Batman VS Solid Snake

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By renamed040924

Ok, probably the 500th time this has been done on this website, but I have a few scenarios in mind that I wanted to get your thoughts on, so I couldn't just bump an old one. So sorry...anyway, who wins in these scenarios? 

Scenario 1: H2H fight. No special suits, no gadgets, just H2H. 
Scenario 2: Who has a better chance on sucessfully sneaking into Wakanda, hacking into a computer terminal, and escaping with the least amount of people spotting them and least amount of deaths? Note: Neither of them really have to hack it themselves, Otacon and Oracle can do it, so the hacking isn't really a factor. It's basically just about who's better at stealth. 
Scenario 3: Who wins in a staring contest?

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By progenitorigin

1.) Batman 
2.) Draw. 
3.) Solid Snake.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By MKF30

1. Batman 
2. Stalemate
3. Snake

Reptilicus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Reptilicus

1) Batman.

2) I doubt Snake is smart enough to hack, hence people always telling him what to do. In other words, I believe Snake would need outside help before Batman. Overall, Batman.

3) LOL. Snake's probably 'shell shock.' So yeah, him.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By nick_hero22

Batman in all rounds
Moncole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Moncole

Snake all rounds. 
Snake is a super solder 

Avatar image for whydoievenbother
whydoievenbother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By whydoievenbother
@Moncole said:
Snake all rounds. Snake is a super solder 
snake would be a super soldier by real world standards which are vastly different then comic book standards.  batman is stronger, faster, more intelligent and more skilled by a significant margin
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By nick_hero22
@whydoievenbother said:
@Moncole said:
snake would be a super soldier by real world standards which are vastly different then comic book standards.  batman is stronger, faster, more intelligent and more skilled by a significant margin

Win
emperorznb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By emperorznb

1. Batman- he studied a lot of martial arts like jujitsu, taekwondo, karate and other stuff
2. Batman - If batman can hack any alien tech, then he'll do just fine in wakanda
3. Snake - This guys eyes are as scary as hell

ThanosIsMad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ThanosIsMad

Batman 
Draw.  Both are pretty comparable in stealth.  And since neither character are doing the hacking, then they both come out on top.
Third round, I have no idea, since Batman can cheat thanks to the lenses of his mask hiding his eyes.

@Moncole said:

Snake being a Super Soldier means he's genetically engineered to be peak human.  His combat senses and physical abilities were given to him before he was born.  That's all it means.  He's physically on par with obvious high end, non meta street levelers like Batman, Daredevil, and the like. 
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By slimj87d

Snake from the Twin Snakes can beat Batman :D (that game also sucked).

Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12  Edited By Edgeworth_11
@emperorznb said:
1. Batman- he studied a lot of martial arts like jujitsu, taekwondo, karate and other stuff 2. Batman - If batman can hack any alien tech, then he'll do just fine in wakanda 3. Snake - This guys eyes are as scary as hell

Takwon do means jack. 
Snake is being severly underestimated here. Master of CQC and he has IQ almost 200 and is a battle field genius.
Avatar image for higher_evolutionary
higher_evolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

snake wins

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By nick_hero22

Batman Spite 

Batman outclasses Snake in everything including stealth.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By MKF30

Do you ever not pick Batman against anyone? ^ 

Should have had one more category, marksmen :)  

But Snake would win that for sure...

Avatar image for the_mayhem_theory
The_Mayhem_Theory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Batman, I guess.
2. Snake, I hate Batman.
3. Snake, even Daredevil would lose here.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By MKF30
@The_Mayhem_Theory said:
1. Batman, I guess.
2. Snake, I hate Batman.
lol nice responce. The 3rd match up still strikes me funny
The_Mayhem_Theory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MKF30 said:
@The_Mayhem_Theory said:
1. Batman, I guess.
2. Snake, I hate Batman.
lol nice responce. The 3rd match up still strikes me funny
=3
super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By super_psycho
@nick_hero22 said:
Batman Spite  Batman outclasses Snake in everything including stealth.
whydoievenbother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By whydoievenbother
@SlimJ87D said:
twin snakes snake would get wrecked also, outside of the missile flipping feat he was basically a bullet timer.  he wasnt any more skilled, stronger or durable then his mgs psx counterpart.  

@ThanosIsMad said:

@Moncole said:
Snake being a Super Soldier means he's genetically engineered to be peak human.  His combat senses and physical abilities were given to him before he was born.  That's all it means.  He's physically on par with obvious high end, non meta street levelers like Batman, Daredevil, and the like. 
snake isn't physically on par with daredevil or batman for that matter.  he might be peak human for mgs world standards but those standards are far more realistic then comic standards

@Edgeworth_11 said:
@emperorznb said:
1. Batman- he studied a lot of martial arts like jujitsu, taekwondo, karate and other stuff 2. Batman - If batman can hack any alien tech, then he'll do just fine in wakanda 3. Snake - This guys eyes are as scary as hell
Takwon do means jack. Snake is being severly underestimated here. Master of CQC and he has IQ almost 200 and is a battle field genius.
first of all if snake was a battlefield genius, why does he need people to call him on a codec to tell him what to do? snake isn't stupid but his inelligence pales in comparison to batmans

as far as being a master of cqc, i like how you said taekwondo means jack yet being a master of cqc means something.  cqc is essentially the marine line system with a little emphasis of judo thrown in.  it takes basic elements of certain martial arts and turns them into a defense system.  it's a lot less effective then competative fighting styles.  

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Martial-Arts-3210/CQC-Close-Quarters-Combat-1.htm

"I have not heard of any specific system called "Close Quarters Combat", although the term is often used in military circles to denote the techniques taught there.  I'm sure there are a few people out there now teaching "CQC"-systems.  In reality, everything that the military uses for these systems is based on basic theories found in any practical traditional art.  The difference in CQC systems and traditional is simply gross versus fine motor movements and time to train to become effective.  CQC would fall into the realm of modern combat systems that take less time to be effective.  These would include arts like Krav Maga and almost any art billed as "military" in basis.  Traditional arts (kung fu, kenpo, jiu-jitsu, etc) often take longer to develop because they rely on fine motor movements, but often develop a more effective and well rounded fighter.  If you are in the US, let me know where and I might be able to help find you some quality instructors."

@MKF30 said:
 Do you ever not pick Batman against anyone? ^  Should have had one more category, marksmen :)   But Snake would win that for sure...

if you'e talking about accuracy then snake isnt on batmans level in that category either.  batman is literally a notch below characters like bullseye and green arrow.  just because he doesn't use a gun doesn't mean he isn't awesome with accuracy.  even simple routine feats like disarming someone with a baterang is a better accuracy feat then anything snake has shown.  

@The_Mayhem_Theory said:
1. Batman, I guess.
2. Snake, I hate Batman.

really? i hate galactus but love batman, so should i vote for batman against him? really its fine if you dont like a character but dont dismiss that characters capabilities simply because he/she doesnt appeal to you. 
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By slimj87d
@whydoievenbother:   
Twin Snakes is super human for him to pull off all those feats that he did. He could possibly even have near perfect aim if he was able to throw the grenade into that narrow shaft straight enough for it to go all the way through.  

I don't t think Batman has ever done anything as impressive as TWIN SNAKES Solid Snake. Lets just not go here okay? It's a waste of time. 
whydoievenbother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By whydoievenbother
@SlimJ87D said:
@whydoievenbother:   Twin Snakes is super human for him to pull off all those feats that he did. He could possibly even have near perfect aim if he was able to throw the grenade into that narrow shaft straight enough for it to go all the way through.   I don't t think Batman has ever done anything as impressive as TWIN SNAKES Solid Snake. Lets just not go here okay? It's a waste of time. 
i wouldnt call him super human, at least by comic standards.  the only thing he really did that was impressive was the missile flipping feat.  i thought about it and the hellfire anti tank missiles that hinds usually have at max speed at about as fast as a 9mm bullet, the problem is that unlike a bullet it takes time before the motor accelerates to max speed.  so i really have no doubt that a comic character like daredevil nightwing or batman could of performed the same feat.  its impressive for sure but really not enough to warrant a victory.  on top of that his fighting skills were no better then his mgs1 counter parts, neither was his physical power.  in fact his fight with liquid and gray fox in the twin snakes were no more impressive then his fight with liquid ocelot at the end of mgs4.

