Beat my Character! ROBERT THE UNBEATABLE!

• 66 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Esquire

Tao and the Turtle. Turtle steals his speed, Tao makes him kill himself. Problem solved.

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

/endthread

HyperViper97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By HyperViper97

@allstarsuperman: doomsday is an artificial mutant kryptonian. Even if the utlimatrix can copy him, HP has the regen and adaptation to punk a lesser doomsday

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By CalebHara

My character's name is Buzz.

He was trained by:

• Liam Neeson (overall badassery)
  • Bane & Morgan Freeman (voice lessons)
  • Rihanna (how to take a punch)
  • Chuck Norris (more badassery)
  • Squirrel Girl ( )

Who he has beaten:

• He outspoke his own voice masters
  • He used a plot device against his own master, squirrel girl
  • He took Liam Neeson's daughter... and got away with it
  • He roundhouse kicked Chuck Norris for a KO
  • He stomped the ant-monitor with a ballpoint pen

I win.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#55  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@calebhara: dang you win, in a stomp

@allstarsuperman: doomsday is an artificial mutant kryptonian. Even if the utlimatrix can copy him, HP has the regen and adaptation to punk a lesser doomsday

Hows he a lesser doomsday when he can go: Ultimate HP Doomsday?

@nerdork said:
@allstarsuperman said:

@nerdork false his grandpa is a clone of Galactus and Odin among other things. Robert is the most humble man ever

Clones, by a linearly consistent rule, are not as good as the original. So, everything Robert was taught, is second best...optimistically. Therefore Robert would be curbstomped by any of the originals; i.e. MU and DCU murderstomp Robert.

ROBERT FOR THE LOSS (by admitted mediocrity)! 100000000000000000000000000/1

There Clones with the spirit of the originals. wrong Robert and go Super Saiyan or Ultimate and becomes better than originals.

I make Vegeta a Super Saiyan God, then combine Super Saiyan God with Super Saiyan 4, and Legendary Super Saiyan, and make Goku and Vegeta a Legendary Super Saiyan God 4, then Potara Earrings fuse the two into a Legendary Super Saiyan God 4 Vegetto.

I then combine every single Red Lantern Ring in existance, from every reality, into one, and give this to World Breaker Hulk. I do the same thing with Yellow Lantern Rings, and give this to Vampire Batman. I Potara Earrings fuse the two into one.

I then Potara Earrings fuse those two into one.

I then take every single set of Dragon Balls in existance, every single set of the completed Triforce, every single Power Star and similar things from the Mario Franchise, every single Master Emerald, Chaos Emeralds, and any counterparts to those items, from every reality from the Sonic Franchise, every single Cosmic Cube, every single complete set of the Infinity Gauntlet, and oh I don't know, how about every single Millenium Item from the Yugioh Franchise, and merge them all into one item and give that item to the fusion character from before.

He rofl stomps your character.

/endtopic

BFR's him in to speed force/ hell/ nurseing home/ Oa. then goes ultimate nanomech. jumps inside you and absorbs all its powers.

I use my character Zishun.

He rips apart Robert's molecular bonds, and all of his equipment, absorbs his soul, blasts his body into a sun, makes the sun go supernova, collapses it into a black hole, then grows the black hole until it destroys the universe.

FALSE! Robert instantly jumps to a pocket universe the proceeds to recreate the universe by ripping Zishun to shreds.

HyperViper97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: ultimate HP doomsday has no feats. Comicvine logic, better feats better character

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By JackKnight
No Caption Provided

Absolutely STOMPS!!!!!!!!! your character!!!!!!!!!

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: ultimate HP doomsday has no feats. Comicvine logic, better feats better character

no, Utimate HP Doomsday is just like Doomsday but has already survived crap and rebuild to be immune.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By SheenLantern
Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: No. Zishun's infinitely faster. He beats your character to a bloody pulp before you can even blink.

thanobomb1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

........ IBL. I WIN

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow... weird character. Alright, here's my team:

• Godfather Morlock, and he has more prep because he cheats and uses the time that Robert's past opponents would have had if they hadn't fought Robert
  • Rincewind with a half brick in a sock and the Luggage
  • Granny Weatherwax
  • The Doctor

My team has so much plotHax that they collapse your character into a small black hole of defeat. Then Morlock uses it as the power source for his wacky time experiments. And Granny acts grumpy, while the Doctor attempts to examine the perturbed Luggage. Rincewind hides in a corner.

DangerousLoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is just silly. Flagged for trollbait.

Also: The Cockroach. Effortless stalemate.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No there's ways to win I'm not trolling

HyperViper97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By HyperViper97

@allstarsuperman: so a completely new utlimatrix alien has survived more than DD? The utlimatrix doesn't just straight absorb the individual, it gets the species I formation then implements it into the utlimatrix wearer. So the doomsday you get wouldn't have done any of the stuff doomy has, making even an ultimate version inferior.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#66  Edited By Nerx