• 102 results
#1 Edited by MirrorWave4 (1235 posts) - - Show Bio

Ben with all aliens, Master Control, No Morals, and 3 weeks prep per fight:

- The following opponents, with 1 exception, are fighting Ben in a random encounter and are in character.

1. Batman (2 days prep)

2. Beast Boy

3. Cyborg

4. Green Lantern ( New 52 Hal)

5. Shazam

6. Bizarro

7. Superman

8. Darkseid

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
#2 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (15741 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm thinking he stops around 6 or 7

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
#3 Posted by AllStarSuperman (35715 posts) - - Show Bio

6 and that's if he beats GL

#4 Edited by The_Roman (3401 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say stops at 4.

Reasoning: He doesn't really have any forms that can bust out of a properly executed GL cage.

#5 Posted by MirrorWave4 (1235 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_roman: Way Big Has BFR'd Monsters with strength alone, that are his size to the Sun from Earth. That should Classify him as a Class 100 Million. Something to consider.

#6 Posted by The_Roman (3401 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_roman: Way Big Has BFR'd Monsters with strength alone, that are his size to the Sun from Earth. That should Classify him as a Class 100 Million. Something to consider.

That's a fair exaggeration.

#7 Edited by Juiceboks (18619 posts) - - Show Bio

He stops at GL assuming it's Hal.

#8 Edited by MirrorWave4 (1235 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Edited by KnightOfZero (2431 posts) - - Show Bio

what version of ben is this? the origional or ben 10000? can he change aliens at will or have alien x? if so, then ben should win fairly easily. if its just regular ben with the 10 original aliens, then he stops at green lanterns, assuming he beats batman. if its just the origional 10, then i think batman takes him out due to batman's experience and prep.

#10 Posted by MirrorWave4 (1235 posts) - - Show Bio

@knightofzero: Read the OP,

"Ben with all aliens, Master Control, No Morals, and 3 weeks prep per fight"

#11 Edited by RBT (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

@KnightOfZero How would Batman take out original Ben 10?

#12 Posted by AllStarSuperman (35715 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt said:

this, even 10 year old ben at the end of the original series would be to much for batman IMO

#13 Posted by God_Spawn (40486 posts) - - Show Bio

@mirrorwave4 said:

I can't recall if Way Big did that with strength. He did do it to one monster his size by running around him so fast, it created a vortex that sent it into he Sun. More of a speed thing, but it also took him some time to build up that speed as well.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
#14 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (14349 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt said:

this, even 10 year old ben at the end of the original series would be to much for batman IMO

not really, if Batman has a motherbox or any boom tube tech (which he does have) then he can BFR Ben away and win........Ben never makes it past 1

#15 Posted by theONEtaichou (1755 posts) - - Show Bio

which Ben is this?... that is the most important question... and is the Omnitrix allowed to copy DNA?

#16 Edited by The_Roman (3401 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_roman said:

@mirrorwave4 said:

I can't recall if Way Big did that with strength. He did do it to one monster his size by running around him so fast, it created a vortex that sent it into he Sun. More of a speed thing, but it also took him some time to build up that speed as well.

The garbage creature? Yeah, but as we saw, there was another frickin garbage island.

#17 Posted by MirrorWave4 (1235 posts) - - Show Bio

This is Ultimate Alien Ben, and yes his Omnitrix can copy DNA.

#18 Edited by Sylvain (1646 posts) - - Show Bio

he stops at Green Lantern ( New 52 Hal)

#19 Posted by MirrorWave4 (1235 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by WALLCRAWLER (125 posts) - - Show Bio

@mirrorwave4: If he can get past green lantern,shazam and bizzaro he could absorb supermans DNA

#21 Posted by theONEtaichou (1755 posts) - - Show Bio

with Alien X (which he would need for Darkseid OB/E) he can get through them all (not so easily but its do-able) especially as he can copy DNA...

#23 Posted by Juiceboks (18619 posts) - - Show Bio

@mirrorwave4

Even with Master Control he's not getting past Superman without Alien X. Shazam is debatable but I think he can outsmart Bizarro.

