Batman vs Silver Surfer

• 137 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for the_monkey_manhunter
The Monkey Manhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

batman has 1 month of prep all weapons all tech  

SS is current SS 

the match takes place in an abandoned city

pmnsquish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By pmnsquish

that is a tough one if batman new silver surfer and since he is not strong enough to beat him to death but to absorb his cosmic energy completely then he might but silver surfer could just keep charging up from the stars i dunno the really tough part for batman is that he would have to catch silver surfer and i dont see that happening unless batman had it in his pocket and absorbed every peice of cosmic energy on earth if there is any on earth i dunno, but then silver surfer could just fly up into space i call this a tie sorta leaing towards silver surfer because he could just fly so fast around the earth so that it goes back in time like what superman did before batman new that they were going to fight and then silver surfer would win but i dunno batmnan might win......... this is a hard one

DeathinFire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By DeathinFire

I don't think Batman could do it alone.  If he had help and preparation maybe.  Superman or Green Lantern vs. Silver Surfer would be a fight.  Silver Surfer is just simply too powerful and without any real weakness to exploit.  He could fly through Batman going a kazillion mph before Batman had a chance to react.  He could blast the poo out of him with cosmic energy.  He could fly him into space and let him suffocate.  Or throw him into a star.  He'd out maneuver the Batplane, out run the Batmobile (on his board), and dodge any attacks Batman has with the Batarangs and stuff.  

Is the Surfer open to attacks with like, accoustic resonating type gadgets?  Something that sends painful sound waves disabling those who aren't protected?  Does he even have ears?  That's probably Batman's only chance, if it worked.
pmnsquish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By pmnsquish
@DeathinFire said:

" I don't think Batman could do it alone.  If he had help and preparation maybe.  Superman or Green Lantern vs. Silver Surfer would be a fight.  Silver Surfer is just simply too powerful and without any real weakness to exploit.  He could fly through Batman going a kazillion mph before Batman had a chance to react.  He could blast the poo out of him with cosmic energy.  He could fly him into space and let him suffocate.  Or throw him into a star.  He'd out maneuver the Batplane, out run the Batmobile (on his board), and dodge any attacks Batman has with the Batarangs and stuff.   Is the Surfer open to attacks with like, accoustic resonating type gadgets?  Something that sends painful sound waves disabling those who aren't protected?  Does he even have ears?  That's probably Batman's only chance, if it worked. "

ya true i dont think he has ears
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By FinalStar86

Prep time is seriously overrated on these forums

OldIdiotAccount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#6  Edited By OldIdiotAccount
Darkseid Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By Darkseid Elite

think batman would lose here

WDW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By WDW

One month prep for Batman would mean he would call in the JLA or something....No way he would attempt to do it alone.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Sherlock

No Caption Provided
Batman wins Via this
JThree47693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By JThree47693

SS

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By King_Saturn
Batman would call in some serious assistance to help him in the One Month Period... maybe he could get Captain Atom or something to assist him... 
rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By rbysjti

Batman's knowledge and all his weapons are not enough to beat Silver Surfer. 

Silver Surfer will speedblitz him. 

Silver Surfer strikes and Batman loses. 

Silver Surfer wins.
omdway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By omdway

I would love to see a clash between SS and Bats in one of his mech-suits. When he used the one in THE BATMAN cartoon against Supes altho it didn't have any effect other than knockin him about initially and eventually getting totalled by supes it was epic to watch.  

Hold on Bats has a cave-load of mementos from his exploits. There has to be something!! What about his JL Bots? Theres one with the strength of supes, speed of flash-ish, a green lantern weilder and even an Aquaman one. Could he deploy these?

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#14  Edited By Ferro Vida
@omdway: Even if he could, it wouldn't matter.
omdway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By omdway

@Ferro Vida:
So ur effectively saying SS can take the JL? 
Well Supes, Flash, AquaM, MM, WW and GL? Bots or not...they're pretty sturdy and quick.

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By daak1212
@omdway said:
"

@Ferro Vida:
So ur effectively saying SS can take the JL? 
Well Supes, Flash, AquaM, MM, WW and GL? Bots or not...they're pretty sturdy and quick.

