DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Pym Falls:

No Caption Provided

This battle takes place in Pym Falls, the resting place of an alternate reality Henry Pym. The city nearby is completely destroyed and has no tech or equipment to scavenge nor people to manipulate. Once the battle starts, you cannot leave a 10 mile radius regardless of powers due to ambient Pym Particle radiation making the area unstable. Those black dots are trees and the black lines are roads.

In Pym's belt buckle, there is a supply of Pym Particles sufficient for 1 person but the buckle is encrypted and will take 30 minutes to crack regardless of skills or powers.

Rules:

• No BFR is allowed but if you can manage to push someone into space who can't survive in space, it will work as expected.
  • No Tele-BFR or Dismemberment
  • Win is by Death, Incapacitation, or KO
  • Each team gets 5 minutes prep and basic info about the enemy team. The Basic Info includes names, pictures, and abiities. Bought Equipment is not known until you engage it. Obviously, if you have the perks that grant you more prep or knowledge, you get that instead.
  • The First Team Listed starts in the at his feet while the Second Team Listed starts in his skull.
  • Bought Items are listed in Parentheses. 2nd round items are listed in the second set of parentheses.

@higorm

• Bane - Venom Mask, Assault Rifle (Battle Computer, 10 T-Spheres, Old Power Forcefield and Taser, Streamsword) (Insider Suit, Webshooter)
  • Gorgon - (Phoenix Fragment, Phoenix Blade) (Webshooter)
  • Omega Red - (Rage of Kratos: Golden Fleece, Oathstone, Blades of Exile, Southern Cross' Cane) (Webshooter)
  • Mr. Negative - (Soulsword and Armor) (Talismans, Webshooter)
  • Spider Woman (Veranke) - (Amulet of Isis) (Webshooter)

Achievements:

• Evil Always Wins
  • Absolute Power

vs.

@i_like_swords

• Punisher - (5 Webshooters, Flight Ring) (Talismans, Adamantium Ammunition)
  • Winter Soldier (Nega Bands, Adamantium Ammunition)
  • Agent Venom (Flash Thompson)
  • Blade (SOK Gun, Medusa's Gaze, Blade of Olympus, Blades of Exile)
  • Star-Lord (Vibranium Suit and Dagger, Nth Metal Harness and Dagger)(10 Rings of the Mandarin)

Achievements:

• Boom Headshot!
dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This should be good

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@higorm If you don't mind I'd like to start?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@higorm I'm going to hop straight into my strategy. If you need info on my characters I'll provide a link to my breakdown of their abilities from last round. Let's begin.

Setting

Alright. The setting here is actually quite beneficial to my characters. We start a very large distance apart and since everyone on my team is a marksman to some degree that means I already have the advantage of ranged combat. Aside from that, Punisher, Winter Soldier and Starlord also all have access to flight, so that presents me plenty of options, such as getting up high. Blade can be carried up if he need be and Agent Venom can wall climb/swing up to a higher area if he needs to. Not much else to say on the settings front as it is mostly neutral.

Teamwork

Now, as the OP states, you don't get any practice with new items. This in particular will be a problem for Punisher because he won't have any knowledge of his Talismans. However, there is a very efficient solution to this problem. Thanks to cybernetic implants Starlord has 100% recall, meaning he can recall absolutely anything from memory. So, during the first 5 minutes of prep time, Punisher will try each of his talismans once and Starlord will watch him. Starlord will also try each of his Mandarin rings once each. Boom, problem solved. Now Punisher just needs to stick with Starlord for this fight and he can make full use of his Talismans. Starlord is a strategic genius, and is able to process information at peak human speed. So when the situation occurs where the use of a certain Talisman would be beneficial, Starlord will be able to call it out to Punisher and off the top of his head give a strategy to go on.

Edit: Diredrill, do we get a months prep with new items? Did you mean in the OP that our opponent knows nothing of our new items? If that's the case then there is no need for this plan to take place in the first five minutes.

Agent Venom and Blade are also going to pair up for this fight. Winter Soldier will be alone, where he is most effective.

Initial Strategy

I'm not sure what foot you start on but hopefully diredrill can tell us @diredrill
I'm not sure what foot you start on but hopefully diredrill can tell us @diredrill

Starlord and Punisher - Using a combination Punishers rabbit talisman and ox talisman right off the bat Punisher will pick up Starlord and run as fast as he can with superspeed to Pyms belt buckle. From there Punisher will begin decrypting the buckle for the first 30 minutes. While decrypting he will be using the Snake talisman to make him invisible, for added protection. Starlord will be Punishers last line of defense. Anyone gets too close and Starlord will make good use of his rings. The best combination of the rings to use I can think of currently is like this:

-Target the enemy with a field of heavy gravity, pinning them to a surface.

-Target the enemy with intense ice blasts in order to trap the enemy in an ice block.

- From there manipulate and temporarily paralyse the mind of the trapped enemy so they can't react when they are free of the ice.

-Then Starlord will let off a blast of flames to melt the ice and turn it into water, covering the enemy in it.

-Then to finish them off fire off an electrical charge. As we all know water is a great conducter of electricity, so it's lights out for whoever gets this far.

This is a detailed approach on how to safely kill an enemy that gets this close to Punisher, but based on the versatility of Starlords gear it's safe to say he has a whole plethora of options on how to deal with you.

Blade, Agent Venom and Winter Soldier - These guys are going to be ahead of Starlord and Punisher, save for Winter Soldier. They will meet your guys in the middle and fight from there. Winter Soldier using his Nega Bands can fly these guys here in a jiffy right off the bat, beating you there.

Now that they are in the middle here is what is going to happen. Blade points the SOK gun at your team as they approach and says "Any of you take another step and I will take you out. This gun will kill no matter what, it doesn't miss. I repeat, if one of you takes another step your life ends."

Now, here is the great part. As Blade stands there pointing his insta-kill gun at your team members, guess who is standing next to him? A complete clone, aka Agent Venom. Agent Venom has the ability to shapeshift into whatever he can think of. So now if you were thinking "I'll just take Blade out before he can shoot" you have potentially two of him to worry about. Your team makes any sudden moves and one of those guns goes off. If that isn't bad enough, Winter soldier will be stationed right up on the lower torso there in a sniping position, so he will be ready to pick off anyone who takes a wrong step. Adamantium bullets.

