Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

Team : Batman , deathstroke , wolverine , black panther , daredevil

Rules:

• Fight in amazon rainforest
  • Team can access gear before going to rainforest. However, they have to physically lift & carry the gear they want to use, from any of their resources. Remember that this also includes medical help , if they need any.
  • Team is told about their opponents AFTER they reach forest. Once they get to know their opponent, they can't leave the forest till they beat their opponent.
  • They get 1 month prep, in which they can access the gear they took here & their surroundings. They can also keep the resources for later fights
  • No nukes
  • After every battle, they can leave to get more resources, but they have to again lift it to carry it. Also, they have a total 1 month in between two battles. So they have to do it quick in coming back.
  • They will be told their opponent only AFTER reaching rainforest
  • They are NOT automatically healed.
  • No outside help
  • Logan has adamantium, bruce & slade are P52 + N52, standard BP & DD & wolvie.
  • Their opponents get no prep, but they are ready for battle, no surprise attack
  • Bloodlusted & no morals
  • Standard versions / P52 + N52 versions unless specified

The gauntlet:

1. Spider-man
  2. The thing, collosus, rhino, grey hulk
  3. Savage hulk
  4. Superman w/ NO heat vision
  5. Thor (no hammer)
  6. MMH

How far do they reach? can they clear?

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By cpt_nice

Bloodlusted Spidey takes out most of their team before going down, the survivor(s) get one-shotted at 2.

Should have made the gauntlet a bit easier.

iknowwhoyouare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By iknowwhoyouare

Round 6 in the rainforest would be hilarious

DCfan2015

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By DCfan2015

Since all are Bloodlusted

Batman can bring one of his armors (Hellbat or JB) and give an armor to Deathstroke while Deathstroke bring the god-killer (can he have that ?!) and Batman make a plan with 1 month prep time for each one of them and bring the Kryptonite for superman, wolverine will not fare much since he can't automatically heal unless BP give him an armor to protect him ,black panther will bring his toughest armor

Daredivel die badly

is MMH martian manhunter ?!...if that him then they stop at 6.(is Fire still hurt martian manhunter in New52?!...if that's the case then they have a chance though)

EDIT: wait i didn't see

They will be told their opponent only AFTER reaching rainforest

They stop at 3.

Avatar image for deactivated-o78sdg008
deactivated-o78sdg008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

At max 3, given the conditions.

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team can access gear before going to rainforest. However, they have to physically lift & carry the gear they want to use, from any of their resources.

If all they're told is that they're going to "fight someone in the rain forest" why would they bring anything besides standard gear?

Stops at two.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonez_ said:

Team can access gear before going to rainforest. However, they have to physically lift & carry the gear they want to use, from any of their resources.

If all they're told is that they're going to "fight someone in the rain forest" why would they bring anything besides standard gear?

Stops at two.

They know their opponents can be powerhouses & high tier (even before knowing the opponent's name & identity)

Avatar image for elijah_c_washington
Elijah_C_Washington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 2.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ba149167b2c0
deactivated-5ba149167b2c0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They stomp clear. In 1 month time T'Challa and Wayne would have made some device to allow them to transport an indefinite amount of tech to the battle site. With that given, if T'Challa alone had access to all his gear up to this point he could get to 4 alone, easily. With DS gear and Wayne gear combined they stomp clear easily.

LpnQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im tempted to say that spidey can solo..

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They stomp clear. In 1 month time T'Challa and Wayne would have made some device to allow them to transport an indefinite amount of tech to the battle site. .

But this is against the rules of battles. They can't leave the battlefield, not make arrangements like drone or transport facility to let them access tech not present with them.

Stops at 2.

How do they stop at 2 ? Wolverine alone bloodlusted without prep is very dangerous opponent for anyone for 1 vs 1 , & with 1 month prep (plus 1 month prep reault of last time) , can't they beat them?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop at round 6. Don't see them beating MMH unless he still has that fire weakness in new 52. I think Daredevil sill survive round 1

Bloodlusted Wolverine one-shots Bloodlusted Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador: I dont understand what you intended with the rules. In 1 month time they would build some device so that their gear would transport itself. Definitely with all of that prep time Panther and Batman aren't carrying anything. Unless they are forced to? Are they only allowed a month prep then they get like a Home Depot™ Storage box to put their stuff into and they have to carry the box to the battlefield?

