:

I find it very hard to believe Adam would even want to throw that many punches... If he even could.. Now without sparking a superman vs Hulk debate.. Hulk in savage form is arguably just as strong and durable as superman.. Or just a level or two below ! Which ever one is true.. Doesn't matter ! BA punching Hulk the same way he's hitting Supes in that scan (of he were savage) would do one of two things.. Either make Hulk angrier.. And cause all his stats to rise.. Or hurt Hulk to where he's to rocked to recover... The former is far more likely than the latter ! A savage Hulk taking that same hit would get back up stronger and more durable than when he was knocked down ! Now take everything any incarnation of Hulk has done.. And multiply it by 2 ! That's WWH on the smallest possibly upgrade ! He could be way more powerful.. But let's keep it reasonable without to much speculation !

Hulk has shown the feats to suggest he could not only tank blows from BA.. But a blitz from some top tiers ! Plus BA has not shown the capability to maintain flash level combat speed ! After the initial blitz.. If Hulk isn't out.. Then he's going to get up.. Even stronger than when he was knocked down !

Now again.. Lets double Hulks power again since he's morals off and not holding back (WBH) at this point.. It's safe to assume that BA really will be a fly in comparison to Hulk ! By some chance that BA is strong enough to make Hulk feel the sting of his blitz .. Hulk will only grow stronger ! At the end of "Heart of the Monster" Hulk and Red She Hulk were over 80 feet tall from their battle (She was absorbing all Hulks excess gamma , otherwise she would have died quickly fighting him) and from all the extra gamma absorbed from Fing Fang Foom.. Why do I bring this up.. If BA could in fact make Hulk feel his blitz.. Then i imagine an 80 foot World Breaker crushing BA with a thunderclap that's felt all the way to galactus's world ship ! Lol not serious about the worlds ship part.. But seriously.. BA is not winning outside of BFR.. And even that's gonna be a struggle ! If this were WWH with morals in.. We'd have a great battle.. But this.. This in my eyes is spite..

Characters like Superman & Hulk are walking no limits fallacies ! They can do whatever the plot needs them too.. And most of the time.. They don't struggle while performing high end feats which makes gauging them vastly difficult.. Those little 2x multipliers I put in Hulk could be massive low balling.. But from what he's done.. It's more tha. Enough to end BA in a single punch.. Maybe 2 or 3 !

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@imnemothegemini: Hulk grew 80 feet tall because of all the Gamma he absorbed in his fights... He didn't grew up that tall by himself. Not to mention, in Pak's run it mentioned Hulk doesn't grow bigger anymore when he enrages himself but becomes a living gamma bomb like WBH. He can grow that big by external reasons. Not that it matter because size doesn't mean anything to strength in comics.

Calrissian89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imnemothegemini: I completely forgot he grew that size. Question. Has Black Adam survived planet busting attacks?

Avatar image for imnemothegemini
ImNemotheGemini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage:

I know.. Which I find odd lol.. I just chalked it up to his body had to grow to contain the amount of gamma he absorbed from all the gamma Fing Fang Foon was releasing because of the bombs he ate ! Didn't mean to paint the image Hulk would grow while fighting BA.. But do you agree with my post on how BA could not defeat WBH ?

HyperViper97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ALRIGHT. So hulk is stronger and has a better healing factor. BA has insanely powerful mystic lightning, can keep up with a flash, and is strong enough to knock the snot out of superman. Adam wins

ImNemotheGemini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By ImNemotheGemini

@calrissian89:

He hasn't shown it yet.. New or pre-52.. Which makes it safe to assume 1-3 punches from Hulk and BA is done for !

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imnemothegemini: Yes. I agree Black Adam can't beat WBH. However, Hulk is not landing 1 hit on Adam in like... Ever...

Calrissian89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: By that logic that means this is a stalemate and can be locked.

NeonPheonix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#109  Edited By NeonPheonix

Black Adam is way more experienced, skilled, and faster meaning that he reacts swiftly, smarter and better

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Dratini1331

So both sides can throw the other basically into deep space, the diffence being Adam can return, and Hulk cannot, and Adam is faster. Adam throws him into space, fight over. If no BFR, Hulk can probably take 3-4/10 depending on versions. Maybe 5-6/10 if we give him some generous assumptions.

