black adam vs thanos

Avatar image for ulitmateninjagaidenx
ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

black adam takes on thanos....but come can he beat thanos easy?

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By T.J. Magnum

no but black adam wins in the end

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Hadrelius

Black Adam beat Thanos? The guy who smacks Silver Sufer around. The guy who doesn't fear Galactus.

Black Adam can't possibly win.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Hadrelius

T.J. Magnum says:

"Alpha says:
"Black Adam beat Thanos? The guy who smacks Silver Sufer around. The guy who doesn't fear Galactus. Black Adam can't possibly win. "
yeah but isn't black adam stronger then SS,i mean he has the power of 6 gods"

I don't think so. I would put them maybe even, but their are others who would argue that. Only one god gives him strength.

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By T.J. Magnum

Alpha says:

"Black Adam beat Thanos? The guy who smacks Silver Sufer around. The guy who doesn't fear Galactus. Black Adam can't possibly win. "

yeah but isn't black adam stronger then SS,i mean he has the power of 6 gods

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By T.J. Magnum

Alpha says:

"T.J. Magnum says:
"Alpha says:
I don't think so. I would put them maybe even, but their are others who would argue that. Only one god gives him strength. "

i know that,but do the other gods help here ?

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Hadrelius

T.J. Magnum says:

"Alpha says:
"T.J. Magnum says:
"Alpha says:
I don't think so. I would put them maybe even, but their are others who would argue that. Only one god gives him strength. "
i know that,but do the other gods help here ?"

Yeah! Speed. Endurance. Stamina. To name a few. Each gives him an ability. But nothing that Thanos hasn't beaten before.

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By T.J. Magnum

Alpha says:

"T.J. Magnum says:
"Alpha says:
"T.J. Magnum says:
"Alpha says:
i know that,but do the other gods help here ?"
Yeah! Speed. Endurance. Stamina. To name a few. Each gives him an ability. But nothing that Thanos hasn't beaten before. "

true

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Hadrelius

gus2 says:

"BEN 10 SHOWS UP AND BEATS THEM BOTH WITH ONE HAND"

Who is this guy? And what's a Ben 10.

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By T.J. Magnum

wow this thread got off topic

ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alpha says:

"gus2 says:
Who is this guy? And what's a Ben 10. "

it's a goofy show that's comes on cartoon network

Avatar image for cosmic_sentinel
Cosmic Sentinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#12  Edited By Cosmic Sentinel

gus2 says:

"Alpha says:
"gus2 says:
THE GREATEST HERO EVER !!!!!!"

He's a Saturday morning kids cartoon character that is sort of ripped off of Dial H for Hero. He is a kid that has a watch that turns him into different superheroes. The show is alright for what it is, but it's no Justice League Unlimited.

ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cosmic Sentinel says:

"gus2 says:
"Alpha says:
"gus2 says:
He's a Saturday morning kids cartoon character that is sort of ripped off of Dial H for Hero. He is a kid that has a watch that turns him into different superheroes. The show is alright for what it is, but it's no Justice League Unlimited."
i agree
ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cosmic Sentinel says:

"gus2 says:
"Alpha says:
"gus2 says:
He's a Saturday morning kids cartoon character that is sort of ripped off of Dial H for Hero. He is a kid that has a watch that turns him into different superheroes. The show is alright for what it is, but it's no Justice League Unlimited."
i agree
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By lordraiden

BA has no chance of defeating Thanos! He's way out of league for the titan and a curbstomp in thanos's favour! Your better off pitting BA & Capt Marvel against Thanos for at LEAST a chance!

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By the creator

lordraiden says:

"BA has no chance of defeating Thanos! He's way out of league for the titan and a curbstomp in thanos's favour! Your better off pitting BA & Capt Marvel against Thanos for at LEAST a chance!"

Thanos has not been shown to perform strength feats in the scope of BA.

Also Thanos has not been shown to possess super speed reactions (and ability to fight at super speed) like BA has (in a similar way like the Flash does).

