who wins

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@ghost_rider1 I'm a wolverinetard so I'm gonna have to go with Wolverine anything else is blasphemy. Besides Bishop..................................... is well in my best Darth Vader impression *on the dark side* Buwahahahahahahahahah

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ghost_rider1
henrik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Not sure . Bishop seemed really strong in Uncanny X-force . He was strong and bloodlusted . Wolverines healing factor can protect him , and his claws can easily hurt Bishop . The battle depends on Bishops morale . His energy blasts can make Wolverine a hard day .

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Moonman78

It depends on how much energy bishop has already eaten because he can get really strong and powerful and if so it's by by wolvie, but if he's just marginally feed or less wolvie should have a really good chance of winning, bishop is a skilled fighter, but wolvie a little more skilled but he won't feed his energy lust.

Diamondlifer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine after a hard fought battle

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#7  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@henrik: Bishop was also possessed by an entity that amped him up.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn:

when was this???? did that happen just recently??

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@ghost_rider1: Yes, but they got the entity out of him so it's not like it matters right now.

henrik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By pastepotpete1

the main thing bishop has over wolvie is height ,weight and strenght and u could argue that he is faster then wolvie bc he made a joke out of a colossus and he is waaaaaaaaaaaay better fighter then wolvie IMO but i dont even think he has futuristic guns anymore and unless he is fully charged with ice man's ice beam no way he puts wolverine out of action ..wolvie wins

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the main thing bishop has over wolvie is height ,weight and strenght and u could argue that he is faster then wolvie bc he made a joke out of a colossus and he is waaaaaaaaaaaay better fighter then wolvie IMO but i dont even think he has futuristic guns anymore and unless he is fully charged with ice man's ice beam no way he puts wolverine out of action ..wolvie wins

What makes you think Peter is is more skilled than Wolverine?

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pastepotpete: When did Bishop become a 1-2 tonner?

ive seen him in the comics lift guys effortlessly in a bar that are 200 lbs up with one hand like rag dolls ..bishop is about as strong as the kingpin even though its not part his mutant power to be strong just like its not gambits power to be agile yet now a days gambit has grown as to be even more agile then wolverine i didnt write marvel dont ask me

Avatar image for teamhulkrunscomicvine
TeamHulkRunsComicVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bishop

ChildoftheAtom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Draw. With the battle bringing a giant sentinel to capture the 2 exhausted mutants. They look at each other after there battle that lasted all night and a kinda "whoops" look

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

James.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine, but Bishop will give him a hell of a fight.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

Pre-Killable Wolverine would win in a good fight. Bishop is an excellent fighter and when amped he was pretty strong (low superhuman level strength and durability) but he isn't beating Wolverine IMO. Besides Logan's healing factor he is a much more skilled and accomplished fighter and his claws can end Bishop pretty easily. And I am not sure current Bishop has his energy blasts anymore. Once he was freed of the Demon Bear revenant I don't believe he has displayed his energy projection, which could get him a KO possibly if he had it.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@thunderbolt30: Has anything really filled up his energy reserves, though? I'm a lil behind, so pardon my ignorance. Just to kind of add on to what you saying, even when he was amped, Psylocke managed to get in close and battle him. I think that alone is enough to say Wolverine can get in. The difference is instead of a psy blade, we have an adamantium claw.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn: Good question and point. He hasn't been energy blasted since he was released from the Demon Bear's control, and he hasn't emitted any of his stored bioenergy either. Storm blasted him with lightning, which stunned him, and then he got KO'd by Puck. That was the only time I recall Bishop getting hit with energy in this run of UXF. What you mentioned could explain why he hasn't done anything with his energy projection since then. I have only seen him tossing knives (looked like they were charged or composed of energy) into peoples' heads since he started fighting along side the team.

Avatar image for deactivated-5baa5ef93cf0f
deactivated-5baa5ef93cf0f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bishop at full power is insane, I don't see how Wolverine could possibly win this from 50 feet away. A lot of people in this thread seem to be ignoring those parts of the original post.

scyven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The distance and whether there are structures around or on the plains of Africa makes a huge difference, if wolverine has cover him prolly quite easily...if not prolly Bishop

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 god_spawn  Moderator

How in the blue hell does anyone draw the conclusion that Colossus of all people is vastly superior to Wolverine in h2h?

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How in the blue hell does anyone draw the conclusion that Colossus of all people is vastly superior to Wolverine in h2h?

I sense rustled jimmies...

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What ...? Colossus would get curbstomped by Wolverine in H2H.

@scyven: with Logan's healing factor, super senses, and skeleton why would the distance or location make a big difference?

SleightOfHand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The battle as described is a curbstomp. A fully-charged Bishop would simply KO Wolverine instantly.

It would be much more interesting if you had Bishop starting at his normal charge level, where he probably has enough stored energy for just a couple of blasts.