HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#51 HigorM  Moderator

@thedarklordpandamonium:

actually my last post was a specified strategy about how each member would use their powers..

The main strategy was focused on Mr. Negative teleport (so the team could build an ambush), something even ILS agreed it would happen first, and according to ILS strategy their teammates would focus on the Pym's belt buckle, so if you notice the intersection of the strategies, ILS team is going straight to my team´s ambush.

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By DireDrill

Looks like this one comes down to me. As the official tiebreaker, I am going to side with Higorm.

Much like Esquire and Dredeuced, I_like_swords made a grievous error in not immediately shooting the Gorgon with the SOK gun. One that Higorm capitalized on well enough to pull out a win.

This was a close match otherwise.

Given that, @higorm is the winner of this match. You now have an additional 18 Low Tier Points to spend.

I would like to thank @i_like_swords for competing and I wish him luck with his tourney. I would also like to thank our judges for voting as quickly as they could.

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks like this one comes down to me. As the official tiebreaker, I am going to side with Higorm.

Much like Esquire and Dredeuced, I_like_swords made a grievous error in not immediately shooting the Gorgon with the SOK gun. One that Higorm capitalized on well enough to pull out a win.

This was a close match otherwise.

Given that, @higorm is the winner of this match. You now have an additional 18 Low Tier Points to spend.

I would like to thank @i_like_swords for competing and I wish him luck with his tourney. I would also like to thank our judges for voting as quickly as they could.

I feel like this is a barbed remark at me taking more than a day to decide and literally doing nothing but re-stating what I had already said.

:<

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarklordpandamonium: That was not intended. Compared to other tourney's where votes take at least a week to finish, 3 days is really fast. I really do appreciate the speed at which things are moving.