Black Adam vs Orion vs Beta Ray Bill vs Captain Atom

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By King_Saturn
 Who wins this Four Way Fatal Battle ? This is an all out fight with every man for himself...

caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By geraldthesloth

imo in the end it comes down to black adam and beta ray ill give it to beta ray slightly

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By King_Saturn
geraldthesloth said:
"imo in the end it comes down to black adam and beta ray ill give it to beta ray slightly"
Really ? You dont think Orion could handle Beta Ray Bill or Black Adam ?
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#4  Edited By The_Martian

I think that Black Adam or maybe Captain Atom. I know Captain Atom was majorly powerful recently, is he still like this?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By King_Saturn
Nobody said:
"I think that Black Adam or maybe Captain Atom. I know Captain Atom was majorly powerful recently, is he still like this?"
Well Captain Atom was powered by The Void for a period of time... I am not sure
HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By HalJordan1986x

Its gonna come down between BA and Orion

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By Static Shock  Online
Nobody said:
"I know Captain Atom was majorly powerful recently, is he still like this?"

There's no telling. He has yet to return to comics, anyway....
Ball Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Ball Buster

Cap Atom or Orion w/astro froce.

SteveRogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By SteveRogers

Bill or Adam

chriconz123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By chriconz123

BA or Cap

RingSlinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By RingSlinger

@chriconz123 said:

BA or Cap

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Bo88gdan

Beta ray bill

Black Adam

Captain Atom

Orion

fluffypigeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By fluffypigeons

i think technically in rank and power orion would win, but if i was saying the guy i like to win i will have to say captain atom

fluffypigeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By fluffypigeons

@geraldthesloth: Because of Orion's location of creation which is in a realm called the Source, it seems as if using the energy from the Source Wall and using their own kind of technology has evolved Orion into something of a perfect superhuman. That way, they have the same physical image of humans, but are smarter, stronger and faster. His strength is unmeasured, but he has been able to defeat Darkseid once and has been able to hold up against the heavyweights such as Superman and Wonder Woman. He is impossible to stop on Earth as any substance has been known to have been destroyed, but barriers from the Source Wall have been known to stop him at some point. Because of his rage, Orion does not tire easily though he is not entirely unstoppable, showing fatigue when fighting against Darkseid. In battle, his healing factor is shown to help, healing him if severe injuries ever occur. With more serious injuries, he can use the Mother Box to heal him and supply him with more energy to continue fighting.

Orion also is able to harness an inter dimensional energy called the "Astro Force". Also known as the "wrath of the Source" it is an energy powerful enough to destroy planets, equaled only by the Omega Force under Darkseid's control. While Orion himself is a conduit for the Astro Force, he can use either the Astro Harness or his wristbands as a valve through which he can project this energy. He uses the Astro Force primarily as a weapon, but once he was shown to be able to use the Astro Force to create an energy shield powerful enough to deflect Darkseid's "Omega Effect". It should be noted that Darkseid wanted this to happen, so the end result might not be that accurate.

Even though a god, Orion still has weaknesses. One weakness is a substance called Radion. The average god cannot withstand its damage, though Orion who is more advanced, with armor and the Mother Box can take a couple hits and survive, though it probably puts Orion in a very weak state. Another weakness is the way he thinks and how he goes about doing things. He is a warrior of rage and will stop at nothing to defeat his enemy, even if it means destroying many innocent lives. For him to be restrained, he has to be constantly reminded and on one occasion, been punched to calm him down. Also, because of his warrior trait, he does not know the difference between weakness and defenselessness even though he is highly intelligent because of his race.