ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#51  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@killerfacepwnez said:

Wow. So this is your 1st or 2nd post on the forums, and that's what you come up with? Put away the blatant fanboyism, it won't help you here. And by the way, if you call someone 'fucking stupid', they are obviously going to take offense.

How is BB 'faster than Spiderman by a large margin'? And beating Kid Flash doesn't mean BB is necessarily 'fast'.

What good would a swarm of insects do? And how would a dragon do any better than a T. Rex against Spiderman? Im pretty sure NO SINGLE ANIMAL that BB can turn into is as strong as Spiderman, let alone as agile, experienced, skilled, and smart.

You gave NO arguments, all you said was that BB 'can turn into a dragon, into a phoenix, into aliens etc.' What the hell does that mean? I don't know very much on BB, enlighten me.

What will the phoenix, the aliens, and the dragon do against Spiderman?

This is why I hate arguing with retarded inbreeds.

Beating Kid Flash makes him faster than Spiderman, it's a better speed feat than any Spiderman had to offer, who nearly died against classic Quicksilver until he got a lucky hit in.

How would a dragon do any better than a T Red? Are you fucking serious? A Dragon can fly and shoot fight, a t rex can't you moron

Yeah I figgured you know nothing about beast Boy, you've been talking out of your ass for a while now

Dumbass

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/7015/1238921-bb_2_super.jpg

Spiderman didnt nearly die against Quicksilver. Quicksilver's hits weren't doing anything to Spidey, who came up with a plan and defeated Quicksilver.

A dragon can fly and shoot fire, Spidey still has webs and can dodge the fire. Spiderman is still strong enough to KO the dragon, I'm assuming.

I haven't been talking out of my ass, just because I dont know every little fun fact about Beast Boy doesnt mean I can't give an informed opinion here. I read Beast Boy's page on the wiki in this website, and nothing there made me think he could do much to defeat Spiderman.

ThatThorFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By ThatThorFan

@killerfacepwnez: I understand your new, but cursing constantly can get you banned. We don't tend to curse much because it shows how immature we are. It makes people seem like they are gorillas. It doesn't offend anyone, it just makes you have enemies.

Avatar image for killerfacepwnez
killerfacepwnez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By killerfacepwnez

Edited for being blatantly insulting and swears.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@killerfacepwnez said:

@ChaosBlazer: uh read the comic again you fuckwit, quicksilver was sucking the air out of peter until he landed a lucky hit. and this was when quicksilver could go 120 mph, dumbass

spiderman cant web down a giant dragon and even if he could, beast boy could quickly change form again and turn back into a dragon. spiderman will eventually tire out and get incenerated, and beast boy could still turn into a phoenix and surroud parker.

no matter how you look at, spider man is going to enter the after life if he shows poor enough judgement to try to fight beast boy.

that's exactly what it means dumbass, if you dont know shit about the character you cant make an informed opinion

fucking twat

You underestimate Spiderman.

I have had enough of this BS, my opinion is still that Spiderman wins.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

@killerfacepwnez said:

@ChaosBlazer: uh read the comic again you fuckwit, quicksilver was sucking the air out of peter until he landed a lucky hit. and this was when quicksilver could go 120 mph, dumbass

spiderman cant web down a giant dragon and even if he could, beast boy could quickly change form again and turn back into a dragon. spiderman will eventually tire out and get incenerated, and beast boy could still turn into a phoenix and surroud parker.

no matter how you look at, spider man is going to enter the after life if he shows poor enough judgement to try to fight beast boy.

that's exactly what it means dumbass, if you dont know shit about the character you cant make an informed opinion

fucking twat

Oh boy. With all those swear words I can tell a mod is going to come to this thread.

EDIT : By the way Spiderman wins.

ThatThorFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By ThatThorFan

@killerfacepwnez: Your the least bit of threatening. Stop cursing because it just makes you seem like a loser. I can see your account being banned sometime this week.

rd2race

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By rd2race

This is a decent fight. Beast Boy could turn into a swarm of highly toxic bees or something and eventually get spidey. His best chance would be to turn into some sort of air-born pathogen that spidey would breathe in and die (Im not sure if thats in beast boy's power set). Maybe a phoenix would do the trick as it incinerates a large area but that would kill civilians which, with morals on, I doubt BB will try. Spidey would take down a dragon or a T-rex, he's beaten dinosaurs with little trouble before. That being said Beast Boy is extremely versatile i could see him beating spidey 6/10 in a random encounter however with prep spidey wins without trouble.

