can batalion do this?

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Hadrelius

Sorry, I can't see it because of a block on my computer @ work.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#4  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Depends on the versions/power levels of each.

Wildstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Wildstar

Cable won't get a shot like that off on Battalion. I think the Battalion in the pic could take that version of Cable. He was a stronger psion at that point. And his weapons never ran out of ammo because they worked off his psionic powers. and the Cyber-trans suit made him crazy powerful. That version of Cable gets whipped badly. 

Meanstreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Meanstreak

Battalion

Mr Creesy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Mr Creesy

At their strongest, they are both team wreckers. Battalion has the advantage physically because he can turn his psionics inward and increase his speed and strength to super-human levels. His super-speed allowed him to easily dodge bullets and his physical strength is well above the 100 ton mark.

I also think that Battalion would enter Cable's mind and do some serious damage. Battalion was able to enter Despot's mind and turn his fears and short comings against him. Despot was considered the most most powerful telepath in the Wildstorm Universe. Despot could control the minds of everyone on the planet simultaneously. Robbing the entire planet of free thoughts. The dead could be re-animated by Despot's psionics. Battalion was a match for his father, Despot. Currently, Battalion is considered to have surpassed his father in power. Cable would die in this fight. There isn't anything Cable can do that would give him an advantage over Battalion. Martian Manhunter would a better opponent.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By dondave

@Mr Creesy said:

At their strongest, they are both team wreckers. Battalion has the advantage physically because he can turn his psionics inward and increase his speed and strength to super-human levels. His super-speed allowed him to easily dodge bullets and his physical strength is well above the 100 ton mark.

I also think that Battalion would enter Cable's mind and do some serious damage. Battalion was able to enter Despot's mind and turn his fears and short comings against him. Despot was considered the most most powerful telepath in the Wildstorm Universe. Despot could control the minds of everyone on the planet simultaneously. Robbing the entire planet of free thoughts. The dead could be re-animated by Despot's psionics. Battalion was a match for his father, Despot. Currently, Battalion is considered to have surpassed his father in power. Cable would die in this fight. There isn't anything Cable can do that would give him an advantage over Battalion. Martian Manhunter would a better opponent.

This