Ben Tennyson(Ben10) VS. Superman

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for incredible_hulk_prime
Incredible Hulk-Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

Who would win in a  fight Ben Tennyson or Superman. I think Ben Tennyson would win
because he has the strongest weapon in the whole galaxy,"The Omnitrix"
Plus I'm a fan of Ben Tennyson.

Triumphant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Triumphant

Superman, he'd knock him before he got a chance to use it.

Jax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Jax

Superman would rape him.

SwaggaB0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By SwaggaB0y

Rape sucks....... superman wouldnt even fight him.

Jax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Jax
SwaggaB0y said:
"Rape sucks....... superman wouldnt even fight him."
Okay.......Superman would defeat Ben10.
Triumphant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Triumphant

Now if ben were to activate his omnitrix and turn into alien X he might have a chance, though he'd have to convince the two beings inside settle on a plan. But supes doesn't have to let any of that happen anyway

Lost_Rellik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Lost_Rellik

Besides Alien X, Ben's next strongest alien form wouldn't do much at all to Supes, so Supes wins in the end.

Incredible Hulk-Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well Ben Tennyson is one of my most favorite characters and I think he could Superman. He could transform into a over a million alein heroes. Superman wouldn't be able to kill him,because he would get tire sooner or later.
Then Ben could finisher him off with Alein X , Way Big,Chromastone,Humugasaur,or Ben could take Superman's DNA and put it in the alein watch and become a Krytonion himself to defeat Superman. After all unlike The Incredible Hulk ,Superman is an alein so his DNA could put in the Omnitrix. One more thing why is every thinks Superman is the strongest being in the whole world. The last time I cheak The Hulk and Ben Tennyson are the most powerful heroes in the whole world.

Triumphant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Triumphant
Incredible Hulk-Prime said:
"Well Ben Tennyson is one of my most favorite characters and I think he could Superman. He could transform into a over a million alein heroes. Superman wouldn't be able to kill him,because he would get tire sooner or later. Then Ben could finisher him off with Alein X , Way Big,Chromastone,Humugasaur,or Ben could take Superman's DNA and put it in the alein watch and become a Krytonion himself to defeat Superman. After all unlike The Incredible Hulk ,Superman is an alein so his DNA could put in the Omnitrix. One more thing why is every thinks Superman is the strongest being in the whole world. The last time I cheak The Hulk and Ben Tennyson are the most powerful heroes in the whole world."
Whats stopping supes from knocking him out before he gets the chance to activate anything?
Triumphant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Triumphant

None of ben's aliens are stronger, and none of them are faster and I'll prove it

Lost_Rellik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Lost_Rellik

Hulk and Ben being the most powerful in the world is very disputable, as for the galaxy just say that to the likes of Silver Surfer, Galactus, or Thanos. Also I'm pretty sure and Green Lantern could take Ben. Anywho, besides Alien X, its quite possible that Humongosaur go do significant damage...he is probably my favorite of the bunch and is also probably the most physically stongest.

Incredible Hulk-Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like all of Ben's Aleins. Don't forget Gwen and Kevin.They could fight Superman so Ben has a change to activated.
After all Gwen is a energy being which is one of the beings in the whole world that could beat Superman. Kevin all he have to do
is absorb Kryptonite. Yes Glactice and Silver are also strong beings in the Galaxy,but I'm talk about our Galaxy "the milkey way".
Silver sufer,Galactus,and Thanos are not from the Milkey Way Galaxy  Lost Rellik also known as Mr. I know every thing. By the way I meant that in a good way,because you  really know your Marvel comic characters well such like I do.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By King_Saturn
Superman wins here
Lost_Rellik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Lost_Rellik
"

I like all of Ben's Aleins. Don't forget Gwen and Kevin.They could fight Superman so Ben has a change to activated.
After all Gwen is a energy being which is one of the beings in the whole world that could beat Superman. Kevin all he have to do
is absorb Kryptonite. Yes Glactice and Silver are also strong beings in the Galaxy,but I'm talk about our Galaxy "the milkey way".
Silver sufer,Galactus,and Thanos are not from the Milkey Way Galaxy  Lost Rellik also known as Mr. I know every thing. By the way I meant that in a good way,because you  really know your Marvel comic characters well such like I do.