You're probably wondering, "what is the point in this?" Ah, well I have your answer. It's called bringing out the selfish tendencies in another human being.

"Nah he's bluffing, you go first..."

"Me?! I'm not going up there to get shot!"

"Well let's think about this. If we all try to take one down each.."

"They have a sniper too. No matter what happens one of us dies and another gets a sniper bullet sunk into them."

So, tell me, which one of your team members is going to selflessly give their life so your team can advance? I don't think one of your team members would be willing to do it. The kicker here is that one member of your team needs to choose to die, and not one of them will be able to. They know that no matter what one of them is going to die if they so much as look at my team wrong, and I have all the backup I could need to ensure nothing happens to Blade. Besides, all he needs to do is choose his desired target and pull the trigger and they're done for. No matter what. So get yourself out of that one.

In 30 minutes time Punisher, who has experience with them, will have access to the Pym particles. He shrinks to the smallest size he can possibly make himself, flies over to your team undetected, enters inside one of your team members bodies, and completely destroys them from the inside. Meanwhile your team will still be held at bay by my Blade clones and Bucky. As for your members with a healing factor, all Frank has to do is go down to their lungs and web everything up to prevent them from breathing. For the other members, standard shots to the brain with his miniature adamantium packed assault rifle ought to do the trick. As soon as Frank kills his first target, there isn't much your team can do. He's too small to get to, and if any of you step forward you get shot. Any of you run away you get shot.

So, supposing Punisher has entered Omega Reds body and has webbed up his lungs, choking him to death. While he chokes, Punisher is already making his way into say Mr Negatives body to blow his brains out. Your team is aware of the Pym particles now, so I'd wager Punisher just makes it inside Mr Negatives body before your team makes another move. That's two dead up to now. Now I don't know how your team will react on account of this situation, but supposing they run forward? Blade sinks a bullet inside Gorgon, killing him permanently. Three dead. Bucky, who has been aiming at him this entire time (considering he is one of the biggest threats but also the one he can kill), shoots Bane in the head as soon as the killing starts, so he is out of the way. Four dead. Only person left is Spiderwoman who gets overwhelmed by the rest of my team. The first to engage her when the madness starts is Agent Venom who is already a good match for her. After she gets overwhelmed your team is down for the count.

Unlucky man.

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DireDrill

@i_like_swords: You still get the 1 month of training with all items including ones bought in the second round. That line pertains to your knowledge of your opponent. For example, you won't know that they have a green lantern ring until you see them use a green lantern ring.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

@i_like_swords: great start! I must warn you, I have some sirious accumulated debating prowess I shall release upon you! be ready! :P

@diredrill: nice set up!

Here I go!

TEAM @higorm

• Bane - Venom Mask, Assault Rifle (Battle Computer, 10 T-Spheres, Old Power Forcefield and Taser, Streamsword) (Insider Suit, Webshooter)
  • Gorgon - (Phoenix Fragment, Phoenix Blade) (Webshooter)
  • Omega Red - (Rage of Kratos: Golden Fleece, Oathstone, Blades of Exile, Southern Cross' Cane) (Webshooter)
  • Mr. Negative - (Soulsword and Armor) (Talismans, Webshooter)
  • Spider Woman (Veranke) - (Amulet of Isis) (Webshooter)

Achievements:

• Evil Always Wins - Choosing only villains earns you 1 Hour of Prep.
  • Absolute Power - Choosing only genetically empowered people earns you 5 shots of MGH that will double the effectiveness of your powers.

Team Chimistry

You may think that my team could have some problems to work together. since they´re all villains without morals. The thing is that all of them worked alongside other evil characters without any problem. Bane already manage to work a plan that lead him to take over Gotham after the events of Knight Fall when he succeeded to release all criminals from the prison and later broke the Batman. Gorgon was HYDRA and HAND servant, Omega Red have always worked following orders, and Spider-Woman tooked part to fight heroes during the Secret Invsion.

Characters Expertise

No Caption Provided

Bane - Prep master and field leader.

Genius Level Intelect / Photographic Memory / Tactical Analysis / Venom / Advanced H2H Combat

Status/Gear: Battle Computer, 10 T-Spheres, Old Power Forcefield and Taser, Streamsword , Insider Suit

Bane has one of the most cunning and disciplined minds within the DC universe. Studying several scientific fields, languages, strategy, history, etc, Bane has all the advantages of a classical education. Bane is fluent in the languages of Spanish, English, Urdu, Persian, and Latin. Unlike other intellectual characters such as theRiddler and Lex Luthor, Bane strongly focuses on his goals without any obsessive tendencies clouding his judgments. With his coordinated mindset, Bane was also capable of deducing Batman's identity with little support or investigation. Bane has is his photographic memory, capable of easily studying and fully reading and understanding the actions and the physical movements of another individual. One half of Bane’s greatest self-taught achievements was his strong dedication on keeping himself in perfect physical condition. During his prison stint, Bane studied and designed new methods of calisthenics, meditation, and a fighting style that he uses against other well-known martial arts fighters within the DC Universe, often to great success. Notable victories include, Batman (Bruce Wayne), Nightwing (Dick Grayson), and Judo Master whom he killed after fighting.

