Cool

RolandAlderas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 44

@jacthripper said:

@god_spawn: Any chance of a "Tournament/CaV" Forum being made? Because those make up a very good portion of the threads here, and it would be nice to have to search less.

Do you mean a thread where people post Tournament suggestions or one where they organize tournaments?

That seems like a really good idea.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

Cool

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

Awesome work Mr. Walking Talking Hulking Monstrosity ^_^

He hehe

Avatar image for thenewbluebeetle007
TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@thetruebarryallen said:

@jacthripper said:

@god_spawn: Any chance of a "Tournament/CaV" Forum being made? Because those make up a very good portion of the threads here, and it would be nice to have to search less.

Do you mean a thread where people post Tournament suggestions or one where they organize tournaments?

I disagree. I don't think that people are going to specifically go to the suggested CaV forum unless they're interested in partaking in one, leading to a possible shortage of votes. If there's a really good debate such as cosmicallyaware1 vs TTBA or something like that then I won't be able to see it without going specifically to the CaV section.

However I do think it's a good idea to have a stickied thread where people can advertise their tournament and such.

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@rolandalderas said:
@thetruebarryallen said:

@jacthripper said:

I disagree. I don't think that people are going to specifically go to the suggested CaV forum unless they're interested in partaking in one, leading to a possible shortage of votes. If there's a really good debate such as cosmicallyaware1 vs TTBA or something like that then I won't be able to see it without going specifically to the CaV section.

However I do think it's a good idea to have a stickied thread where people can advertise their tournament and such.

Surprisingly... @cosmicallyaware1 and myself have never had a 1 v 1 CAV against each other :3

That needs to happen sometime.

Avatar image for thenewbluebeetle007
TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn: How do you change to black background? I use white.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By jashro44
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Damn, the black background makes the layout look worse than KMC's layout.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By jashro44

@jashro44: Damn, the black background makes the layout look worse than KMC's layout.

I like it :P the white one hurts my eyes.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@captain_batman_ftw said:

I like it :P the white one hurts my eyes.

It does? No surprise there, cause it use to hurt mine as well. To help you a little bit, do you know about a program called f.lux? F.lux, there's a dot between the f and l, by the way. It helps your eyes very much. It turns down the contrast a little bit, and makes the screen a little more yellow, but trust me, it helps you out big time. My eyes used to hurt before using f.lux, my brother told me about it, and it really helps my eyes.

Also, I asked you on the CaV thread but you didn't answer back. Are you interested in a mid-level street level CaV?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also, I asked you on the CaV thread but you didn't answer back. Are you interested in a mid-level street level CaV?

Sorry man I haven't been using this account for a while. Depends what do you have in mind? Also I likely wont be able to respond this week due to school.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: It's okay, but if you download the program I told you about, you can probably use white.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: It's okay, but if you download the program I told you about, you can probably use white.

I'm fine with the black layout.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@captain_batman_ftw said:

I'm fine with the black layout.

Habits isn't something you'd like to change, so I can relate to that.

dynamite75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would like anything Ben 10 related

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn: This: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/searching-for-existing-battles-using-google-101-1645640/?messageId=13948639#js-message-9, should be here.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

@jacthripper said:

I think he means a separate forum just for the tourney's and CaV's. KMC has a similar set up so that battles are for straight debates about characters set up in a standard format and Battlezone is purely for challenges and Tournament threads. So it would mean a completely new forum where only CaV's and tourney's are posted.

Zearing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

@sophia89 said:

The battle book is a very long post that almost always tries to eat the whole thing when I edit it.

In post #12 of this thread I mentioned that The Battle Callout Phonebook has not been updated for several months, and that the OP of the thread should be replaced by a more willing and active user.

Although if someone wants to take over that is fine :)

The reason I originally took it over was because the first one was getting lost in the site,and it seemed like too good an idea to let go.

I could take over if you want. I'm on the site almost every day, even if I don't always post.

CrashHead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CrashHead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CrashHead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By CrashHead

@mysticmedivh: dude comic book related. i know more then you (marvel and DC)

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crashhead: Okay. We'll argue about which comic artist creates the best art.

CrashHead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CrashHead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nearly anything involving TTGL

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey... can we have a Mafia Forum rule thing added to the official rules. Like:

• You are not allowed to discuss the game outside of the thread / PM (for Villain players) during the progression of the game.
  • No excessive flaming (You are allowed to an extent call people liars and whatnot to put pressure on them), but nothing too major.
  • Moderator's word is law. He reserves the right to admit or dismiss anyone into/from the game as he chooses. He also reserves the right to withhold or disclose any information as he see fit.
  • After death, you are not allowed to post in the game or try to influence it in anyway whatsoever.
  • If you sign up, you must play. Otherwise, don't sign up at all.
  • No Drama. Pretty self explanatory. If you win, you win, if you lose, you lose. Don't try and start a flame war.

Official stamp on this would be very good, I think...

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait, we can post in this thread?

AlphaAboveAll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Liked it way better the other way, but whatever

How was the other way?

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphaaboveall: NotATreeABush and all of his alts are permabanned, so I doubt you'll be getting a response.

sinikettu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: Out of morbid curiosity... what did he do to deserve a blanket ban?

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sinikettu: If I recall correctly he going thread to thread tagging random people calling them the f-word (not the one that rhymes with duck, but with hag ... can't say it cause rules, y'know?) along with some other insults for no reason. Then he came back on alts and spammed notifications and continued with the inappropriate language and whatnot.

AlphaAboveAll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sinikettu: If I recall correctly he going thread to thread tagging random people calling them the f-word (not the one that rhymes with duck, but with hag ... can't say it cause rules, y'know?) along with some other insults for no reason. Then he came back on alts and spammed notifications and continued with the inappropriate language and whatnot.

He is in some rage mode or something for loosing at battle?xD anger management classes needed.

sinikettu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: So, a good old fashioned internet meltdown over pretty much nothing... No wonder he got banned then.

shihan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeaaah

shihan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Coool

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shihan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice & awesome battle

Spector_Rand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shihan said:

Nice & awesome battle

Such astute observations haha

shihan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Helpfull

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@rolandalderas said:
@thetruebarryallen said:
@jacthripper said:

You actually find it works in reverse. You end up getting more votes because the battles are easier to find. Sites that have separate forums for tourney's and CAV's actually get in many cases more views of the thread than conventional battle threads because the content is usually more interesting. The reason Votes are usually scarce is only because they fall onto 2nd, 3rd and 4th pages so quickly and those who might have voted simply couldn't be bothered looking for them.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@beatboks1 said:
@thenewbluebeetle007 said:
@rolandalderas said:
@thetruebarryallen said:
@jacthripper said:

You actually find it works in reverse. You end up getting more votes because the battles are easier to find. Sites that have separate forums for tourney's and CAV's actually get in many cases more views of the thread than conventional battle threads because the content is usually more interesting. The reason Votes are usually scarce is only because they fall onto 2nd, 3rd and 4th pages so quickly and those who might have voted simply couldn't be bothered looking for them.

Just like in KMC forums.

On a side note, the up for votes thread is posted! Here in this thread. So people looking to vote can head there. Only thing is getting word around.