ben 10 vs the living tribunal

• 53 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

lol.. i'm not sure about this.. but before everyone starts shouting how big of a mismatch this is... please read the rules XD

rules:

1. ben will start in alien x form and will have complete control over it, and the omnitrix will not run out of time
  2. out of character and morals off
  3. it is mandatory to see ben 10 omniverse episode 7 before commenting on this thread
  4. fight starts on 616 universe.

Watertaco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So what, are you going to somehow lock people out who haven't watched the episode????

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By legacy6364
Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, Ben as a Celestialsapien defeats another Celestialsapien in combat...so... idk lol

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ssj_god

So what, are you going to somehow lock people out who haven't watched the episode????

no... lol.. they're gonna shout about how big mismatch this is that's why XD

XD

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ssj_god

@leo-343 said:

Sieve seen it and I've gotta say he was pretty beast in it- the problem is that he still dies horribly.

why? .. what have you seen in that episode?

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@leo-343 said:

Sieve seen it and I've gotta say he was pretty beast in it- the problem is that he still dies horribly.

Yeah. LT is the commander of the marvel continuity... the entire multiverse.
Alien X is pretty powerful but the best he has done by feat is recreate a universe. Thats measly in front of LT I should say.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e291995a18d6
deactivated-5e291995a18d6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is still a horrible mismatch.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

Alien X is pretty powerful but the best he has done by feat is recreate a universe. Thats measly in front of LT I should say.

what LT has as a multiversal feat?

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@ssj_god said:

@lowlaville said:

@leo-343 said:

Living Tribunal easily made the Infinity Gauntlet become useless and Infinity Gauntlet handily beaten Eternity(Eternity is multiverse level)

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LT wins.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@lowlaville said:

@leo-343 said:

Living Tribunal easily made the Infinity Gauntlet become useless and Infinity Gauntlet handily beaten Eternity(Eternity is multiverse level)

and dr. doom beat him with prep -_-

come on.. making a device useless doesn't show multiversal feat... if that abc type logics would've granted, then dbz threads wouldn't have been banned from the forum.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

0______________________0

LT? Alien X didn't show anything beyond infinity gauntlet..

Putting everything ben 10 verse showed to date on his side, and he still get lolstomped. Mismatch of epic proportions.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: Yeah it does. The device is on the multiverse level. It was completely useless against the living Tribunal. He stomps Alien X.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By lowlaville

@ssj_god: Literally his very essense is the multiverse man...

No Caption Provided

Eternity in question is a Marvel abstract, a very powerful multiversal being.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1:

@ssj_god: Yeah it does. The device is on the multiverse level. It was completely useless against the living Tribunal. He stomps Alien X.

i'm still not getting it... how is shutting down a nuke makes me stronger than the nuke?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: That's a false equivalence and you know it. The correct comparison would be you tanked a nuke with absolute and utter ease.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ssj_god

@ssj_god: Literally his very essense is the multiverse man...

No Caption Provided

Eternity in question is a Marvel abstract, a very powerful multiversal being.

how does this shows multiversal feat?

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@princearagorn1:

@thebourneposter said:

i'm still not getting it... how is shutting down a nuke makes me stronger than the nuke?

because in this case the nuke has the power to destroy and create on a multiverse level. the fact that it was shot off is a feat in itself. It shouldn't have been able to shut off in the first place. You would have to read it to see what kind of feat it is I guess, just like people would have had to see that episode

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: That's a false equivalence and you know it. The correct comparison would be you tanked a nuke with absolute and utter ease.

ok.. then i don't know how he 'tanked the nuke' ... please show me...

ohh.. and i don't know how IG is multiversal.... what princearagorn showed seemed universal.

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@homicidalmaniac said:

@ssj_god said:

@lowlaville said:

@leo-343 said:

and dr. doom beat him with prep -_-

come on.. making a device useless doesn't show multiversal feat... if that abc type logics would've granted, then dbz threads wouldn't have been banned from the forum.

When did Dr.Doom beat Living Tribunal,I recall only Thanos doing so,but Thanos gotten the Heart of the Universe to stomp LT.

ABC logic can work like Superman can lose to Silver Surfer and Silver Surfer was stomped by Odin and Odin can easily beat Superman.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a mismatch. x.x

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd said:

@ssj_god said:

@princearagorn1:

@thebourneposter said:

because in this case the nuke has the power to destroy and create on a multiverse level. the fact that it was shot off is a feat in itself. It shouldn't have been able to shut off in the first place. You would have to read it to see what kind of feat it is I guess, just like people would have had to see that episode

ok.. that's what i basically asked for (i meant few scans of it)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He then proceed to take the gauntlet away from him. Thanos is unable to harm him or affect him with it.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

ohh.. and i don't know how IG is multiversal.... what princearagorn showed seemed universal.

uh. That's just the IG. It's not even close to LT's league.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@thebourneposter said:

I actually meant universal, I typed multiversal because i saw someone else type it and it was stuck in my head. there are several Gauntlets in each universe

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: because its much more like overpowering a nuke, he didnt sneakily shut off a part of it . He straight up went "this ig sh!ts gettin out of hand , better declare it useless with my near omnipotence" and directly shut off its power , if you dont want to call him shutting it multiversal, the fact it worked on eternity and not him alonee does that.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: Here's something you should know. LT is the one direct link and servent to TOAA, the all powerful god of the entire marvel multiverse. As such, his dominance is without question superior than everyone and everything in marvel but TOAA. LT commands beings much more powerful in regards to what Celestialsapeans can do.

