Black Adam and Captain Marvel VS Algalon the Observer

Superparody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Superparody

Can the power of SHAZAM defeat the Herald of the Titans? 

He Feeds off your Tears
He Feeds off your Tears
Johnny_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Johnny_Nemesis

I love Warcraft lore, but the Warcraft characters have no feats to put them on the same level as Captain Marvel or Black Adam

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
well that Algalon fella looks pretty cool... but I dont know if he can beat Black Adam and Captain Marvel... what exactly is he capable of Powerwise ?
Superparody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Superparody
@King Saturn said:

" well that Algalon fella looks pretty cool... but I dont know if he can beat Black Adam and Captain Marvel... what exactly is he capable of Powerwise ? "

A list them and let you deside what he can do 

He is essentially a supreme cosmic being at maby surfer or beyond level...well that's what I think.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
@Superparody said:
" @King Saturn said:

" well that Algalon fella looks pretty cool... but I dont know if he can beat Black Adam and Captain Marvel... what exactly is he capable of Powerwise ? "

"
these are all nice... but how fast can he do all of these things ? cause reaction time is important here
Superparody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Superparody
@King Saturn said:

" @Superparody said:

" @King Saturn said:

"
these are all nice... but how fast can he do all of these things ? cause reaction time is important here "
Ascend to the heavens he can do instantly but he does it 6 minutes into the battle,
He can recreate the big bang with a 6 second charge up all other abilities are instant...oh and he can summon living constellations to assault you...I personally thing the SHAZAM due are screwed
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
@Superparody said:
" @King Saturn said:

" @Superparody said:

" @King Saturn said:

"
these are all nice... but how fast can he do all of these things ? cause reaction time is important here "
Ascend to the heavens he can do instantly but he does it 6 minutes into the battle, He can recreate the big bang with a 6 second charge up all other abilities are instant...oh and he can summon living constellations to assault you...I personally thing the SHAZAM due are screwed "
6 seconds is a lot of time for the Shazam Duo to attack him though... they could flatten him within that timeframe
Superparody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Superparody

No Caption Provided

@King Saturn

said:

" @Superparody said:

" @King Saturn said:

" @Superparody said:

" @King Saturn said:

"
Ascend to the heavens he can do instantly but he does it 6 minutes into the battle, He can recreate the big bang with a 6 second charge up all other abilities are instant...oh and he can summon living constellations to assault you...I personally thing the SHAZAM due are screwed "
6 seconds is a lot of time for the Shazam Duo to attack him though... they could flatten him within that timeframe "
Did I mention the fact that he is made of stars...and when you battle him in wow you dont beat him...you have to survive long enough for him to stop attacking you and relise that earth/azeroth still has hope.
Ps. in truth this is a spite thread...I see no way marvel and teth adam can kill Algalon...his purpose is to go around the universe searching for corrupt planets...when he finds one he destroys it...the calls forth the Titans who then come to the recently diseased planet and remake it as it should have been.
Hes like Galactus
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
@Superparody said: 
6 seconds is a lot of time for the Shazam Duo to attack him though... they could flatten him within that timeframe "
Did I mention the fact that he is made of stars...and when you battle him in wow you dont beat him...you have to survive long enough for him to stop atacking you and relise that earth/azeroth still has hope.
Ps. in truth this is a spite thread...I see no way marvel and teth adam can kill Algalon
"
well I guess that explains why he looks like that in the image in the OP... 
Superparody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Superparody
@King Saturn said:

" @Superparody said: 

Did I mention the fact that he is made of stars...and when you battle him in wow you dont beat him...you have to survive long enough for him to stop atacking you and relise that earth/azeroth still has hope.
Ps. in truth this is a spite thread...I see no way marvel and teth adam can kill Algalon
"
well I guess that explains why he looks like that in the image in the OP...  "
He can be hurt dont get me wrong...but if he is punching you so hard every second that hes making you flie into other demensions...I think he is physically stronger then marvel,adam and super man put togather as for speed he is one of the fastest hitting bosses and as for endurence 
34.86Million hp - highest amount of Hp for a boss in wow before patch 3.3...what that translates in a comicvine battle..... alot of health

Unlike that sissy Galactus who takes like an hour to devour a planet...Algalon waits for you to beat him in 6 minutes or change his mind and if you dont...ascent to the heavens reduces you and the planet to cosmic ash
Johnny_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Johnny_Nemesis
@Superparody said:
" @King Saturn said:

" @Superparody said: 

"
He can be hurt dont get me wrong...but if he is punching you so hard every second that hes making you flie into other demensions...I think he is physically stronger then marvel,adam and super man put togather as for speed he is one of the fastest hitting bosses and as for endurence 
34.86Million hp - highest amount of Hp for a boss in wow before patch 3.3...what that translates in a comicvine battle..... alot of health

Unlike that sissy Galactus who takes like an hour to devour a planet...Algalon waits for you to beat him in 6 minutes or change his mind and if you dont...ascent to the heavens reduces you and the planet to cosmic ash "

No Caption Provided
Superparody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Superparody
@Johnny_Nemesis said:

" @Superparody said:

" @King Saturn said:

" @Superparody said: 

"

Unlike that sissy Galactus who takes like an hour to devour a planet...Algalon waits for you to beat him in 6 minutes or change his mind and if you dont...ascent to the heavens reduces you and the planet to cosmic ash "

No Caption Provided
"
I Attack your Tactical face palm with ....
And yes I know Galactus pwns Algalon I am just saying that Algalon does planet busting more efficiently
And yes I know Galactus pwns Algalon I am just saying that Algalon does planet busting more efficiently
Johnny_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Johnny_Nemesis
@Superparody said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:

" @Superparody said:

" @King Saturn said:

" @Superparody said: 

"

No Caption Provided
"
"
Algalon, nor any character in wow including the Titans, are planet destroyers PERIOD 
The most they can do is reorigiante the planet and kill all living organisms on it.  If you want to go by gameplay mechanics, Alga,on got beat by 25 nerds sitting behind a PC monitor

Warcraft is weak
Superparody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Superparody
@Johnny_Nemesis said:
" @Superparody said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:

" @Superparody said:

" @King Saturn said:

" @Superparody said: 

"

"
"
Algalon, nor any character in wow including the Titans, are planet destroyers PERIOD  The most they can do is reorigiante the planet and kill all living organisms on it.  If you want to go by gameplay mechanics, Alga,on got beat by 25 nerds sitting behind a PC monitor  Warcraft is weak "

wow is a game with 8 million suscribers...and dont be runing around calling people nerds(cough) Alga also didnt get beat you have to get him down to 5% then he sees the light...its stated that he has the power to easly wipe you out...also Sargaras has destroyed planets in the wow novel..reorigianteing a planet is destroying a planet they basically turn the organism and the planet back into piles of its basic componets minerals...rocks...carbon I think that is somhow classifed as destrouing a planet also even if he cant destroy a planet I have absoulute confidence that he can destroy Marvel and adam...THE DUDES MADE OUT OF !@#ING STARS!...I am also not going by Gamplay mechanics I am using the in game moves to get a idea of how powerful on a cosmic scale...I am thinking at silver surfer level
leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@johnny_nemesis: Actually the only reason they can't destroy Azeroth is because its indestructible and protected by magic, in lore they say Sargeras blade is enough to cut planets in half.