Agni
Agni

vs

Sato
Sato

Rules

1. Both in character
  2. Sato has his standard gear and there are supplies throughout the area
  3. Battle not to the death but rather who will yield against the other in the end.

New York City
New York City

LimitlessEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

bump

Avatar image for deactivated-5a2b0053414c5
deactivated-5a2b0053414c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh hey, a thread about Fire Punch

LimitlessEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@queen_marceline: Well who wouldn't want to see Agni the man engulfed in inextinguishable flames who is perpetually regenerating as a combatant.

LimitlessEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for stardustcrusader
StardustCrusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh hey a Ajin thread.

LimitlessEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for stardustcrusader
StardustCrusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-614ce5c370323
deactivated-614ce5c370323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

feats for punchy guy

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who are these people? I need feats for them both. Sorry, I am being lazy right now and am doing other stuff at the moment. So, I cannot look up feats right now.

HellSaint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By HellSaint

This is a hard one honestly.

But I'll go with Sato. He's a lot more skilled than Agni seems to be overall and his IBM is pretty darn scary and just as good as he is (Thats a duh though).

Then again Agni doesn't tend to stay down as long as Sato does when he "dies" so I dunno, plus Agni can take a lot of damage. I haven't seen if fire will keep Sato unconscious yet.

LimitlessEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limitlessedge said:
@stardustcrusader said:

Oh hey a Ajin thread.

So, thoughts?

Never read fire punch.

@jaycool2 said:

feats for punchy guy

Well, he's been beheaded and tossed in the ocean. He came back, still on fire. He's ripped his own head off, when a metal user planned to send him into space. He's been punched into buildings which then ignited on fire.

LimitlessEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a hard one honestly.

But I'll go with Sato. He's a lot more skilled than Agni seems to be overall and his IBM is pretty darn scary and just as good as he is (Thats a duh though).

Then again Agni doesn't tend to stay down as long as Sato does when he "dies" so I dunno, plus Agni can take a lot of damage. I haven't seen if fire will keep Sato unconscious yet.

Remember, this isn't a battle to the death(which would be nonsense) it's a battle to see who will submit to the other. Basically, this can be who gives up the fight and walks away.

HellSaint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limitlessedge:

Ah right.

I actually think Agni would give up and walk away before Sato would. The "combined" abilities of Sato and his IBM would probably be too irritating for Agni who is just more of a guy who has powers as oppose to Sato who is an elite Special Military madman.

I mean Agni takes a lot of damage but so far nothing Sato hasn't had to go through. Sato is also very obsessive as opposed to Agni who is far less driven in how he operates. I'd say Sato lasts much longer.

LimitlessEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limitlessedge:

Ah right.

I actually think Agni would give up and walk away before Sato would. The "combined" abilities of Sato and his IBM would probably be too irritating for Agni who is just more of a guy who has powers as oppose to Sato who is an elite Special Military madman.

I mean Agni takes a lot of damage but so far nothing Sato hasn't had to go through. Sato is also very obsessive as opposed to Agni who is far less driven in how he operates. I'd say Sato lasts much longer.

Ehh, I'd argue Agni has gone through way worse then Sato. Sato's a badass but he hasn't exactly been perpetually on fire for over 10 years. As for Agni getting irritated. I can see that but at the same time I could see Sato getting irritated at a person who he can't take down or manipulate. Even with all of his intelligence I can't see him finding a way to bring Agni down. Which to me would be Sato's drive.

HellSaint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limitlessedge:

Thats fair.

That is also fair as I don't think Ajin has actually addressed fire yet.

Sato's a bit of a weird case. He seems to just want to have fun and does everything he does for fun like how he just finished up assaulting the security company. I know he's got an interest in Kei because he's harder to manipulate which is how Agni would be so I think he'd be able to keep it up. I mean Sato and Agni could kill each-other all day as Agni is no more durable than Sato, and Sato would assume Agni works on the same principle of keeping Agni down by continuous murder which does work.

Plus Agni is nowhere near skilled enough to actually tangle with Sato for long as Sato has shown a lot more skill and intelligence in even tough situations than Agni has so far.

This mostly comes down to willpower which both have an insane amount of, but I think when it comes to will to fight Sato is just more into it than Agni.

LimitlessEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellsaint: The closest thing to fire I can think of was when Sato flew that jumbo jet into that building.

HellSaint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limitlessedge:

Yep, I don't actually think Ajin will stay on fire. I think their matter would probably put it out or the IBM would.

Its impressive that Agni can deal with it though, lord knows he didn't even care when being burnt to cinders by Dom, but he's not really a fighter.

Maybe Ajin will deal with some actual fire one of these days.

hizack123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I go with agni i like him more.

hizack123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sato is dead!.....or lose, Not even Bullet proof armor can stop Agni fire!

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By alextheboss

Interesting match up. I'll need to catch up on Ajin to come up with my final verdict but as of now I think Agni would win. One hit and Sato will even burn into nothing or be in excruciating pain for the rest of his life.

Hentekorin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Agni

LordTwigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers