No Speedblitzing

Who Wins?

coolbeans101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

i think bill could win but without speedblitzing it would be hard. vampires from true blood dont seem.to have any amount of special duribility, only a healing factor, so i dont know how bill would get though the lizards skin. ima go with the lizard here. but with speedblits bill has a far better chance.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i think bill could win but without speedblitzing it would be hard. vampires from true blood dont seem.to have any amount of special duribility, only a healing factor, so i dont know how bill would get though the lizards skin. ima go with the lizard here. but with speedblits bill has a far better chance.

could the lizard be glamoured?

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just saw a vamp feat of the healing factor and its impressive. I think bill could take it.

Avatar image for teamextrodinary15
teamextrodinary15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

LethalDosage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By LethalDosage

Regular Bill or "Billith"? lol....

The vamps on True Blood cannot be killed except with a direct steak or bullet through the heart, excessive amounts of silver, or UV light.....they're extremely durable, and I could easily see Bill ripping the Lizard's heart or brain out, Indiana Jones Temple of Doom style (but much faster).

Elijahbane25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I say if this is regular bill he wins just barley but if this is god bill than he Easily stomps