Beat my Character! ROBERT THE UNBEATABLE!

• 66 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Robert is trained by Bruce Lee, his Mom, Goku, and his Grandpa. After becoming more powerful than them he challenged them to a duel. Needless to say he won. Now he travels universe to universe destroying each champion. Then collecting there gear. so far he's beaten:

Ben 10,000

Vegeta

Bible Man

Hit-Girl

Flash (Wally West)

Peter Griffin

Elton John

Sarah Baker

If he goes Ultimate Super Saiyan God, Hes unbeatable!

your team gets 13 minutes Prep.

In Character

Gambit474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Scarlet Witch warps him out of reality. Fin

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Pierpat

Franklin richards.

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Shavo
No Caption Provided

/thread

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By AllStarSuperman  Online

@gambit474:

shoots her with a kamehameha time ray! he has picosecond reaction time.

try again.

@pierpat said:

Franklin richards.

turns him inside out via judo kick!

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheSuperHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TheSuperHuman

I beat you.

I'm a Hybrid Asgardian-Olympian-Kheran-Kryptonian-Saiyan, who possesses the combined powers of these races, which included energy absorption, creation, and manipulation, unlimited strength, speed, invulnerability, endurance, agility and reflexes, equilibrium, etc. I'm also granted vast (if not unlimited) magical (anti-magical and counter-magical) abilities and telepathic (anti-telepathic and counter-telepathic) abilities, and the gift of becoming more powerful whenever I feel the need to or have been angered, and even after having been injured and recovered. I can transform my body into a hundred superior forms where each superior form is greater in power than my original form by a factor that multiplies each form by 1,000. I'm so much smarter than your character, that I can instantly conceive technology so far beyond your grasp, and use that technology alongside of or instead of my powers, and thus removing you completely from the equation.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By AllStarSuperman  Online

@allstarsuperman said:

@kingjames447:

absorbs his magic then spirit bombs him.

I beat you.

I'm a Hybrid Asgardian-Olympian-Kheran-Kryptonian-Saiyan, who possesses the combined powers of these races, which included energy absorption, creation, and manipulation, unlimited strength, speed, invulnerability, endurance, agility and reflexes, equilibrium, etc. I'm also granted vast (if not unlimited) magical (anti-magical and counter-magical) abilities and telepathic (anti-telepathic and counter-telepathic) abilities, and the gift of becoming more powerful whenever I feel the need to or have been angered, and even after having been injured and recovered. I can transform my body into a hundred superior forms where each superior form is greater in power than my original form by a factor that multiplies each form by 1,000. I'm so much smarter than your character, that I can instantly conceive technology so far beyond your grasp, and use that technology alongside of or instead of my powers, and thus removing you completely from the equation.

Robert Absorbs your DNA, multiplying himself a thousand fold. then time travels to your birth and kills you, so you can never make that post.

TheSuperHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TheSuperHuman

@kingjames447 said:

@allstarsuperman said:

@kingjames447:

@thesuperhuman said:

I beat you.

Robert Absorbs your DNA, multiplying himself a thousand fold. then time travels to your birth and kills you, so you can never make that post.

How does Robert absorb my DNA?

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman said:

@kingjames447 said:

@allstarsuperman said:

@kingjames447:

@thesuperhuman said:

I beat you.

Cause his Grandpa taught him how

TheSuperHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thesuperhuman said:

@allstarsuperman said:

@kingjames447 said:

@allstarsuperman said:

@kingjames447:

@thesuperhuman said:

I beat you.

You should really list all your abilities. Because, my magical abilities allow me to counter any non-magical abilities (within the scope of magical manipulation), thus denying your ability to take my DNA. Therefore, you're done for. Easily.

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman said:

@thesuperhuman said:

@allstarsuperman said:

@kingjames447 said:

@allstarsuperman said:

@kingjames447:

@thesuperhuman said:

I beat you.

You should really list all your abilities. Because, my magical abilities allow me to counter any non-magical abilities (within the scope of magical manipulation), thus denying your ability to take my DNA. Therefore, you're done for. Easily.

he is obviously trying to troll don't feed the idiot...

HyperViper97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Howard the duck, you bout to get destroyed

Serious answer HP doomsday

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By AllStarSuperman  Online

@allstarsuperman said:

@thesuperhuman said:

@allstarsuperman said:

@kingjames447 said:

@allstarsuperman said:

@kingjames447:

@thesuperhuman said:

I beat you.

still has osmosian from the omnitrix, there fore still absorbs DNA.

Robert is faster, smarter, stronger, cooler, and could copy Doomsday with the ultimatrix, then become ultimate doomsday

nerdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyperviper97 said:

Robert is faster, smarter, stronger, cooler, and could copy Doomsday with the ultimatrix, then become ultimate doomsday

If that is anything like Ultimate Hulk...you definitely lose.

Dare i say...troll?

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By AllStarSuperman  Online

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman said:

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: Clockwork stops time. then proceeds to rip zoom from existence

@nerdork:

trolls cant conquer universes.

Too bad it takes at least a second to turn into Clockwork, and another second to stop time. By that second Zoom has already punched Robert into a pile of bloody goop.

nerdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batnorris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

guys just stop. he'll just makeup some power to beat whatever you say

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: Winsome Witch snaps her fingers, takes all his powers away then makes Song notes blast him to the moon.

Loading Video...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nerdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingjohnrocks:

Robert is trained his Grandpa he knows high level magic. Robert has Ben 10,000's watch, Bible Man's armor of God, and Flash (Wally West) speed. he beats her.

@batnorris:

im useing powers i listed or implied.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegito.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerdork said:
@allstarsuperman said:

@nerdork: @yourneighborhoodcomicgeek:

Robert has Bible-man's armor of God. yeah Zoom's punches do nothing

Zoom would vibrate through the armor. Zoom vibrates Robert into nothingness.

Also a valid tactic, but he doesn't vibrate through it, he fast-forwards to a point in time where his armor isn't there (or he himself). That's how Hunter's powers work.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

God>Spectre>Zoom>Superman? Robert is already nothingness as he was trained by his grandpa to be everything and nothing at the same time.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nerdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

God>Spectre>Zoom>Superman? Robert is already nothingness as he was trained by his grandpa to be everything and nothing at the same time.

Its too bad that Roberts grandfather was a terrible instructor. He never taught Robert humility, and that overconfidence will be his downfall via Zoom...ask Yoda, he'd agree.

batnorris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman:

what powers did you list? all you did is name like 8 people he beat, half of which are humans, then make up a power to counter anything anyone says. users should be banned from making threads like this

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By SheenLantern

I choose my character from another thread; Supergothortatenks.

No Caption Provided

He curbstomps Robert.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerdork false his grandpa is a clone of Galactus and Odin among other things. Robert is the most humble man ever

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh, come on, nobody really wants to end this?!

Ok, hate using this,but against trolls it's the ultimate weapon:

TOOA-The presence-great evil beast

nerdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerdork false his grandpa is a clone of Galactus and Odin among other things. Robert is the most humble man ever

Clones, by a linearly consistent rule, are not as good as the original. So, everything Robert was taught, is second best...optimistically. Therefore Robert would be curbstomped by any of the originals; i.e. MU and DCU murderstomp Robert.

ROBERT FOR THE LOSS (by admitted mediocrity)! 100000000000000000000000000/1

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Kingjohnrocks

Alright, you're just making up random powers to win....

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You're right...Zoom will pound him into nothingness.

Heck, Zoom could just fast forward to a point in time where you don't exist and he will win.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is it irony that those who are billed as Unbeatable or Invincible usually aren't...?

nerdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is it irony that those who are billed as Unbeatable or Invincible usually aren't...?

More like poetic justice.

Delek_Reap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Delek_Reap

I make Vegeta a Super Saiyan God, then combine Super Saiyan God with Super Saiyan 4, and Legendary Super Saiyan, and make Goku and Vegeta a Legendary Super Saiyan God 4, then Potara Earrings fuse the two into a Legendary Super Saiyan God 4 Vegetto.

I then combine every single Red Lantern Ring in existance, from every reality, into one, and give this to World Breaker Hulk. I do the same thing with Yellow Lantern Rings, and give this to Vampire Batman. I Potara Earrings fuse the two into one.

I then Potara Earrings fuse those two into one.

I then take every single set of Dragon Balls in existance, every single set of the completed Triforce, every single Power Star and similar things from the Mario Franchise, every single Master Emerald, Chaos Emeralds, and any counterparts to those items, from every reality from the Sonic Franchise, every single Cosmic Cube, every single complete set of the Infinity Gauntlet, and oh I don't know, how about every single Millenium Item from the Yugioh Franchise, and merge them all into one item and give that item to the fusion character from before.

He rofl stomps your character.

/endtopic

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#42 TifaLockhart  Online

He beat Vegeta? I can't think of anyone who can beat Bob.

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Bloodlusted Squirrel Girl with Destroyer Armor, Odin's Sword, Blue Lantern Ring, Insider Suit, Mjolnir, SSJ100, 9001 hazelnuts, Speed Force, and HOTU.

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I use my character Zishun.

He rips apart Robert's molecular bonds, and all of his equipment, absorbs his soul, blasts his body into a sun, makes the sun go supernova, collapses it into a black hole, then grows the black hole until it destroys the universe.

XxGin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucifer, Constantine, Doom, Ultimate Reed Richards, Dr Who and Batman 1 Million

15 minutes prep is more than enough for this team to take you out.

PS Your character did not beat Bruce Lee you know his omnipotent right? Bruce faked his death so kung fu would live on.. Shoot! Tell me I did not just say that on the internet!

XxGin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By XxGin

@sideslash:

Lol your character Zishun is basically nothing with out his equipments from wat I heard. It is also pretty unfair to go around using made up characters to defeat others because I just made a character name sjfnjshfdjsgfnjs and his omnipotent.

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxgin said:

@sideslash:

Lol your character Zishun is basically nothing with out his equipments from wat I heard. It is also pretty unfair to go around using made up characters to defeat others because I just made a character name sjfnjshfdjsgfnjs and his omnipotent.

I see nothing unfair here. He's made a character, I have one who can defeat him.

• You've heard wrong.
  • So? I don't care. Make all the characters you want.
XxGin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sideslash:

Plz explain on what this Zishun can do without any of his gadgets.

Gambit474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm starting to think it's apparent that this guy has no real counters..his comments are pretty much just "nah uh..I can do this and this." Void Sentry destroys Robert easily..Spawn writes Robert out of existence

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxgin said:

@sideslash:

Plz explain on what this Zishun can do without any of his gadgets.

Almost unrivaled matter and energy manipulation, planet+ durability, planet+ strength, MFTL travel and combat speed.