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By FourthDeity

@202122: Dodge something as quick as spidey? Scans please? And make sure its him dodging AS a dino or it would be meanlingless.

And BTW spidey is smarter than BB.

Save yourself some embarrassment and just stop. you're making yourself look like a fool.

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By FourthDeity

@killerfacepwnez: k

KnightRise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By KnightRise

@killerfacepwnez: Beyond childish. If some how you last on this site, at least try at least backing up your claims with scans; that how battle forums work. And "inbreeds" is neither a noun nor a word, ergo not an insult.

Can a mod come wipe up this embarassment?

KnightRise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By KnightRise

@rd2race said:

This is a decent fight. Beast Boy could turn into a swarm of highly toxic bees or something and eventually get spidey. His best chance would be to turn into some sort of air-born pathogen that spidey would breathe in and die (Im not sure if thats in beast boy's power set). Maybe a phoenix would do the trick as it incinerates a large area but that would kill civilians which, with morals on, I doubt BB will try. Spidey would take down a dragon or a T-rex, he's beaten dinosaurs with little trouble before. That being said Beast Boy is extremely versatile i could see him beating spidey 6/10 in a random encounter however with prep spidey wins without trouble.

I know he can turn into swarms, but would he really gain fire breathing powers as a pheonix? As far as i know he replicates the internal organs neccesary for animal abilities, ie: the venom glands for snakes and spiders, the hollow bones for bird flight, gills, denser muscle and bone structure, etc, but I would count a pheonix's fire breathing as magical in nature. And i remember him turning into a pheonix-like form in an issue. And im doubtful about a dragon. Can you provide scans?

And think about this for a second: the most acrobatic animal in nature is probably a white handed gibbon, which lacks the speed to keep up with Spider-man as well as the strength to do him damage. Strength and durability wise: a Tyranosaurus wont cut it. In terms of aliens, what could BB turn into that can combine speed and strength? BB's best bet would be to turn into a tardigrade. Look them up, theyre indestructable. http://sun.iwu.edu/~tardisdp/tardigrade_facts.html

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#62  Edited By Mercy_

@killerfacepwnez: Swearing and insulting other users is not tolerated on this forum. If you want to debate, then debate and do so in a pleasant and respectful manner. This is your first warning. Let's try and keep it your last.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By rolldestroyer

spiderman

Video_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Video_Martian

Geez, the language on this thread... :P

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Mercy_

@202122: Please be respectful to other users when you address them. There's no need to namecall.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#66  Edited By nefarious

I'm not sure. Beast Boy would give Spider-Man a hard time. 

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Dernman said:

Spider-Man wins.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By 202122

@Mercy_: I'm sorry if "Fool" was the phrase you were looking at I just get very intense about BB unless it's him Vs someone that i know will beat him or has beaten him in comics

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Mercy_
@202122 I understand getting very into something, just please have a care with how you address others in the future.
TheAnnihilator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#70  Edited By TheAnnihilator

@FourthDeity said:

@202122 said:

Fools BB crushes Spiderman

1. Falls on Spidey-Spidey sense/Strength.
2. Turns into a spider crawls in his ear then turns into a whale-Really? in a full face mask?
3. STOMPS SPIDERMAN-..No.
4. WRECKS SPIDERMAN's face with claw or hoof-No animal is fast enough to hit spidey.
5. Turns into an Ankylosaurus and clubs him out in one shot-Spidey can one shot a dino and has speed advantage.
6. Poisons Spiderman as a COBRA-Spidey sense.
7. Runs him through with a horn/trunk-Hope you can run faster than bullets BB
8. Turns into a Titanoboa... NUFF SAID-Still faster than that and can web it up quite easily
BEAST BOY STOMPS!!!

Any questions?

This.

@killerfacepwnez said:

@FourthDeity said:

@202122 said:

Fools BB crushes Spiderman

1. Falls on Spidey-Spidey sense/Strength.
2. Turns into a spider crawls in his ear then turns into a whale-Really? in a full face mask?
3. STOMPS SPIDERMAN-..No.
4. WRECKS SPIDERMAN's face with claw or hoof-No animal is fast enough to hit spidey.
5. Turns into an Ankylosaurus and clubs him out in one shot-Spidey can one shot a dino and has speed advantage.
6. Poisons Spiderman as a COBRA-Spidey sense.
7. Runs him through with a horn/trunk-Hope you can run faster than bullets BB
8. Turns into a Titanoboa... NUFF SAID-Still faster than that and can web it up quite easily
BEAST BOY STOMPS!!!

Any questions?

Yeah I have a question. How come you're an idiot?

@202122: Ignore Forthdeity, he's fucking retarded

@ChaosBlazer said:

Spider man has KO'd a T-Rex in one hit in the Savage Land. Beast Boy cant touch him.

Beast Boy is faster than Spiderman by a large margin. He's already beaten Kid Flash and Geo Force at the same time.

Beast Boy could kill 10 Spidermans if he wanted to

@ChaosBlazer said:

@matchesmalone21 said:

Beast Boy will turn into a snake and Bite him and end of story.

Speak seriously, it can become the animal he wants, much more than just brute force involved here!!

If he turned into a snake, Spiderman would just web it down, and anyways Spiderman could easily dodge the snake biting him. BB's most powerful form, I think would be a Tyrannosaurus. SPiderman has KO'd Tyrannosaurus' before in the Savage Land. Beast Boy has no form that can hurt Spiderman, if he turns into a gnat and tries to get in Spiderman's ear, Spiderman grabs the gnat and either A) crushes it in his fingers, not knowing it's BB, B) web it down until BB turns into a suitable animal that can actually attack Spidey, or C) Spiderman's inner instincts come out and he eats the gnat.

BB cannot turn into a gnat, 'sneak' into Spidey's ear, and turn into a whale. Spidey isn't letting a little pest into his ear, and with his Spidey sense he would be able to locate the threat in the gnat.

Spiderman wins easily.

No offense but you're fucking stupid. Beast Boy can turn into a dragon, into a phoenix, into aliens etc. Morals on or moral's off Beast Boy would kill Spiderman easily. He can also turn into a swarm of insects. And BTW Beast Boy has killed with morals on. So Peter will be heading to the after life.

Because being a short-minded fanboy that employs harsh language and insults to compensate for his lack of an argument makes you smarter than the rest of us.

Enjoy your short-lived stay at comicvine with this behavior.

NEEK_03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By NEEK_03

this guy swears, BB would get stomped by spidey. there is nothing he can do. he can turn into NOTHING that spiderman cant avoid or kill. its very easily put...

SPIDEY RAPES BB

mightyzeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By mightyzeus

beastboy

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Mercy_
@TheAnnihilator Please do not engage responses like that. It can escalate the situation and make things harder for the mods. I've already addressed the situation.

@NEEK_03 There's no need for using 'rapes' in that context. Please find another way to state that somebody wins.
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Mercy_

As a side note, if this thread doesn't calm down, it's getting locked.

rd2race

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By rd2race

@KnightRise: Truthfully I am more of a marvel guy and I don't know the full extent of his powers i was just using examples of some that have already been used on this thread. I don't know much about alien life in the DC universe so i would be at a loss there. If none of those things (phoenix, dragons, air borne viruses ect) are in his skill set than i would say that spider man wins. although BB changing into different forms quickly and constantly changing it up on spidey would present a decent challenge

Sci_Fi_Rulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Sci_Fi_Rulez

It's All about opinion's on threads like these.So In MY opinion,Spider-Man..His Spider scenes and his super human strength is an advantage...

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By lady_liberty

Beast Boy could win this. The key word here is could.

As pointed out above a swarm of insects is a good plan. A swarm of tiny alien insects that are to small to be seen with the naked eye is even better. Of all the animals in the universe, there is sure to be one that Peter cannot deal with.

The question here is will he understand what he needs to do to win before Parker knocks him out.

To be truthful I think he will turn into some giant animal and try to stomp the Spider flat first, and will likely get knocked out before he figures out what he needs to do.

Because of that I say he loses six out of ten times, but the other four he wins.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

My goodness, this thread is quite the ride.

ThatThorFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By ThatThorFan

There is a lot of bullying, cursing, and everything a thread shouldn't have here.

Avatar image for iknoweverything
IKnowEverything

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By IKnowEverything

hilarious thread. o and spiderman wins

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#81  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

In-character, Spider-Man would win. But if Gar fights smart, he might actually win.

rico_3088

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By rico_3088

I like Beast boy but Spiderman is winning this. His skill set and powers can counter BB .

Kinasin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Kinasin_

BB in a very close match.

VenomousDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By VenomousDragon

Morals on? parker wins

Just_J79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Just_J79

Spidey gets this. Way more skilled and resourceful. Spidey has taken out guys that would stomp BB.

SpideyFan113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By SpideyFan113

In Secret Wars, Spider-man has KO'd a T-rex with one hit, that's pretty much Beast Boy's most dangerous animal so far. And as for the whale body slam theory, that would be really stupid, because that would kill Beast Boy. Whale's die on beaches because they can't handle the mass of their own body weight, their heart can't take it. So body slamming into the ground as a whale would DESTROY Beast Boy's heart. And even if he's stupid enough to do that, (again in Secret Wars) Spider-man has avoided being smashed by an extremely heavy object with ease.

No matter what animal Beast Boy transforms into, his Spider-sense will warn him, his agility will help him dodge, and his strength will help him get the job done. Ding Ding Ding!!! Spidey wins!!!

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SpideyFan113 said:

I love how everyone keeps thinking that a T-rex is BB's most poweful animal when its not. People are forgetting that BB can turn into ANY animal which aside from my earlier post also includes alien animals. A morals off BB would wreck Parker but morals on Pete wins but not without being badly beaten

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By ALMIGHTY

@redbird3rdboywonder: What animal or alien could he transform into that parkers spidey sense and agility not be able to counter and dodge ??? Spidey's Sense, Speed, Agility, and INTELIGENCE, is are the deciding factors here Beast Boy has nothing that can harm him, hell even I can smack an insect so imagine spidey's reflexes, BB has no way to win.

jnw93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#89  Edited By jnw93

Spiderman wins

No Caption Provided

He has beat Rhino and the Goblins so what does BBoy have that Spidy cant handle?

TheSurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By TheSurfer

@JediXMan said:

In-character, Spider-Man would win. But if Gar fights smart, he might actually win.

Sounds good to me=)

killerfacepwnez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By killerfacepwnez

@jnw93: @ALMIGHTY: @SpideyFan113: @Just_J79: @rico_3088:

anyone who actually thinks spiderman has a small hope of winning is only fooling themselves

there is absolutely nothing spiderman can do. beast boy would kill parker with ZERO effort.

i hope the marvel universe is ready to throw spiderman another funeral, this time he's really going to be dead.

the only chance peter has of surviving is to beg beast boy not to kill him.

No Caption Provided
jnw93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#92  Edited By jnw93

@killerfacepwnez: Dint know he could change into that, but if its this: "Beast Boy can also change into a hybrid, a creature that possesses the powers of all animals rolled into one. He can't control this so he doesn't turn into it unless absolutely necessary." so with morals on i cant see him changing into this form.

killerfacepwnez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By killerfacepwnez

@jnw93: that isnt a hybrid, that is a mythological animal which beast boy can turn into.

and just for the record, beast boy has killed with morals on. beast boy is so far above parker's level, this thread disgust me.

_Psy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By _Psy_
@killerfacepwnez: He's killed people who deserved it, not other super heroes :l
killerfacepwnez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By killerfacepwnez

@_Punk_ said:

@killerfacepwnez: He's killed people who deserved it, not other super heroes :l

he'll kill spiderman for spiderman 3, he definitely deserves it after dancing symbiote spidey

_Psy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By _Psy_
@killerfacepwnez: Movies are non-cannon.
killerfacepwnez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By killerfacepwnez

@_Punk_ said:

@killerfacepwnez: Movies are non-cannon.

barack obama is non canon yet...

_Psy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By _Psy_
@killerfacepwnez
Ad hominem. Try again.
killerfacepwnez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By killerfacepwnez

@_Punk_: how is that an ad hominem?

is an attempt to negate the truth of a claim by pointing out a negative characteristic or belief of the person supporting it.

so what negative characteristic or belief of your's did I point out again?

Avatar image for mrbossawesomedude
MrBossAwesomeDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-man will just bite beast boy turning him into a vampire. Spider-man wins.