"
Thank you, I really appreciate that...no one has ever said that to me. Anyways totall forgot about the hole "different" galaxys jazz, but if yuor putting Kevin and Gwen into this fight...that changes all of the rules. I love Kevin, I watch the show every day when it comes on and I just love the character, unique powers or so I think; so if you put him in, like u said all he has to do is touch Kryptonite but then again doesn't he need a significant source to be able to turn his hole body into it?
Lost_Rellik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Lost_Rellik
"

"
Thank you, I really appreciate that...no one has ever said that to me. Anyways totall forgot about the hole "different" galaxys jazz, but if yuor putting Kevin and Gwen into this fight...that changes all of the rules. I love Kevin, I watch the show every day when it comes on and I just love the character, unique powers or so I think; so if you put him in, like u said all he has to do is touch Kryptonite but then again doesn't he need a significant source to be able to turn his hole body into it?
Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#16  Edited By Nighthunter
The last time I cheak The Hulk and Ben Tennyson are the most powerful heroes in the whole world."
LMFAO

hahahahahahahaha

tear of joy falls from his eye

...wait you are serious?
Triumphant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Triumphant
"

"

I like Superman and all of his Justice League freinds so he calls Zatanna and Metamorpho to handle Gwen and Kevin
Triumphant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Triumphant

Supes could knock them all out before they have a chance to do anything he's just too fast and is there big chunks of kryptonite lying around?

Lost_Rellik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Lost_Rellik
Valor said:
"Incredible Hulk-Prime said:
"

"
I like Superman and all of his Justice League freinds so he calls Zatanna and Metamorpho to handle Gwen and Kevin"
Thats pretty much what he is saying though and those two easily take Gwen and Kevin
Lost_Rellik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Lost_Rellik
Valor said:
"Supes could knock them all out before they have a chance to do anything he's just too fast and is there big chunks of kryptonite lying around?"

I can't see why that would ever happen, so in that case Kevin wouldn't be much of a threat as he needs a large amount of a material to entirely shift his body.
Batman XD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Batman XD

way big  would smash on supes

Batman XD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Batman XD
Lost_Rellik said:
"Valor said:
"Supes could knock them all out before they have a chance to do anything he's just too fast and is there big chunks of kryptonite lying around?"
I can't see why that would ever happen, so in that case Kevin wouldn't be much of a threat as he needs a large amount of a material to entirely shift his body."

would not have to shift his whole body just his hand
Incredible Hulk-Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yo have pont  about Kevin and Krytonite Lost Rellik,but don't Batman and Lex both Krytonite on them all he has to do is steal it from one of them. which I think it would be Lex after all he is the one with the large supply of of it.
I believe that Ben could beat Supes. Superman wouldn't even kill him,because superman would never kill a kid that would be such wrong.That is what Ben could use as his advantage.
If they did met they would be sparring partners,which means they would heip each other get stronger and teamup if one of them needs the other to help them fight a villain they can't beat alone. So they really wouldn't fight each other unless one of them mind control. I think Superman would have been the one who was mind controledbecause he always get mind most time than other heroes.

Triumphant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Triumphant
Batman XD said:
"way big  would smash on supes"

Supes would take him down
Triumphant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Triumphant
"Yo have pont  about Kevin and Krytonite Lost Rellik,but don't Batman and Lex both Krytonite on them all he has to do is steal it from one of them. which I think it would be Lex after all he is the one with the large supply of of it.I believe that Ben could beat Supes. Superman wouldn't even kill him,because superman would never kill a kid that would be such wrong.That is what Ben could use as his advantage.If they did met they would be sparring partners,which means they would heip each other get stronger and teamup if one of them needs the other to help them fight a villain they can't beat alone. So they really wouldn't fight each other unless one of them mind control. I think Superman would have been the one who was mind controledbecause he always get mind most time than other heroes."

