Avatar image for venomsapprentice
venomsapprentice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@acer51 said:

I don't think he would have anything besides a flame thrower and some sonic devices.

I don't have the scans right now, but I once saw Venom tanking fire like it was nothing.

Even if he's still weak to sonics, good luck preventing him from webbing the gun out of bat mans hands.So yeah,I agree that with carnage its overkill.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

@venomsapprentice said:

@acer51 said:

I don't think he would have anything besides a flame thrower and some sonic devices.

I don't have the scans right now, but I once saw Venom tanking fire like it was nothing.

Even if he's still weak to sonics, good luck preventing him from webbing the gun out of bat mans hands.So yeah,I agree that with carnage its overkill.

I think Batman still has a chance if he has full knowledge and a day of prep. He could arm himself with Bat-Armor and have high-tech weaponry. Nightwing would get killed though, and Carnage added to the bunch would add tons of difficulty for Bruce, but he still has a chance.

venomsapprentice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said: He could arm himself with Bat-Armor and have high-tech weaponry.

What are the feats of bat armor? I think his first one gave him 10 time normal strength.Useless against venom, but maybe he has an upgraded version.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

@venomsapprentice said:

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said: He could arm himself with Bat-Armor and have high-tech weaponry.

What are the feats of bat armor? I think his first one gave him 10 time normal strength.Useless against venom, but maybe he has an upgraded version.

Yeah who knows what type of Bat-Armors he has in his Bat-Cave. I'm no Batman expert, so that's just a quick analysis.

Bat-Armor

Azrael Suit

VenomousDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By VenomousDragon

if i recall correctly In lethal venom was fighting two diggers that had sound guns so Eddie has actually faced something similar to a batarmor with sonic weapons and he was ripping them apart.

minigunman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#107  Edited By minigunman123

Napalm camouflaged batarangs.

That is all.

venomsapprentice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

@venomsapprentice said:

Yeah who knows what type of Bat-Armors he has in his Bat-Cave. I'm no Batman expert, so that's just a quick analysis.

Bat-Armor

Azrael Suit

Yeah that's pretty badass.:)

No Caption Provided

But so is this^^^. Yeah Venom takes it.

VenomousDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By VenomousDragon

@venomsapprentice said:

@venomsapprentice said:

Bat-Armor

Azrael Suit

Yeah that's pretty badass.:)

No Caption Provided

But so is this^^^. Yeah Venom takes it.

No that looks stupid.

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Venom is truly weak to sonics, I don't see how Bruce cannot exploit this weakness.

Problem is, Venom's so-called weaknesses are often inconsistent. He resists these from time to time. With prep 'yawn' Batman probably wins.

TheSuperHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#111  Edited By TheSuperHuman

Venom, easily.

8bitGangsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By 8bitGangsta

Wow this is more popular than I thought

venomsapprentice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@VenomousDragon:

What you don't like super saiyan venom?XD

Super-Venom has class 100 strength (or so Im told). Not that he needs it against non superhuman durability.

fluffypigeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By fluffypigeons

@darktiger said:

Venom fanboy han well sorry but bats wins sonic weapons make venom go bye bye

Batman could get fire and sonic weapons in one day and defeat Venom. Bringing in Nightwing with those weapons would only seal in the victory. Carnage is a same result.

yeah i think the bats would win(easy)

VenomousDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By VenomousDragon

@venomsapprentice said:

@VenomousDragon:

What you don't like super saiyan venom?XD

Super-Venom has class 100 strength (or so Im told). Not that he needs it against non superhuman durability.

Hes venom not the hulk I could care less about his supposed strength level because brock while staying normal sized still has some of the best venom strength feats, all that giant form does it make him look stupid and turn him a slow clumsy brute.

Anjales_II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#116  Edited By Anjales_II

If Batman is prepped, he'll definitely beat Venom, he'll know about his weakness to sonic sound waves and heat, but it'll be a hard fought battle, even with Nightwing by his side. However, if Venom calls Carnage, who is less vulnerable to sonic and heat than Venom, then Carnage can beat both bats on his own, so Venom + Carnage>>>Batman + Nightwing

jonEsherfey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#117  Edited By jonEsherfey

With a day of prep and nightwing thanBAtman could win but with carnage they will lose.