No Caption Provided

Gorgon - Powerhouse

Polymathic genius / Stone Gaze / Low Level Telepathy / Swordsmanship / Healing / Agility / Deadly Fighter / Speed / Stealth

Status/Gear: Phoenix Fragment / Phoenix Blade

Tomi Shishido is one of the deadliest fighters on Marvel Earth, with skill sufficient to defeat both Wolverine and Elektra at the same time even after they had the advantage of preparation and a surprise attack. His physical attributes include speed and stealth so enhanced that Wolverine could not even sense him before Gorgon impaled him on his sword. He has deflected and sliced apart bullets with his weapon, and was able to chop off the hands of the speedster Slingshot even while fighting 3 others at the same time. He possesses a healing factor that greatly supplements his fighting style; even while Wolverine was slicing and tearing chunks of flesh from him the Gorgon could still outmove and defeat him handily. He has shown the capability to quickly heal from an RPG exploding at close range and resume fighting to the best of his ability. His primary mutant ability is to turn anyone who makes eye contact with him into stone. When he first manifested this ability, he used it on his own family and killed them, proving to the Hand that he was willing to forsake all for their glory. His gaze did not work on Phobos, presumably because of the latter's godhood. However, Phobos' fear gaze did not affect Tomi either, as he stated that he was incapable of feeling fear. The Gorgon also possesses a moderate form of telepathy that he uses to read minds and predict movements in battle. His telepathy was able to uncover memories from Elektra's mind as well, when he used it to discover she had been stealing from the Vatican. Shishido is also a polymathic genius, with demonstrated expertise in a variety of fields. As a child, he possessed near-superhuman levels of intelligence. He said his first words at two weeks of age, could walk at three months, and was able to read and write by his first birthday. He became an accomplished artist by age four, establishing himself as one of the five top painters in modern Japan. He composed his first opera at age six. At age 13, he created a mathematical formula that proved, without question, the existence of God.

No Caption Provided

Omega Red - Lethal Fury

Agility / Chemical Secretion Death Touch / Healing / Invulnerability /Siphon Lifeforce / Super Strength

Status/Gear: Rage of Kratos: Golden Fleece, Oathstone, Blades of Exile / Southern Cross' Cane (Telekinectic powers)

Originally Omega Red only possessed the mutant ability to rapidly heal from fatal injuries, similar to the healing factor possessed by both Wolverine and Sabretooth. Omega Red’s major mutant ability is the ability to secrete pheromones that could cause any organic life, mostly humans, to weaken and eventually die. The effect of the released pheromones depends on the exposure time, the endurance of the victim, and his distance from the victim. The closer somebody is to Omega Red, the more powerful the pheromones have an effect onto them. In some cases, mutants and meta-humans prove more resistant towards Omega Red’s pheromones than normal humans, but it is still eventually deadly if they are exposed for long enough. After gaining implants and being transformed into a cyborg, Omega Red gained enhanced strength, endurance, stamina, reflexes, and agility. Omega Red could perform continuous fighting and/or exercises for almost 20 hours with little or no fatigue at all. The experimentation also caused Omega Red’s body tissue to hardened and prove much more resistant than his normal human state, however the experiment also caused his epidermis to alter into a chalk-white colour. One major feature that Omega Red gained were his cybernetic implants within both arms, retractable tentacles that he can control through will alone. Placed underneath the wrists of his arms, each tentacle can extend to a maximum of six feet. Made of radioactive Carbonadium, this material would prove to be more malleable than and almost as strong as admantium. However, without the use of C-Synth, his radioactive implants cause Omega Red to fall victim towards his own mutant powers. As a substitute, Omega Red must drain the life force of a victim on a daily basis or suffer from the devastating effects of his pheromones. After receiving further experimentations that increased Omega Red’s healing factor, it’s possible his condition with the C-Synth was stabilized as well. Omega Red naturally uses his tentacles as a weapon against his enemies and victims. With his tentacles he could ensnare an enemy and drain their life force as well, use them as whip, or use them for other offensive methods. Omega Red usually wears an armored exoskeleton that increases his resistance against injury. Trained in the Russian military and the KGB, Omega Red is an experienced fighter, strategist, and an experienced armed and unarmed fighter. Aside from his criminal history as a brutal murderer, Omega Red is a successful and feared criminal leader.

No Caption Provided

Mr. Negative - Dark Energy Wildcard

Agility / Darkforce Manipulation / Dimensional Manipulation / Energy-Enhanced Strike / Escape Artist / Genetic Manipulation / Healing / Super Strength / Swordsmanship / Unarmed Combat

Status/Gear: Soulsword and Armor / Talismans

Mister Negative can control some type of black electrical energy resembling a photographic negative. He uses this energy to change from Martin Li into Mister Negative, and can charge his dagger with it. Recently, it was revealed he has no control over when the change occurs. He also has some undefined level of super strength but he has been shown to lift chunks of debris and send Spider-man flying through a few small buildings. He also has powers that can manipulate the biology of a living creature, evidence by the healing of Eddie Brock's cancer and changing the remaining symbiote to combine with Brock's white blood cells, turning him into Anti-Venom.

No Caption Provided

Spider-Woman (Veranke) - The Buttress

Agility / Attractive Female / Blast Power / Chameleon / Energy Manipulation / Flight / Healing / Pheromone Control / Poisonous / Power Mimicry / Shape Shifter / Wall Clinger / Super Human Stats

Status/Gear: Amulet of Isis

The amulet grants superhuman strength, able to lift c. 35 tons. Increased longevity and resistence to harm, great mystical skills allowing her to manipulate the elemental forces of the universe. She can raise and protect the spirits of the dead. She has been able to restore fallen Gods to life . However she needed to join forces with other deities to bring back a God of Osiris' level.

Like all Skrulls of Deviant heritage, Veranke is capable of shape-shifting her form into whatever she chooses, be it humanoid, non-humanoid, or even inorganic. Recent unspecified developments in genetic engineering within the Skrull race has allowed the Skrulls, including Veranke to go undetected in human form from Iron Man's technological scans, Charles Xavier's mental scans, Spider-Man's Spider-Sense, Wolverine's animal senses, or any other conceivable forms of detection. So subtle and powerful is this form of concealment neither Doctor Strange at his Sanctum Sanctorum could detect her with the Spell of Tartashi (though it apparently inflicted some degree of physical pain), nor could the Elder God-powered Scarlet Witch using Xavier's psychic powers delve into Veranke's true mind, as shown when Veranke was granted Jessica Drew's desires, not her own. Veranke's shape-shifting abilities also allow her to form weapons such as blades on her body. Veranke also has a great deal of knowledge concerning Skrull prophecies.

While posing as Jessica Drew, she displayed Drew's powers which include:

• Flight
  • Superhuman strength, endurance, reflexes, and speed.
  • Bioelectric Energy Blasts "venom blasts"
  • Immunity to all poisons and drugs, and is totally immune to radiation.
  • Pheromones generation to attract human males while repulsing females, though she uses a chemical "perfume" that can nullify this effect. Recently emerged with her powers restored greater than ever.

*All my team members possess a webshooter*

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@higorm: Since we're listing gear and stuff. Here's a quick link to my last round where it lists all of my current gear and all the scans to back up my claims. The only differences made is the stuff regarding gravity changes no longer matter, and I now have the 10 rings of the mandarin and the talismans, and Punisher has adamantium. Here's the link to my gear.

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Really diggin' this fight.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 HigorM  Moderator

@i_like_swords: I will show you now some real advantages my team possess over yours ok?

1. PREP TIME

While your team has measly five minutes to prepare for this epic battle, my team has, thanks to the perk, 1 hour to use everything they got to bring hell and burn your whole goddam team. Not to mention that I can´t see one single characters on your team with a gifted mind, and I know most of your characters very well, none of them are on the same level of Bane´s strategic mind. In top of that I have another genius level intelect character, which is Gorgon. Omega Red already proved himself as successful and feared criminal leader, and Veranke comes with her alien knowledge to complete the team.

Note that I have not even started talking about the items, so you imagine Bane with a battle computer..

So here we can cleary see 2 advantages from the start:

• More time to be ready for the fight.
  • More capable characteres to make use of that given time.

2. FIREPOWER

I need to start saying that my already badass team is enhanced by the absolute power perk which doubles the effectiviness of their powers.

I can see your team seriously outclassed in this department too. The only real threat in terms of items is Winter Soldier due to the Nega Bands, but I got an appropriate response for that. MAGIC BABY! (I will explain later).

Moving on, I just can´t see how are you going to deal with a beast like Gorgon empowered by a phoenix fragment plus phoenix blade which turns the wielder even more powerfull.

Omega Red has always been one tough guy to beat, now imagine this guy with the possession of 3 itens from Kratos, that gives him these abilities:

• Golden Fleece: A golden armlet which Kratos can use to reflect attacks and projectiles back at their sender.
  • Oath Stone of Orkos: Given to Kratos by Orkos, this item has the power to create a clone of its wielder. (Yes, you´re gonna have to deal with two of them!)
  • Blades of Exile: A weapon similar to the Blades of Chaos and Athena's Blades from previous games. After the Blades of Athena become dulled when Kratos falls into the River Styx, Athena gives them to Kratos in order to regain his trust. Their magic power calls forth spears and shield of Kratos' exiled Spartan brothers, that protect him and damage his foes. Can be upgraded up to level five.

Don´t forget his telekinetic powers via Southern Cross Cane..

Are you still with me?

Bane is the field leader. He already got a genius intelect and combat experience. Now he is in possession of a battle computer. Are you familiar with the battle computer?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

That´s right. In matter of fact, I don´t even need info about my enemies since I have this awesome combat computer. This power allow him to predict how a battle will happen before it starts. The combat computer allows him to run through a given combat situation millions of times in his mind, almost instantly covering nearly every possible result before the first punch is even thrown. He uses this information to predict the actions and or reactions of his foes, counteracting their moves almost before they even think to make them. This powers also work by letting him see the outcome of the battle he wants, and working backwards, following the right steps to get there.

Pretty much a check mate huh?

Let´s not forget my queen, my bruttes. my precious VERANKE! Who is in possession of the amulet of isis, which grants her superhuman strength, able to lift c. 35 tons, increased longevity and resistence to harm, great mystical skills allowing her to manipulate the elemental forces of the universe. She can raise and protect the spirits of the dead. She has been able to restore fallen Gods to life.

So yeah, I control the weather conditions too. Take that!

Finally, my wildcard Mr. Negative!

Mister Negative can generate and control the Darkforce, manifesting it as the photographic negative of black electrical energy. He uses this unique form of Darkforce for a variety of purposes, including but not limited to: Shapeshifting, Object Empowerment, Person Empowerment/Healing Touch, Person Empowerment/Corrupting Touch.

I´ve maid a crazy combo giving to him both Soulsword/Eldrich Armor and Talismans. Imagine what kind of crazy stuff he can do now?

I´ll come back later with my proper strategy, this was just the opening post :X

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 HigorM  Moderator

@i_like_swords: thanks man I will take a look at it later ok? You can continue to post if you want..

@texasdeathmatch: glad to see you around here sir! :D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@higorm: I'm not going to quarrel over who has the better gear but I will say this: you can guarantee that whoever on your team poses the largest threat to me is also the most redundant member of your team. The SOK gun is a one shot kill regardless of anything. Now I'd say personally the biggest threat here is either Gorgon or Bane. However you haven't yet given me your strategy so I'm not going to make any decisions yet.

Also, in regards to Bane's battle computer. He may know the outcome of the fight, but that doesn't really mean much when you don't know how to change it ;) Still, the ball is now in your court. Let's see what possible come back you have for my opening strategy.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

@i_like_swords:

Indeed there´s no need to quarrel, it´s pretty clear who possess the better gear. (me)

So the SOK gun is your answer? You´ll have to do better than that.. All my team members are potencial threats that you can´t set aside, that would be a huge mistake.

No problem, the strategy is coming, don't worry about it :)

It seems to me that you do not quite understand how the battle computer works, but we have time to explain it later ok? Just a headsup: the BC gives Bane the outcome of the fight showing to him how to get there using several different scenarios.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@higorm: I meant that part can come later. If/when we get to the point where our team members come head-to-head then we can discuss gear.

I'm not saying it's the answer by any means. It's a useful component for my strategy no doubt, but not the main part of it. Empty statements until you put them into action.

Well I'm waiting..

I know fairly well how it works. All I was saying was, you need to actually provide a viable strategy by yourself. The BC is the means to carry out that strategy, but you actually need to describe it. It isn't enough to say "we win because the BC gives us the scenario to win."

Just another thing: I'd like to think we are both fairly experienced/intelligent debaters so there's no need to try and belittle the other person. Some of the language you used like:

"it´s pretty clear who possess the better gear. (me)"

or

"It seems to me that you do not quite understand how the battle computer works, but we have time to explain it later ok?"

