Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By czarny_samael666

BA will blitz Ares. Thor will give him a good fight, I think that very weakned BA could lose to Hercules.

sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By sexy_merc

Black Adam should win.

the darknessss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By the darknessss

team together using there heads will win imo.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By FinalStar86

Black Adam very easily, Herc and Ares are useless and Thor would get eaten alive by Adam

Thepowercosmic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Thepowercosmic

U guys think Thor is the week one? Thor king of Asgard wilder of the Runes an Odin force making hime the most powerful god of the MVU.

Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@FinalStar86 said:
"Black Adam very easily, Herc and Ares are useless and Thor would get eaten alive by Adam "
Correct, and I can't believe that people think otherwise.

@czarny_samael said:
"BA will blitz Ares. Thor will give him a good fight, I think that very weakned BA could lose to Hercules. "
Thor doesn't match-up well at all here. Black Adam is vastly stronger, faster, more durable and is nigh-invulnerable to virtually all forms of magic.

@Thepowercosmic
said:
"u guys think Thor is the week one? "
Ares is by far the weakest member of the team.

Thepowercosmic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Thepowercosmic

Thor surpassed Odin in power when Odin whet hand to hand with Galactus an they destroy galaxys will fighting u think Thor is week

The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Thepowercosmic said:

"Thor surpassed Odin in power when Odin whet hand to hand with Galactus an they destroy galaxys will fighting u think Thor is week "

Thor doesn't have the Odinforce anymore (I don't even recall Galactus and Odin decimating Galaxies in one of their fights, you may be referring to Tyrant), and, no, I know where he stands as a character and he's obviously one of the most powerful heroes in the MU.
Thepowercosmic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Thepowercosmic

what about Asgardian warriors madness an whe Thor acquired the power of the runes an he surpassed Odin in power u think BA can win that easy if he can win

The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Thepowercosmic said:
"what about Asgardian warriors madness an whe Thor acquired the power of the runes an he surpassed Odin in power u think BA can win that easy if he can win "
Rune King Thor would definitely beat BA, although WMT couldn't
Fire-brand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By Fire-brand

BA wins this. thor and herc can give him a good run for his money, but ares is going to be demolished. maybe if BRB was there they could have a shot at winning, but just herc and thor will probably lose.

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Silver2467
@Sexy Merc said:
" Black Adam should win. "
@FinalStar86 said:
" Black Adam very easily, Herc and Ares are useless and Thor would get eaten alive by Adam "
These. Ares is a complete non-factor. He can't hurt Adam. Herc is strong and durable, but that's about all he has going for him. Adam is much stronger, more durable, and faster than Herc, not to mention, he can fly. Thor's powerful, but he would lose to Adam. 
Avatar image for riseofapocalypse
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By RiseofApocalypse
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@RiseofApocalypse said:
"http://img4.imageshack.us/i/dc52week46003004.jpg/   What did I and illagork tell you guys? BA was empowered by another god in WWIII. Thor solos his ass.  "
The funny part about this is that you're talking like BA didn't appear in a storyline outside of WWIII. He has a countless number of high-end feats you continue to ignore that have been brought up in threads you've posted in.
Avatar image for galactusischere
Galactusischere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Galactusischere

Team wins.

RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By RiseofApocalypse
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
" @RiseofApocalypse said:
"http://img4.imageshack.us/i/dc52week46003004.jpg/   What did I and illagork tell you guys? BA was empowered by another god in WWIII. Thor solos his ass.  "
The funny part about this is that you're talking like BA didn't appear in a storyline outside of WWIII. He has a countless number of high-end feats you continue to ignore that have been brought up in threads you've posted in. "
Oh? Tell me of those showings. 
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@RiseofApocalypse said:
" @The Mjolnir Wielder said:
The funny part about this is that you're talking like BA didn't appear in a storyline outside of WWIII. He has a countless number of high-end feats you continue to ignore that have been brought up in threads you've posted in. "
Oh? Tell me of those showings.  "
Beating the living hell out of Lord Marvel, owning Martian Manhunter on three separate occasions, taking on Supes and Billy at the same time, taking down the entire JSA, owning multiple Flashes at the same time, mutilating Psycho Pirate in less than a second, etc.
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Galactusischere said:
"Team wins. "
How?
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By RiseofApocalypse
Beating the living hell out of Lord Marvel, owning Martian Manhunter on three separate occasions, taking on Supes and Billy at the same time, taking down the entire JSA, owning multiple Flashes at the same time, mutilating Psycho Pirate in less than a second, etc. "
He has also lost to Cap Marvel, J'onn, stalemated Superman, he took on the JSA (  Dr. Fate (Hector Hall), Hourman (android), Sentinel (Alan Scott), Atom-Smasher, Hawkgirl, Black Canary, Flash (Jay Garrick), Sand, Star-Sprangled Kid) because he had a brain tumor - the JSA was holding back. I don't know of the Flash instance. Psycho Pirate isn't hot shit. 
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@RiseofApocalypse said:
Beating the living hell out of Lord Marvel, owning Martian Manhunter on three separate occasions, taking on Supes and Billy at the same time, taking down the entire JSA, owning multiple Flashes at the same time, mutilating Psycho Pirate in less than a second, etc. "
He has also lost to Cap Marvel, J'onn, stalemated Superman, he took on the JSA (  Dr. Fate (Hector Hall), Hourman (android), Sentinel (Alan Scott), Atom-Smasher, Hawkgirl, Black Canary, Flash (Jay Garrick), Sand, Star-Sprangled Kid) because he had a brain tumor - the JSA was holding back. I don't know of the Flash instance. Psycho Pirate isn't hot shit.  "
1. It has been a number of years since Billy last defeated (please don't bring up the time he was possessed by Gluttony) BA
2. Yeah, J'onn won once out of like the 4-5 times they've fought 
3. Neither of them were going all out, and the JSA and the Horsemen have both stated that BA is stronger than Supes 
4. I wasn't even referring to that occasion
5. I think FinalStar86 has the scans 
6. He's a very fomidable villain 

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By King_Saturn
Black Adam for the win
BattleMage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By BattleMage

Team ftw

FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By FinalStar86
@BattleMage said:
" People still cease to amaze me. Any way team ftw "
You;re a troll, and the team loses, badly
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By FinalStar86
@RiseofApocalypse said:
" Psycho Pirate isn't hot shit.  "
LMFAO He is easily more powerful then anyone on that team
crabtree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By crabtree

team wins

FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By FinalStar86
@crabtree said:
I am a troll"  "
We know
Avatar image for greenlantern555
GreenLantern555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By GreenLantern555
@RiseofApocalypse:
 Psycho Pirate isn't hot shit. 
HAHA! I almost passed out when I read this!  

BA wins. Thor will give him a run but in the end Teth takes this.
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#29  Edited By Mercy_
@FinalStar86 said:
" @crabtree said:
I am a troll"  "
We know "
^My hero. 
Black Adam takes this. Thor puts up a fight, but Teth wins.
crabtree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By crabtree
@FinalStar86 said:

" @crabtree said:

I am a troll"  "

We know "

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Sherlock

Black Adam is Uber unfair in most Fight he should easily take this

RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By RiseofApocalypse
@GreenLantern555 said:

" @RiseofApocalypse:

HAHA! I almost passed out when I read this!   BA wins. Thor will give him a run but in the end Teth takes this. "
Nah. I remember Infinite Crisis. I like how M-Wielder tried to deliberately fool me with his post. I recall Adam being manipulated by Psycho Pirate at first and the only reason he 'defeated' PP was because he was caught off guard. 