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Alexander505

Wow ... I see that Batman is very underrated here.

SavageBeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By SavageBeast

Batman wins this.

venomsapprentice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I still think it comes down to who hits first. And given that venom has better speed and reflexes he should be able to overcome Bat Mans prep.

Also, Im not sure of this, but I read that Venom has carnage's abillity to "see" from every part of his symbiote. If he does have a "symbiote sense" then its so much harder on Bat Man.

Picard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Picard

Symbiotes are one of the few Spider-man's enemies that can be defeated by Batman - symbiotes have clear weaknesses like fire and sonic waves and Bruce is very good with exploiting weaknesses.

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Alexander505

With good planning, Batman can beat all the enemies of Spiderman, of course. Without prep, could easily defeat Octopus, Misteryio and Vulture.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

Fight comes down to the thoroughness of Bruce's prep. Physically, he's not a match for Brock in any way, shape or form.

VenomousDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By VenomousDragon

@Alexander505 said:

With good planning, Batman can beat all the enemies of Spiderman, of course. Without prep, could easily defeat Octopus, Misteryio and Vulture.

He would loose to octo without prep.

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Alexander505

@VenomousDragon said:

@Alexander505 said:

I think not.

VenomousDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By VenomousDragon

@Alexander505 said:

@VenomousDragon said:

@Alexander505 said:

I think not.

you think wrong.

BlueComet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By BlueComet

Batman could beat Doc oc and green goblin without prep easily.With Prep he could beat all of spideys villians including Venom.

VenomousDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By VenomousDragon

@BlueComet said:

Batman could beat Doc oc and green goblin without prep easily.With Prep he could beat all of spideys villians including Venom.

no he couldnt, especially goblin. Name one advantage that batman has over goblin in a random encounter, that could actually make a difference in there fight.

Duke_Nasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#129  Edited By Duke_Nasty

@VenomousDragon: Don't bother these people are ridiculous.

VenomousDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By VenomousDragon

@Duke_Nasty: I suppose i should quite while im ahead, although i still cant believe someone said batman could hold his own against brock in a random encounter.

BlueComet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By BlueComet

The batcable.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Floopay

Cyborg has already invented a high powered Sonic Emitter has he not? With prep and knowledge, Dick Grayson or Batman (as Cyborg has been in both JLA and Teen Titans) could get ahold of this technology, and then there are almost too many fire based weapons already in existence, and so many different explosives Grayson has already used. With prep I really do think that Grayson and Wayne got this.

In a random encounter, or prep without knowledge, these two would get stomped by Venom or Carnage with NO problem. But they have prep and knowledge, and Venom and Carnage both have the same weakness, and these two have fought the likes of Clayface and several others who are on Venom's level, so with prep they should be able to handle themselves nicely.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By BringnIt

Otto would destroy Batman in a random. So would most Goblins.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is one hell of a fight.

venomsapprentice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@BlueComet said:

He could beat vulture. Maybe Kraven. But not Goblin that's for sure.

Or Venom of course.

mech66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By mech66

Are you kidding me? i know I'm a batsy fan boy here, but this is suicide, 1. They fighting in Gotham city, Batman has something whatever memory so he can remember that place like the back of his batarang. 2. Really good free roaming city Batman has his grapple hook and cape, while Venom can jump and shoot webs and stuff. 3. Batman can use freeze pellets on Venom and then deliver him to Mr freeze. 4. I say that carnage has a chance of defeating nightwing but hey we speaking about someone trained by Batman 5.Batman knows everything about Venom, your seriously kidding me, your talking about a hero who can defeat anyone by using prep and knowing their weakness 6. Prep time is just overload for Batman

No Caption Provided

What the picture said as long as he has prep time and a anti spray for everything

BlueComet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By BlueComet

@venomsapprentice said:

Or Venom of course.

He could beat Goblin easy with little more than an Explosive Batterang.