Belittling me isn't exactly a viable stance for an argument so until you ACTUALLY talk about the claims you're making, you're just borderline trying to mock my team. Not taking it personally just saying, it won't win you the debate and is slightly painful to read when I know full well my teams capabilities.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 HigorM  Moderator
No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

@i_like_swords: since you got so emotional, I have no choice but to tell you this:

No Caption Provided

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By DireDrill

@i_like_swords: @higorm: Now now Children does daddy have to get out his belt or can you guys debate like nice little debaters?

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 HigorM  Moderator

@diredrill: cool brother, I was just getting in the mood :P

@i_like_swords: hey man I hope you did not take offense at my jokes, there´s no need to be so mad about it..

I wasn´t belittling you, that´s the way I debate, you´re the first one who wasn´t able to deal with it, so I´ll make things easier for you and go with a objective debate ok?

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

Initial Considerations.

So my team will use the 1 hour for preparation and build a solid game plan to defeat the enemy team, with Bane being responsible for this task, he will use the battle computer to get all the info he needs from the enemies, as already explained before, leaving the team prepared to counteract any attack your team may utilize, therefore there are no surprises you can bring to the table, even the special items, since the device gives that kind of info too.

That being said, will use his superior intelect and strategic experience to set his teammates to use their best in this battle, coordinating them along the fight, so they can achieve the victory. The team will also be equipped and protected from status alteration, through a combination of T-Mask´s (Bane), psychic protection (Gorgon) and mystical (Mr. Negative). Physically speaking, the SOK gun is the only viable way to harm my team, since I might have 5+ different ways of defense here. Despite that, I have and answer for it and I will show it in my strategy.

Strategy

The team will start at the right foot but then Mr. Negative will rapidly teleport the whole team to Pym's belt buckle where there will be a trap waiting for the opposing team. Bane will set the team to use the encrypted buckle as a bait to take the enemies by surprise. He can use the T-Spheres to attack from distance, controling them with his mind, as well as the Insider Suit to either attack or defend his team. Bane can still attack using the streamsword and taser or protect himself with the old power forcefield.

Teleportation Disc's:

As a result of the SoulSword being forge from as piece of Illyana's soul, it would wields the ability to create teleportation stepping disc's. Thus allowing the current owner the same ability.

After the teleport, Mr. Negative will use the snake talisman to turn himself invisible so he can start to attack your team unnoticed from various directions, using the talismans and the soulsword to cast spells.

Omega Red will use the Oath Stone of Orkos to make a copy of himself and start to release death spores in the place to affect anyone who doesn´t have the right defense or protection against it. He can still use his carbonadium coils to imprison anyone who try to come close to him and use the life drain. If needed, he can protect himself using telekinectic powers.

Veranke will fly but stay within the 10 radius limit to use the Amulet of Isis to control the weather (temperature, wind, etc) to generate great instability among your team, will also attack from above using her venom blasts combined with lightning to increase the power of the strike. She will manipulate the wind to push the enemy off the limits.

Gorgon as the team powerhouse will unleash the phoenix fury upon the enemy team, without choosing the opponent, using his flames to engulf the ones who stand in front of him. Gorgon is already a beast by himself, here he is exponentially faster, stronger and powerfull. He´s just too fast to anyone of your team, he´s too much for them to handle. Remember the phoenix five? Cyclops was able to engage Gladiator in a fight, Emma Frost owned Thor by herself, so I doubt you have at least one character with enough power to contend with him.

That´s the initial strike from my team.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@higorm: I wasn't offended or mad man I just thought it was bordering arrogant the way you phrased certain things, but we obviously don't know eachother that well and took things the wrong way. No biggie!

I look forward to the rest of your strategy

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 HigorM  Moderator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@higorm:

@higorm said:

Initial Considerations.

So my team will use the 1 hour for preparation and build a solid game plan to defeat the enemy team, with Bane being responsible for this task, he will use the battle computer to get all the info he needs from the enemies, as already explained before, leaving the team prepared to counteract any attack your team may utilize, therefore there are no surprises you can bring to the table, even the special items, since the device gives that kind of info too.

That being said, will use his superior intelect and strategic experience to set his teammates to use their best in this battle, coordinating them along the fight, so they can achieve the victory. The team will also be equipped and protected from status alteration, through a combination of T-Mask´s (Bane), psychic protection (Gorgon) and mystical (Mr. Negative). Physically speaking, the SOK gun is the only viable way to harm my team, since I might have 5+ different ways of defense here. Despite that, I have and answer for it and I will show it in my strategy.

Strategy

The team will start at the right foot but then Mr. Negative will rapidly teleport the whole team to Pym's belt buckle where there will be a trap waiting for the opposing team. Bane will set the team to use the encrypted buckle as a bait to take the enemies by surprise. He can use the T-Spheres to attack from distance, controling them with his mind, as well as the Insider Suit to either attack or defend his team. Bane can still attack using the streamsword and taser or protect himself with the old power forcefield.

Teleportation Disc's:

As a result of the SoulSword being forge from as piece of Illyana's soul, it would wields the ability to create teleportation stepping disc's. Thus allowing the current owner the same ability.

After the teleport, Mr. Negative will use the snake talisman to turn himself invisible so he can start to attack your team unnoticed from various directions, using the talismans and the soulsword to cast spells.

Omega Red will use the Oath Stone of Orkos to make a copy of himself and start to release death spores in the place to affect anyone who doesn´t have the right defense or protection against it. He can still use his carbonadium coils to imprison anyone who try to come close to him and use the life drain. If needed, he can protect himself using telekinectic powers.

Veranke will fly but stay within the 10 radius limit to use the Amulet of Isis to control the weather (temperature, wind, etc) to generate great instability among your team, will also attack from above using her venom blasts combined with lightning to increase the power of the strike. She will manipulate the wind to push the enemy off the limits.

Gorgon as the team powerhouse will unleash the phoenix fury upon the enemy team, without choosing the opponent, using his flames to engulf the ones who stand in front of him. Gorgon is already a beast by himself, here he is exponentially faster, stronger and powerfull. He´s just too fast to anyone of your team, he´s too much for them to handle. Remember the phoenix five? Cyclops was able to engage Gladiator in a fight, Emma Frost owned Thor by herself, so I doubt you have at least one character with enough power to contend with him.