Calrissian89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ImNemotheGemini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay so it's a stalemate.. I don't agree with the "never get hit arguments" but it's plausible ! BA can't beat Hulk outside of BFR.. Hulk can't hit BA but could destroy the planet killing BA. BA hasn't shown terrestrial explosion feats and ABC logic and speculation don't fly on ComicVine !

Can someone get a mod to lock this ?

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@calrissian89: How so? any explanation? or just that the Hulk wins because Fanboy? What can't stand someone having a different opinion than you?

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@calrissian89: I do apologies if im coming across as crass the question to me seems silly. A speed blitz is within the capabilities of Adam. Since this is a hypothetical situation its usually best to assume that people are fighting at their best hence why you are utilizing the strongest version of Hulk evven though it wasnt explicitly stated. Honestly Adam isnt stupid (Heck wisdom is one of his powers) so standing there going punch for punch seems rather silly for anyone with any sense.

@sherlock:

I find it very hard to believe Adam would even want to throw that many punches... If he even could..

Im just gonna break down everything you said.

First what is your thought process here? If Adam can move at Mach 500 im not sure why the rest of his body couldnt keep up. Would he want to? Likely not though Adam is fully self centered enough to beat hulk until Hulk doesnt get back up.

Hulk in savage form is arguably just as strong and durable as superman.. Or just a level or two below ! Which ever one is true.. Doesn't matter !

This is actually completely untrue. Superman at normal levels can tank super novas and tow planets by himself. Savage Hulk has nothing to showcase that. Heck you have Savage Hulk being KOed by people like Namor who is only class 100.

BA punching Hulk the same way he's hitting Supes in that scan (of he were savage) would do one of two things.. Either make Hulk angrier.. And cause all his stats to rise.. Or hurt Hulk to where he's to rocked to recover... The former is far more likely than the latter !

Considering Hulk has been KOed by much less in savage form this is again completely false.

A savage Hulk taking that same hit would get back up stronger and more durable than when he was knocked down ! Now take everything any incarnation of Hulk has done.. And multiply it by 2 ! That's WWH on the smallest possibly upgrade ! He could be way more powerful.. But let's keep it reasonable without to much speculation !

Sure if he takes a single hit then hell get back up peeved and since he gets stronger as he gets madder then yeah ill give that to you. What is he going to do when he is punched hundreds of times in a seconds span? This is just in one second. Do you think Adam will be tired after one second? or two? or a minute?

Most of your argument thus far has been speculation actually since you have yet to reference or post feats for anything.

Hulk has shown the feats to suggest he could not only tank blows from BA.. But a blitz from some top tiers ! Plus BA has not shown the capability to maintain flash level combat speed ! After the initial blitz.. If Hulk isn't out.. Then he's going to get up.. Even stronger than when he was knocked down !

Black Adam has shown to fight on equal (And often times above) Superman and Captain Marvel has beaten the Martian Manhunter and multiple times taken on the entire JSA by himself. See this is an actual reference. Which top tires have blitzed him? Can you provide scans? Opinions mean absolutely nothing in the battle forum.

One of his powers from Shazam is endurance. I dont see why tiring is going to be a problem.

You have yet to prove that Hulk will be able to withstand that or that even after he will be able to tag Adam. Heck even at half his top speed hes still faster than anything Hulk can handle.

Now again.. Lets double Hulks power again since he's morals off and not holding back (WBH) at this point.. It's safe to assume that BA really will be a fly in comparison to Hulk ! By some chance that BA is strong enough to make Hulk feel the sting of his blitz .. Hulk will only grow stronger !

At this point all of WBHs top feats put him at superman level in terms of strength and durability. Black Adam can and has hurt being on that level. His arch enemy is Captain Marvel for crying out loud. If he couldnt damage him then what kind of villain would he be?

This is one of the fallacies with Hulk "Hulks strength is limitless and he will only get stronger". This is a logical fallacy and is pure speculation. You cant back it up. Im sorry but the upper limits of Hulks strength are what he has been shown to be capable of in the comics. Saying he is any stronger than that cant be proven and is therefore a fallacy.

But seriously.. BA is not winning outside of BFR.. And even that's gonna be a struggle ! If this were WWH with morals in.. We'd have a great battle.. But this.. This in my eyes is spite..

BFR would be the easiest way for Adam to win. Too easy for my tastes though if you want me to argue that point too i will.