no disrespect, but if you dont really want to go there then you shouldnt have brought it up. 
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By MKF30

Was referring to military weapons in which Snake has far more training then Batman does with standard weapons he uses...plus, we all know Batman hates guns...Bats is more of a gadget guy.

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#24  Edited By MrDirector786
@whydoievenbother said:
@SlimJ87D said:
twin snakes snake would get wrecked also, outside of the missile flipping feat he was basically a bullet timer.  he wasnt any more skilled, stronger or durable then his mgs psx counterpart.
While I agree Batman would still beat Twin Snakes Snake, that version of Snake did seem stronger and more durable to me. He also had feats other than just the missile flipping. He also jumped on top of Rex from the ground prior to the battle with Rex.
I also remember in the normal version of MGS1, Snake was knocked out by a soldier instantly when he hit him on top of his head with a gun. In Twin Snakes, the soldier hit him in the back of the head with the butt of his gun and Snake managed to stay conscious for a few seconds before it finally knocked him out. From what I know, the back of the head is a more sensitive area and so it would knock him out more easily yet he managed to stay conscious longer whereas MGS1 Snake was knocked out instantly when hit on top of his head and it seemed he was hit by the gun's barrel which I don't think would hurt as much as the butt of the gun. To me, that says he's more durable than the MGS1 counterpart.
I also felt his fight on top of Rex with Liquid showed more strength and skill than his MGS1 counterpart.
Again, I'm not saying he wins. Batman would still beat him because Snake still didn't do anything that Batman couldn't do. Batman can probably flip off of missiles too, and from what I've seen it would take more than just hitting him in the back of the head with the butt of a gun to knock him out. And he's still stronger and more skilled. I'm just saying I find Twin Snakes version to be better than his MGS1 counterpart in more than just reflexes and agility.
The_Mayhem_Theory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whydoievenbother said:

The_Mayhem_Theory said:

1. Batman, I guess.
2. Snake, I hate Batman.
really? i hate galactus but love batman, so should i vote for batman against him? really its fine if you dont like a character but dont dismiss that characters capabilities simply because he/she doesnt appeal to you. 
I wasn't voting for Snake because I hate Batman or was dismissing Batman's abilities. I added the last part simply out of nonsense. I also have the right to vote for whomever, for whatever reason; this means if I feel that said character doesn't appeal to me, I can vote for the other. But that is hardly the case. You can have your opinion on the matter and vote for Batman, but don't try and change mine on account of my disliking of the character. Both are great at stealth, and I voted for Snake. =)
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By slimj87d
@whydoievenbother said:
@SlimJ87D said:
@whydoievenbother:   Twin Snakes is super human for him to pull off all those feats that he did. He could possibly even have near perfect aim if he was able to throw the grenade into that narrow shaft straight enough for it to go all the way through.   I don't t think Batman has ever done anything as impressive as TWIN SNAKES Solid Snake. Lets just not go here okay? It's a waste of time. 
i wouldnt call him super human, at least by comic standards.  the only thing he really did that was impressive was the missile flipping feat.  i thought about it and the hellfire anti tank missiles that hinds usually have at max speed at about as fast as a 9mm bullet, the problem is that unlike a bullet it takes time before the motor accelerates to max speed.  so i really have no doubt that a comic character like daredevil nightwing or batman could of performed the same feat.  its impressive for sure but really not enough to warrant a victory.  on top of that his fighting skills were no better then his mgs1 counter parts, neither was his physical power.  in fact his fight with liquid and gray fox in the twin snakes were no more impressive then his fight with liquid ocelot at the end of mgs4.  no disrespect, but if you dont really want to go there then you shouldnt have brought it up. 
I brought it up as a joke because there is no way normal Snake can win in the other scenarios. I don't want to get into it because this is not the Snake in the topic and I do not want to go off topic.  