Supes doesn't have to kill him just knock him out. Is this a fight between ben and supes or ben, gwen, and kevin? And is lex just standing outside a building handing out huge chunks of kryptonite? lol
Avatar image for emerald_general_jai
Emerald_General_Jai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 9

Umm..i'm gunna have to go with Kal-El on this one.

Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Power NeXus
"Well Ben Tennyson is one of my most favorite characters and I think he could Superman. He could transform into a over a million alein heroes. Superman wouldn't be able to kill him,because he would get tire sooner or later. Then Ben could finisher him off with Alein X , Way Big,Chromastone,Humugasaur,or Ben could take Superman's DNA and put it in the alein watch and become a Krytonion himself to defeat Superman. After all unlike The Incredible Hulk ,Superman is an alein so his DNA could put in the Omnitrix. One more thing why is every thinks Superman is the strongest being in the whole world. The last time I cheak The Hulk and Ben Tennyson are the most powerful heroes in the whole world."
There are so many flaws in that post, I don't even know where to start.
I'll give it a quick shot though.
He can't turn into a million heroes and he couldn't download kryptonian DNA into the Omnitrix. He hasn't even come close to mastering the Omnitrix at that level, except for the brief time when that one dude turned it's safeguards off for Ben. Way Big, Chromastone, and Humongosaur aren't anywhere close to Superman's strength level. Ben has sworn never to use Alien X again. From what source did you find out that the Hulk and Ben Tennyson are the most powerful heroes ever? Because I quite seriously doubt anyone who knows anything about comics will agree with you at all.
Espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Espada

Ben 10 is NOT one of the strongest characters in the galaxy, and Superman wouldn't easily lose to Hulk unless it was a plot device, which crossovers are riddled with.

Ben may possess the ultimate weapon, but he does not have exerpience to match. Superman slams him before he can react.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#29  Edited By Ferro Vida
Espada said:
"Ben 10 is NOT one of the strongest characters in the galaxy, and Superman wouldn't easily lose to Hulk unless it was a plot device, which crossovers are riddled with.Ben may possess the ultimate weapon, but he does not have experience to match. Superman slams him before he can react."
Spelling

=]
Incredible Hulk-Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First all Superman would never do that   because Ben is kid.
Second all Superman would never knew about Ben's watch.
Third of all Superman  wouldn't know about Ben for that mater.
and Fourth all Ben has over million aleins and Superman is one.
Plus when he became Ben Ten Thousand and in the final episode of Ben Ten Alein Force He knew every thing about The Omitrix
He has proven the the omitrix can be use for greater things okayand Yes Hulk did defeat type in Superman in the comic vine  search then click friends and family,scroll down until you see Hulk read the description it should sometime about Superman defeating him in round one,but in round two Hulk ran I  will prove.

Magicalmoment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Magicalmoment

superman curbstomps

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Ferro Vida
"

Plus when he became Ben Ten Thousand and in the final episode of Ben Ten Alein Force He knew every thing about The Omitrix
He has proven the the omitrix can be use for greater things okayand Yes Hulk did defeat type in Superman in the comic vine  search then click friends and family,scroll down until you see Hulk read the description it should sometime about Superman defeating him in round one,but in round two Hulk ran I  will prove.

"
1 & 2) So what you are saying is you've set up this battle so Superman won't even react to the alien creature before him.

3) If they're battling, then I think he would.

4) It doesn't matter since he still only uses them one at a time and none of them have anything Superman hasn't fought and beaten before.

5) Based on the picture this is Ben BEFORE the end of Ben Ten Alien Force.

6) He may have proven that, but you have yet to list any of those things that would be of particular use in this battle.

7) Crossovers don't count.
Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Yes Hulk did defeat type in Superman in the comic vine  search then click friends and family,scroll down until you see Hulk read the description it should sometime about Superman defeating him in round one,but in round two Hulk ran I  will prove.
No, he didn't this is Hulk's supposed "win" over Superman:
No Caption Provided

He broke an unsuspecting Superman's grip causing him to fly into space.
Superman has beaten Hulk every other time they have fought in a crossover.

Not only that, but crossovers are non-canon, thus never happened. And it was a weaker Superman used in the comic, he has grown much stronger over the years. Going by their feats in comics, Superman would destroy the Hulk.
Triumphant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Triumphant
"

"
Supes could knock ben out. HE WILL DO THAT
Ben doesn't know about Supes either
Ben doesn't have over a million aliens that he's axcessed or even knows about
PROVE THAT Ben is fast enough to use the omnitrix!

Incredible Hulk-Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In the comic "The Incredible Hulk and Superman" Hulk won. type in Superman in the Comic Vine Search Bar click Superman's name then click Friend and Family scoll down until you see hulk then read the description. It would tell you that Hulk did win.
So that would mean that Ben could the same if he train hard enough. So don't tell me Superman could win all his battles,because he can't.

Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

In the comic "The Incredible Hulk and Superman" Hulk won. type in Superman in the Comic Vine Search Bar click Superman's name then click Friend and Family scoll down until you see hulk then read the description. It would tell you that Hulk did win.
Or you could actually read the comic, the scan posted above is Hulk's "win." If you can even call it that.

Again, crossovers are non-canon. Thus, never happened.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Ferro Vida
"In the comic "The Incredible Hulk and Superman" Hulk won. type in Superman in the Comic Vine Search Bar click Superman's name then click Friend and Family scoll down until you see hulk then read the description. It would tell you that Hulk did win.So that would mean that Ben could the same if he train hard enough. So don't tell me Superman could win all his battles,because he can't."
1) For the third time, Crossovers don't count. They are not canon!

2) Ben has no more prep than Superman and no time to "train". Don't tell me Ben can win this battle, because he really can't. And stop changing the rules to suit your arguement.
Magicalmoment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Magicalmoment
"In the comic "The Incredible Hulk and Superman" Hulk won. type in Superman in the Comic Vine Search Bar click Superman's name then click Friend and Family scoll down until you see hulk then read the description. It would tell you that Hulk did win.So that would mean that Ben could the same if he train hard enough. So don't tell me Superman could win all his battles,because he can't."
which means that it is a crossover and it is not canon, meaning not counted, superman cannot win all his battles but he can defeat ben
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#39  Edited By The_Martian

Ben's only chance would be Alien X and he would have to turn into that first, and then would have to convince it to help him.

Magicalmoment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Magicalmoment
Nobody said:
"Ben's only chance would be Alien X and he would have to turn into that first, and then would have to convince it to help him."
which in that time, superman could just speed-blitz him
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#41  Edited By The_Martian
Magicalmoment said:
"Nobody said:
"Ben's only chance would be Alien X and he would have to turn into that first, and then would have to convince it to help him."
which in that time, superman could just speed-blitz him "
Superman could speed blitz him before he even activate his watch so he could find the alien he wants to turn into.
Magicalmoment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Magicalmoment
Magicalmoment said:
"superman curbstomps"

Triumphant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Triumphant
"

For Hulk I got it from reading comics and for Ben I got it from the TV. Have seen my repley gave Lost Rellik,NeXus. I told him this. Ben and Hulk all the "strongest heroes in our Galaxy" which is the milkly way. Superman lives in the milery way too,but I heard that in a comic he was
defeat the Hulk and if  hulk defeated him in a comic that would mean Ben could too. okay.I know you guy like Superman,because I liked him too. What I'm trying to say is this and by the before tell what I'm about to say it actully came from of my heart and this how I
"REALLY FEEL ABOUT THIS,"  You can't always beleve thaSuperman can defeat every single character in every single uneriverse okay. No one could do that not even Hulk could that unless he trains himself and do you guys ever seen Superman train before. No he never trains not in a million years execept in the cartoons. If Ben fought Superman he would have to train first,because
 if you "TRAIN HARD ENOUGH" No one could defeat you not even Superman himself. That is how Naruto got stronger he pushed himself to train to be the best ninja he could be. Do you honestly think Superman could defeat some one like that. Strengh and power are not the important thing. I mean look at Batman that guy trains too and he beats Superman not because he uses krytonite,but it is because he trained hard and believe in himself. That is why I think Ben could defeat Superman and Kevin and Gwenplus Juli and ship(upgrade) would be there to help him if he needs it,because Kevin and Juli, and Ship are Ben's friends. Gwen is his cusin
They willalways be there for Ben that includes Max Tennyson. So don't tell me that Superman is the strongest,because he is not and he never was. Only those he believe in themselfs and train sometimes are the ones who are strong. Have you guys been reading the Blue messages in Star Wrs the Clone when you watch show. If not you should watch Star Wars The Clone WARs on \TV or get it on DVD,because the blue message would tell you  the true about everthing  that you need know about characters including Superman .
I'm tire of people saying that Superman can defeat every body.