That´s the initial strike from my team.

Can I ask exactly how fast Mr Negatives teleportation abilities are, along with scans showing that speed. And can I also have a scan to show he can teleport multiple people?

I'm not going to counter your strategy completely as of right now, as I'm going to post a revised strategy. From there we can poke holes in eachothers argument.

Mr Negative being invisible won't help him. Venom has his Spider-Sense so he will easily be able to detect him, and Blade has superhuman senses along wit the ability to sense supernatural forces (such as the Talismans) so considering that those two are on the front lines, they'll be able to defeat him quite easily.

The problem with these spores is that Venom can absorb poison. Here's a scan to prove it:

No Caption Provided

As for Veranke, while her role in your team is a very efficient one, there is a massive flaw. It takes a lot of concentration to coordinate the weather against 5 opponents doesn't it? Well it's going to be even harder when they're firing shots back at her while she's hovering over attacking from the sky. All it will take is Bucky or Venom to snipe her, or both, and she's out.

As for Gorgon, this is the reason I gave Blade the SOK gun. Since he can sense supernatural forces he will as soon as he gets withni range to do so, pick up on the phoenix force, and as discussed while planning with his teammates, opt to using the bullet on Gorgon. All he will have to do is choose Gorgon as the desired target, detect him, and fire his bullet in that direction and he will kill him. From there it's 4v5 so things aren't looking bright.

Revised Strategy

I'm going for the same strategy as last time mostly. Although now that I've done some homework I'd like to include some videos. Just like last time Punisher and Starlord will use the Rabbit and Ox talismans to get to the belt buckle faster than you. Unless you can go this fast 5:36 by teleporting I should beat you there.

Again, Bucky will fly Blade and Venom over to the front lines and then take a sniper position.

So now I have Starlord and Punisher at the belt buckle. I have Winter Soldier in a sniper spot and Blade and Venom on the front lines so to speak. Here's how my team will operate

Punisher as I said will begin decrypting the buckle for 30 minutes. He'll be using the snake talisman to remain invisible in combination with the dog talisman to be invulnerable. So even if you do see him, you can't kill him. At best you'll distract him while opening up for an attack from a teammate of mine..

Starlord as I said is his last line of defense here. I'll copy and paste my sequence for him killing an opponent, and then add in some other tools at his disposal via the rings:

-Target the enemy with a field of heavy gravity, pinning them to a surface.

-Target the enemy with intense ice blasts in order to trap the enemy in an ice block.

- From there manipulate and temporarily paralyse the mind of the trapped enemy so they can't react when they are free of the ice.

-Then Starlord will let off a blast of flames to melt the ice and turn it into water, covering the enemy in it.

-Then to finish them off fire off an electrical charge. As we all know water is a great conducter of electricity, so it's lights out for whoever gets this far.

Here are his other options:

-Straight up mindrape off the bat in combination with wall pinning

- Using his white ring, generate bursts of high intensity light to blind opponents and then with the black ring create an area of darkness around the whole area, so that you can't see anything after you recover from blindness. Meanwhile Venom and Blade can get the drop on you using their enhanced senses, and once they get a hold of whoever is unfortunate enough to be here, they are at Starlords mercy if not theirs.

- He can solidify the air around incasing them in a cement-like material

So that's the options Starlord presents.

Blade and Venom as far as combat are going to be very effective. Not only does Blade have the SOK gun as an insta-kill, he also has Medusas Gaze. Literally, all Blade will have to do is point this thing at your opponent and if they glimpse at it, which is likely, they turn to stone instantly. If they try looking away Blade continues to point it at them until they get close enough to strike. Now their only options are to strike without looking Blade, which is foolish, or look at him last minute so they know what they are striking, which is also foolish because all he has to do is have the head at chest or head height and they will glimpse at it. Either way, they'll look at medusas gaze, or they will be fighting blind. In which case they are royally screwed. I've equipped Blade with the Blade of Olympus, which will decimate anyone on your team, the Blades of Exile which as you described yourself, can make a group of Spartan warriors form around Blade and defend him while piercing an opponent, his guns, his original Adamantium sword, and EMP grenades if they would prove useful.

For Venom, man oh man is he dangerous. He's basically going to be the assassin of my team. He'll use his camoflague capabilities to aid Blade, who is already capable enough, in taking down your team from behind. Nobody can sneak up on him because of his spider sense so he's guaranteed to get his hands on someone at some point. When he does, he has plenty of options. He can choke them with his tendrils being the most sensible option. Straight up beat them up after the initial sucker punch, leaving them open for Blade to finish them with the Blade of Olympus. I can't stress enough how much these guys teamwork will aid my team in winning. Between Blades killing potential and Venoms stealth it will be impossible to land more than one clean lick on either guy.

Winter Soldier is just as important as any member here.

- Bane wants to attack with the insider suit? Nega bands can absorb and manipulate energy. Any energy attacks fired are contained and redirected back at him or your team members.

- As well as Blade having EMP grenades, Bucky can emit an EMP through his Bionic arm, so he will shut down any electronics your team may be using, such as Banes insider suit. His suit becomes disabled and he is easy pickings for the sniper

- Bucky will be overseeing everything from above. Initially he will be in his sniper post hiding from your team, waiting to strike, but when he deems it necessary he will engage your team at close range using his range of abilities like EMPING and energy manipulation.

Now, all of that was in the event, that my initial strategy doesn't work. You need to prove the speed of Mr Negatives teleportation and his ability to teleport groups, so that I can't get their before you. When I do get their before you, my plan that I stated in the post above will come into action. Your team will come to a stand still while Punisher decrypts the buckle, and the rest of my team will assume their roles.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 HigorM  Moderator

@i_like_swords:

"Can I ask exactly how fast Mr Negatives teleportation abilities are, along with scans showing that speed. And can I also have a scan to show he can teleport multiple people?"

1. Mr. Negative can form the teleportation discs instantly.

No Caption Provided

That´s what is gonna happen against your team members if they try to attack him like that..

