User Lists: 0

Siding with the teens.

Cosmic_Templar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Ben can win this. At his best he's universal level. But at his base form Superman could probably win.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Unless Ben pulls an out-of-character move and turns into one of his most OP Aliens, Superman stomps.

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ben stomps with Alien X, who he had full control of by this point.

EzraArcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only thing that beats Superman is Alien X. This fight is in character and I doubt Ben would use AX right off the bat. Superman wins with character on. Character off Superman still wins cause if they we're all bloodlusted Superman would, and i hate to say this, "Blitz" them.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only thing that beats Superman is Alien X. This fight is in character and I doubt Ben would use AX right off the bat. Superman wins with character on. Character off Superman still wins cause if they we're all bloodlusted Superman would, and i hate to say this, "Blitz" them.

Way Big and Ult Way Big should be able to take on Clark as well.

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ben alone is enough.

EzraArcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt:

Still difficult. Without Alien X they're only delaying the inevitable. I have one question though, could Ben copy Superman? Since he's a Kryptonian (Alien).

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt:

Still difficult. Without Alien X they're only delaying the inevitable. I have one question though, could Ben copy Superman? Since he's a Kryptonian (Alien).

I believe WB and UWB are more than capable of going toe to toe with Superman and even coming on top. Alien X would wipe out whole JL with a though, so its better if we don't bring him up.

Ben should be able to transform into a Kryptonian. But I think the form would be much weaker than Superman since he would need to absorb sunlight after transformation.

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

EzraArcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@g2_:

Not doubting you but how come? Don't know much about him all Im saying is that if Supes went all out he'd kill them before they transformed.

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

@ezraarcher: The Omnitrix has been revealed to have a fail-safe that kicks in in the event that the user's life is in jeopardy. This feature turns him into the needed alien he needs to survive.

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ben has two clear-cut showings of him using Alien X in-character as the go-to alien.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

In fact, every single time Alien X was used, Ben was in-character. And now that he pretty much has full control of Alien X, Supes is screwed.

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unless Ben pulls an out-of-character move and turns into one of his most OP Aliens, Superman stomps.

Alien X, Way Big, Ultimate Way Big, Clockwork, and possibly Gravattack could all beat Superman in-character.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wollfmyth209: Clockwork can age him to dust, revert him back to a child, freeze time, or cancel out his powers by freezing is body in time.

Ultimate/Way Big could BFR Supes.

Gravattack has complete control of gravity and gravitons. He's pretty OP

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 juiceboks  Moderator

@angeljax said:

@wollfmyth209: Clockwork can age him to dust, revert him back to a child, freeze time, or cancel out his powers by freezing is body in time.

Ultimate/Way Big could BFR Supes.

Gravattack has complete control of gravity and gravitons. He's pretty OP

How?

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: Regular Way Big ran so fast around a trash monster the side of Texas, that he BFR' d it all the way to the sun.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@angeljax: And you think sending Superman to the sun is a good idea?

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It doesn't have to be the sun specifically.

EzraArcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angeljax: Fair enough but would the Council in Alien X agree to kill Supes?

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@angeljax said:

It doesn't have to be the sun specifically.

So where would they send him that he couldn't fly back from? And why would he let them send him there in the first place?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angeljax said:

@juiceboks: Regular Way Big ran so fast around a trash monster the side of Texas, that he BFR' d it all the way to the sun.

I don't think WB even needs to do that. He should beat Superman in a straight up fight.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 juiceboks  Moderator

@rbt: He can't. Not when all he has on Clark is destructive output via lasers, and is outclassed in every other aspect.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By RBT

@juiceboks said:

@rbt: He can't. Not when all he has on Clark is destructive output via lasers, and is outclassed in every other aspect.

Lasers which can more or less end the fight just then and there. Also, WB's strength gets downplayed a lot. He was lifting a jump gate made of neutronium. And he overpowered a several times amped Vilgax, who in his base form can punch people from a planet to its moon. WB has more than just lasers to hurt Superman.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 juiceboks  Moderator

@rbt said:
@juiceboks said:

Lasers which can more or less end the fight just then and there. Also, WB's strength gets downplayed a lot. He was lifting a jump gate made of neutronium. And he overpowered a several times amped Vilgax, who in his base form can punch people from a planet to its moon. WB has more than just lasers to hurt Superman.

Actually they can't considering Clark has taken hits from a weapon that could split a spaceship the size of our moon in half, and Way Big has no showings to suggest he can tag someone as small and quick as Superman anyway. He only lifted a section of the gate and that still pales in comparison to Superman bench pressing the weight of the Earth for days on end. Overpowering Vilgax is a lifting strength feat not a striking power one, and it's still nowhere near Clark's best.