#24 Posted by Shavo (2199 posts) - - Show Bio

stops at 4

#25 Edited by RBT (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

@Juiceboks Ben has master control. Means he's access to over 1 million aliens. One of them being Anodite. He can EASILY beat Superman in this form as Superman is vulnerable to magic.

#26 Posted by Juiceboks (18619 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt Anodites powers aren't derived from magic I don't think. And even so, he's never used one so we don't know how proficient he is with it.

#27 Edited by RBT (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks Yes. They very well can do magic. I can give you the link to verify this as well. Ben has 3 weeks prep. Enough time to practice(seeing that Gwen mastered magic in less than a month).

#28 Posted by Juiceboks (18619 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt They manipulate mana for a whole slew of effects sure. But the only time we ever saw an anodite use actual magic was Gwen. For obvious reasons. Unless there was an episode in Omniverse I missed. I don't think Ben would practice with one specific alien for Superman. Especially one he's never used.

#29 Posted by RBT (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks When Charmcaster exchanged body with Gwen in original series, she said she's lucky to have exchanged it to someone who had spark otherwise she couldn't have done magic. Both Ben and Gwen are quarter anodite and Ben's anodite side is not oprative. That's why he couldn't do magic. Gwen can because she's anodite(confirmed in ep. They all talk about the weather).

Every attack of Andoite will hurt Superman since they ARE magic.

About Ben using a specific alien on Supes, that's what prep is for.

#30 Posted by Juiceboks (18619 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt Gwen's anodite powers were dormant at the time she was 10. There's no way Charmcaster was referring to that. Most likely to her natural affinity for magic which was evidenced in that same episode. Yes the anodite powers can skip offspring. Gwen was using magic before her full anodite powers but I will say that is why she became so adept later on. Anodites can manipulate mana for magical effects which would only add to Gwens knack for spells and such.

Regardless though. It took her years to get as powerful as she was. It took Ben a while to get really good with Diamondhead, someone who he has used a lot in the past. It's very unlikely for Ben to practice with one alien he has no experience with, then to improve upon a few aliens he actually knows how to work. Like Way Big or NRG.

#31 Posted by RBT (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks You didn't read my last post completely. In the ep. Everbody talks about the weather, Kevin said that Gwen can do whatever she could because of her alien heritage. Gwen denied it at the time, but in ep. What are little girls made of, it was proved to be true.

Anyways it clearly states on Ben 10 wiki that Anodites can do magic because they are composed of the very source. Every magical person is not Anodite(like Hope, Hex) but every Anodite is magical person.

#32 Posted by ShadowPro (2327 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Batman (2 days prep)

2. Beast Boy

3. Cyborg

4. Green Lantern ( New 52 Hal)

5. Shazam

6. Bizarro

7. Superman

8. Darkseid

ok,lets see

Batman easy, villains with nore tech and prep have failed before him

beast boy he wins ROFLing

cyborg even easier, upgrade, grey matter, jurririg, and/or nanomech are more than enough

hal quite easy, chromstone absorbs his energy and adios hal

shazan, he is gonna be the hard one, he would would need alienx to beat him, although maybe way big may take him down, hard but he would

bizarro quite dificult but he wins

superman, he copies his dna and he wins him

darkseid, he stopms

#33 Posted by Juiceboks (18619 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt I read it. I agree that her being an anodite is a big reason why she can utilize magic so well. But it's not the whole reason. If she wasn't an anodite she could still use magic, just not to the extent that she is currently able to.

They are composed of mana and as such can manipulate it to create magical effects yes that is true. But not every one of an Anodites ability is derived from magic. Mana and magic are two different things. One empowers the other.

Point is though, Ben's not using anodite form to fight Superman since he has no real reason to use an alien he knows very little about.

#34 Posted by RBT (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

@juiceboks Actually Ben has every reason to use Anodite form. Ben has 3 weeks to study Superman. He'll realise that he's very powerful. And will learn his weakness. Unless Ben can get help from others in his prep, he'll have to rely on his forms(instead of K-nite or red sn gun). His only other weakness being magic, Ben will easily tend to use it since it's easier to use it than Alien X.