@VenomousDragon said:

@Duke_Nasty: I suppose i should quite while im ahead, although i still cant believe someone said batman could hold his own against brock in a random encounter.

It's not a random encounter it's WITH PREP. Batman would stomp Eddie anyways though. Heat Batterangs and Sonic amplifiers, remember.

Duke_Nasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#138  Edited By Duke_Nasty

@BlueComet: You don't know much do you?

You might as well say it, anti-symbiote spray FTW.

venomsapprentice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@BlueComet said:

@venomsapprentice said:

Or Venom of course.

He could beat Goblin easy with little more than an Explosive Batterang.

Considering that goblin regularly tanks his own pumpkin bombs, one explosive batarang isn't likely to do, well, anything.

@mech66: Take a gander:

YEP. Your lucky it's just Brock he's fighting. Venom has possessed some BAMF's
YEP. Your lucky it's just Brock he's fighting. Venom has possessed some BAMF's
RandomThang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By RandomThang

Wait wait whao whao...

I thought Batman knocked out Carnage in a Batman / Spiderman cross over, and Joker tricked Carnage several times and escaped him, the Joker even threatened to destroy Gotham with a bomb killing himself including Carnage when Carnage threatened to kill Batman (didn't work, and Joker have Batman's back, he's awesome, Joker obviously wants Batman to himself), Carnage panicked and Joker got Carnage by his throat, not physically but you know.

Btw, after Batman met Carnage, he thinks that Carnage isn't even above the "gangster" type of level, which puts Carnage at the bottom list of Batman's villains encountered.

Reason why Carnage should be mentioned, is because Carnage is like Venom.

Moon_Bat_87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Moon_Bat_87

@RandomThang said:

Wait wait whao whao...

I thought Batman knocked out Carnage in a Batman / Spiderman cross over, and Joker tricked Carnage several times and escaped him, the Joker even threatened to destroy Gotham with a bomb killing himself including Carnage when Carnage threatened to kill Batman (didn't work, and Joker have Batman's back, he's awesome, Joker obviously wants Batman to himself), Carnage panicked and Joker got Carnage by his throat, not physically but you know.

Btw, after Batman met Carnage, he thinks that Carnage isn't even above the "gangster" type of level, which puts Carnage at the bottom list of Batman's villains encountered.

Yes that did happen but you are going to hear this from critics:

1. Its PIS with a hint of CIS

2. Its not canon.

3. Its a crossover.

venomsapprentice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Moon_Bat_87 said:

@RandomThang said:

Wait wait whao whao...

Yes that did happen but you are going to hear this from critics:

1. Its PIS with a hint of CIS

2. Its not canon.

3. Its a crossover.

That Comic sucked. It made it out like Carnage was a "scared little boy" who killed people to keep death at bay. In reality, Carnage would have eviscerated Joker the moment he got out of line.

And yeah Venom wins this fight.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By jashro44

With prep batman will win. With knowledge he is likely going to show up in one of his more advanced suits and he will also probably bring sonics. Even if he hasn't planned for carnage the same planned he uses to beat venom will likely work with carnage.

shikatema88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By shikatema88

It is tough to say though Batman did team up once with Spiderman and they beat Carnage so even as a back up Bats knows about him and in the end knowledge is power so Batman could come out with a victory if nothing else it would be very close

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By Alexander505

Batman win without a doubt

Moon_Bat_87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By Moon_Bat_87

@Alexander505 said:

Batman win without a doubt

Without me reading the whole thread, what are your reasons for this?

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By Alexander505

He has prep.

venomsapprentice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Alexander505 said:

He has prep.

Venom has afterimage speed and camoflage.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By InnerVenom123

First of all, Venom would never call for Carnage's help. Ever.

Second of all, giving Batman prep means Venom loses.

I can't believe this thread has actually been going on this long.

Batman regularly caries hypersonic devices anyway! He used them on Killer Croc in HUSH.

Avatar image for portlandsbatman
PortlandsBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#150  Edited By PortlandsBatman

Batman uses sonics and it's done.