Beta Ray Bill vs Doomsday

the darknessss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By the darknessss

doomsday beats the living crap outta horsehead,that simple.
Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Greendevil

FTW!!!!
DeathsHead2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By DeathsHead2
@Greendevil said:
"

FTW!!!! "

Indeed. 

; ) 

TheFallenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By TheFallenOne
@buttersdaman000 said:
" @TheFallenOne said:
" @Valtot said:
"@comicdude23: at extreme speeds "

Punching someone so hard that his body travels so fast that it achives IMP qualifies as the strength feat rather than speed feat. Also while Bill was lying on the surface/ground of the planet, Thor punched him with Mjolnir and as the result planet was totaly destroyed, now that's Thor's feat, but fact is that Thor and BRB were stated to be equal, and since we are making case for Doomsday by the fact that he is as strong if not stronger than Superman(since Doomsday really doens't have any legitimate feats excpet fights and statements to put himanywhere near close to Supes level) than it's fair to use the classic Thor = BRB argument.
"
He didnt punch the herald into a planet, he clothelined powerbombed him. Its a speed and durability feat more than it is strength.  Doomsday wins in a good fight "

@MrDirector786 said:
" @TheFallenOne said:
" @Valtot said:
"@comicdude23: at extreme speeds "

Punching someone so hard that his body travels so fast that it achives IMP qualifies as the strength feat rather than speed feat. Also while Bill was lying on the surface/ground of the planet, Thor punched him with Mjolnir and as the result planet was totaly destroyed, now that's Thor's feat, but fact is that Thor and BRB were stated to be equal, and since we are making case for Doomsday by the fact that he is as strong if not stronger than Superman(since Doomsday really doens't have any legitimate feats excpet fights and statements to put himanywhere near close to Supes level) than it's fair to use the classic Thor = BRB argument.
"
That "planet" was just an asteroid. I've read the whole comic, that was way too small to be a planet. "

It wasn't an asteroid it was a planet. Read Godhunter again. And the facts are that Doomsday isn't to fast and to strong for BRB, no where near close to it.  

- BRB was implied to have FTL reflexes on panel.  

- He swung Stormbreaker so fast that it was able to escape the pull of 2 black holes so Stormbreaker had FTL speed (also a strength feat) 

less than micro-second reaction time feat (his reaction was stated  "it seems like it lasted for hours and actually it was only a milisecond" now do the math and you'll see that it's less than microsecond) 

Now with Stormbreaker Bill can easily achive speeds that alow him to cross galaxy in hours and even faster (uber speed-blitz to Doomsday). And not to mention that Doomsday doesn't have a speed feats like that. 
Also if you come up with Doomsday faster than Flash argument, I'll come up with Bill's feat reacting with incalculable speed (simply stated to be incalculable and not a specific value given) 

About Strength 

Doomsday strength is based on the fact that he is supposed to be equal slightly stronger than Supes. Well judged from BRB fights and some of his several strength feats BRB should be in that range. But gues what, sinnce we use ABC logic for Doomsday it is fair to use BRB = Thor argument. And Thor has feats of strength like Supes and has feats with infinite weights (Odinsword, Midgar Serpent and basicly a Yggdrassil Engine). 

So saying Doomsday >>>> BRB in strength terms is totaly false. 

Also please stop saying nonsence like Gogs were skyfather level. They weren't even top tier. Original Gog himself can be debatable put on that level but Gogs hell no. And by skyfather I don't mean Odin's level, simply mean as the title for the most powerfull god of some pantheon. Odin is >>>>>>> Gog
Avatar image for theultimatesurvivor
TheUltimateSurvivor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheFallenOne:Your logic is flawed and full of lies. Doomsday will adapt and kill Bill.
Wild_cat21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Wild_cat21

I see few chances for Bill surviving this onslaught.

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#57  Edited By progenitorigin

I'd go with Doomsday, not entirely sure what class Beta Ray Bill is in, but Doomsday was trading blows with Superman, which, I think says something.  Then again, BRB has had some pretty impressive feats during his time.

EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By EpitomeofCool
@lagoon_boy said:
" Doomsday. "
TheFallenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By TheFallenOne
@TheUltimateSurvivor said:
" @TheFallenOne:Your logic is flawed and full of lies. Doomsday will adapt and kill Bill. "

you're pathetic
TheUltimateSurvivor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheFallenOne said:
" @TheUltimateSurvivor said:
" @TheFallenOne:Your logic is flawed and full of lies. Doomsday will adapt and kill Bill. "
you're pathetic "
Says who, Danilo018 ?
TheFallenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By TheFallenOne
" @TheFallenOne said:
you're pathetic "
Says who, Danilo018 ? "

Hey FinalStar86 you got banned again :-) ? This is your 7th acount on Vine ? Or maybe 8th ?
TheUltimateSurvivor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheFallenOne said:
" @TheFallenOne said:
you're pathetic "
Says who, Danilo018 ? "
 Hey FinalStar86 you got banned again :-) ? This is your 7th acount on Vine ? Or maybe 8th ? "
If you think that stupid DC troll is me, then you're wrong.
TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#63  Edited By TheGoldenOne

Doomsday

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By buttersdaman000
@TheFallenOne: 
What?
I did the math and here goes ( It might be off a bit)
- You can squeeze 31.7 years out of a second with nano second reaction time)
- With micro second speed you cant even squeeze a year out of a second, only about 10.95 days. 
- With milli second reaction you cant even squeeze a good hour out of a second, only about 15. 76 minutes

So, you said '1 millisecond felt like hours to BRB'. Thats actually under micro second reaction time, unless BRb was talking about 1000 hours felt like a millisecond to him. 
I think micro second reaction time is what you need to have under ftl reaction time. nano second puts you just over it. But, i could be wrong about that. Anyways, it doesnt matter cuz that scan you posted pretty much proves that BRB is under microsecond reaction time.

Thor does not equal Superman in strength. Even the biggest Thor fanboy would admit that Superman is stronger. Doomsday, at least this version, is most likely stronger than superman soooo BRB is definitely not stronger than Doomsday
Deadpool666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Deadpool666

I love how people are saying Doomsday would destroy Bill or that he will adapt halfway and beat Bill. HA! To answer in order: Hell no and he wouldn't because there would be no halfway point. Bill will win because he's a cosmic entity with powers of the gods granted to him to by the god of gods Odin himself. And if Bill has Stormbreaker... Doomsday will definitely lose. Doomsday beat Superman... big freaking deal, Batman whoops on Supes. Batman is human. Doomsday isn't, he's beyond that. Yet Supes and Doomsday fought long and hard to double KO, while Batman beats Supes ass without much trouble. People will now say "But Batman had kryptonite, so it doesn't count." It does. Batman is smarter then Supes and Doomsday, from what I've seen, is as smart as Supes. Bill is smarter than Doomsday. Also Bill whipped Thor's ass, wielded Thor's hammer (couldn't remember how to spell it), whooped his ass some more with it, and impressed Odin so much he granted him even more power and gave him his own hammer. Bill homeruns DD's head off with Stormbreaker and annihilates the rest of him to make sure he stays down. Bill wins.

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By buttersdaman000
@Deadpool666 said:
" I love how people are saying Doomsday would destroy Bill or that he will adapt halfway and beat Bill. HA! To answer in order: Hell no and he wouldn't because there would be no halfway point. Bill will win because he's a cosmic entity with powers of the gods granted to him to by the god of gods Odin himself. And if Bill has Stormbreaker... Doomsday will definitely lose. Doomsday beat Superman... big freaking deal, Batman whoops on Supes. Batman is human. Doomsday isn't, he's beyond that. Yet Supes and Doomsday fought long and hard to double KO, while Batman beats Supes ass without much trouble. People will now say "But Batman had kryptonite, so it doesn't count." It does. Batman is smarter then Supes and Doomsday, from what I've seen, is as smart as Supes. Bill is smarter than Doomsday. Also Bill whipped Thor's ass, wielded Thor's hammer (couldn't remember how to spell it), whooped his ass some more with it, and impressed Odin so much he granted him even more power and gave him his own hammer. Bill homeruns DD's head off with Stormbreaker and annihilates the rest of him to make sure he stays down. Bill wins. "

No Caption Provided
.....uh huh......
TheFallenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By TheFallenOne
@buttersdaman000 said:

" @TheFallenOne:  What? I did the math and here goes ( It might be off a bit) - You can squeeze 31.7 years out of a second with nano second reaction time) - With micro second speed you cant even squeeze a year out of a second, only about 10.95 days.  - With milli second reaction you cant even squeeze a good hour out of a second, only about 15. 76 minutes   So, you said '1 millisecond felt like hours to BRB'. Thats actually under micro second reaction time, unless BRb was talking about 1000 hours felt like a millisecond to him.  I think micro second reaction time is what you need to have under ftl reaction time. nano second puts you just over it. But, i could be wrong about that. Anyways, it doesnt matter cuz that scan you posted pretty much proves that BRB is under microsecond reaction time.  Thor does not equal Superman in strength. Even the biggest Thor fanboy would admit that Superman is stronger. Doomsday, at least this version, is most likely stronger than superman soooo BRB is definitely not stronger than Doomsday "

Let's make an example. Let's say those hours were actually 5 hours.  