Gwen was quarter anodite and learned magic pretty quick. Ben will be full anodite, he'll learn 4 times quicker.

#35 Edited by AllStarSuperman (35715 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt: dude I know for a fact Ben does not have an Anodite in the Omnitrix. Anodites are Magic Energy. Magic Energy is not DNA, so it could not have been in the Omnitrix. Ben 10,000 uses "Magic" taught to him by gwen. But his own Anodite biology is not useable and theres no Anodite in the Omnitrix.

#36 Posted by RBT (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

@AllStarSuperman You are using old information given by Dwayne McDuffie. Anodites are in codon system. And Ben 10,000 was not using magic in that episode. He's using Anodites power("You don't hang out with an anodite all the time without learning some tricks".)

Also, before you go saying that male anodites don't exist, they do. Just because they are not shown in show doesn't mean they don't exist.

Avatar image for inconvenient_truth
#37 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2548 posts) - - Show Bio

batman wins. finds out a way to stop omnimatrix from working

#38 Posted by RBT (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

@Inconvenient_truth Lol. I hope you were trying to be funny. Because that really made me laugh.

Avatar image for inconvenient_truth
#39 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2548 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt: lol but, but...BATMAN...GODDAMNBATMAN

#40 Posted by RBT (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

@Inconvenient_truth Believe me. I know.

#41 Posted by Juiceboks (18619 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt Assuming he knows his weakness is magic. He shouldn't really. He would still have to learn the form and become familiar with it and being full anodite he would have to acquire an even greater control than Gwen. Which in turn would take even more practice and honestly 3 weeks is not enough time for that.

#42 Posted by RBT (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

@Juiceboks No. He doesn't need to control his anodite form. He-if without omnitrix- turns into an anodite, then he'll have to learn control. They come 'readymade' in omnitrix.

Omnitrix always has a safeguard for such forms. Like Ghoskfreak.

#43 Posted by HeWhoSees (643 posts) - - Show Bio

Question: Why did you allow Ben 10 to have Access to Alien X. Alien X is a Universal Reality manipulator. The answer to who would win is SO obvious for that that it doesn't need debating since, with Alien X, he could turn them all into delicious figgy pudding? He's a reality warper, after all!

Answer: Because you KNOW that, without Alien X's Celestiosapien abilities, that Ben stops at Four, and your SO desperate and SUCH a fanboy of Ben's that you want a victory for him in the battles forum because of your own insecurities and because you want to feel good about liking the Charatcers.

Newsflash: Ben's a cool dude. Not the best role model since he's the same show-offy jerk like Johnny Storm, Rainbow Dash, and etc and has been shown to be just as vain, full of himself, and needing other characters to pull his ass from the frying pan, but he's cool. It's alright to like him. I like him (his child-self more than his teenage-self, if only because his child-self has a more credible excuse as to why he's a little willy and didn't make it seem like he'd matured before devolving back into a little kid like he did). After I'm done writing this message, I'll still like him.

However, when has been shown feats (without the obvious insta win that is Alien X) that put him anywhere NEAR the level of power 4-8 have shown in Post-Crises continuity?

#44 Edited by RBT (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

@HeWhoSees So an alien form which could help Ben win, should not be an option. Either you've never watched Ben 10 AF or are too much of a GL fanboy to realise Ben has a form called Chromastone.

I know, on the article 'How to deal with trolls' it is written that Do not feed them, but this was just too tempting.

#45 Posted by HeWhoSees (643 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt said:

@HeWhoSees So an alien form which could help Ben win, should not be an option. Either you've never watched Ben 10 AF or are too much of a GL fanboy to realise Ben has a form called Chromastone.

I know, on the article 'How to deal with trolls' it is written that Do not feed them, but this was just too tempting.

1. No...reality manipulators should not be an option since the answer is obvious with anyone with a working brainstem and victory requires no effort there.