Other than that, lets just agree to disagree.
whydoievenbother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By whydoievenbother
@SlimJ87D: fair enough

@MrDirector786 said:
@whydoievenbother said:
@SlimJ87D said:
While I agree Batman would still beat Twin Snakes Snake, that version of Snake did seem stronger and more durable to me. He also had feats other than just the missile flipping. He also jumped on top of Rex from the ground prior to the battle with Rex. I also remember in the normal version of MGS1, Snake was knocked out by a soldier instantly when he hit him on top of his head with a gun. In Twin Snakes, the soldier hit him in the back of the head with the butt of his gun and Snake managed to stay conscious for a few seconds before it finally knocked him out. From what I know, the back of the head is a more sensitive area and so it would knock him out more easily yet he managed to stay conscious longer whereas MGS1 Snake was knocked out instantly when hit on top of his head and it seemed he was hit by the gun's barrel which I don't think would hurt as much as the butt of the gun. To me, that says he's more durable than the MGS1 counterpart. I also felt his fight on top of Rex with Liquid showed more strength and skill than his MGS1 counterpart. Again, I'm not saying he wins. Batman would still beat him because Snake still didn't do anything that Batman couldn't do. Batman can probably flip off of missiles too, and from what I've seen it would take more than just hitting him in the back of the head with the butt of a gun to knock him out. And he's still stronger and more skilled. I'm just saying I find Twin Snakes version to be better than his MGS1 counterpart in more than just reflexes and agility.

its been a long time since ive played twin snakes, but could you show the feat where he jumped on top of rex from the ground?
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#28  Edited By MrDirector786
@whydoievenbother:  

In the beginning of this video. Also, never mind. After watching it again, I don't think he jumped on top of it. He did seem to jump maybe close to half it's height though.

whydoievenbother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By whydoievenbother
@MrDirector786: yeah i thought that sounded weird.  twin snakes snake had some nice agility feats but jumping 20 feet on top of a metal gear from the ground seemed out of his range of abilities. 
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By slimj87d
@whydoievenbother: Rex is actually about 40 feet high. 
whydoievenbother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By whydoievenbother
@SlimJ87D said:
@whydoievenbother: Rex is actually about 40 feet high. 
it says its about 36 feet but i imagine thats in combat mode and not when its crouched over and inactive.  from that video that director showed it looked like snake would of landed slightly below rex's knee when he lifted his foot and snake fell off of it.  i'd say its a good 8-12 foot jump imo. 
Avatar image for magnusthemagnificent
MagnusTheMagnificent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Batman
2. Snake with a box outclasses the Bat.
3. Snake. He smokes and Batman's eyes would tear up.

Bruce27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Bruce27

1.Batman
2.Not sure
3. Definately Snake

rdskns4eva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By rdskns4eva

@nick_hero22 said:

Batman Spite Batman outclasses Snake in everything including stealth.

What? Stealth? No way...have you played MSG 4? I dont think Bats could stand next to a white wall and blend in with his pitch black cape. Snake on the other hand? Yea, he's just dissapered. Bats MIGHT be better if its stealth with basic equipment, but Snakes camo gear outclasses anything that bats could do.

Nexy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Nexy21
@MagnusTheMagnificent said:
1. Batman 
2. Snake with a box outclasses the Bat.  
3. Snake. He smokes and Batman's eyes would tear up.  

Yes the box is quite amazing
Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Batman Wins he outclasses Snake hes smarter more well trained and hes taken down beings much more powerful than him.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By nick_hero22
@rdskns4eva said:

@nick_hero22 said:

Batman Spite Batman outclasses Snake in everything including stealth.

What? Stealth? No way...have you played MSG 4? I dont think Bats could stand next to a white wall and blend in with his pitch black cape. Snake on the other hand? Yea, he's just dissapered. Bats MIGHT be better if its stealth with basic equipment, but Snakes camo gear outclasses anything that bats could do.

Disappears out of sight from the Suicide Squad despite Deadshot shooting rapidly at him within close range 

Disappears out of sight from a police officer then sneaks up on him a second later 

Disappears out of sight of Azrael while standing right in front of him to Azrael's surprise  

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By saiyan_earthling

Wayne in all 3 rounds

RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#39  Edited By RainEffect

It would be better to replace Solid Snake with Big Boss. Snake is one of three less-skilled copies of the original ultimate soldier.

"There ain't no substitute fer the original, kid." - Wolverine.

Om4zd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Om4zd

@Edgeworth_11: Lets put it this way:

Although he has no superhuman powers, Batman's unstoppable determination and strength of will make him an extremely formidable opponent. This makes him able to function while tolerating massive amounts of physical pain, and also allows him to resist telepathy or mind control. This is an advantage he has in the staring contest.

It is widely known that Batman has the ability to instill fear in others, even the people that know him best are intimidated by him. Even those who aren't afraid of the likes of Superman fear Batman. Again, this helps him in the staring competition.

Through intense training, specialized diet, and biofeedback treatments, The Batman represented the pinnacle of human physical prowess. His physical attributes exceeded that of any Olympic level athlete that has ever completed. Strength, speed, stamina, agility, reflexes and coordination were at peak human perfection. Batman began his physical and mental conditioning when he was 11 and then intense physical training and weight lifting at age 12. He has mastered full body control by the time he was 18. Bruce Wayne, since the age of 15, has created a strict diet to enable his body to develop and operate at its most proficient, along with biofeedback treatments (using portable/non portable machines to stimulate muscles to contraction. Batman has performed amazing physical feats due to his superior physique. He engaged in an intensive regular regimen of rigorous exercise (including aerobics, weight lifting, gymnastics, and simulated combat) to keep himself in peak condition, and has often defeated opponents whose size, strength, or other powers greatly exceeded his own. He has spent his entire life in pursuit of physical perfection and has attained it through constant intensive training and determination. Batman regularly bench-presses at least 1000 lbs during his exercise routine. Bruce's reflexes were honed to such a degree that he has caught one of Green Arrow's arrows in mid flight when he tried to shoot him. He has also been able to dodge point blank gunfire. His endurance was comparable to that of the finest Olympic Decathlon participant.His agility was greater than that of a Chinese acrobat and an Olympic gold medalist gymnast.

Wayne is a master of most known forms of martial arts on Earth and then some from the likes of Wonder Woman (Amazonian fighting techniques) etc.... He is considered the best fighter in the entire DC Universe.

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Enemybird

@nick_hero22 said:

Batman in all rounds

This

anthol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By anthol

Batman all three.

Rhysg608

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Rhysg608

now snake in the newest game basically walks through microwaves like radiation and survives so he can beat batman sheesh why fanboys why?!

Perez050388

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Perez050388

I agree with Rhysg608 I really think that this is a popularity contest, cause Snake is being underestimated here, I mean the man's sole purpose for being alive was to be a solider. I say Snake takes this one

Titanimos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know Batman is a badass and all, but Snake is being HIGHLY underestimated here. A lot of people on here are talking about the "realistic" super human that Snake is compared to the Comic world? Gray Fox, a guy who can cut apart bullets in midair so fast that it looks like hes standing still, turn invisible, outrun and dodge machine gun fire matrix-style, and is strong enough to stop a 500 ton robot dead in its tracks, gets beaten by Solid Snake in a fist fight. Yet, Snake is a "realistic superhuman solider"? Fox even tried turning invisible to try and get the drop on Snake and Snake could still detect him. For some reason, i don't think Batman isn't getting the drop on snake as easy as you people think he is. Also? Snake himself has insane reflexes, like dodging an M1 Tank Shell AFTER it was fired at him, or dodging bullets fired by Revolver Ocelot, a guy who can REDIRECT LIGHTING by shooting at it, or casually dodging a surprise bullet AFTER it was fired at him merely by moving his head slightly to the left. Or when he dodges a shot from a railgun, AFTER it was fired at him. Railgun shots are stated to travel at hypersonic speeds. The shot also came from a sniper hidden a snow storm, so Snake had no clue where it was going to come from. He still dodges it... As an old man. Snakes durability is also ridiculous, considering that he survived the Microwave Corridor, which is stated by Mei Leng in MGS4 to be able to vaporize a man instantly when they enter it. Snake stays in there roasting for around 5 minutes and actually makes it through. Again, he does this as an OLD MAN. He also shrugs off getting shot in the shoulder by a PSG1 Sniper Rifle, diving into the ocean headfirst from an estimated 300 feet drop, anything more than 90 feet is enough to kill a person, surviving a full speed motorcycle crash without any injuries, getting fired from a catapult and falling an estimated five stories, landing on solid steel and AGAIN receiving no injuries. Snake as an old man is strong enough to lift and fire a huge railgun, which is stated to have the recoil of a tank turret, which is in the multitons. Snake as an old man is strong enough to absorb the recoil from a weapon as strong as a tank turret. I previously stated that he managed to detect Gray Fox sneaking up on him even though he was invisible. He does something like this later on. Hes in an elevator with four soldiers who are completely invisible using stealth camo, all four of the soldiers have guns aimed right at Snakes head. But Snake still manages to kill all four of the soldiers even though they were invisible AND had their guns aimed right at his head. There is also his battle he had with Laughing Octopus, who can not only perfectly disguise herself as other people, but can blend in with her environment just as perfectly as she can disguise herself, turning almost completely invisible. Snake still manages to find her and defeat her, not once falling for her disguises. She even called in backup to help her and Snake still beat her. You can still think Batman wins, but don't underestimate Snake. Dudes a beast.

adamatiumman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edgeworth_11: an iq of 200, is that it .batman is one clever cookie that i bet has a waaay higher iq

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Round 1 Too close, maybe Snake.

Round 2 Snake is better for infiltrating, so i give this one to Snake

Round 3 Snake

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamatiumman: First, Welcome to Comicvine ^.^ Second, sorry for being about to come off as possibly jerkish, but:

is that it? an IQ of 200 makes him one of the smartest people to ever live!

http://www.sciencedump.com/content/10-people-highest-iq-world-infographic

Look at all the people on that list's he's ahead of! He would be 4th on the list! That puts him the top .01% of people, if not higher. Batman, though smart, likely does not have a higher IQ, even by comics standards. Having an IQ of 200 puts snake ahead of Gary Kasparov for crying out loud!

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman stomps all three, especially the third ....

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamatiumman: First, Welcome to Comicvine ^.^ Second, sorry for being about to come off as possibly jerkish, but:

is that it? an IQ of 200 makes him one of the smartest people to ever live!

http://www.sciencedump.com/content/10-people-highest-iq-world-infographic

Look at all the people on that list's he's ahead of! He would be 4th on the list! That puts him the top .01% of people, if not higher. Batman, though smart, likely does not have a higher IQ, even by comics standards. Having an IQ of 200 puts snake ahead of Gary Kasparov for crying out loud!

But yet, Batman's feats of intelligence outweigh Snake's and everyone's on that list. So, I don't understand how that link you post is relevant since Batman's accomplishments make it pretty obvious that he far more intelligent than anyone on that list.

And IQ scores are meaningless since they can't accurately measure intelligence, it's just people who are extremely arrogant who really take those scores to heart and berate people with lower scores.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/science-news/9755929/IQ-tests-do-not-reflect-intelligence.html

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-204_162-57560555/iq-scores-not-accurate-marker-of-intelligence-study-shows/