"
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That has to be the stupidest, most biased, uneducated quote I've ever read on Comicvine.
Nobody said he can defeat anyone in any universe on this thread. He's fast enough and strong enough to beat ben though. Face it, Supes is just more powerful than him. Suck it up your boy just got himself a new movie and has another season comin up. Superman has been training and honing his skills and power since his early youth.
Sorry to crush your dreams but Ben is toast. How can you say that superman doesn't believe in himself?? Have you lost your freakin mind!! You think ben can defeat him because of waht? Oh I believe in myself and that'll grant me the win(sarcastically). It doesn't matter that compared to my opponent I look like squash. In a straight up fight supes beats him. What can he do against superman's speed?? Hey guess what Supes has saved entire galaxies from destruction so many times I don't know where to begin. Does supes have the assistance of his allies like you're giving ben? Look at all the scans I'm about to post. If Superman's power isn't enough to beat ben then who's is? Don't feed me that naruto believe in meself bullcrap.
Oh and the doomsday fight got mixed up it starts at the end of the fight. After looking at these scans tell me how ben could deal with superman's power. He's not unbeatable but he can definitly beat Ben.

No Caption Provided
                                                                                                            Here is superman fighting the urge to become angry for safety of innocents.
No Caption Provided
                                                                                                                              Defending his friends and defeating evil. 

No Caption Provided
                                                                                                                                                                He's victorius
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
                                                                                                                                                     He fights on

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
                                                                                                                                               Superman doesn't give up

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
                                                                                       This guys is holding back a tidal wave but the speed and skill of Supes renders him unconscience

No Caption Provided
                                                                                                              Superman using his speed to create a whirlpool around a monster

No Caption Provided
                                                                                                                                           Supes taking on Imperiex

No Caption Provided
                                                                                                                                                  Hurled away from innocents

No Caption Provided
                                                                                                                                       Exploding nukes? lol not on his watch

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
                                                                                                                                   Standing up to a blast from the Entropy Aegis

No Caption Provided
                                                                                                                              Aegis shooting a blast meant to take out the city

No Caption Provided
                                                                                                                                 "Superman doesn't train" Utter foolishness.

No Caption Provided
                                                                                                                                       This is too much power for ben to handle

No Caption Provided
                                                                                                                                Easily lifting a ship while holding a man

No Caption Provided

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Ferro Vida

No, I remember someone saying that, sadly.

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#45  Edited By MrDirector786

Superman wins in a curbstop.

Lost_Rellik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Lost_Rellik
Batman XD said:
"Lost_Rellik said:
"Valor said:
I can't see why that would ever happen, so in that case Kevin wouldn't be much of a threat as he needs a large amount of a material to entirely shift his body."
would not have to shift his whole body just his hand "

Yeah true
Triumphant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Triumphant
Batman XD said:
"Lost_Rellik said:
"Valor said:
would not have to shift his whole body just his hand "
I highly doubt Kevin's little kryptonite arm would be enough
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

superboy12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By superboy12

ben could just go alien x ask for a chunk a kryptonite then go humungassor and kick supermans ass

Triumphant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Triumphant

Supes wouldn't give him the chance he's too fast for ben. I doubt that he could get the two beings inside alien X to agreed to help him out in the first place. He couldn't get them to save the Earth so I don't see him getting alien x to do anything. The scans above clearly show thats supes is very much stronger than humongassor.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Vrakmul

No, just no.  While Superman won't kill Ben, as it would be against everything he stands for he will most certainly put him down.