With prep time I agree that Thanos easily triumphs but in a clash with no prep time I think that BA can win.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By lordraiden

The_Creator says:

"lordraiden says:
"BA has no chance of defeating Thanos! He's way out of league for the titan and a curbstomp in thanos's favour! Your better off pitting BA & Capt Marvel against Thanos for at LEAST a chance!"
Thanos has not been shown to perform strength feats in the scope of BA. Also Thanos has not been shown to possess super speed reactions (and ability to fight at super speed) like BA has (in a similar way like the Flash does). With prep time I agree that Thanos easily triumphs but in a clash with no prep time I think that BA can win. "

I'll have to agree to dissagree on that one! Thanos has taken out stronger and better than BA without prep, and BA's power does not match the titans! Thanos has taken on plenty with a speedfacter and still come out on top! As stated many a time, he's constantly wiped the floor with silver surfer, and i believe he trumps in speed compard to BA, and he also has matter manipulation on top of that, and it still hasn't helped him in getting his ass kicked in any battle he's had with the titan! Speed doesn't necesarrily = win!

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By the creator

lordraiden says:

"The_Creator says:
"lordraiden says:
Thanos has not been shown to perform strength feats in the scope of BA. Also Thanos has not been shown to possess super speed reactions (and ability to fight at super speed) like BA has (in a similar way like the Flash does). With prep time I agree that Thanos easily triumphs but in a clash with no prep time I think that BA can win. "
I'll have to agree to dissagree on that one! Thanos has taken out stronger and better than BA without prep, and BA's power does not match the titans! Thanos has taken on plenty with a speedfacter and still come out on top! As stated many a time, he's constantly wiped the floor with silver surfer, and i believe he trumps in speed compard to BA, and he also has matter manipulation on top of that, and it still hasn't helped him in getting his ass kicked in any battle he's had with the titan! Speed doesn't necesarrily = win!"

No, the Surfer is faster in flight speed than BA but not necessarily reaction/fight speed. You don't see SS fighting like the Flash - dropping hundreds of blows a second on his opponent.

As I said provide me with a reference of Thanos picking up a huge object and hurling it like BA did with a fully loaded aircraft carrier (so 100,000 tonnes) and hurled it for miles (as done in World War III). Have we seem Thanos demonstrate a strength level in the millions of tonnes?

I don't recall any examples.

He may have faught speedsters before but are were any of them as strong or as durable (able to survive nukes) as BA ?

I don't think so.

Getting hit hundreds of times in quick succession by someone of BA's strength will do more than sting.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Hadrelius

I think because of the type of character Thanos is, he would always be prepared for an attack (especailly with Drax always on you). And with that said, Black Adam don't relly bring anything that Thanos hasn't fought before. He weould instanly know how to defeat him from his experience. Speed and strength wouldn't be new to him.

Eraser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Eraser

come on guys, Thanos wins this. Be real.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By the creator

Alpha says:

"I think because of the type of character Thanos is, he would always be prepared for an attack (especailly with Drax always on you). And with that said, Black Adam don't relly bring anything that Thanos hasn't fought before. He weould instanly know how to defeat him from his experience. Speed and strength wouldn't be new to him. "

At the levels that BA possesses, I don't think that Thanos has experienced that level before - at least not in hand to mhand sense. Yes he has faced cosmic entities but usually that has involved energy attacks (like battling Odin), not hand to hand.

MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By MotorSteel

Finally a Good Topic from you! haha jk

but I'd pay to see this fight, though I might have to go with Thanos on this one. Didn't he hold his own against Odin or some kind of God?

ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MotorSteel says:

"Finally a Good Topic from you! haha jk but I'd pay to see this fight, though I might have to go with Thanos on this one. Didn't he hold his own against Odin or some kind of God?"

yeah go to my page i do have comicbook pages of thanos and odin fighting

Ball Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Ball Buster

Thanos wins

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By lordraiden

The_Creator says:

"Alpha says:
"I think because of the type of character Thanos is, he would always be prepared for an attack (especailly with Drax always on you). And with that said, Black Adam don't relly bring anything that Thanos hasn't fought before. He weould instanly know how to defeat him from his experience. Speed and strength wouldn't be new to him. "
At the levels that BA possesses, I don't think that Thanos has experienced that level before - at least not in hand to mhand sense. Yes he has faced cosmic entities but usually that has involved energy attacks (like battling Odin), not hand to hand. "

Thanos is no slouch in the H2H department! infact, he trained Gamora from infancy as one of the deadliest warriors in the galaxy! He basicaly killed a group of god knows how many, not sure if it was in the hundreds or thousands, of a sect of mercaneries that were suppose to be formidable in the marvel U! Thanos has had alot of H2H experience combat, and BA, as stated before, is neither smart enough, or powerfull enough, to take on, let alone defeat someone on Thanos's strength level! When BA accomplashes at least half of Thanos's feats, he could throw his two cents worth and have a throw down with the big Titan! until then, he's not even close to Thanos's league!

POHOCOM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By POHOCOM

Prior to his resurrection, Thanos was able to single handedly fight the Thing & Thor at the same time and more than hold his own! After his resurrection by lady death, it was revealed that his already awesome might was amplified by Lady Death. It was never specifically stated how much more powerful Thanos was, but in the Thanos Quest limited series it was implied that his power was at least doubled! Since his resurrection, Thanos has proven capable of holding his own against Odin & Champion of the Universe (When Champion had the power infinity gem). Thanos is smarter, probably stronger,and has vast cosmic and mystical power. It would be good while it lasted, but Thanos would beat Black Adam.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By lordraiden

POHOCOM says:

"Prior to his resurrection, Thanos was able to single handedly fight the Thing & Thor at the same time and more than hold his own! After his resurrection by lady death, it was revealed that his already awesome might was amplified by Lady Death. It was never specifically stated how much more powerful Thanos was, but in the Thanos Quest limited series it was implied that his power was at least doubled! Since his resurrection, Thanos has proven capable of holding his own against Odin & Champion of the Universe (When Champion had the power infinity gem). Thanos is smarter, probably stronger,and has vast cosmic and mystical power. It would be good while it lasted, but Thanos would beat Black Adam. "

and with that said, elvis has left the building! It was great to see you lasted as long as you did, BA!

iSHADOW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By iSHADOW

thanos is the obvious winner imo.

Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Hawk

Anyone who hangs out with death.....is pretty much a badass! Thanos

Jx4gz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Jx4gz

If this is a random fight, then Thanos loses

Lord-Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Lord-Prime

Thanos

FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By FLCL1
@Eraser said:
"

come on guys, Thanos wins this. Be real.

"

@Eraser: 
Jx4gz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Jx4gz

thanos only wins with prep time
in a random fight, adam mutilates him

Ownerz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Ownerz
@T.J. Magnum said:
"

yeah but isn't black adam stronger then SS,i mean he has the power of 6 gods

"
BA is this powerful

No Caption Provided
Jx4gz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Jx4gz

Yeah and Thanos is this powerful

No Caption Provided
Ownerz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Ownerz

Gamora's shots still had a little effect on Thanos, he was still standing. 

The only reason BA lives is because the JLA don't do capital punishment punisher style
 she is not charitable like Billy, she would have crushed that pathetic old egyptian man's skull

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By czarny_samael666

Thanos  easily...

Jx4gz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Jx4gz
@Ownerz said:
" Gamora's shots still that little effect on Thanos, he was still standing. The only reason BA lives is because the JLA don't do capital punishment punisher style  she is not charitable like Billy, she would have crushed that pathetic old egyptian man's skull "
Truepwnage your an idiot
Thanos gets annhilated
Ownerz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Ownerz
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By MKF30

What's the purpose of having multiple usernames? I've noticed a few people on here do that, any particular reason? lol 

Anywho, BA gets my vote here.

Jx4gz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Jx4gz
@MKF30 said:
"

What's the purpose of having multiple usernames? I've noticed a few people on here do that, any particular reason? lol 

Anywho, BA gets my vote here.

"
Because Truepwnage got banned on that account
BA wins
BatDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By BatDance
@czarny_samael said: