Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By GodDamnIronMan

Biography

Name : Rogue Knight (John Lakers)

Birthday : 12/12/1983 (29 yrs old)

Education : Master Degree in Electrical Engineering , PhD in Computer Science . PhD in Business Psychology

Physical Stats and Appearance

Height : 6 feet 2 inches

Weight : 175lbs (BMI = 22.5, optimum weight)

Dark&short hair, Black Eyes....

Powers

Light-Speed Reflexes : His muscles tissues is merged with an electrical grid which cover his whole body, this allows his brain detects any incoming attacks and react to it near light-speed.(He programmed his brain after he merged an electrical network grid that will control his subconscious. It's unhackable since it is an isolated system)

Mega-Punch : His superhuman reflexes not just allows him to react at light-speed, he can also deliver a punch that is near light speed (He needs to charge it before he use it). His punch hit is said to be able to punch through any material in the World, after he absorbs enough kinetic energy.

Enhanced Physical Strength : after the Merging with Electrical grid, he can absorbs energy from any electrical sources. He can bench press 280lbs minimum strength ("0" electrical energy absorbed) ; But when he absorbed enough electrical power, his Grid will stop absorbs energy to prevent overload, at this point, he can bench press 3000lbs.

Superhuman Durability : Since he is able to react and punch at light speed, he can hit through anything, but it will hurt him...so, he created an armor that merged with a mystical meteor plates which covers his fist, leg and joints only ; This will prevent him from hurting himself when he punch through hard objects. The interesting thing about those plates is that, it increases it durability when enough kinectic energy is aborbed (faster the punch, stronger the plates) which means he can survived from a fall of any height.

Enhanced Vision : See a longer distance than normal human

Super-powered Acrobatics : Since The Grid is merged with his subconscious, he can perform some highly trained acrobatics move whenever The Grid detects incoming threats. But of course he won't hit anything from the surrounding when he dodges bullet, the grid will uses Johnny's senses (skin, eyes, noise) to determine the location of obstacles and thus find a way around it.

Probability Instinct : His Grid will scans all the incoming threats, surrounding, opponent's weakness before the fight even began. His instinct is almost perfect every time.

Enhanced Healing factor

Superhuman Mental Processing speed : the Grid does all the heavy lifting, allows him to think at light-speed(subconsciously) , and think at 9 times faster than normal human (consciously)

Abilities

World Class Super-genius : He started to solve High Level Differential Calculus at the age of 3.5 ; Enter a secret program which specialized to train gifted children at the age of 6 ; Enrolled in Computer Science courses and Electrical Engineering in MIT at the age of 9 ; Graduated with Summa-cum-laude 5 yrs later ; At the age of 14, he started traveled across the world to trained his mind and soul ; Return 6 yrs later, he take over his step-father company, Lakers Industries .

Excellence Hacker : Lakers is one of the best Hacker in the World, he can hacks into virtually any system ;

Expert Neuro-linguistic programmer : Like Hypnotizing, except it is much cooler, he can implant an idea on an individual with a series of complicated. The Individual will do exactly what Johnny wants them to do ; Not just he can do it to an individual, he can can do it to large crowds too

Expert Martial Artist : Actually, he is more of a fighter than just a martial artist. He learned over 12 types of Martial Arts, but instead of just follow, he changes most of the fighting styles himself. Thus made him very unpredictable. He is one of the best Martial artist in the World.

Excellence Businessman : Just after 8 yrs he take over Lakers industries, he turn it to become the Top 5 Military Industries in the World. Social-able , strong political arms.

Self-Learned Voodoo magic artist : He learned some Voodoo Magic on his own, He can handle some basic magics (Freeze an individual for a short amount of time).

Weakness

Although he can reacts at light speed, but this only allows for short time interval, which means he can't use it often. The muscles-fatigue built up much quicker than normal human...thus he will facing problem when he can take down his enemy instantly.