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

uh. That's just the IG. It's not even close to LT's league.

so? .. if you have seen the episode i mentioned.. you should know that recreating an universe was also not in alien x's league... he did it with utter ease.. but as he haven't shown any other things.. that's why i asked.

@w0nd said:

@ssj_god said:

@thebourneposter said:

I actually meant universal, I typed multiversal because i saw someone else type it and it was stuck in my head. there are several Gauntlets in each universe

then i don't see why it would be a big mismatch

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd: considering IG users have more than one feat of creating/destroying universes casually, I'd say it's universal+, not universal:

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: Here's something you should know. LT is the one direct link and servent to TOAA, the all powerful god of the entire marvel multiverse. As such, his dominance is without question superior than everyone and everything in marvel but TOAA. LT commands beings much more powerful in regards to what Celestialsapeans can do.

what i know is, pre retcon beyonder is more powerful than him.. so no, LT is not the next big thing after TOAA ... he's the judge of the universe.. not the multiverse... that's what i know.. if someone says otherwise, they better have proof of it.

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@w0nd

Just because there are IGs in other universes that doesn't mean the IG is just universe level.There a Eternity in each Marvel Universe,but Dormammu with Eternity power recreated the multiverse,the Celestials race created a multiverse,and yet Eternity and the Celestials all lost to IG Thanos.

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Omnipotent>>>>Nigh-Omnipotent. Always has been always will be. Someone who

is omnipotent doesnt need feats.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd

Just because there are IGs in other universes that doesn't mean the IG is universe level.There a Eternity in each Marvel Universe,but Dormammu with Eternity power recreated the multiverse,the Celestials race created a multiverse,and yet the Eternity and Celestials all lost to IG Thanos.

hmm true, but wouldn't they all conflict with each other, if more then one user was doing something at the same time?

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd

Just because there are IGs in other universes that doesn't mean the IG is universe level.There a Eternity in each Marvel Universe,but Dormammu with Eternity power recreated the multiverse,the Celestials race created a multiverse,and yet the Eternity and Celestials all lost to IG Thanos.

dude.. do you know that alien x species are in control of the multiverse in ben 10 verse? .. i'm not going with hype.. because with hype, alien x is actually omnipotent -_-

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By lowlaville

@ssj_god said:

@lowlaville said:

what i know is, pre retcon beyonder is more powerful than him.. so no, LT is not the next big thing after TOAA ... he's the judge of the universe.. not the multiverse... that's what i know.. if someone says otherwise, they better have proof of it.

Beyonder was, for all purpose and action, above TOAA when he was in effect. Thats why he underwent many retcons. One cannot even count them as been very apart, TOAA and Pre retcon Beyonder.

Beyonder was simply beyond, a dominating factor over external rival companies of marvel. As his story goes, there was nothing beyond Beyonder in all of fiction. lol

No Caption Provided

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@homicidalmaniac said:

@w0nd

dude.. do you know that alien x species are in control of the multiverse in ben 10 verse? .. i'm not going with hype.. because with hype, alien x is actually omnipotent -_-

hype? All of those are actual feats...

Being in control of the universe doesn't mean anything to eternity. He -is- the universe, and the best he could do against IG was to.. summon living tribunal. Celestials created the multiverse, and they are far below LT as well.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By RBT

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk said:

Well, Ben as a Celestialsapien defeats another Celestialsapien in combat...so... idk lol

What episode is this from? The one where Ben appears in a court for recreating the universe?

Mere Karan Arjun Aaenge!

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 juiceboks  Moderator

LT stomps. For those that don't know which is apparently a lot of people..the LT is the judge of the entire Marvel omniverse and exists everywhere simultaneously. That's power no one in Ben 10 has displayed. Ever.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beyonder was, for all purpose and action, above TOAA when he was in effect.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@racob7 said:
No Caption Provided

hmm .. you clearly don't know alien x

@ssj_god said:

@lowlaville said:

Beyonder was, for all purpose and action, above TOAA when he was in effect. Thats why he underwent many retcons. One cannot even count them as been very apart, TOAA and Pre retcon Beyonder.

Beyonder was simply beyond, a dominating factor over external rival companies of marvel. As his story goes, there was nothing beyond Beyonder in all of fiction. lol

No Caption Provided

say what?! o.O nothing is past TOAA

@ssj_god said:

@homicidalmaniac said:

@w0nd

hype? All of those are actual feats...

Being in control of the universe doesn't mean anything to eternity. He -is- the universe, and the best he could do against IG was to.. summon living tribunal. Celestials created the multiverse, and they are far below LT as well.

being in control of the multiverse.. not universe... and as i said... alien x has been told omnipotent in the series.. but i didn't wanted to go by hype only.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: My bad, should have written multiverse. And 'called omnipotent'? That puts him equal to odin.

Either way, Alien X doesn't have feats putting him past IG user. LT is way, way above his league.

@saren: Mismatch.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: @princearagorn1: Just something I read. Because Beyonder had the purpose of spearheading Marvel's influence beyond Marvel, hence he was beyond TOAA's influence, beyond-- and thus more powerful.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd: I think Jonathan Hickman tried to depowered the IG power.

@ssj_god: I haven't seen a omniverses feat from Alien X to be Omnipotent.The Presence created the DC Omniverse and MOM created the Image Omniverse and TOAA is the writer of everything happening in Marvel.If we go by statements,then Living Tribunal,Darkseid,Odin,and other are Omnipotent,because been stated to be Omnipotent.

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers