#1 Edited by Captain_Vietnam (240 posts) - - Show Bio

+ Powers relating to manipulate inorganic matter, molecules, atoms (subatomic), antimatter, quantum absorption or release of atom energy. manipulate matter can change the strong impact, lethal, high level destruction .... etc

Order from weakest to strongest (All version). In my opinion probably the:

Wonderman (IONIC, Classic), Firestrom (N52, Pre-Crisis), Captain Atom (N52, Pre-Crisis, KCA), Sentry (Void), Hyperion (King), Icon, Blue Marvel, Dr manhattan, Silver Surfer, X-Man, Infinity Man (DOTNG, pre-crisis), Solar, Molecule Man (Pre).

#2 Posted by AllStarSuperman (34200 posts) - - Show Bio

in before that deadpool guy says: NOT A BATTLE!

#3 Edited by doctor_bong_crosby (124 posts) - - Show Bio

Also, Sersi. And all the other former heralds of Galactus (Power Cosmic wielders).

I don´t think Wonder Man can manipulate molecules, particles or atoms... .

Even though his powers stem from ionic energy, I´m pretty sure he´s just superstrong, has superstamina and durability, as well as flight.

#4 Posted by laflux (22950 posts) - - Show Bio

in before that deadpool guy says: NOT A BATTLE!

You mean @shawnbaby? But its not a Battle, and in any case Pre Recton Molecule Man Stomps.

#5 Edited by Captain_Vietnam (240 posts) - - Show Bio

Here the tmages of the attacks of their atomic energy.

Atoms Vision King Hyperion

Atom explosions from hand focuses Captain Atom

And same Firestorm

#6 Posted by Captain_Vietnam (240 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry is manipulated atoms, to tear each molecule man.

And X-Man energy vision, create huge fireball - as he is a level Firestorm's Marvel Ultra Omega

#7 Posted by Killemall (18922 posts) - - Show Bio

Solar and Pre Retcon Molecule Man (heck if you ignore Bendis's nonesense post retcon molecule man) are a whole different weight class compared to everyone else here.

We actually have a direct comparision between Silver Surfer and near dead and extremely weak Molecule Man, one surmised despite help SS cant hold the earth together, while the other, sitting in his hospital bed, subconciously held the same earth together.. :p

#8 Posted by AllStarSuperman (34200 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux yeah him

#9 Posted by laflux (22950 posts) - - Show Bio

Solar and Pre Retcon Molecule Man (heck if you ignore Bendis's nonesense post retcon molecule man) are a whole different weight class compared to everyone else here.

We actually have a direct comparision between Silver Surfer and near dead and extremely weak Molecule Man, one surmised despite help SS cant hold the earth together, while the other, sitting in his hospital bed, subconciously held the same earth together.. :p

I remember when I first read that battle, I thought it was justified because afterwards Sentry showed the ability to create life. I was at the time unaware of the abilities of MM, and was more of a newb in general.

#10 Edited by AngryHulks (3279 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Pre-retcon Molecule Man

2. Solar, Man of the Atom

3. Captain Atom

4. Infinity Man

5. Dr. Manhattan

6. Firestorm

7. Silver Surfer

8. Sentry

9. X-Man

10. Wonder Man

11. Blue Marvel

12. Icon

13. Hyperion

#11 Posted by Captain_Vietnam (240 posts) - - Show Bio

3. Captain Atom

4. Infinity Man

5. Dr. Manhattan

6. Firestorm

7. Silver Surfer

8. Sentry

9. X-Man

10. Wonder Man

11. Blue Marvel

12. Icon

13. Hyperion

Why SS in the 7th ? and Firestorm in the 6th ? SS is stronger than Dr. Manhattan (through feats) and Firestorm. Hyperion is always stronger than Wonderman, he fought a battle near here on par with Thor, X-Man is stronger than Sentry and Blue Marvel has ever defeated Sentry. What wrong with you ?

#12 Edited by AngryHulks (3279 posts) - - Show Bio

@angryhulks said:

3. Captain Atom

4. Infinity Man

5. Dr. Manhattan

6. Firestorm

7. Silver Surfer

8. Sentry

9. X-Man

10. Wonder Man

11. Blue Marvel

12. Icon

13. Hyperion

Why SS in the 7th ? and Firestorm in the 6th ? SS is stronger than Dr. Manhattan (through feats) and Firestorm. Hyperion is always stronger than Wonderman, he fought a battle near here on par with Thor, X-Man is stronger than Sentry and Blue Marvel has ever defeated Sentry. What wrong with you ?

This is not strength contest, I'm ranking on people on the level of their energy/matter manipulation power. It's what you asked for anyway.

#13 Edited by Epicbeast3000 (1012 posts) - - Show Bio

WHERE IS THOR

#14 Posted by X_insignia1 (1414 posts) - - Show Bio

3. Captain Atom

4. Infinity Man

5. Dr. Manhattan

6. Firestorm

7. Silver Surfer

8. Sentry

9. X-Man

10. Wonder Man

11. Blue Marvel

12. Icon

13. Hyperion

fam how is Manhattan above Surfer, AND X-Man? seriously out of wack..

#15 Posted by Floopay (10542 posts) - - Show Bio

There's an answer other than Owen Reece?

Thanks for reading,

Floopay