*Rules

-Only Street-leveler is allowed in the match (Below 10 tons strength), no speedsters

-it's a 1 on 1 fight with 6 months prep-time

-no extra favor from others, just can uses the resources of the character himself. (include his own company if he has 1)

-You must explain how your character can down mine.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By Strider1992

Lucius The Eternal (40k):

His power is simply that if you beat him you become him. Air-go if your character beats Lucius his soul will get consumed and Lucius will take over his body. Even if you win you still lose!!!

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

I could use Squirrel Girl for the lulz, but, nah..I'll come up with someone else

Batman, his Insider Suit ( And powered up, since he have that much prep ) could give him the win.

Or John Constantine, from Hellblazer, yeah...he's just a human...that neither hell or heaven can keep down.

Havenless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Havenless

6 Months prep time, you just gave me half his biography and Doom owns a time machine. Has to be street leveler? Victor Von Doom with no armor and won't use magic. Kills Rogue Knight's great grandfather. Goin WAYYYYY back!

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Floopay

@GodDamnIronMan:

Kadaj

Super Strength - Kadaj can leap vast distances and block attacks from Cloud. Probably in the 1 ton range, maybe a bit above that.

Super Speed - Can move at blinding speeds in combat, almost hard to see.

Super Reflexes - Can dodge bullets and hypersonic attacks easily

Super Durability - Not a ton of durability feats on his part, I don't think he got hit once in any of his appearances, which says a lot about his reflexes. He can survive falls from great heights though, falling from heights that would easily allow him to reach maximum velocity. So he does have quite the enhanced reflexes.

Intangibility - Kadaj can become completely intangible, meaning any physical attack would be harmless against him while in this state. However, he cannot harm people while in this state, so he has to phase back in to actually do damage. Over and above this he has used it to allow bullets to phase through him, showing extremely high reflexes. He can travel extremely fast while in this state

Master Swordsman - Kadaj uses swords, and is extremely adept at doing so.

Magic:

He has used magic for the following:

Monster Summoning -

Bahamut SIN - Can summon a dragon-like creature (once) that is extremely powerful, and durable.

Shadow Creeps - Can summon swarms of these things, they can also become intangible to avoid damage, and are strong enough to toss an average sized person a couple meters in the air, fast enough to keep up with a speeding motorcycle (60-80 MPH), and can tank shots that would shatter a wooden bench without showing any signs of injury.

Fire Magic - Can create a fire blast that is strong enough to break steel and concrete

Lightning Magic - Same as Fire Magic

With prep, he can have the following:

Motorcycle

Haste Magic - Amplifies his speed to hypersonic levels for brief periods of time

I think his intangibility and monster summoning gives him the win here. It lets him survive those ridiculous punches, and his huge amount of speed would help work against your guys muscle reflexes, plus those creeps and Bahamut might not be able to KO your guy, but they'll help ware him out.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

GodDamnIronMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By GodDamnIronMan

@Strider92: I don't think he is a street-leveler

@The_Lunact_And_Manic said:

I could use Squirrel Girl for the lulz, but, nah..I'll come up with someone else

Batman, his Insider Suit ( And powered up, since he have that much prep ) could give him the win.

Or John Constantine, from Hellblazer, yeah...he's just a human...that neither hell or heaven can keep down.

Batman can't beat him...I specially create this character that could beat Batman (or Stalemate)...to cut away all those "Bat-God" craps...Johnny is as clever as Batman, disciplined , obsessions...And he has physical advantage over Bruce too (bench press 3000lbs)

@Havenless said:

6 Months prep time, you just gave me half his biography and Doom owns a time machine. Has to be street leveler? Victor Von Doom with no armor and won't use magic. Kills Rogue Knight's great grandfather. Goin WAYYYYY back!

Yes, you got it....actually I have think of few characters who are able to beat mine...and Doom's one of them.

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@GodDamnIronMan: What about Constantine?

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Dextersinister

@Strider92: That's a good one.

GodDamnIronMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By GodDamnIronMan

@Floopay said:

@GodDamnIronMan:

Kadaj

Super Strength - Kadaj can leap vast distances and block attacks from Cloud. Probably in the 1 ton range, maybe a bit above that.

Super Speed - Can move at blinding speeds in combat, almost hard to see.

Super Reflexes - Can dodge bullets and hypersonic attacks easily

Super Durability - Not a ton of durability feats on his part, I don't think he got hit once in any of his appearances, which says a lot about his reflexes. He can survive falls from great heights though, falling from heights that would easily allow him to reach maximum velocity. So he does have quite the enhanced reflexes.

Intangibility - Kadaj can become completely intangible, meaning any physical attack would be harmless against him while in this state. However, he cannot harm people while in this state, so he has to phase back in to actually do damage. Over and above this he has used it to allow bullets to phase through him, showing extremely high reflexes. He can travel extremely fast while in this state

Master Swordsman - Kadaj uses swords, and is extremely adept at doing so.

Magic:

He has used magic for the following:

Monster Summoning -

Bahamut SIN - Can summon a dragon-like creature (once) that is extremely powerful, and durable.

Shadow Creeps - Can summon swarms of these things, they can also become intangible to avoid damage, and are strong enough to toss an average sized person a couple meters in the air, fast enough to keep up with a speeding motorcycle (60-80 MPH), and can tank shots that would shatter a wooden bench without showing any signs of injury.

Fire Magic - Can create a fire blast that is strong enough to break steel and concrete

Lightning Magic - Same as Fire Magic

With prep, he can have the following:

Motorcycle

Haste Magic - Amplifies his speed to hypersonic levels for brief periods of time

I think his intangibility and monster summoning gives him the win here. It lets him survive those ridiculous punches, and his huge amount of speed would help work against your guys muscle reflexes, plus those creeps and Bahamut might not be able to KO your guy, but they'll help ware him out.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Hmmm... I think it's a stalemate.

the individual physical stats are near the same (Superhuman reflexes, speed), but I think Rogue Knight is stronger than Kadaj (Bench Press 3000lbs) and his energy storage can be increased, if he moves faster and faster.

Although Rogue Knight can't hit Kadaj when he is at "Intangible" mode, but Kadaj too can't do much to Rogue Knight especially when the harder Kadaj hit him, the stronger those plates grow.

But there is just 1 problem, Kadaj's Magics trick. He can summons all those creeps and Dragons could be a problem for Rogue Knight.

But Rogue Knight does have Prep-advantage (Batman 1mil level of prep ability). I think he will figure out something to resists Kadaj's Magics eventually. It will definitely be a good match there.

HyperViper97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By HyperViper97

Kitty pride. Not even trolling. She goes to the fight intangible, ur guy tires himself out or something.

GodDamnIronMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By GodDamnIronMan

@The_Lunact_And_Manic said:

@GodDamnIronMan: What about Constantine?

No. Constantine is not allowed.

Avatar image for supermanwins465
SupermanWins465

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By SupermanWins465

You were saying?
You were saying?
Avatar image for thevoiceofreason
TheVoiceOfReason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By TheVoiceOfReason

Editor Girl can rewrite comics so I win.

GodDamnIronMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By GodDamnIronMan

@HyperViper97 said:

Kitty pride. Not even trolling. She goes to the fight intangible, ur guy tires himself out or something.

My guy is not a fool, you know....he is just as smart as Batman...and I thought You guys always agree that Batman with prep can beat anyone even Gods. So here it is....I made a character that is just as smart as Batman but with Physical advantage and resources.

@SupermanWins465 said:

You were saying?
You were saying?

This is a joke right? ever notice the word "Street-levelers only"?

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

No. Editor girl is not allowed, not insane reality warping characters are allowed. I am sorry, just try again will you?

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#15  Edited By Strider1992

@GodDamnIronMan: Well Lucius while awesome hasn't done anything to put him much above Spider-man so he most likely is still street level.

Rick_Grayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Rick_Grayson
@GodDamnIronMan: While you have made a character as smart as Batman, your guy has no feats of prep, nor any indication that he is particularly good at prep outside of being intelligent and having the probability calculator which you state only works for incoming threats. Assuming Batman also has access to the data you have put here, 6 months prep would be a stomp for Bats in my opinion. Even without it's a fairly clear win.

Not being a fan boy, just saying.
SuperheroSith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By SuperheroSith

Doc Brown from Back To The Future owns time machine. 6 months means travel back in time and kill his dad, preventing his birth.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Floopay

@GodDamnIronMan:

I thought so, I like these threads because I try to find someone as close to the person as possible who can win without going over the top.

He can only summon one dragon, and it looks like this:

Also, Kadaj also has prep time, which he can use to obtain more magic. Things like Haste to augment his speed for brief periods of time, Blizzard which creates powerful blasts of cold, Earth which allows him earth manipulation, a few more summons, things to increase his skill set, fire breath, and much much more. Realistically what would make him hard to prep for is the fact that who knows what he could have in terms of materia for this fight.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Chaos Prime
Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Time Trapper.

mgrman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By mgrman5

How about me Omega he probably is above street level though.

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Sideslash

Rhinoceros Felix & Mattersuit (my characters).

GodDamnIronMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By GodDamnIronMan

@Rick_Grayson said:

@GodDamnIronMan: While you have made a character as smart as Batman, your guy has no feats of prep, nor any indication that he is particularly good at prep outside of being intelligent and having the probability calculator which you state only works for incoming threats. Assuming Batman also has access to the data you have put here, 6 months prep would be a stomp for Bats in my opinion. Even without it's a fairly clear win. Not being a fan boy, just saying.

That's is because I don't get the chance to bring my character into comics and publish it. But those Physical stats and his abiliies already tell you that he is well capable of handling Batman. And I just mentioned, He is as smart as Batman....So how exactly can Batman beat a man who is stronger and as smart as himself. Anything Batman would think of, Rogue Knight would too.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Frocharocha

@GodDamnIronMan said:

@HyperViper97 said:

My guy is not a fool, you know....he is just as smart as Batman...and I thought You guys always agree that Batman with prep can beat anyone even Gods. So here it is....I made a character that is just as smart as Batman but with Physical advantage and resources.

@SupermanWins465 said:

You were saying?
You were saying?

This is a joke right? ever notice the word "Street-levelers only"?

@TheVoiceOfReason said:

No. Editor girl is not allowed, not insane reality warping characters are allowed. I am sorry, just try again will you?

PREPARE YOURSEL TO BE EXTERMINATED!

No Caption Provided
GodDamnIronMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By GodDamnIronMan

@Floopay said:

@GodDamnIronMan:

I thought so, I like these threads because I try to find someone as close to the person as possible who can win without going over the top.

He can only summon one dragon, and it looks like this:

Also, Kadaj also has prep time, which he can use to obtain more magic. Things like Haste to augment his speed for brief periods of time, Blizzard which creates powerful blasts of cold, Earth which allows him earth manipulation, a few more summons, things to increase his skill set, fire breath, and much much more. Realistically what would make him hard to prep for is the fact that who knows what he could have in terms of materia for this fight.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Sorry Mate, no Dragon is allowed int his battle, considering it would be total unfair.

@Chaos Prime said:

Prince of Orphans

He can beats Iron FIst, that's impressive...But I don't think He can hurt RK ...even POP is in Mist Form. RK can't harm him, but remember the fact that, the harder the enemy strikes RK's armor...the greater the reaction force against the strikes will be produced. (which means there is no way you can penetrate RK's armor...But with prep, RK is just as amazing as Batman (Prep-king known by you all), he can uses his knowledge on science and develop some Night Vision thingy that can see POP while he is in mist form.

Rick_Grayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Rick_Grayson
@GodDamnIronMan said:

@Rick_Grayson said:

@GodDamnIronMan: While you have made a character as smart as Batman, your guy has no feats of prep, nor any indication that he is particularly good at prep outside of being intelligent and having the probability calculator which you state only works for incoming threats. Assuming Batman also has access to the data you have put here, 6 months prep would be a stomp for Bats in my opinion. Even without it's a fairly clear win. Not being a fan boy, just saying.

That's is because I don't get the chance to bring my character into comics and publish it. But those Physical stats and his abiliies already tell you that he is well capable of handling Batman. And I just mentioned, He is as smart as Batman....So how exactly can Batman beat a man who is stronger and as smart as himself. Anything Batman would think of, Rogue Knight would too.

I don't think that's fair to say, just because a character is smarter doesn't instantly mean they know what someone will do. Pick any hero, there's a very good chance they have been given a run around by a less intelligent character before they figured it out. Physically I agree your character has the advantage, but his 12 martial arts, even if he does re-invent some of the moves, do not match up to knowing and using a mixture of almost every martial art on the planet. So if Batman could get your character to his fatigued state that you mentioned he could be in with a chance to finish it.

And with regards to the prep, I just don’t see how his traits come together to make him comparable to Batman. Light speed reflexes and degrees in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science and Business Psychology with no mention of anything like military training or interest? Batman is a tactical genius, who has proven his plans can take down characters at Superman and Martian Manhunters power levels.

Random encounter I’d give your guy the battle, but I don’t see anything in his bio that makes me think he can take on a Batman who’s had 6 months to get ready for it.

GodDamnIronMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By GodDamnIronMan

@Rick_Grayson said:

@GodDamnIronMan said:

@Rick_Grayson said:

I don't think that's fair to say, just because a character is smarter doesn't instantly mean they know what someone will do. Pick any hero, there's a very good chance they have been given a run around by a less intelligent character before they figured it out. Physically I agree your character has the advantage, but his 12 martial arts, even if he does re-invent some of the moves, do not match up to knowing and using a mixture of almost every martial art on the planet. So if Batman could get your character to his fatigued state that you mentioned he could be in with a chance to finish it.

And with regards to the prep, I just don’t see how his traits come together to make him comparable to Batman. Light speed reflexes and degrees in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science and Business Psychology with no mention of anything like military training or interest? Batman is a tactical genius, who has proven his plans can take down characters at Superman and Martian Manhunters power levels.

Random encounter I’d give your guy the battle, but I don’t see anything in his bio that makes me think he can take on a Batman who’s had 6 months to get ready for it.

Yes, basically being smart does have advantage, those scans you said is PIS...just like Batman punches Superman which is too ridiculous even for comics.

In Random Encounter, Mastered 12 types of Martial Arts is enough, and somemore my character had invented his own moves, which Batman doesn't even seen in his life before....how can he anticipate any moves from what which doesn't exist in his mind before. It's like preparing Exam by doing some "Past Year Papers" , you study those question came out before. But how can someone score a subject which never even taught on textbook before?same goes to Batman, he is good with Prep, but so is RK, he is just as smart , same amount of resources, and more technological knowledge than Bruce. How can Batman deal with a guy who can moves at near Light-Speed (I know Bruce taken down Flash before, but RK is smarter than Flash) ? Improvising?! Ya, right, he can just throws some smoke bomb and sneak to RK's back and hit him....Muscle fatigue isn't a problem for RK, consider he can finish the fight before Batman blink his eyes (in random or H2H fight of course).

Now, in Prep-battle, RK does have slight edge over Batman. He is as smart as Batman, more scientific knowledge than Batman, more skilled in Computer and electronics (it's basically Tony Stark + Bruce Wayne....I based on) . With all those Probability Calculator and the Grid...I can basically summarize that he is Batman(Strategical Mind & Skill) + Tony Stark(knowledge & Intelligence) + Deathstroke(Physical attributes) + Midnighter (Battle computer). Of course, the Grid is not as efficient as the Battle Computer, the Grid is just allow RK to scan the surroundings and his opponent's moves subconsciously....

