User Lists: 43

#1  Edited By Joygirl
No Caption Provided

vs.

No Caption Provided

--------------------------------------------------

Round 1:

- Three days of prep for both.

- Both get standard gear -- Kate gets her tear gas, batarangs, rope, etc. etc., Harley gets her popgun, mallet, jester-head grappling hook, and a few smiley-face bombs.

- Harley gets her Ivy-given powers -- strength, speed, healing, toxin immunity

- In character

- Fight takes place in a Counter-Strike battlefield

No Caption Provided

Round 2:

-Same as Round 1, but using New 52 versions.

CrimsonCake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By CrimsonCake

I think one of the batgirls have only a basic knowledge of martial arts but I'm not sure about this one.I think Harley Would win seeing as how she has her gear.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By dernman

I want to say Harley Quinn. I really want to say Harley Quinn but I don't see her winning.

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Blood1991

@Dernman said:

I want to say Harley Quinn. I really want to say Harley Quinn but I don't see her winning.

This I just don't see her beating BW. Though I love Harley so much more

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Joygirl

@Dernman: @Blood1991: Really? Someone who can go blow-for-blow with Bruce Wayne will fall so easily to the least experienced member of the bat-family?

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By Blood1991

@Joygirl: Yes, I've read some Batwoman and there is a reason while Bruce allows her to be BW without being trained by him. She is pretty bad ass, Harley is hard to pick in battles because sometimes she is a hardcore fighter othertimes not so much.... She can win It really depends on how nutty she feels that day.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By dernman
@Joygirl: I wouldn't say Harley can go toe to toe with Batman seriously but forget that for a second. 
As much as her tricks and unpredictability is an assets. She is also her own worst enemy. She gets in her own way with her comedy schtick. Stopping to make a joke or using a terribly slow and hard to maneuver weapon like a mallet. Post 52 Harley would have a better chance then pre 52 but she would still lose. 

I also think you underestimate Batwoman.
Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Joygirl

I don't underestimate her, I've read some Batwoman and I like her a lot. I just think this would be a close fight.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By dernman

It could be close because of three days prep and if Harley doesn't fall into a strait up fight but i still have to give the majority of wins to BW.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Dernman said:

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Joygirl

Gonna give this one more roll.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#12  Edited By Saren

Kate wins the prep round, she has a device that one-shotted Croc, Bloody Mary and the Weeping Woman.

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Alexander505

Harley is very dangerous, immune to poison, and with superhuman agility comparable to that of Dick Grayson and Catwoman, but does not excel in melee combat. In my opinion wins Batwoman.

The_Thunderer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#14  Edited By The_Thunderer

I think that Harley Quinn can take quite a lot of punishment, and this is likely to tire and infuriate BW leaving Harley a chance to get her while she does a wild lunge or something, but that plan is based on the fact Harley can last 5 mins of punching from someone with superstrength

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Joygirl

Batwoman has superstrength?

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Saren

@Joygirl said:

Batwoman has superstrength?

Nah. She can tank bullets in her current suit though.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Joygirl

Oh wow, that's pretty sweet. Go Kate.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By jeanroygrant

Batwoman

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By HBKTimHBK

Batwoman

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#20  Edited By TDK_1997

Batwoman wins both rounds.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Joygirl

Bump.

Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 16

#22  Edited By Strafe Prower

I was about to make this fight. I'm suprised that everyone thinks it's so one-sided...

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Saren

Batwoman.

Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Strafe Prower

@CitizenBane: Why?

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Saren

@Strafe Prower said:

@CitizenBane: Why?

Better trained, better equipped, better displays of skill, current costume allows for increased durability.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Saren

For the New 52 round, here's a halfway decent feat:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Strafe Prower

@CitizenBane: Impressive indeed.

While I think that Batwoman is the better fighter, obviously, I do think that she will lose in the Pre-52.

I think Harley is better physically by a good portion and has the better equipment. I also think that her pain tolerance, which is often ignored, could be effective here. Lastly, Harley is skilled and has shown this before. I don't the skill difference is so big that it will give Batwoman the win.

Avatar image for blacklightning13
Blacklightning13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#28  Edited By Blacklightning13

Batwoman.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Saren

@Strafe Prower: I do not think she will lose the pre-52 round. Harley is skilled as and when the writer feels like it, most of the time she is not, and a lot of her "skill" feats from her solo series like chumping Batman and duking it out with Cassandra Cain and Tim Drake at the same time are plain nonsense. Kate has handled metahumans with increased speed and agility just fine:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And taken down some were-animals:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I do not see Harley's slightly-above-Olympic-level stats being that much of an issue, most adult gorillas are tougher and stronger than that.

I'll have to check, but IIRC even pre-52 she had tech like tasers and such on her. Pre-52 she was skilled enough that she nearly killed Huntress while under Darkseid's mind-control.

gunmetalgrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By gunmetalgrey

@Strafe Prower said:

I think Harley is better physically by a good portion and has the better equipment.

I highly doubt this.

The first because Harley spent all her early years and some of her adult life without any kind of experience, as an athlete or with any show of physicality, while Kate had the military background all her life from her father and eventually entered the military as her first career.

As for the second, I would say Harley's equipment is more unconventional, but not better per se. Her equipment has the gag gimmick as a secondary priority while Kate's is no-nonsense and purposeful. Kate is also fully backed by whatever her father (a colonel in the U.S. Army) can sneak away from the military's resources.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#31  Edited By Strider1992

@Dernman said:

This

Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Strafe Prower

@CitizenBane: I disagree completely. She is skilled, a lack of consistency in a writer's research isn't anything but unfortunate for the seires. She has shown skill outside of those 2 fights. Those being: beating Catwoman, fighting Poison Ivy, Beating Thorn, Beating Two-Face, Beating Killer Croc while injured, fighting blindfolded, etc.

Also, She is over Olympic level in stats. She has been described as inhuman in speed and agility several times. Not to mention she swings a giant hammer like a fly-swatter all the time. She even K.O.'d Bruce with one hit of the hammer, which is impressive IMO. She has has been tagged by a bullet and kept fighting without trouble. calling her Olympic isn't correct. She is peak IMO.

Besides the Hammer, she has her cork gun. She has ricocheted bullets off of several opponets. It broke the ribs of the people it hit. not to mention her accuracy while doing acrobatics. It won't hurt Kate much, but it could knock her off balance or prove as a distraction.

I don't deny her skill, but I don't think Huntress is the most impressive opponent either.

Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Strafe Prower

@gunmetalgrey said:

@Strafe Prower said:

I think Harley is better physically by a good portion and has the better equipment.

I highly doubt this.

The first because Harley spent all her early years and some of her adult life without any kind of experience, as an athlete or with any show of physicality, while Kate had the military background all her life from her father and eventually entered the military as her first career.

As for the second, I would say Harley's equipment is more unconventional, but not better per se. Her equipment has the gag gimmick as a secondary priority while Kate's is no-nonsense and purposeful. Kate is also fully backed by whatever her father (a colonel in the U.S. Army) can sneak away from the military's resources.

Not true. She was a world-class acrobat previous to her employment at Arkham. That is where she gets the acrobatics from. As a gymnist, she obviously would be in awesome physical condition.

While I have only read 1 or 2 issues with Batwoman outside of her 52 appearances, I don't remember anything that was impressive equipment wise.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Saren

@Strafe Prower said:

@CitizenBane: I disagree completely. She is skilled, a lack of consistency in a writer's research isn't anything but unfortunate for the seires. She has shown skill outside of those 2 fights. Those being: beating Catwoman, fighting Poison Ivy, Beating Thorn, Beating Two-Face, Beating Killer Croc while injured, fighting blindfolded, etc.

Also, She is over Olympic level in stats. She has been described as inhuman in speed and agility several times. Not to mention she swings a giant hammer like a fly-swatter all the time. She even K.O.'d Bruce with one hit of the hammer, which is impressive IMO. She has has been tagged by a bullet and kept fighting without trouble. calling her Olympic isn't correct. She is peak IMO.

Besides the Hammer, she has her cork gun. She has ricocheted bullets off of several opponets. It broke the ribs of the people it hit. not to mention her accuracy while doing acrobatics. It won't hurt Kate much, but it could knock her off balance or prove as a distraction.

I don't deny her skill, but I don't think Huntress is the most impressive opponent either.

She beat Catwoman by shooting her with an oversized gun, I do not see how that is evidence of H2H skill. She defeated Ivy by manipulating Ivy's feelings for her to drop her guard, in that same issue she herself said that on any level playing field, Ivy outmatches her. I don't remember her fighting Thorn. Why is beating Two-Face being mentioned here? Dick Grayson defeated him twice during his early years as Robin. Everyone who's anyone in Gotham has beaten Killer Croc. Fighting blindfolded is nice and all, but even Damian Wayne has done that.

She was described as being higher than Olympic level by some GCPD lab technicians who analyzed a sample of her blood.

gunmetalgrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By gunmetalgrey

@Strafe Prower: Huh, I knew she did some acrobatics, but didn't know she was on a competitive level. I still won't concede that her training has better combat applications than Kate's.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Saren

@Strafe Prower said:

I don't remember anything that was impressive equipment wise.

No Caption Provided

Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Strafe Prower

@CitizenBane:Selina had the element of surprise and got a few strikes before Harley used her speed and agility to get and opening and shoot her. I wouldn't call it skill either, now that I look back at the scans. Truth again, though the fact that she was able to get into her head was impressive. It just shows that she is intelligent in battle and not just about her "gag", as others have stated.

Two-Face had a hostage at the time as well, and Harley still beat him and saved the lady IIRC. She fought Killer Croc after fighting an assassin and was injured. She was limping during most of the fight. Never seen anyone else do that. Can't disagree, but it shows that she does have some skill.

That device by itself would give her the win against Harley. Talk about unfair tech.

@gunmetalgrey: Never stated it would. Just pointed that fact out for you.

gunmetalgrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By gunmetalgrey

@Strafe Prower: Oh I know you didn't, I was just re-asserting my own comparison of the type of training each has had.

chromebug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By chromebug

batwoman because she will plan for it while Harly will just live by the moment.

KMART4455

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By KMART4455

Batwoman is actually pretty awesome. She is underrated alot but she has beaten some of Bats' higher tier adversaries.

Im going with her here.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#41  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@jeanroygrant said:

Batwoman

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By HBKTimHBK

@HBKTimHBK said:

Batwoman

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Saren

@KMART4455 said:

she has beaten some of Bats' higher tier adversaries

I don't recall Kate fighting any major Batman villains apart from Croc.

KMART4455

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By KMART4455

@CitizenBane said:

@KMART4455 said:

Its ok. No one expects you to know everything about it! :)

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Saren

@KMART4455 said:

@CitizenBane said:

@KMART4455 said:

Its ok. No one expects you to know everything about it! :)

Cute. Who are these adversaries, pray tell?

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#46  Edited By Stronger

@Joygirl: Saying Harley can match Bruce is just bullcrap.

Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Strafe Prower

@Stronger: despite the fact that she has one-shotted Bruce, and then held her own against him on another occasion....

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Joygirl

@Strafe: When did Harley one-shot Bruce? Also, when did she ever actually use her cork gun? I've read her entire solo, GCS, Harley and Ivy, Suicide Squad, Secret Six, Hush, and her GN and don't recall these things. Not calling you out -- just wanna know when they happened so I can read them.

Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Strafe Prower

@Joygirl: She knocked him out with the hammer with one-shot IIRC. It's been a while since I read her material, so I don't recall the issue.

I'll post the scans here.

No Caption Provided

Note: She jumps Batman, but he is KO'd from the hit.

agentxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By agentxx

@Strafe Prower: who wouldn't get ko'd by a mallet the size of a man? XD