5h = 5*3600s = 18 000s (seconds). Now milisecond is 0.001 seconds [10^(-3) seconds]. Microsecond is 0.000001 seconds [10^(-6)].  Millisecond = 1000 microseconds. 

Now what they did in millisecond is equal to 18 000 time units (in this example). Those 18 000 time units are = 1000 microseconds. Compared to micro-second that time unit is (1000/18000) x 1 microsecond, which stands for 0.055 microseconds or actually 55 nanoseconds. 

So as you see it's under micro-second by great margine. Doomsday doens't have such feat. So your calculations weren't needed.

Also I really don't care for the fact that Supes is more popular than Thor. Modern Supes doesn't have a strength feats that put him over Thor. Tell me even one feat which outclasses Thor's feats.    
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By buttersdaman000
@TheFallenOne: 
Now what they did in millisecond is equal to 18 000 time units (in this example). Those 18 000 time units are = 1000 microseconds. Compared to micro-second that time unit is (1000/18000) x 1 microsecond, which stands for 0.055 microseconds or actually 55 nanoseconds. 

Explain this part. 
18,000 seconds equals 18,000,000 milliseconds which equals 18,000,000,000 microseconds.
18,000 seconds =/= 1000 microseconds.  

Thor doesnt have any strength feats that put him over Superman. Unquantifiable feats like lifting the midgard serpent dont count. 
Superman has pulled the earth on more than one occasion, lifted giant pyramids and more.
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Valtot
@buttersdaman000:
superman has had a few unquantifiable feats aswell such as being used to move the endless gears of the meggadon warhead which dwarfed the entire earth/moon system, slowing the fall of eternity with wonderwoman and holding a book with infinite pages with captain marvel, though honestly 90% of classic thors strength feats cant be guessed the same way because most are rediculous and most of his current ones hes been doing over the last 10 years dont compare
tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#70  Edited By tensor
@Valtot: don't forget some of his speed feat where thor would lose the time hammer come back to thor hand the fight would be over an we all no thor is nothing with out his hammer so the  best for thor is run away from superman an just cast crazy magic attacks head on battle he goes down real fast
TheFallenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By TheFallenOne
" @TheFallenOne said:
" @TheFallenOne said:
you're pathetic "
Says who, Danilo018 ? "
 Hey FinalStar86 you got banned again :-) ? This is your 7th acount on Vine ? Or maybe 8th ? "
If you think that stupid DC troll is me, then you're wrong. "

Hahaha. For the one who became a member on 17th March 2011 it seems that you know people on this site very well. What you've been monitoring Vine for 1year, 2 years ? It's so obvious that you are FinalStar86, since adressing me by mine old acount (which was known to him), implying that you know who he is only made clear that you are him. 

Now pretending that you're not him by calling yourself a troll only furthere implies how funny you are.
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Valtot
@TheFallenOne:
why do you have more than one account?
Deadpool666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Deadpool666
@buttersdaman000:
No Caption Provided
Problem?
TheFallenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By TheFallenOne
@buttersdaman000 said:
"@TheFallenOne: 
Now what they did in millisecond is equal to 18 000 time units (in this example). Those 18 000 time units are = 1000 microseconds. Compared to micro-second that time unit is (1000/18000) x 1 microsecond, which stands for 0.055 microseconds or actually 55 nanoseconds.   Explain this part.  18,000 seconds equals 18,000,000 milliseconds which equals 18,000,000,000 microseconds. 18,000 seconds =/= 1000 microseconds.    Thor doesnt have any strength feats that put him over Superman. Unquantifiable feats like lifting the midgard serpent dont count.  Superman has pulled the earth on more than one occasion, lifted giant pyramids and more. "

It seems that you don't  understand the feat. Now let me explain for you. I'll use 5h. 

Now what seemed like 5h wasn actually a millisecond. Now if we divide that 5h in seconds, we have 18 000 seconds. But those seconds aren't seconds since second is equal to 1000 milliseconds. Now let's call that 18 000 something simply a 18 000 time units. 