2. Dude. I've nearly watched the entirety of the original series, seen ALL of AF and Ultimate Alien and have nearly seen ALL of Omniverse. So don't you fucking DARE call me a GL fanboy. I'm a fanboy of lots of things.

3. Questions: how much energy has Chromostone been able to absorb? Has he been seen absorbing energy constructs? Can he fight someone who has shown consistent continent and or world breaking feats. What's stopping Hal, blood lusted, from BFR'ing him into deep-space quickly with his ring? What's stopping Hal from opening up a worm hole to BFR him? What's stopping Hal from using his ring to drop a mountain on top of Chromastone? I seem to recall Chromastone being shattered by a lot less force. How fast is Chromastone? Has he shown consistent relativistic speed feats before? If so, how do they compare to Hals? If he tried absorbing the power of Hal's ring, since Hal has the ability to control the energy for a variety of effects once the energy has been projected out of his ring, would he and Chromastone get into a sort of reverse mental beam-o-war for who has control of the energy assuming Hal isn't just using his ring like a short burst laser on Chromastone and is firing a continuously steam of energy at him or Chromastone can somehow absorb energy from a distance or has somehow closed the gap in between him and Hal?

#46 Edited by RBT (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

@HeWhoSees I won't reply to you again.

1. Okay

2. F-bomb. Wow! Somebody is angry.

3. How much energy can he absorb? Dunno.

Has he ever absorbed energy constructs- Yes. Gwen's in Ultimate Kevin.

How fast is he?- Flew from earth to petropia(a planet in another galaxy) in mere minutes. You do the maths.

Chromastone can fire too. Any kind of energy.

About shattering thing. He was shattered by a sword which was far from normal. It could emit fire, could absorb energy and actually had absorbed a lot.

#47 Edited by HeWhoSees (643 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt said:

@HeWhoSees I won't reply to you again.

1. Okay

2. F-bomb. Wow! Somebody is angry.

3. How much energy can he absorb? Dunno.

Has he ever absorbed energy constructs- Yes. Gwen's in Ultimate Kevin.

How fast is he?- Flew from earth to petropia(a planet in another galaxy) in mere minutes. You do the maths.

Chromastone can fire too. Any kind of energy.

About shattering thing. He was shattered by a sword which was far from normal. It could emit fire, could absorb energy and actually had absorbed a lot.

1. See?

2. Only at the wasted potential that was Alien Force and Ultimate Alien.

3. Find out.

4. Link to vid.

5. Proof that Petropia is indeed IN another galaxy? Proof that it took minutes and, if it did, that he didn't go through a wormhole or something and that he did it in normal space?

6. Proof that he can indeed fire ANY kind of energy from the get go and not have to be exposed to it first.

7. Link.

#48 Posted by AllStarSuperman (35715 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt said:

@AllStarSuperman You are using old information given by Dwayne McDuffie. Anodites are in codon system. And Ben 10,000 was not using magic in that episode. He's using Anodites power("You don't hang out with an anodite all the time without learning some tricks".)

Also, before you go saying that male anodites don't exist, they do. Just because they are not shown in show doesn't mean they don't exist.

According to Dwayne, Anodites lack DNA. Therefore, any child an Anodite has with another species, will be related to that Anodite via life-force, but biologically the offspring will remain 100% pure to the other parent's species. Ben doesn't have the spark. And Ben 10,000 doesn't either. Ben 10,000 was using magic spells to summon Mana. Gwen taught him to do this. that's why he said this:

"You don't hang out with an anodite all the time without learning some tricks".

#49 Posted by AllStarSuperman (35715 posts) - - Show Bio

@hewhosees: all the Ben 10 aliens are from the Milky Way galaxy. the only ones that weren't were the andromada aliens: Water Hazard, Armadrillo, that turtle guy, that electric flying jelly fish, and NRG.

#50 Posted by HeWhoSees (643 posts) - - Show Bio

@hewhosees: all the Ben 10 aliens are from the Milky Way galaxy. the only ones that weren't were the andromada aliens: Water Hazard, Armadrillo, that turtle guy, that electric flying jelly fish, and NRG.

Can you tell me just HOW Chromastone got to Petropia?