Actually I don't care who can beats RK , I am just too excited I have this idea in my mind (the Grid & programmed Reflexes). Your Turn :)

GodDamnIronMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By GodDamnIronMan

@mgrman5 said:

How about me Omega he probably is above street level though.

Yes, he is slightly above street-level...But I will allowed him, just with few conditions :

1) No psychokinesis

2) No TIme stream Alteration

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By MonsterStomp

@GodDamnIronMan: Master Chief.

GodDamnIronMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By GodDamnIronMan

@MonsterStomp said:

@GodDamnIronMan: Master Chief.

Yupe, besides Doom, Master Chief is another one. you got it.

Rick_Grayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Rick_Grayson
@GodDamnIronMan said:

@Rick_Grayson said:

@GodDamnIronMan said:

@Rick_Grayson said:

And with regards to the prep, I just don’t see how his traits come together to make him comparable to Batman. Light speed reflexes and degrees in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science and Business Psychology with no mention of anything like military training or interest? Batman is a tactical genius, who has proven his plans can take down characters at Superman and Martian Manhunters power levels.

Yes, basically being smart does have advantage, those scans you said is PIS...just like Batman punches Superman which is too ridiculous even for comics.

In Random Encounter, Mastered 12 types of Martial Arts is enough, and somemore my character had invented his own moves, which Batman doesn't even seen in his life before....how can he anticipate any moves from what which doesn't exist in his mind before. It's like preparing Exam by doing some "Past Year Papers" , you study those question came out before. But how can someone score a subject which never even taught on textbook before?same goes to Batman, he is good with Prep, but so is RK, he is just as smart , same amount of resources, and more technological knowledge than Bruce. How can Batman deal with a guy who can moves at near Light-Speed (I know Bruce taken down Flash before, but RK is smarter than Flash) ? Improvising?! Ya, right, he can just throws some smoke bomb and sneak to RK's back and hit him....Muscle fatigue isn't a problem for RK, consider he can finish the fight before Batman blink his eyes (in random or H2H fight of course).

Now, in Prep-battle, RK does have slight edge over Batman. He is as smart as Batman, more scientific knowledge than Batman, more skilled in Computer and electronics (it's basically Tony Stark + Bruce Wayne....I based on) . With all those Probability Calculator and the Grid...I can basically summarize that he is Batman(Strategical Mind & Skill) + Tony Stark(knowledge & Intelligence) + Deathstroke(Physical attributes) + Midnighter (Battle computer). Of course, the Grid is not as efficient as the Battle Computer, the Grid is just allow RK to scan the surroundings and his opponent's moves subconsciously....

Actually I don't care who can beats RK , I am just too excited I have this idea in my mind (the Grid & programmed Reflexes). Your Turn :)

Yeah being smart is an advantage, I'm just saying that simply being smarter than someone does not give you precognition over their actions. And as I said hand to hand in a random encounter Batman will lose here pretty much every time. However I must use your own argument against you. If Batman can't anticipate the moves of your character because he made some up himself, does this not mean that your character cannot anticipate the moves Batman is using because he uses martial arts your character has no training in?

I disagree that your character has more scientific knowledge, it all seems geared towards electronics. Batman is still a genius in the field of electronics among many other sciences, forensic and otherwise. It seems to me you have created a good solid character but expected too much of him. You state that he has the tactical mind and skill of Batman, while explaining he is no where near as trained in certain areas and having no tactical background whatsoever. He is an amalgamation of the skill sets of certain characters, this doesn't mean he is better than each character you draw from in each of their fields.

Basically what I think you need to show is WHY you feel your character has better prep skills other than just being smart. No strategic training or experience at all mentioned in his bio and you state that the probability calculator works for incoming attacks ,  you don't state anywhere that he can use it to plan as far ahead as 6 months, it seems more like he would be able to work out the best course of action to take if he were to be ambushed or something.

So yeah as I say, I think you've made a very good battle character, but I think in some instances you are simply saying he can do things even though there is nothing in the characters history to show that these claims are true.
spiderpool94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By spiderpool94

Deadpool! He's less predictable and can take massive blows and recover with his healing factor

Avatar image for the_mighty_beyonder
the_mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@GodDamnIronMan: mmm, is this character exist, or is it your creation?

i think Deadman beats your character with ease, he has no powers but possession, so that surely put him in streetlevel if not less.

GodDamnIronMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By GodDamnIronMan

@Rick_Grayson said:

@GodDamnIronMan said:

@Rick_Grayson said:

@GodDamnIronMan said:

@Rick_Grayson said:

Yeah being smart is an advantage, I'm just saying that simply being smarter than someone does not give you precognition over their actions. And as I said hand to hand in a random encounter Batman will lose here pretty much every time. However I must use your own argument against you. If Batman can't anticipate the moves of your character because he made some up himself, does this not mean that your character cannot anticipate the moves Batman is using because he uses martial arts your character has no training in? I disagree that your character has more scientific knowledge, it all seems geared towards electronics. Batman is still a genius in the field of electronics among many other sciences, forensic and otherwise. It seems to me you have created a good solid character but expected too much of him. You state that he has the tactical mind and skill of Batman, while explaining he is no where near as trained in certain areas and having no tactical background whatsoever. He is an amalgamation of the skill sets of certain characters, this doesn't mean he is better than each character you draw from in each of their fields. Basically what I think you need to show is WHY you feel your character has better prep skills other than just being smart. No strategic training or experience at all mentioned in his bio and you state that the probability calculator works for incoming attacks , you don't state anywhere that he can use it to plan as far ahead as 6 months, it seems more like he would be able to work out the best course of action to take if he were to be ambushed or something. So yeah as I say, I think you've made a very good battle character, but I think in some instances you are simply saying he can do things even though there is nothing in the characters history to show that these claims are true.

Oh, it just getting interesting...

1st , I mentioned "self-created move" is to imply that RK is a very good martial artist (like Bruce) but he is more creative, and thus, he invented his unique fighting style. And Yes, Batman does has advantage in terms of pure skills....but that is irrelevant considering RK has his superhuman Reflexes and the Programmed Brain & Cognitive system...the Grid can senses Batman move, before it's even made (the Grid can senses temperature increase in Batman body parts and thus deducing which region of Batman's body is trying to attack RK....all of these are done in microseconds) And RK's subconscious mind will control RK's body to dodge almost all Batman's incoming attacks....so it's basically called the Sixth Sense System, the only difference is that this is based on science. (Cool huh? the concept of the Grid is that it's like a supercomputer which planted inside a man's brain and connected all over his sensory organs[like Extremis], the difference is that the Grid control the host when it sense hostility...the host's muscles tissue are synced with the Grid...allowing the host to moves as fast as his thought)

So you're disagreeing that Batman is more skilled in Technological field than Stark? As I mentioned before, RK has his scientific degrees...which means he is better trained than Bruce(self-taught)...and RK is not only book-smart, he is an excellence business man, skilled martial artist....all of these implies that He is as good as Bruce but He is more skilled in particular areas (Bruce is a better Detective though). But the only problem is feats, which my character doesn't has a chance to show his ability and prep skills. But I can tell you that if a man is said to be as smart as the other, they would stalemate in a match...not to mention that RK is physically stronger.

Yes, RK doesn't has as much tactical training as Bruce, but how you know he won't try another approach, instead of using Batman's way. RK can utilizes his computer skills, hack into Wayne Enterprise and sabotage the R&D department...or he can build an electrical device that can levels the whole Bat-cave...He can't find Batman's real identity like how Batman did using old school detective works...but he can surely think of other option like using Stark's approach.

GodDamnIronMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By GodDamnIronMan

@the_mighty_Beyonder said:

i think Deadman beats your character with ease, he has no powers but possession, so that surely put him in streetlevel if not less.

Yes, it's my own creation...that's why the title of this Battle is called "Beat My Character"

What does Deadman has to offer here exactly?

Avatar image for supremehyperion
SupremeHyperion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#36  Edited By SupremeHyperion

so you want to have us come up with a character who is street level to beat a character you created who is batman with flash's powers? sounds like fun (not really)

the_mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@GodDamnIronMan said:

Yes, it's my own creation...that's why the title of this Battle is called "Beat My Character"

i don't see, what you mean? Deadman will possess your character and commit suicide. then leaves the body, he wins.

GodDamnIronMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By GodDamnIronMan

@SupremeHyperion said:

so you want to have us come up with a character who is street level to beat a character you created who is batman with flash's powers? sounds like fun (not really)

haha..unfortunately i is. But My Character is much cooler bro. It's more like Extremis + Batman + Midnighter.

@GodDamnIronMan said:

i don't see, what you mean? Deadman will possess your character and commit suicide. then leaves the body, he wins.

Ya, it will be stomps provided this is a random encounter....

with prep access to all your information to a guy as smart as Batman, it's handling a knife to him while you letting yourself defenseless.

the_mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@GodDamnIronMan: i don't see where you're going with this? even with prep your character can't do anything, your character is based on tech ablilities, and tech don't affect a ghost. so Deadman stomps :P

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Chaos Prime
Avatar image for essentiallyheroes
EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Malware

No Caption Provided

If your guy touches him, not only will he not die, but Malware will absorb his tech and gain your guy's powers which adding onto his own will make this a pretty clean win.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Joewell911
Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Esquire

Amadeus Cho could probably do it. With the resources of the Olympus Group and his intelligence, he should be able to come up with EMPs and even electrical drain technology. Then with his ability to evaluate all possible quantum plates, he can one-shot using his Adamantine Mace and avoiding the armor.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Cable_Extreme

Iceman

mgrman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By mgrman5

@GodDamnIronMan: My character does not alter time well he could I guess with his psychokinesis. He is just resistant to time altering events like what Wanda did during House of M a Wolverine remember who he was and the other timeline. Or like Amy Pond from Doctor Who she can recognized that time has been alter in some way remember it in her dreams. Point is my character is immune to reality warping. Ok fine I want use my psychokinesis, my character doesn't use very often any way unless it is a person who can handle it like the Hulk or Superman.

Avatar image for supremehyperion
SupremeHyperion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#46  Edited By SupremeHyperion

ya deadman stomps I must agree.

mgrman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By mgrman5

@GodDamnIronMan: Would you at least allow my character to use hydrokinesis if that's to much I understand. He want use blood bending or manipulate your insides and he won't control the other states of water like ice and steam, just plain water manipulation. Also he can't conjure water out of nowhere he would have to get it from some source like a lake or the sewers maybe, depending where the fight takes place this could be really debilitating and makes his hydrokinesis generally useless. But if that makes him to op then I can leave all my psychokinetic abilities out.

mgrman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By mgrman5

I think I might win if I use my speed to maneuver over you and try to attack you while you are recovering from being fatigued from using your super speed, but you could just incapacitate me by throwing a bunch of cars or something over on top of me pinning me down.

GodDamnIronMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By GodDamnIronMan

@Esquire said:

Amadeus Cho could probably do it. With the resources of the Olympus Group and his intelligence, he should be able to come up with EMPs and even electrical drain technology. Then with his ability to evaluate all possible quantum plates, he can one-shot using his Adamantine Mace and avoiding the armor.

Well, I think my character is smart enough to build an EMP shield...

seems like you're a big fan of Cho, I saw your debate over Percy Jackson, very well done btw.

Avatar image for ultrasupertrooper
UltraSuperTrooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My character's name is Sam Sampson. His only power is that he has the power to kill the rouge knight with the snap of his fingers :D