Beyonder vs Michael & Lucifer....

This topic is locked from further discussion.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By lordraiden

Can Pre-Retcon Beyonder defeat the likes of the archangels Lucifer and Michael (w/demiurgic power from the vertigo universe) with the presence fully backing them? Can Lucifer trick beyonder from his omnipotence as was done to him during the first secret wars?

vs

and

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By King_Saturn
Lucifer is a Master Manipulator... if the issue is can Lucifer trick Beyonder out of his Omnipotent Powers... then yes he could do it... but in an all out fight... Beyonder would kill both Lucifer and Micheal...
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By lordraiden
King Saturn said:
"Lucifer is a Master Manipulator... if the issue is can Lucifer trick Beyonder out of his Omnipotent Powers... then yes he could do it... but in an all out fight... Beyonder would kill both Lucifer and Micheal...
"

I honestly don't think it'd be that easy! These would be the only pair I personally think who have enough firepower of their own to not get obliterated outright, and as you stated, it's just a matter of how long it takes for Lucifer to start manipulating Beyonder.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By King_Saturn
lordraiden said:
"King Saturn said:
"Lucifer is a Master Manipulator... if the issue is can Lucifer trick Beyonder out of his Omnipotent Powers... then yes he could do it... but in an all out fight... Beyonder would kill both Lucifer and Micheal...
"

I honestly don't think it'd be that easy! These would be the only pair I personally think who have enough firepower of their own to not get obliterated outright, and as you stated, it's just a matter of how long it takes for Lucifer to start manipulating Beyonder."
I dont think it would be easy either... but Lucifer is Lucifer... he is the Master of Manipulation... he should be able to trick Beyonder out of his powers... but if  it did  come down to an all out battle Lucifer and Michael would lose... I just dont think they equal up to what Beyonder was capable of during the Secret Wars... 
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By lordraiden
King Saturn said:
"lordraiden said:
"King Saturn said:
"

I honestly don't think it'd be that easy! These would be the only pair I personally think who have enough firepower of their own to not get obliterated outright, and as you stated, it's just a matter of how long it takes for Lucifer to start manipulating Beyonder."
I dont think it would be easy either... but Lucifer is Lucifer... he is the Master of Manipulation... he should be able to trick Beyonder out of his powers... but if  it did  come down to an all out battle Lucifer and Michael would lose... I just dont think they equal up to what Beyonder was capable of during the Secret Wars...  "

Hmmm, but do you have anything to prove that, or is that just your opinion on how youu see the Beyonder? Don't forget, Lucifer already rebelled against the presence (and obviously lost) of his reality, now, after more than a millinea, you have Lucifer, who's alot more powerfull and wiser, backed by his brother, Michael with his demoguic power and their presence backing them! So, i'm not saying Beyonder can't do it, but his powers and himself will be put to the test :-)
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By King_Saturn
lordraiden said:
"King Saturn said:
"lordraiden said:
"King Saturn said:
"

I dont think it would be easy either... but Lucifer is Lucifer... he is the Master of Manipulation... he should be able to trick Beyonder out of his powers... but if  it did  come down to an all out battle Lucifer and Michael would lose... I just dont think they equal up to what Beyonder was capable of during the Secret Wars...  "

Hmmm, but do you have anything to prove that, or is that just your opinion on how youu see the Beyonder? Don't forget, Lucifer already rebelled against the presence (and obviously lost) of his reality, now, after more than a millinea, you have Lucifer, who's alot more powerfull and wiser, backed by his brother, Michael with his demoguic power and their presence backing them! So, i'm not saying Beyonder can't do it, but his powers and himself will be put to the test :-)"
Classic Beyonder's power is above The Living Tribunal... he basically is The Presence when you think about it... and even though Lucifer and Micheal are Virtual Omnipotent beings... they are not beyond the Boundaries of Reality of there Actualities in the DC/Vertigo Universe... but Classic Beyonder is

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By lordraiden
King Saturn said:
"lordraiden said:
"King Saturn said:
"lordraiden said:
"King Saturn said:
"

Hmmm, but do you have anything to prove that, or is that just your opinion on how youu see the Beyonder? Don't forget, Lucifer already rebelled against the presence (and obviously lost) of his reality, now, after more than a millinea, you have Lucifer, who's alot more powerfull and wiser, backed by his brother, Michael with his demoguic power and their presence backing them! So, i'm not saying Beyonder can't do it, but his powers and himself will be put to the test :-)"
Classic Beyonder's power is above The Living Tribunal... he basically is The Presence when you think about it... and even though Lucifer and Micheal are Virtual Omnipotent beings... they are not beyond the Boundaries of Reality of there Actualities in the DC/Vertigo Universe... but Classic Beyonder is

"

True, but i'd put Lucifer & Michael  together above LT! (heck, i'd put them above LT on their own, as they're directly under the Presence! Well, Michael with his demurgic power definately)
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By King_Saturn
I dont know if Lucifer or Micheal are above the Living Tribunal... they basically have the same powers and sit in the same position in the repective actualities... but even if they were... Classic Molecule Man was above the Living Tribunal during the Secret Wars too... and he could not handle the Beyonder... now if Lucifer and Michael's combined powers probably could do something... but there is no guarantee for that
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By lordraiden
King Saturn said:
"I dont know if Lucifer or Micheal are above the Living Tribunal... they basically have the same powers and sit in the same position in the repective actualities... but even if they were... Classic Molecule Man was above the Living Tribunal during the Secret Wars too... and he could not handle the Beyonder... now if Lucifer and Michael's combined powers probably could do something... but there is no guarantee for that
"

No, there never is a guarentee :-)
chunjacktao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By chunjacktao

Lucifer takes beyonder. 

Lucifer only second to god.
Avatar image for gamorasbigdaddy
GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy
@chunjacktao said:
"Lucifer takes beyonder.  Lucifer only second to god. "

No he does'nt!  
He;s not even above LT, let alone PR Beyonder. 

Agree he has enough power to defeat both but like others said Lucifer's Manipulation could get them the win... 

GBD
Pr_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Pr_Beyonder

Remember Beyonder's(me) omniscient  so..he would  get tricked out of his powers without having a sure fire way of getting them back like he did with Dr. Doom.(Since  he knows past,present,and future:P)...but then again  that's my veiw of Lucifer's attempt of tricking Beyonder.
SilverSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By SilverSentry
@Pr_Beyonder said:
" Remember Beyonder's omniscient  so..he would  get tricked out of his powers without having a sure fire way of getting them back like he did with Dr. Doom.(Since  he knows past,present,and future:P)...but then again  that's my veiw of Lucifer's attempt of tricking Beyonder. "
I think that sounds right it would take their combined power to stand from not getting destroyed based on what beyonder has done my opinion thought.
Pr_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Pr_Beyonder
@SilverSentry:
 Agreed but since this is Pre-recton Beyonder(me) I think it would also  depend if I decided to erase them from existance like that space armada  and death as an other example..or just play with  them like I  did with the Celestials

" I think that sounds right it would take their combined power to stand from not getting destroyed based on what beyonder has done my opinion thought."

Pr_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Pr_Beyonder

Im not sure if  I can do this but I have a really good reference of my feats to post.
GT-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By GT-Man

b
Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#17  Edited By Primmaster64
@chunjacktao said:
" Lucifer takes beyonder.  Lucifer only second to god. "

bumnut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By bumnut
@Primmaster64 said:
" @chunjacktao said:
" Lucifer takes beyonder.  Lucifer only second to god. "
"

Well, there's Michael, who'm i'd consider second to God, so, there can only be one second.  I'd place Lucifer as third under the Presence.
SilverSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By SilverSentry

But wasn't beyonder basically the only thing in his existence making him god in his own right. not to be misinterpreted

capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By capall

pre recton beyonder is omnipotent, having two nigh omnipotent beings won't be able to win here

SilverSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By SilverSentry
@capall said:
" pre recton beyonder is omnipotent, having two nigh omnipotent beings won't be able to win here "
Exactly he wins unless he says they win or orders himself destroyed .
chriskalaani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By chriskalaani

if you think about it the combined power of lucifer and mike pretty much equals god. lucifer can create anything out of something and michael can create something out of nothing. this is basically the power of beyonder, he can do whatever he wants. its close but i say stalemate

Avatar image for superboyprimeonejillion
superboyprimeonejillion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As a comment earlier said, Lucifer and Michael are merely nigh omnipotent. Pre-Retcon Beyonder is equal to TOAA. I don't see why The Beyonder can't make himself omniscient. Anyways, Beyonder stomps.

@chriskalaani said:

if you think about it the combined power of lucifer and mike pretty much equals god. lucifer can create anything out of something and michael can create something out of nothing. this is basically the power of beyonder, he can do whatever he wants. its close but i say stalemate

I'm afraid that can't apply here. Omnipotence is on a TOTALLY different scale than nigh omnipotence. You can't even comprehend the power of a completely limitless being. Anyways, it'd be nice if we could do simplify this to something such as (omnipotence = 1, nigh omnipotence = 5.) .5 + .5 = 1, but I'm afraid it's more complicated than that.

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

#24  Edited By AssertingValor

PR Beyonder should have minimal problem

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Pokergeist

@LordMaverick said:

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Bo88gdan

@CadenceV2 said:

@LordMaverick said:

Avatar image for protectyournose
protectyournose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By protectyournose

Which Michael is this?

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By kingkronos

Beyonder wins...

Avatar image for guardian_of_gravity
Guardian_of_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pre retcon beyonder was absolutely omnipotent, the equal of the one above all. Lucifer and Micheal are on the Tribunal's level at best. Which effectively means that they give Beyonder their sunday best, do all of jack and squat, then get erased from existence when the all powerful disco dancer blinks.

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Rijehu

Logic here is so flawed. Beyonder was not the ultimate being. The point of TOAA being TOAA is that he is INDEED THE ONE ABOVE ALL. Beyonder was just some insanely powerful guy from another realm of existence where he may have been the God THERE, but not in all of MU. He was millions of times more stronger than than the Multiverse combined, including abstracts and LT, which I still question. Even so, TOAA is INFINITELY more powerful than the all of existence in MU. That is the point of him being GOD. All of creation, all verses, even abstracts and LT, infinitely combined, multiplied an infinite amount of times, would still not be greater than TOAA because he is meant to be truly supreme.

Using the Logic of some people, I could just as easily say that Michael and Lucifer are equal to The Presence since they are LITERALLY his Power (Mikey) and his Will (Lucy). The two of them created creation itself. Individually, they are Nigh Omnipotent as Michael can not manipulate that which he creates from nothing, and Lucifer can not create from nothing, but can manipulate creation itself. Michael created all Cosmos, Dimensions, Time, Space, Matter, Anti-matter, Reality, Non-reality, Ideas, Concepts, and everything in between and beyond, with a gesture of his hands. Lucifer then willed ALL of creation into existence and gave shape to everything. As such, Michael's death would undo creation if the Demiurge was released. Together they are omnipotent in the aspect that they can literally do ANYTHING at that point. They can create Infinite Multiverses and because they created all abstracts, they are above even Death since she too was created by them. Even with the unlimited power they possess, Lucifer and Michael are still NOWHERE near the power of The Presence. Once again, TP is infinitely stronger that Creation, infinitely multiplied. Michael and Lucifer have God's power, just not his Power LEVEL. That means that they can do what God can do, just nowhere near the extent of which God can do it. Same with Beyonder and TOAA.