"

Well can Flash fly?  WTF is Aquaman gonna do throw calimari at the Surfer?
omdway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By omdway
@daak1212:
Flash myt as well be able to fly since he can use the Speed force to create ramps, forcefields etc. Anywhere surfer goes the Flash goes quicker.  

Ok forget Aquaman...but my point is Bats can deploy these bots to handle biznizzzzzz. N then trigger some gizmo to sap his Power Cosmic.
SuperGamera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#18  Edited By SuperGamera

one month is a long time with Batman. he could easily whip something up to defeat SS in that time
omdway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By omdway
@SuperGamera said:
"one month is a long time with Batman. he could easily whip something up to defeat SS in that time "

precisely
The Goddamn Batman
The Goddamn Batman
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By daak1212
@omdway said:
"@daak1212: Flash myt as well be able to fly since he can use the Speed force to create ramps, forcefields etc. Anywhere surfer goes the Flash goes quicker.   Ok forget Aquaman...but my point is Bats can deploy these bots to handle biznizzzzzz. N then trigger some gizmo to sap his Power Cosmic. "

Not true at all, Surfer can go beyond space and time flash can barley get FTL
omdway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By omdway
@daak1212: 

In the TPB of Flash:the Human Race...he does run through space and could run through time if he wanted. He's outrun the   Black Racer and the Black Flash. 
In fact when the whole of the human race ran he was able to feed of their speed and he pretty much ran into pure speed force which would be essentially like him having omnipresence.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Hellos

I don't think Batman could come up with anything in a month that he could use to take down Norrin.
Kurojishi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Kurojishi

Without the aid of PIS I cant see Batman taking down the surfer

omdway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By omdway
@Hellos:
Mr F managed to in like 3 minutes. A Cosmic Energy draining gun. Im pretty sure Bats could build one in a month. Plus, is there that Red Sun Radiation gun which srtips supes of his powers floating around the DCU someplace - just recalibrate it. Simples!!
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By daak1212
@omdway said:
"@daak1212: In the TPB of Flash:the Human Race...he does run through space and could run through time if he wanted. He's outrun the   Black Racer and the Black Flash. In fact when the whole of the human race ran he was able to feed of their speed and he pretty much ran into pure speed force which would be essentially like him having omnipresence. "

Thats a faux omiprescence, hes not everywhere hes just going everywhere in mere milasconds creating the formention omiprescnece.  Surfer has the cosmic concious enabling him the gift of omithought which is again like omiprescence.  Surfer has light speed reflexes and the CC allowing him to avoid the flash also he has em spectrum manipulation pretty much destroying the flashes adhesion/cohesion properties in his body turning him into vapor.  Batman is going to need a shit load of help to stop the Surfer and the Justice league cant offer that.
conformist21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By conformist21

batman has a month to find a good hiding spot

omdway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By omdway
@daak1212:
Faux omnipresence or not it means he can appear any where, any time. Regardless, Flash cant really hurt SS just keep up/out pace him in a bid to escape. All im saying is Bats has a lots of Gizmos to his name, If Mr F can handle SS i think something in the batcave can incapacitate SS. Although, there no way Bats can just step up n try to go toe to toe. It will have to be a shedload of traps, diversions all leading SS into whats this a trap?  
A Dimension black box room thingy which saps his power n block his connection to the cosmos. Simples.  

Avatar image for emperorvulcan432
emperorvulcan432

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By emperorvulcan432

are u guys serious batman dont have a chance!!!!!! surfer could blow him up in the blink of an eye.
omdway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By omdway

Hand is quicker than the Cosmic eye. 
Prep time counts for a lot plus, if thats true how do the FF always come out on top?!! 
Oh wait PIS. 
Shit.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Hellos
@omdway said:

"@Hellos: Mr F managed to in like 3 minutes. A Cosmic Energy draining gun. Im pretty sure Bats could build one in a month. Plus, is there that Red Sun Radiation gun which srtips supes of his powers floating around the DCU someplace - just recalibrate it. Simples!! "