Thor solos tbh.
GreenLantern555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By GreenLantern555
@RiseofApocalypse said:
" @GreenLantern555 said:

" @RiseofApocalypse:

HAHA! I almost passed out when I read this!   BA wins. Thor will give him a run but in the end Teth takes this. "
Nah. I remember Infinite Crisis. I like how M-Wielder tried to deliberately fool me with his post. I recall Adam being manipulated by Psycho Pirate at first and the only reason he 'defeated' PR was because he was caught off guard.  Thor solos tbh. "
How in the world does Thor Solo?
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Sherlock
@GreenLantern555 said:
" @GreenLantern555 said:

" @RiseofApocalypse:

Nah. I remember Infinite Crisis. I like how M-Wielder tried to deliberately fool me with his post. I recall Adam being manipulated by Psycho Pirate at first and the only reason he 'defeated' PR was because he was caught off guard.  Thor solos tbh. "
How in the world does Thor Solo? "
Good question please do tell
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By FinalStar86
@GreenLantern555 said:
" @GreenLantern555 said:

" @RiseofApocalypse:

He doesn't, ROA has no idea what he's talking about, PP handed the JSA their asses numerous times and Adam one shotted him.
Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He has also lost to Cap Marvel, J'onn, stalemated Superman, he took on the JSA (  Dr. Fate (Hector Hall), Hourman (android), Sentinel (Alan Scott), Atom-Smasher, Hawkgirl, Black Canary, Flash (Jay Garrick), Sand, Star-Sprangled Kid) because he had a brain tumor - the JSA was holding back. I don't know of the Flash instance. Psycho Pirate isn't hot shit.  "
1. It has been a number of years since Billy last defeated (please don't bring up the time he was possessed by Gluttony) BA2. Yeah, J'onn won once out of like the 4-5 times they've fought 3. Neither of them were going all out, and the JSA and the Horsemen have both stated that BA is stronger than Supes 4. I wasn't even referring to that occasion5. I think FinalStar86 has the scans 6. He's a very fomidable villain   "
When has the martian manhunter ever beaten him?
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By RiseofApocalypse

BA is Superman/Captain Marvel level based on his average showings. And before you pull the WWIII card, look back a few posts, I already proved earlier that Teth was amped in World War 3.

GreenLantern555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By GreenLantern555
@FinalStar86 said:
" @GreenLantern555 said:
" @GreenLantern555 said:

" @RiseofApocalypse:

He doesn't, ROA has no idea what he's talking about, PP handed the JSA their asses numerous times and Adam one shotted him. "
I love how Psycho Pirate is apart of this now though ;-)
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By RiseofApocalypse
@FinalStar86 said:

" @GreenLantern555 said:

" @GreenLantern555 said:

" @RiseofApocalypse:

He doesn't, ROA has no idea what he's talking about, PP handed the JSA their asses numerous times and Adam one shotted him. "
At least I know enough to be one of the only two to realize that BA was amped in WW3. And like I said before, PP was caught off guard in Infinite Crisis.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Silver2467
@RiseofApocalypse said: 
At least I know enough to be one of the only two to realize that BA was amped in WW3. And like I said before, PP was caught off guard in Infinite Crisis. "
It doesn't matter if he was amped. At his usual levels, he's still above Marvel and SuperMan. SuperMan is just a little above Thor. Black Adam takes this fairly easily. 
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By RiseofApocalypse
@Silver2467 said:
At least I know enough to be one of the only two to realize that BA was amped in WW3. And like I said before, PP was caught off guard in Infinite Crisis. "
It doesn't matter if he was amped. At his usual levels, he's still above Marvel and SuperMan. SuperMan is just a little above Thor. Black Adam takes this fairly easily.  "
His actual showings contradict what you are saying. And IMO Thor is more powerful than Superman.
GreenLantern555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By GreenLantern555
@RiseofApocalypse said:
" @FinalStar86 said:

" @GreenLantern555 said:

" @GreenLantern555 said:

" @RiseofApocalypse:

Amped or not, Teth is more than powerful.  

The question was, how can Thor solo?
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By FinalStar86
@RiseofApocalypse said:
" @FinalStar86 said:

" @GreenLantern555 said:

" @GreenLantern555 said:

" @RiseofApocalypse:

You didn't even read WW3, Adam was just extremely pissed off, and even before WW3 Adam was already a team buster and was able to fight Captain Marvel and Power Girl at the same time and own both of them. 
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Silver2467
@RiseofApocalypse said:
" @Silver2467 said:
It doesn't matter if he was amped. At his usual levels, he's still above Marvel and SuperMan. SuperMan is just a little above Thor. Black Adam takes this fairly easily.  "
His actual showings contradict what you are saying. And IMO Thor is more powerful than Superman. "
You don't have a clue what you're talking about. SuperMan can take Thor in a hard fight. He has greater feats. Adam is superior to SuperMan. Do the math. 
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Silver2467
@FinalStar86 said: 
You didn't even read WW3, Adam was just extremely pissed off, and even before WW3 Adam was already a team buster and was able to fight Captain Marvel and Power Girl at the same time and own both of them.  "
Technically, he was amped. He was said twice to have the power of 7 gods, instead of his usual 6. It doesn't matter though. Even at his normal levels, he's above SuperMan. Black Adam>SuperMan>Thor>Hercules>Ares.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By FinalStar86
@RiseofApocalypse said:
" @Silver2467 said:
His actual showings contradict what you are saying. And IMO Thor is more powerful than Superman. "
Thor couldn't even damage the Void and needed Tony Stark to drop a freaking hellicarrier on top of him, and he's suppose to be more powerful then Superman?  Even if you use classic Thor he was only powerful in his own series, in the Avengers he sucked, he couldn't even put a dent in Ultron, he couldn't harm Nefaria and even Mandaran gave him and the Avengers a good fight
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By RiseofApocalypse
@FinalStar86 said:

" @FinalStar86 said:

" @GreenLantern555 said:

" @GreenLantern555 said:

" @RiseofApocalypse:

You didn't even read WW3, Adam was just extremely pissed off, and even before WW3 Adam was already a team buster and was able to fight Captain Marvel and Power Girl at the same time and own both of them.  "
You make me laugh son, you make me laugh. Even after I post the scans you bring up your usual lame excuses. Whatever floats your boat.  

@Silver2467
said:

" @Silver2467 said:
You don't have a clue what you're talking about. SuperMan can take Thor in a hard fight. He has greater feats. Adam is superior to SuperMan. Do the math.  "

Adam superior to Superman?  
Superman has stalemated Adam. 
Adam superior to Cap. Marvel? 
Cap. Marvel has defeated Adam on occasions. 

Thor beats Superman due to magic and much superior versatility.
GreenLantern555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By GreenLantern555
@Silver2467 said:
" @FinalStar86 said: 
Technically, he was amped. He was said twice to have the power of 7 gods, instead of his usual 6. It doesn't matter though. Even at his normal levels, he's above SuperMan. Black Adam>SuperMan>Thor>Hercules>Ares. "
I am also guessing that the Hercules and Ares are Marvel's gods and not DC's? Because if I am not mistaken, the DC gods are more powerful.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By FinalStar86
@RiseofApocalypse:  No, as usual you posted an out of context scan that does not support what you are saying, you always do this

@RiseofApocalypse said:

Adam superior to Superman?  Superman has stalemated Adam. Adam superior to Cap. Marvel? Cap. Marvel has defeated Adam on occasions.  Thor beats Superman due to magic and much superior versatility. "
  "  "

If you are referring to Countdown, Adam wasn't even trying to fight back, Adam has handed Captain Marvel and the JSA including Atom Smasher and Power Girl their asses at the same time.  The only time Marvel ever beat Adam was through a plot device and never by overpowering him

Thor loses to Superman due to being slower, weaker, dumber, and having no fighting ability
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#50  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@GreenLantern555 said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @FinalStar86 said: 
Technically, he was amped. He was said twice to have the power of 7 gods, instead of his usual 6. It doesn't matter though. Even at his normal levels, he's above SuperMan. Black Adam>SuperMan>Thor>Hercules>Ares. "
I am also guessing that the Hercules and Ares are Marvel's gods and not DC's? Because if I am not mistaken, the DC gods are more powerful. "
DC's Greek pantheon seems to take far more precedence that their Norse counterparts.