2. I´ve already shown a scan where Magik teleports multiple people at the same time.

No Caption Provided

Just to clarify:

Teleportation Disc's:

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@higorm:

Ah I see. What's the distance those people are being teleported as I can't really tell by the scan?

That´s what is gonna happen against your team members if they try to attack him like that..

I thought Mr Negative was trying to come in invisible to which I said Blade of Venom would have their way with him? Besides, can he really form a TPT disc round behind Bucky from that distance when he's sniping?

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 HigorM  Moderator

@i_like_swords:

1. from one sea to another (norwegian)

2. How about this? Would be enough for you?

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@higorm: What was that scan for? To show that he could reach Bucky from a distance? Seems like a good range. But as I said, it likely won't be Bucky engaging Mr X, much more so if he's invisible.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 HigorM  Moderator

@i_like_swords: Mr. Negative can reach anyone on your team with the teleportation discs, specially invisible, and remember he is in the possession of all 12 talismans.

In a matter of elucidation, I will post an explanation about how each one works.

Twelve Talismans (Jackie Chan Adventures)

1. Rooster - Gives the user the power of Levitation and Telekinesis.
  2. Ox - Gives the user the power of Super Strength and Durability.
  3. Snake - Gives the user the power of Invisibility.
  4. Sheep - Gives the user the power of Astral Projection, or the ability to eject the soul from the body and wander as a spirit.
  5. Rabbit - Gives the user the power of super speed.
  6. Dragon - Gives the user the Power of Combustion and pyrokinesis, allows holder to shoot beams of explosive flaming energy to be discharged from the talisman.
  7. Rat - Gives the user the power of Animation; "motion to the motionless". Gives inanimate objects life.
  8. Horse - Gives the user the power of Healing.
  9. Dog - Gives the user the power of Immortality.
  10. Pig - Gives the user the power of Laser/"Heat-Beam Eye Blasts"/Optic Blasts. The user is given the power to shoot powerful beams of energy from their eyes. It can also be used to see everything as heat (heatvision).
  11. Monkey - Gives the user the power of Animal Shapeshifting. Any item/person/animal may be changed into the shape of any animal by saying the name of the intended animal's shape.
  12. Tiger - Gives the user the power of Balance. When halved, it also splits the user's positive and negative halves (Yin and Yang) into two separate beings, each holding a half of the talisman. Can also be used to find the "other half" of a broken object. The two beings rejoin when they reunite the broken talisman. As said by Shendu, the Tiger is meant to balance the other 11 Talismans.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@higorm: If he reaches Venom or Blade, which is likely, he's gonna have a bad day.

I know what they do. I should also remind you that Punisher has the Talismans too.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 HigorM  Moderator

@i_like_swords: I don´t see how..

Mr. Negative possess a combination of the soulsword, eldrich armor and the talismans.

Your team have no answer for magic.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@higorm: You haven't given me much to answer... I talked about how Mr Negative would be dealt with above so the balls in your court there.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 HigorM  Moderator

@i_like_swords: I´m not getting new notifications, are you? strange..

okay so give some time to make my move ok?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@higorm: It's been like that for a week, pretty annoying. Weeell that's the thing, I'm leaving to go on holiday for week in the next few hours.. so times limited.

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was going to open voting tomorrow anyways but since he is leaving, @i_like_swords asked if I would go ahead and do so. I'll allow @higorm one more post before I do so if he can get it in today.

Otherwise I'll be calling in the Judges!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just to strengthen my case before I leave, I leave you with this:

No Caption Provided

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

@i_like_swords: sorry for the delay..

@diredrill Yes Sir!

So I believe it´s well-estabilished that my team will get into the Pym's belt buckle first right? Mr. Negative can and will easily teleport the team using the soulsword to create the teleportion disc.

Once there, the team will focus on the ambush, setting a trap for the enemy team who will be looking for the Pym Particles.

• Omega Red will use the Oath Stone of Orkos to create a clone of himself, and start to release his death spores all over the place, affecting anyone who comes close unguarded. After that, they will be ready to engage anyone in a fight using the tentacles to life drain the enemy. They can also telekinectic powers to protect themselves. Venom may be immune to gas but death spores aren´t regular gases. Not to mention that the rest of your team can´t avoid be affected by this kind of attack.
    No Caption Provided

• Mr. Negative, after the teleport, will use the snake talisman to turn himself invisible to hinder the approach of the enemy. His Dark force powers will be stronger then never (increased by the Soulsword), so he can just use the rabbit talisman combined with the rooster to fly at super speeds using the Corrupting Touch to change personalities and temperaments of his enemies and make them serve his interests. He can also attack from distance using concussive bolts of pure magic (something that the opposing team doesn´t have an answer) energy and protect himself with magical force fields if needed.

No Caption Provided

• Veranke is there to give some backup to her team using both her spider-woman powers as well as the new ones from the amulet of isis. So she can fly and from the sky (respecting the 10 radius limits) generate great amounts of eletrical discharges through a combination of both venom blasts and lightning bolts, as well as using powerfull wind bursts to push the enemies off their balance. She can also user her Chlorokinesis to manipulate and control plant life so she can use that power to take advantage of the existing trees on the map and make the roots imprison the enemy into the ground. She can also make use of her pheromones to compromise
No Caption Provided

Bane can contend with anyone of the other team, since he possess enhanced strength and durability thanks to the Old Power (streamsword, forcefield and taser). The 10 T-Spheres can be used for a variety of purposes, from force field, to eletrical discharge and explosing bombs strong enough to affect the likes of Cap. Marvel. Not to mention the enhanced vision (infrared/x-ray)given by the T-Mask.

In top of all that, he can access all this super-power abilities:

• Spectral Mode: Designed for ideal night operation through night vision lenses and light and sound dampening technology.
  • Speed Force Mode: Inspired by the Flash, the suit gives the wearer limited access to the Speed Force, accelerating their movements beyond human speed.
  • Heat Vision Mode: Inspired by the Kryptonian ability, the suit expels a concentrated beam of heat from the eye lenses, although a larger blast can be expelled through the helmet's central "eye" also.
  • Will Power Mode: Inspired by the Green Lantern rings, the suit possesses a finger-mounted energy weapon that mimics an Oan power ring's ability to fire a concentrated blast of energy at an opponent.
  • Camouflage Mode: Inspired by the Martian Manhunter, the suit enables the wearer to turn invisible for a set period of time.
  • Veritas Mode: Inspired by Wonder Woman's Lasso of Truth, the suit possesses a filament cord that is lined with tactile sensors enabling it to act as a polygraph machine to descern if the individual trapped within it is telling the truth. Like Wonder Girl's lasso, the wearer can also send an electric shock down the cord to shock the entrapped individual.
  • Flight Mode: A standard ability amongst meta-class superheroes, the suit possesses the power of flight through the manipulation of gravity and magnetic forces.
  • Teleportation:3-meter radius and carrying other individuals away.

Gorgon is here to bring the house down using the phoenix force fragment increased by the phoenix sword. This power was enough to fight and defeat the likes of Gladiator and Thor, I mean, it´s too much power for your team to handle. Gorgon can use this power to increase his psychic abilities and mind rape the enemy that doesn´t have a way to defend against a telepathic assault, not one of this level.

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Swords's initial tactic of the clones with the guns and then selfishness just made me fall in love with whatever he had to say.

Unfortunately, after the brilliant opening volley things deteriorated, and HigorM got in enough sucker punches that I bought his arguments more.

HOWEVER looking at Swords's last counter and HigorM's last counter, HigorM basically just gave a rundown of his team's abilities...for like the nineteenth time. He disregarded the SoK shot and Starlord.

So, uh...

...I'm torn.

:((

Hopefully one of the other judges can clear it up, but I'll be re-reading until I can figure it out.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 HigorM  Moderator
Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I suppose I'm voting for HigorM. While his strategy wasn't as well thought out...it works. I_Like_Swords effectively stated he was going to attempt to bluff out Higorm's team with the SOK gun to lock up all five members for...thirty minutes. Leaving his team 4v5 while he attempts to crack the pym particles belt buckle. Unfortunately, this means he did not take the prerogative of using the SOK gun off the bat, allowing HigorM's team to attack. Being grouped in a defensive position hoping to waste 30 minutes does not bode well for him, considering he allowed Gorgon to get a Phoenix fragment attack off against his relatively weaker team.

While he did, eventually, make the obvious choice of killing Gorgon, this interrupts his "Grab the pym particles" strategy and mis-utilizes the gun by trying to stall an entire team of unhesitating killers with it. I'm unconvinced with the attempt at psychological warfare or the plan as a whole.

If this debate were to happen again, I'd suggest ILS open up with the SOK against the best high tier equipment instead of giving his opponent a chance to abuse it before reacting to it, and to more importantly ditch the Pym Particles. While nifty, you pigeonholed your team into a scenario for a low cost item that doesn't serve much purpose, as the "go inside someone and explode" strategy would be really obvious because both teams are aware of the particles and Higor's team is, to some extent, clearly aware of who on your team is trying to decrypt and use it.

OptimusPalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By OptimusPalm

I suppose I'm voting for HigorM. While his strategy wasn't as well thought out...it works. I_Like_Swords effectively stated he was going to attempt to bluff out Higorm's team with the SOK gun to lock up all five members for...thirty minutes. Leaving his team 4v5 while he attempts to crack the pym particles belt buckle. Unfortunately, this means he did not take the prerogative of using the SOK gun off the bat, allowing HigorM's team to attack. Being grouped in a defensive position hoping to waste 30 minutes does not bode well for him, considering he allowed Gorgon to get a Phoenix fragment attack off against his relatively weaker team.

While he did, eventually, make the obvious choice of killing Gorgon, this interrupts his "Grab the pym particles" strategy and mis-utilizes the gun by trying to stall an entire team of unhesitating killers with it. I'm unconvinced with the attempt at psychological warfare or the plan as a whole.

If this debate were to happen again, I'd suggest ILS open up with the SOK against the best high tier equipment instead of giving his opponent a chance to abuse it before reacting to it, and to more importantly ditch the Pym Particles. While nifty, you pigeonholed your team into a scenario for a low cost item that doesn't serve much purpose, as the "go inside someone and explode" strategy would be really obvious because both teams are aware of the particles and Higor's team is, to some extent, clearly aware of who on your team is trying to decrypt and use it.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I gotta go with @i_like_swords... although HigorM came very close. Neither of 'em fully countered each other.. but I feel like swords had a more solid plan.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 HigorM  Moderator
DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@higorm: No, but Esquire still needs to make his votes.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 HigorM  Moderator
Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: @higorm: @diredrill:

After reading the debate a couple of times, I have to vote for HigorM. His debate wasn't as pretty, but it was more effective. The stalling technique with the SoK gun leaves ILS open to attack. His strategy also means that Punisher is, in the best case scenario, basically a non-factor for the first 30 minutes of the battle. This gives HigorM a numbers advantage, and he already has the advantage in raw power thanks to Gorgon's Fragment.

Advice to ILS would be to use his ranged advantage to actually take out some of HigorM's team at the start of the match, and not to rely on the Pym Particles since they require Punisher not doing anything.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

I have to admit that this was not one of my best debates..

I´ll try to improve myself along this tourny..

DireDrill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Swords's initial tactic of the clones with the guns and then selfishness just made me fall in love with whatever he had to say.

Unfortunately, after the brilliant opening volley things deteriorated, and HigorM got in enough sucker punches that I bought his arguments more.

HOWEVER looking at Swords's last counter and HigorM's last counter, HigorM basically just gave a rundown of his team's abilities...for like the nineteenth time. He disregarded the SoK shot and Starlord.

So, uh...

...I'm torn.

:((

Hopefully one of the other judges can clear it up, but I'll be re-reading until I can figure it out.

DECIDED

The psychological warfare strategy would have been INCREDIBLY effective and anyone who says so otherwise is essentially lying to themselves. Take it from the guy who got a 5 on the AP Psychology exam. This is a point for ILS.

HigorM got more sucker punches in at the end. This is a point for HigorM.

HigorM did not respond to ILS's last post, instead just restating his team's bio essentially. This is a negative point for HigorM.

So we have

ILS - 1

HigorM - 0

ILS wins in my book.