Your opinion means absolutely nothing to me. You keep stating all these facts about how strong Hulk is and how durable he is and how he will eternally get stronger and have as of yet to prove any of it. Showcase something if its true. If all these things your talking about have happened then post scans. Its not a hard concept. Until then everything you are saying is moot because i have backed up my claims and you have not

Characters like Superman & Hulk are walking no limits fallacies ! They can do whatever the plot needs them too.. And most of the time.. They don't struggle while performing high end feats which makes gauging them vastly difficult.. Those little 2x multipliers I put in Hulk could be massive low balling.. But from what he's done.. It's more tha. Enough to end BA in a single punch.. Maybe 2 or 3 !

That statement is a fallacy in and of itself.

Bob agent of Hydra can do whatever the plot needs him to. Its fiction the writers can make it any way they want

I dont mind you multipliers my problem is comparisons. Savage Hulk being on the level of Superman is laughable and false on every level

What has Hulk done then? Once again back up your claims

Black Adam hs taken shots from Superman, Captain Marvel, Martian Manhunter, Powergirl, Orion, Atom Smasher, and Superboy prime. Thats high end durability.

He has also taken on the JSA alone and wreaked havoc on them. Beaten Martian Manhunter, Beaten Captain Marvel, and is consistently shown to be on the same physical level as Superman, Captain Marvel, Martian Manhunter, etc and often times is shown being superior to them.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: @imnemothegemini: @calrissian89:

OK this is literally the last time im going to say this. If Hulk can Beat Adam then PROVE IT!

Ghost Ravage you havnt said much so ill leave you mostly out of this

The other two of you have posted nothing to back any of the wild and false claims you have been making. If Hulk wins then give some evidence of this other than your opinions which as iv stated multiple times mean absolutely nothing

Calrissian89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sherlock: No problem I just want some logic to debates since no one uses that anymore. Can you provide any scans( if you have ) of Black Adam surviving a planet busting attack? This would help me provide an alternative to my arguement.

Atwerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Atwerx
#92 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (2034 posts) - 3 hours, 40 minutes ago - Show Bio

Why do people on Comic Vine have such ignorance and hate towards Hulk??? Is it some type of epidemic?

@petey_is_spidey: I agree.. incalculable strength basically can get as strong as he needs to.. indestructible.... super healing factor... but its never enough! If you can fly and your fast this somehow always translates to beating Hulk. Even though he has batted numerous times super speedy's in motion... And withstood many forms of powerful energy blasts... BA is no match...

Calrissian89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sherlock: What false claims have I been making Sherlock? Did you fully read ANY of my posts? Ill say this one last time so I can end it here and now so bear with me for a second. If he can fight at that speed why doesnt he fight superman like that? I completely understand where you're coming from now it's time you did the same.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sherlock: Superman doesn't tow any planets by himself post-crisis, at least not to my knowledge. Even this one:

No Caption Provided

It's him + Hal. Superman at base has never been shown to tow Earth, though the new 52 one probably could since he can easily bench one. Are there smaller planets you're talking about?

ImNemotheGemini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sherlock:

I'm sorry ! Can't post scans.. If it isn't too much trouble you could check @TheAcidSkull s respect thread for Hulk.. Anything I've said is in that !

Superman can pull a planet ? Hulk resisted a force that could knock one out of orbit.. If you can resist it .. You can create the force also ! Hulk can tow planets as well (if he could fly)

Hulk is a certified team buster as well ! Whole groups of X-men, Avengers, defenders etc !

Per Cival War.. Hulk was once the 2nd most powerful Hero on earth ! Thor was dead at the time.. But now Sentrybis dead so no one knows who's first now.. Hulk or Thor ? And that was before WWH happened were Hulk got a massive Upgrade !

Hulk's tanked shots from Thor, classic Juggernaut ! Classic Strange ! A blast from GALACTUS ! Black Bolts whisper's ! A non holding back Sentry ! Hercules ! ZEUS !!

Come on dude ! Cry me a river with you're complaining ! You've proved nothing but BA is faster than Hulk !

Hulks been used to defeat characters no one else could ! Onslaught ! Phoenix Emma Frost ! Skaar,, hero Kala ! THANOS doesn't even want to trade blows with Hulk !