Nothing about Way Big is downplayed, he's just flat out weaker than Clark in everything sans energy output. He's not fast enough to tag someone that can travel around the world looking for someone at 1000 miles per second and he has a glaring physical weakness that Clark is smart enough to take advantage of.

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not seeing what prevents alien x.

Alien x roflstomps

Superman breaks his neck before he reaches out to use omnitrix.

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why wouldnt Superman pulversie them inbefore he reaches out for omnitrix?

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanforever: The Omnitrix has a failsafe that literally doesn't allow Ben to die.

It turns Ben into the right alien for the situation and reacted to the Big Bang itself.

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: All of the feats you mentioned where performed by New 52 Superman, the Superman on this thread is Rebirth/Post-Crisis.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Superman demolishes them, if their in-character.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 juiceboks  Moderator

@thekinfing: That version of Clark would beat Way Big too, for the same reasons I stated.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:
@juiceboks said:

Actually they can't considering Clark has taken hits from a weapon that could split a spaceship the size of our moon in half, and Way Big has no showings to suggest he can tag someone as small and quick as Superman anyway. He only lifted a section of the gate and that still pales in comparison to Superman bench pressing the weight of the Earth for days on end. Overpowering Vilgax is a lifting strength feat not a striking power one, and it's still nowhere near Clark's best.

Nothing about Way Big is downplayed, he's just flat out weaker than Clark in everything sans energy output. He's not fast enough to tag someone that can travel around the world looking for someone at 1000 miles per second and he has a glaring physical weakness that Clark is smart enough to take advantage of.

A space ship size of moon is not same as a moon. A moon is something that is completely solid, making it way more durable. And a planet buster is way more powerful than a moon buster. Superman has been KOed by planetary level explosion before.

Way Big was lifting the jump gate from bottom. He was supporting almost the entire weight of jump gate. Its in pretty much same league as Superman lifting the mass of earth(6x10^24kg). Neutronium's density is 4x10^17 kg/cub. m. And the gate was over a 1000ft tall.

Vilgax punching Diamondhead from a planet to its moon is a striking feat. And that was his base form. He was amped several times when he tried to punch Way Big and he literally caught Vilgax's fist. Then proceeded to beat Vilgax with his own fist. That's as straight forward as it gets. Way Big outclassed an amped up Vilgax in strength who in normal form can casually punch someone from a planet to its moon.

As for Way Big's weakness, why would anyone assume that the fin on his head is a weakness? That's a ridiculous thing to assume and probably the last place Clark would think to hit. Also, Way Big reacted to MFTL conquest's ray.

EzraArcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EzraArcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also one thing people forget that Superman can do it literally melt people's brains. Yes the Omnitrix can transform Ben into an alien need to win but this activates only when hes about to die. If Superman melts his brain then it doesn't really matter whoever he transforms to if he can't think.

Here's a demonstration:

https://youtu.be/aKm5otkR2mc?t=2m18s

I see the team losing a bit but then bringing out their big guns (no pun intended) . Superman getting his ass wooped for a bit but I don't see him not using the lazer vision trick. The only thing that beats Superman is Alien X but tbh I've never seen Alien X warp anything out of existence best I've seen him do is reverse the time of a broken Dam to make it fixed again. This fight for me is literally Alien X vs Superman. Can someone show me some AX feats?

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Galactic_1000

Ben stomps.

Alien x murderstomp.

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@g2_:I think u should remove Alien X.Omnipotent character doesn`t fit here.

Hope u won`t mind:)

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angeljax said:
@ezraarcher said:

Ben has two clear-cut showings of him using Alien X in-character as the go-to alien.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

In fact, every single time Alien X was used, Ben was in-character. And now that he pretty much has full control of Alien X, Supes is screwed.

Actually Ben only can use Minor abilities of X.He still need Belicus and serena.

https://ask.fm/DerrickJWyatt/answers/120934106996

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angeljax: Fair enough but would the Council in Alien X agree to kill Supes?

X doesn`t care about council But if he erase supes from exixtence Then He has to dealt with Starbeard(BIG BEARED Celestialsapien)

EzraArcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@galactic_1000:

Fair enough. So what can Alien X REALISTICALLY do to Superman? Not what he can do what we've seen him do to other opponents. Cause I just mostly see him lifting people up and things like that, i've never seen him wipe anyone out of reality