We have 18 000 time units which are equal to millisecond. For Comparison millisecond is equal to 1000 micro-seconds. So 1000  microseconds are = to those 18 000 time units. So what's less than ? A microsecond or a time unit from example ? To help you that time unit should be 0.055 microseconds or 55 nanoseconds. 

Now you want quantifiable feats. Well Thor has: 

- owepowered a force field equal to weight score of entire planets 
- he destroyed a moon with a single punch 
- he destroyed a smaller planet with single punch 
- when he and Herc were armwresstling they almost moved a planet Earth as a result (far better than Supes moving) 

Also lifting Odin's sword is quantifiable feat since it was stated to have infinite weight.
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#75  Edited By MrDirector786
@Deadpool666 said:
" I love how people are saying Doomsday would destroy Bill or that he will adapt halfway and beat Bill. HA! To answer in order: Hell no and he wouldn't because there would be no halfway point. Bill will win because he's a cosmic entity with powers of the gods granted to him to by the god of gods Odin himself. And if Bill has Stormbreaker... Doomsday will definitely lose. Doomsday beat Superman... big freaking deal, Batman whoops on Supes. Batman is human. Doomsday isn't, he's beyond that. Yet Supes and Doomsday fought long and hard to double KO, while Batman beats Supes ass without much trouble. People will now say "But Batman had kryptonite, so it doesn't count." It does. Batman is smarter then Supes and Doomsday, from what I've seen, is as smart as Supes. Bill is smarter than Doomsday. Also Bill whipped Thor's ass, wielded Thor's hammer (couldn't remember how to spell it), whooped his ass some more with it, and impressed Odin so much he granted him even more power and gave him his own hammer. Bill homeruns DD's head off with Stormbreaker and annihilates the rest of him to make sure he stays down. Bill wins. "
Bill once barely beat Iron Man. So stop trying to use Batman beating Superman.
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Valtot
@TheFallenOne:
i think ive seen that first one but can you show the scan again 

i think this is odin force thor 

not sure which one your talking about but i only remember a asteriod feat 

thats unquantifiable lol arm wrestling and the planet moves... thats literally impossible even if they were both as strong as silver age superman the planet wouldnt move it would only shake the continent maybe  

lifting infinite weight goes under unquantifiable as nothing is really infinite and we cant measure how much it weighs
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By MrDirector786
@Valtot said:

" @TheFallenOne: why do you have more than one account? "

His first account was banned because he insulted people and trolled a lot.

http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/danilo018/

Here's his old account. Look at the things he wrote on people's walls and the things he'd say in forums. It's no surprise he was banned at all.
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Valtot
@MrDirector786:
lol that leaves a permanent bad mark on thefallenone for whoever reads those comments of his there just plain rude i can see why he was banned
TheFallenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By TheFallenOne
@MrDirector786 said:
" @Valtot said:

His first account was banned because he insulted people and trolled a lot.   http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/danilo018/  Here's his old account. Look at the things he wrote on people's walls and the things he'd say in forums. It's no surprise he was banned at all. "

First of all I recived a 24h ban and after had a problems with multi-pass, ask Nobody if you don't belive me since he was the one that banned me. And don't take things out-of contest. Yes a did wrote bull(which I regreat for) on that idiot and moron chunjacktao's wall. But he was posting even worse things on my wall and PM (too bad I didn't aproved those posts for Nobody to see them) and that's why i replied on the same way. And don't say that I was trolling. Check my wall and you'll see that users have congradulatiing me on my debating skill and posts. That's not the manner given to trolls. If you want I'll give you links of some older topics in which I posted as Danilo018 and you'll see that all of my statements in posts were backed up with valid scans. 

Also that idiot chunjacktao started first. Since he is an "internet tough guy" and he insulted me because i desagreed with his homie "fallenangel". Check the http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/octessence-vs-shuma-gorath/526082/?page=10 my posts start from page 10 check to the last page. And that guy chunjacktao was insulting everyone who disagree with him. 

Next time check things a little bit more before you start to accuse anyone. I don't try to make me look like a victim, or to make my posts look like they weren't bad. But you must understand that it was me who was proveked and iritatted. Since that idiot chunjacktao started first with insulting my mother and family. 