Lucifer and Michael are second to God, period. And that excuse about "They would be powerless in MU" is false because they embody God's Power and Will. It is embedded in everything they are. It is who they are. You can not separate them from Gods' power because they are instruments of his power. The power is one with them. They carry it wherever they go.

I can't speak for everyone but I have no reason to believe that Beyonder is more powerful than the Will and Power of The Presence, who as far as we know, is equal to TOAA, who is supreme to MU, including Beyonder. I'm not saying that the brothers stomp, but since there is no way to kill them outside of their own wishes, and even then both have come back from Death. I don't see Beyonder stomping either. People underestimate the brothers. Existing before creation is a pretty big feat if you ask me. Beyonder was God of his realm, but even I have not heard of him existing in nothingness. Yeah he killed Death of MU but that doesn't matter to beings who created Death. Yes he may destroy multiverses but that does not phase Lucifer or Michael, who made creation, which multiverses exist within. Lucifer even tanked a point blank creation ending blast without flinching. He was even capable of destroying the embodiment of Death without a potion might I add.

Beyonder is a beast, I give him that, but unless he is greater than The Presence's Absolute Power, and Absolute Will, I doubt if he stomps. I say stalemate at best. In plus Beyonder was a big nigh omnipotent idiot. Michael and definitely Lucifer is far beyond him in that department. Michael + Lucifer = Infinite Power to create, manipulate, and Destroy. Anything less than TRUE omnipotence has a serious fight on their hands.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pre retcon beyonder was absolutely omnipotent, the equal of the one above all. Lucifer and Micheal are on the Tribunal's level at best. Which effectively means that they give Beyonder their sunday best, do all of jack and squat, then get erased from existence when the all powerful disco dancer blinks.

Avatar image for baron_von_santa
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

if the beyonder is omniscient, then he wins. if he is only omnipotent, then he loses.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blazinghell: someone said he is omniscient, though he did not show it. if your right, then lucifer wins easily, but Michael loses

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beyonder stomps

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

@eternityx: he is omnipotent, but not omniscient. lucifer solo stomps with ease using not his power, but his mind. he knows they can not hope to defeat him straight on.

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By eternityx
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

@eternityx: just a simple sentence with absolutely nada feats to back it up. good job bro

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By eternityx

@eternityx: just a simple sentence with absolutely nada feats to back it up. good job bro

He's omnipotent, so it's well within his power to blink him out of existence.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eternityx: but not omniscient. he is a powerful but dim witted person, and lucifer has tricked people far smarter than beyonder before.

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eternityx: but not omniscient. he is a powerful but dim witted person, and lucifer has tricked people far smarter than beyonder before.

He's omnipotent so he can just give himself omniscience. He doesn't need it though, you don't need to be omniscient to know how to blink.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beyonder.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eternityx: he got tricked by de doom, he gets melancholy, he gets angry... omniscient? i think not. Beyonder was even tinkering with the marvel universe was so that he could EXPERIENCE AND LEARN. Why would an omniscient being need experience? as @blazinghell so put it.

Avatar image for officialrikudousennin
OfficialRikudouSennin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yeah Beyonder is Omniponent here

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eternityx: he got tricked by de doom, he gets melancholy, he gets angry... omniscient? i think not. Beyonder was even tinkering with the marvel universe was so that he could EXPERIENCE AND LEARN. Why would an omniscient being need experience? as @blazinghell so put it.

He did get tricked but that's because he wasn't in a battle against Doom like he is here against Lucifer.

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

@eternityx: Lucifer has manipulated a demon sent to kill him into someone who would gladly sacrifice herself twice for him. and the get tricked part is a counter to your beyonder is omniscient post. if he got tricked, then he is not.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In a straight out fight, I'd say there's no clear answer to characters above LT.

Other than that, Lucifer can outsmart him, considering beyonder's lack of.. intelligence? So going with lucifer and michael.