Mr Fantastic and Doom are much smarter than Bats when it comes down to building plot devices.  
Batman could always use his little gadget he invented so Superman can't hear him sneaking up on him to do his "IM BATMAN, DIDN'T KNOW I WAS BEHIND YOU DID YOU?" and then put Norrin in a suprise HAMMERLOCK! Like BP. :p
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Matezoide2
@FinalStar86 said:
" Prep time is seriously overrated on these forums "
yup
omdway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By omdway
@Matezoide said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
yup "

So true. Looking at it properly, Bats is gna get shzamd.
ckal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By ckal

Lmao is this a joke? Oooo prep time wow! Batman gets fucking disintegrated in 1 sec  no matter how much prep time and equipment he has. Prep time, like several others stated, IS COMPLETELY OVER RATED ON COMICVINE.COM. It's like someone says 'prep time' and that automatically means someone has an edge or can even come up with something worthwhile or completely ridiculous. There is very little logical reasoning for this, especially for such an out matched fight such as this.

Avatar image for fist_of_mandalore
Fist_of_Mandalore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman may be able to do something with prep, but I'm not sure if 1 month is enough. Actually, I know 1 month isn't enough. The only reason Doom could do it with that prep time is because he also has the technology and magic on top of his prep.

Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman still doesn't have an answer for Norrin's speed, intangibility or transmutation abilities.

crabtree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By crabtree

batman loses in one second.

manx422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By manx422

Batman

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By saiyan_earthling

Beating Batman would be child's play for Silver Surfer.

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By spidey 15
@FinalStar86 said:
Xiamocni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Xiamocni

one month? Batman, ill tell you why.
Why some of you say; prep time is seriously overrated.
and dr.doom and mr.fantastic are better techs than the bat, i disagree.

Keep in mind, Bruce Wayne is a billionair. He has unlimited techs who could find a weakness in the surfs power. Like for two minutes, make em both human, which in all comic book reality, he could.
And i think we all know, when it comes to beating the living shit out of someone human, we would all bow down to the bat. 
And ofcourse, since i get the sense we're in a DC vs Marvel war, and Batman could bring someone. He'd bring dr.manhattan, goodbye anyone lol. I dare you to even play SS vs Dr. M

Avatar image for timdrakeredrobin
TimDrakeRedRobin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By TimDrakeRedRobin

i think batman wins because of better fanbase, so the writers would have to make him win =)  
Dunanunanuunanuna Dunanunanuunanuna BATMAN!!!!
Avatar image for timdrakeredrobin
TimDrakeRedRobin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By TimDrakeRedRobin

No but in all seriousness. bat would win because he would call Adam West who we all know, by his demonstrations of making words apear when he hits people, is a powerful reality bender.

Adam West solo's, Batman sits in a Lazy boy a watched. Case closed...

Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Thor's hammmer

unless batman builds a personal forcefeild that can withstand planet busting attacks he dies in seconds  

then again he beat darkseid with prep
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By difficlus

Wow,firstly if rogue can't siphon he's cosmic then i dont think Batman will, orrrr...he'll bribe the writers to create some PIS or Plot Device to help him like they usually do. lol. Seriously without assistance and with cosmic awareness on Surfer's side which means he'll automatically know what Batman is up to and what hes about etc, he goes down in a fraction of a second. 

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#45  Edited By tensor

batman has this there are enough power house in dc he could get to stop surfer  easy

OldIdiotAccount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#46  Edited By OldIdiotAccount

SS. Spite.
@Sherlock said:

"
No Caption Provided
Batman wins Via this "
LOL.
SSFMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#47  Edited By SSFMM

Silver surfer with ease he has the power cosmic and batman just has gadgets........ ya 
So surfer is gunna win

Suggs44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Suggs44

SS for the absolute win. Why even make this thread guy?

Sirealkillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Sirealkillz
@SuperGamera said:
" one month is a long time with Batman. he could easily whip something up to defeat SS in that time "
No it isnt. No matter what happens, SS would win. He is a cosmic entity, not a regular hero. This dude destroys planets. not even batman could stop him
SilverMan91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#50  Edited By SilverMan91
@Sirealkillz:
not even!!!?!? NOT EVEN!?!?!?! I dont think batman deserves an "even" for this scenario
PIS would make him win and nothing else, Batman has nothing on SS