And you and I both know that Supes And Hulk are plot devices ! One day Supes is getting knocked around by Cheetah.. The next he's no selling DoomsDay ! Same for Hulk ! One day Thing gives him a good Fight.. The next he's no selling Sentry !

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By GhostRavage

@sherlock: There's prove of Hulk having similar Durability and Strength as Superman at base. Superman has tanked Supernovas to the face but gets KO'd for hitting a a Shadowmoon. Superman's durability its pretty inconsistent. There are low and high showings same as Hulk. Hulk has been KO'd by a cement truck... an effing... Cement Truck...

Nonetheless...

No Caption Provided

This is Hulk overpowering the force that can change a planets orbit. The guy he's fighting is The Stranger, a cosmic entity. So, we can assume Hulk from the very beginning has Planetary Durability and Strength... and since Hulk hasn't been ret-con'd ever... That's the same Hulk we see today.

Anyway, World Breaker Hulk has by far one of the best striking feats in the comic industry. Superman has never destroyed a planet besides his silver age version... Nonetheless, even if he manages to destroy one it won't be like WBH did. He just clashed with Red She Hulk and the planet along with the moon exploded. Disintegrated 2 beings equal to Savage Hulk and 1 on par with Surfer... Not to mention they were amp'd as hell in the Dark Dimension. You can use the He'l feat of Superman N52 but Hulk did something a lot better in the 70s... He clashed with Ironclad and it was felt in different dimensions making catastrophes along the way. As for feats of Strength of Superman, i did write a good argument about them in the Hulk page... Most of them are lifting feats rather than striking feats... Not to mention all of them were done without fighting. i.e Benching the earth... Pulling the earth... Pulling 1/3 of the earth... and on and on...

Im just replying because you included me. However, i don't think WBH will win against Black Adam... But Black Adam has NOTHING to put down WBH. It could be stalemate because Hulk will never land a hit but Adam can't beat him. And for the record... A Hulk not holding back is indeed WBH...

Here is him in the War at Manhattan... tearing the east coeast just by mere footsteps... Also in las Vegas, erased all the west side just by summoning the WBH... Also, he says to Dr. Strange that he was holding back in both Manhattan and Las Vegas... Then proceeds to bust planet effortlessly stating he was not going to hold back this time.

Calrissian89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dratini1331: Its just what you said without considering any factors. Im a fanboy of both sides so I am never biased. If you read MY POSTS, then you'll see I actually try to create scenarios or at least ask questions as to why something will happen, not, HULK WINS HE STRONGER GAME OVER!DAHURR!!

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@calrissian89: Meh, I've been reading through it afterwards, but I still don't see what stops two beings, both plausibly capable of Hurling each other into deep space, from doing so. BA is just so much faster than Hulk that's it's pretty hard not to side with BA on a BFR competition. BA also has flight, so it's much harder for hulk to win than BA.

Calrissian89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Calrissian89

@dratini1331: That's fine with me. Listen, I prefer it to be a stalemate really because I am a reader, a thinker, and lastly an artist. I could draw you both of them winning their fights but if you STATE who is winning, you have to back up the claims. Now what IM arguing is, @Sherlock put a scan of Adam fighting Jay.e reason he traveled that fast was because he had to. Since he DOESNT or NEED to go that fast vs Superman, WHY would he use it here?

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Dratini1331

@calrissian89: I wish I could draw well =( Best I get are stick figures =P I'm just thinking along the lines of, "One punch sends either into orbit, BA flies, and therefore, is feasible to win via BFR" It would one of the best fights on the forums IMO though. Basing off other arguments, I could see hulk taking a small majority without BFR.

Calrissian89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dratini1331: someone would need to post a scan of WBH surviving the planet he destroyed with red she hulk to count bfr out of the question.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Dratini1331

@calrissian89: I'm not sure surviving would matter. BFR wins because he can't fight anymore, as though he were incapacitated. He can't make it back to earth, so he would lose regardless of him surviving space or not. BA can fly back, so he's primarily immune to BFR.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Sherlock

@imnemothegemini: I wish you had said you cant post scans to begin with.I wouldnt have gotten so heatec in that case. Iv seen all of that though i do have a few things to say about some of them. The Galactus instance is non cannon and wasnt even Hulk. It was Peter Parker in Hulks body IIRC. Zues didnt want to kill Hulk or he would have. The rest is great but he needs to be able to tank multiple shots like in the hundreds from someone with Superman level Strength

Adam is also a team buster and has taken on teams of more powerful characters than the Xmen and Avengers See bellow for a basic roster

@ghostravage: A very good scan to be sure but its more of a strength feat than a durability one. Iv already established that Hulk wont be able to tag Adam what were trying at now is whether or not Adam has the capabilities to hurt Hulk with a punch

@sherlock: No problem I just want some logic to debates since no one uses that anymore. Can you provide any scans( if you have ) of Black Adam surviving a planet busting attack? This would help me provide an alternative to my arguement.