Fact is I didn't start first. Also check his wall http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/chunjacktao/#wall
Deadpool666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Deadpool666
@MrDirector786:  Stop trying to dictate what I do. Not my fault that's what Batman does. And Doomsday didn't actually defeat Supes, they took each other out, sooooo... Go cry to some else.
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Valtot
@Deadpool666: 

theres alot of things wrong with this post that would make people laugh but it gets bad when you call bill a cosmic entity with powers of the gods granted to him by the gods of gods odin himself, its more like bill is a alien cyborb horseman with a magical weapon created for him by a magical cross dimensional super human, than you say since bill has stormbreaker doomsday will definitely lose which seems biased and no real evidence supporting this, than doomsday beat superman so what batman whoops superman and batman is only human, than thats basically ABC logic with this and the rest of that and which instance are you talking about that batman woops superman as kryptonite and a outside source is always involved, than you go on about how bill homeruns DD's head off with stormbreaker and annihilates the rest of him to make sure he stays down: Bill wins, you dont see whats wrong with this post?
Deadpool666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Deadpool666
@MrDirector786:  I call PIS then. And please show me this. Also Iron Man has a suit of super weapons. He has a chance of beating Bill, especially since he often designs suits that focus on defeating a certain type of enemy. Batman has Kevlar padding, kryptonite, and most importantly his wits. His chances of beating Supes are so much higher. Doomsday had trouble with Supes. Bill had very little trouble with Thor who, for the record, is a freaking GOD and above Stark. Also I hope you're not comparing Stark to Wayne... if you are... I don't even know what to say to that.
Deadpool666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Deadpool666
@Valtot:  Yes, and the same people that laugh are the ones who say DD would destroy Bill. To which I laugh at them. Bill will defeat Doomsday. I was making a point with Batman. A human defeats Supes with relative ease but your super mega powered Doomsday could only tie him. Bill beat a god. Maybe cosmic entity was the wrong choice of words. But I stand by what I say.
Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#84  Edited By Outside_85

Would say it was PIS if a guy in a suit has a chance against Bill.

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By MrDirector786
@TheFallenOne said:
" @MrDirector786 said:
" @Valtot said:

His first account was banned because he insulted people and trolled a lot.   http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/danilo018/  Here's his old account. Look at the things he wrote on people's walls and the things he'd say in forums. It's no surprise he was banned at all. "

First of all I recived a 24h ban and after had a problems with multi-pass, ask Nobody if you don't belive me since he was the one that banned me. And don't take things out-of contest. Yes a did wrote bull(which I regreat for) on that idiot and moron chunjacktao's wall. But he was posting even worse things on my wall and PM (too bad I didn't aproved those posts for Nobody to see them) and that's why i replied on the same way. And don't say that I was trolling. Check my wall and you'll see that users have congradulatiing me on my debating skill and posts. That's not the manner given to trolls. If you want I'll give you links of some older topics in which I posted as Danilo018 and you'll see that all of my statements in posts were backed up with valid scans. 

Also that idiot chunjacktao started first. Since he is an "internet tough guy" and he insulted me because i desagreed with his homie "fallenangel". Check the http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/octessence-vs-shuma-gorath/526082/?page=10 my posts start from page 10 check to the last page. And that guy chunjacktao was insulting everyone who disagree with him. 

Next time check things a little bit more before you start to accuse anyone. I don't try to make me look like a victim, or to make my posts look like they weren't bad. But you must understand that it was me who was proveked and iritatted. Since that idiot chunjacktao started first with insulting my mother and family. 

Fact is I didn't start first. Also check his wall http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/chunjacktao/#wall "
If it was just a multi-pass problem, then why haven't you used that account for months? That guy seems to have been banned too since he wrote stuff on your wall and also hasn't been on in months.

@Deadpool666 said:
" @MrDirector786:  Stop trying to dictate what I do. Not my fault that's what Batman does. And Doomsday didn't actually defeat Supes, they took each other out, sooooo... Go cry to some else. "
Using insults isn't going to help and in fact, it's only going to hurt you if I decide to report it to a moderator.
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By buttersdaman000
@TheFallenOne: 

Ok, I see what you mean but using Nano seconds is pointless because BRB is far from it.
Deadpool666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Deadpool666
@MrDirector786:  Never insulted you and why am I going to report you anyway? It just annoyed me that were trying to tell me to not use something that would back up what I was saying.
capall2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By capall2

Raw strength & power:  advantage Doomsday 

Combat speed:  advantage Doomsday

Reaction speed:  advantage Doomsday 

Travel speed:  advantage Donkey face 

Stamina:  lets just say it's a tie here...

Projectiles:  advantage Donkey face 

Durability:  advantage Doomsday 

Versatility and overall abilities:  advantage Donkey face (the only problem is this just ain't enough to put Doomsday down for good)

Combat intelligence:  I may give this to Donkey face 

Survival intelligence:  advantage Doomsday 

as good as Donkey face is being an equal or even having a slight edge against Thor this is a battle that he won't be able to survive here...
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Valtot
@Deadpool666:
doomsday was consistantly showing himself stronger and more powerful than superman so it didnt matter comparing with batman as batman beats most people but can you list the time batman beat superman with just kryptonite no outside help in current comics as i seriously cant think of a time, and current doomsday can sorta fly and has shown some form of adapting/ amazo like ability recently so bills flight advantage is gone  

strength- doomsday > BRB 

speed- not sure i know doomsday has shown some level of speed in his newest incarnation but i cant think of one for BRB in combat speed 

durabality- doomsday lol  

healing factor- i know doomsday has one cant think of BRB showing much on doomsdays level 

weapons- doomsday can simply use his bones to cut threw BRB while BRB has a hammer for extra damage but id prefer my body covered in knifes over a hammer in a fight  

than theres other factors but these are the main ones which doomsday takes the lead in
Deadpool666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Deadpool666
@Outside_85: Was he using his normal suit?
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By buttersdaman000

Superman had around nano second reaction speed in his previous fights with doomsday, and he has gotten stronger since but we dont know how much further his reaction speed has gone up. I doubt its up to pico second though.
Anyways somebody with nanosecond speed should be over 50 times faster than Bill

TheFallenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By TheFallenOne
@buttersdaman000 said:
" @TheFallenOne:   Ok, I see what you mean but using Nano seconds is pointless because BRB is far from it. " 

I mention to you that Bill has a FTL reaction and a clear statement that he is FTL

@MrDirector786 said:
If it was just a multi-pass problem, then why haven't you used that account for months? That guy seems to have been banned too since he wrote stuff on your wall and also hasn't been on in months. 

As you see i I've made a new acount and I don't need 2 acounts. Also if I was banned permanently I wouldn't recevied a PM from fallenangel when 24h ban started and couldn't check and log on to my acount. When I was banned for 24h I was only permitted to post anything. When 24h passed when I logged on I could post and I sighned out in order to make my password a multi-pass. That's when the problem started.  

When I made my new acount I reported that to a staff member and he replied that it has something to do with Primary Key. After that I haven't made any atempt to recover my old acount. I'm fine with this.
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By MrDirector786
@Deadpool666 said:
" @MrDirector786:  Never insulted you and why am I going to report you anyway? It just annoyed me that were trying to tell me to not use something that would back up what I was saying. "
Using bad writing does not back up what you were saying at all. Like if I tried to use Black Panther holding the Silver Surfer to back up something I try to say. The instance where Surfer was held by Black Panther was bad writing and so is Batman being able to take on Superman so using it doesn't back up anything.
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Valtot
@buttersdaman000:
whats the difference between light speed and nanoseconds and superman has shown to react to things moving at light speed and has moved inbetween a single nanosecond
Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#95  Edited By Outside_85
@Deadpool666:
As far as i know, Stark doesnt have a suit made for Thor (and Bill), like when the two met in New Orleans it finally (after how many years?) dawns on Stark that Thor was something other than he thought he was. 

Thor actually said it best: "There is a difference between a God of Thunder and a man in a metal suit." 

Another question, does Stark even have a standard suit he jumps into anymore?
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By buttersdaman000
@TheFallenOne:@Valtot: 
Im pretty sure that In between Micro and Nano speed is when you hit light speed reactions. 
So Bill, at most is just at lightspeed.

But then again, I could be wronf because you need distance and time to judge it against.
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Valtot

can someone show bills light speed reaction as the best and the only times ive seen is when he glimpsed a flash of light or something and this means he has light speed reactions? i could be wrong though and hes probalby got other reaction feats
Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By termiteone4ever

Whats going on here. ? 
Is there really an argument that old Horse face standing a chance. ? 
OH please there is no doomsday he stands chances againt well may be the animated but and the weak clones.
Strength / durability/ fighting speed/ Fighting ability/ healing/ rage/ brutality/ raw power/  Doomsday  >>>>>> Bill cannot win.

Deadpool666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Deadpool666
@MrDirector786:  Oh wow. I understand now. You're a fanny fan of Supes. Got it. Your argument is officially invalid.
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By buttersdaman000
@termiteone4ever:  
I know man lol. Right now im just arguing Bill's reaction time.