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador: I dont understand what you intended with the rules. In 1 month time they would build some device so that their gear would transport itself. Definitely with all of that prep time Panther and Batman aren't carrying anything. Unless they are forced to? Are they only allowed a month prep then they get like a Home Depot™ Storage box to put their stuff into and they have to carry the box to the battlefield?

well yes they are forced to carry gear by themselves, otherwise it'll be unfair.

blackpanther16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stop at 3

Elijah_C_Washington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador:

How do they stop at 2 ? Wolverine alone bloodlusted without prep is very dangerous opponent for anyone for 1 vs 1 , & with 1 month prep (plus 1 month prep reault of last time) , can't they beat them?

I doubt Logan would make a dent in that team regardless of whether he was bloodlusted or not, but I don't know what he can do with prep. On second thought, they might get past the second round due to the gear at Batman, Black Panther, and Deathstroke's disposal (hax swords, Sinestro rings, super-suits, Vibranium, teleporters, etc), but it still feels like reaching to me. They for sure don't get past the third round.

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They're NOT getting past Superman. Hands down. The whole, "Bats has a contingency plan, has Kryptonite underwear, blah, blah, blah" will never allow me to say that something that moves faster than the eye can respond to gets beaten by a man. No morals Superman speed blitz's everyone. If they're all in kryptonite laced armor or some PIS 'ish, he flies upward and ice breath's the entire forest in milliseconds. He's been given WAY too much speed, strength and capabilities to EVER truly fall to a mortal. His morals are the ONLY thing to me that keep him from laying the smackdown normally, and even then, he can speed blitz and "lightly" punch someone out if he wanted to. He just jobs and ends up getting smacked around a bit. But without morals, he stomps.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador:

I doubt Logan would make a dent in that team regardless of whether he was bloodlusted or not, but I don't know what he can do with prep. On second thought, they might get past the second round due to the gear at Batman, Black Panther, and Deathstroke's disposal (hax swords, Sinestro rings, super-suits, Vibranium, teleporters, etc), but it still feels like reaching to me. They for sure don't get past the third round.

T'Challa beat Rhino, White Knight, Radioactive Man, and Klaw all at the same time with just one of set of gear he had a long time ago. If he had access to all his gear up to this point, he would literally stomp out 3 by himself.

Elijah_C_Washington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathbyants said:

@elijah_c_washington said:

@apex_pretador:

T'Challa beat Rhino, White Knight, Radioactive Man, and Klaw all at the same time with just one of set of gear he had a long time ago. If he had access to all his gear up to this point, he would literally stomp out 3 by himself.

Hm. Perhaps I'm overestimating their abilities.

sooperfly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

are the opponents in the gauntlet morals off, or are the people running the gauntlet morals off?

if the opponents have no morals: They lose at round 1

if gauntlet runners have no morals : I think theycan clear

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By christianrapper

bloodlusted no morals? current peter kills all of them.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Bossmonster

@cpt_nice said:

Bloodlusted Spidey takes out most of their team before going down, the survivor(s) get one-shotted at 2.

Should have made the gauntlet a bit easier.

Prefect answer

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I think team can take Spidey for a comfortable majority in round 1 since Wolverine alone is enough to tango with him, if not outright beat him. While normally, the team will get stomped silly by people from round 2 and 3, I think Deathstroke, Batman and Black panther have enough prep feats and resources between them to say that they can clear with varying difficulty.

Round 4 is where they stop, since a bloodlusted Supes will blitz and beat them one by one.

christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think team can take Spidey for a comfortable majority in round 1 since Wolverine alone is enough to tango with him, if not outright beat him. While normally, the team will get stomped silly by people from round 2 and 3, I think Deathstroke, Batman and Black panther have enough prep feats and resources between them to say that they can clear with varying difficulty.

Round 4 is where they stop, since a bloodlusted Supes will blitz and beat them one by one.

you haven't read any spidey comics in awhile, have you? wolverine is no match for current peter. peter is a trained martial artist. i am not just talking about way of the spider. his suit has armor and he has all different types of webbing.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@christianrapper: Actually no, I haven't kept up with Spider-man for a while now. So tell me, what martial arts training does he have besides the way of the spider? and do you think he will be able to beat these guys on his own?

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brucerogers said:

you haven't read any spidey comics in awhile, have you? wolverine is no match for current peter. peter is a trained martial artist. i am not just talking about way of the spider. his suit has armor and he has all different types of webbing.

"standard versions"

christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@christianrapper: Actually no, I haven't kept up with Spider-man for a while now. So tell me, what martial arts training does he have besides the way of the spider? and do you think he will be able to beat these guys on his own?

current spidey isn't street level anymore. he has upgraded armor. he has used his money to do martial arts training. he has a whole bunch of special webbing, too. yes, he can beat those guys on his own. they really can't prep for him since no one really knows the extant of the tech he has now. he is too new.