Apologies then im misunderstanding your intentions. I also apologize about the false claims statement

The most i have is Adam taking on the JLA at once including 3 green lanterns the martian manhunter powergirl super girl and wonder woman as well as some fights with Captain Marvel who is stated to be Supermans physical equal as well as the shot he took from Clark that i posted earlier and as Clark said he wasnt holding back. If you want me to post them i can do so.

ON the speed blitz im not sure why hes not always written like that though if im not mistaken Battle Forum rules state that combatants fight to the best of their ability and that would mean Adam utilizes his speed

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sethlol:

hulk is stronger and will heal way to fast adam will get a beat down.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sherlock: The scan serves as Durability and Strength feat... Durability because he withstand the force at first, strength because he overpowered the force.

As for Adam hurting Hulk, yes, Black Adam can hurt Hulk. However, i don't see him putting WBH down since the minimum force to make him move is planet busting punches. And nothing Adam has dished says he can use that kind of punching force in battle. Superman is supposed to have planet busting strength, however, he has never shown striking forces that suggests he has, he has only benching and lifting feats. Yes he's uber strong, but he hasn't show anything to say he uses that kind of force in battle, while Hulk with Pak's Saga did.

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ww3 ba does not have as good feats as wwh, so yea hulk wins here.

Calrissian89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sherlock: So this states Black Adam wins speed blitzing and BFR. Hulk wins if they brawl it out. The way I see it Adam wins two out of three every time and I am a hulk fan boy. I know when I lost because the only way I count BFR out is of he could survive, doesn't matter if he's in space or another dimension, dead is dead. So unless I see Hulk survive the self BFR with Red She-Hulk, he loses most encounters. Other than that, IF we want to give them both equal terms then there would be no BFR but what fun would that be? It would turn out to be a speed over durability and strength argument which doesn't seem fun.

Gambit474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol i actually didn't expect this thread to go 3 pages. You guys make some good points about both characters

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

@atwerx said:

Why do people on Comic Vine have such ignorance and hate towards Hulk??? Is it some type of epidemic?

@petey_is_spidey: I agree.. incalculable strength basically can get as strong as he needs to.. indestructible.... super healing factor... but its never enough! If you can fly and your fast this somehow always translates to beating Hulk. Even though he has batted numerous times super speedy's in motion... And withstood many forms of powerful energy blasts... BA is no match...

Exactly. Hulk has beaten many, MANY foes with flight(Gladiator, Thor, Silver Surfer etc.), but nooooooo, he somehow can't beat Superman or Black Adam. He's beaten many with super sonic speed(Quicksilver & Silver Surfer(who is arguably the fastest comic book character period) ). But no, that doesn't cut it for Flash and Superman. Has taken beatings from Ultron, Thor, Red Hulk, Gladiator, Juggernaut , etc., but that isn't enough for Doomsday.

STOP! THE! HATE!

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@atwerx said:

Exactly. Hulk has beaten many, MANY foes with flight(Gladiator, Thor, Silver Surfer etc.), but nooooooo, he somehow can't beat Superman or Black Adam. He's beaten many with super sonic speed(Quicksilver & Silver Surfer(who is arguably the fastest comic book character period) ). But no, that doesn't cut it for Flash and Superman. Has taken beatings from Ultron, Thor, Red Hulk, Gladiator, Juggernaut , etc., but that isn't enough for Doomsday.

STOP! THE! HATE!

Hulk has only beaten Surfer on planet hulk, when surfer was powerless......

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WWH ftw. Black Adams arrogance will be his downfall

Gambit474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually Green Hulk was no where to be seen in Age of Ultron so one has to assume he was killed

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#138 god_spawn  Moderator

@petey_is_spidey said:

@atwerx said:

STOP! THE! HATE!

And he only "beat" him when Surfer was distracted by the Warbound and Hulk caught him flat footed and Surfer took a thrashing only to get back up and free everyone else. He was fully ready to kill Hulk on physicals alone.

WHAT_DiiCK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well it all depends if world war hulk has his cosmic powers the he wins which he got from Galactus

Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

@norrinboltagonprime21 said:

@petey_is_spidey said:

@atwerx said:

STOP! THE! HATE!

And he only "beat" him when Surfer was distracted by the Warbound and Hulk caught him flat footed and Surfer took a thrashing only to get back up and free everyone else. He was fully ready to kill Hulk on physicals alone.

Fine, I was kinda bias about the Surfer lose, but Hulk is still capable of beating opponents with flight.

Calrissian89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Equonox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Adam stomps. WWH and WWIII story lines are actually quite similar, in that both go beast mode and tank a ton of powerhouses in their respective universes, but Adam just has massive speed and intelligence advantages, not to mention he has FAR better ranged attacks (could just fry Hulk non-stop w/ magical lightning) and can fly.

I'd put them on the same strength/durability level, maybe Hulk has a bit of an edge (like I said, their top showings are pretty similar), but Adam has key advantages that functionally negate Hulk's ability to use his only possible advantage.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have a feeling this will never end, and this thread will just become the new "Superman vs Thor" neverending battle on CV.

But, back to reality, BA has too much speed, too much flying, and too much ranged attack for Hulk to win. BFR alone gives him the edge for a win almost every single time. With speed + flight, realistically, Hulk cant touch him. Even though Hulk has pulled some good speed feats like catching bullets, that's still far from BA's feats of fighting Jay Garrick at super-speed through a city.

Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have a feeling this will never end, and this thread will just become the new "Superman vs Thor" neverending battle on CV.

But, back to reality, BA has too much speed, too much flying, and too much ranged attack for Hulk to win. BFR alone gives him the edge for a win almost every single time. With speed + flight, realistically, Hulk cant touch him. Even though Hulk has pulled some good speed feats like catching bullets, that's still far from BA's feats of fighting Jay Garrick at super-speed through a city.

Too much flying????? What does that even mean? Same thing can be said for Thor; Thor is barely slower than BA, can fly also, and has a wider array of attacks, but that doesn't stop Hulk from beating him sensless multiple times.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With BFR Black Adam wins. No Bfr Hulk wins

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sherlock: No, Your scan is showing Flash beating Adam. Adam by himself didn't throw even one punch. He was getting speedblitzed.

ImNemotheGemini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sherlock:

To be honest.. I hate debating against characters with speed so great that they could dodge a bullet if the barrel was put directly against their forehead lol !

I can not prove that Hulk strike BA if he is using his speed to the fullest (as he would since morals are off)

As per Hulk's many feats multiplied over by a huge power increase- I won't say you can't prove BA can severely hurt or kil Hulk- rather I'm just convinced that he couldn't !

Can we agree to disagree agreeable ?

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By Sherlock

@calrissian89: If Adam tries to go blow for blow with Hulk then yeah ill give it to Hulk.The problem I still have is the speed difference. I won't concede that Adam has the glass chin that seems to be going around the topic and severely doubt he will go down in a single shot. If he were to not blitz him and not BFR him and decides to duke it out, Adam still has the option to out maneuver Hulk if things turn sour

In the scan with superman Supes says he's not holding back and decks him.Adam Wasnt even phased by the attack and Superman has towed the freaking planet with help from others. Hulk isn't gonna KO him in one shot.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@gambit474 said:

Not sure if it'd be relevant but speed isn't everything..Thor was able to catch Quicksilver before. I'm sure Hulk at WWH/WBH levels could do the same with BA

He didn't catch Quicksilver, he struck the floor Quicksilver was standing on

Grey Hulk easily manage to tag Quick Silver.

No Caption Provided

Quicksilver still has many feats of Super Speed reation time. Grey Hulk hits him easy enough before he can react.

Also Hulk has dealt with Speedsters before with a single move.

No Caption Provided

Thunder Clap.

Speaking of Thunder claps, they can and have been near Nuclear in blast power.

No Caption Provided

Anyone have Feats of Black Adam tanking nuke like hits at all?

Seriously, WWH wins this.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didnt thor get real with hulk and lightning blast ko him? Why couldnt black adam do the same?