Who would win?

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Sling Shot

Mr fantastic would smash bats the first and second time.

sonicmora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By sonicmora

i think batman.

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#4  Edited By Spectrum

Sling Shot says:

"Mr fantastic would smash bats the first and second time."

how

Ketch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Ketch

He's Mr. Fantastic.

Liverwurst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Liverwurst

I forgot, does Batman carry liquid nitrogen?

SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By SeanAKAMisery

Mr F for the win

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Sling Shot

Spectrum says:

"Sling Shot says:
how"

How not homeboi?

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Spectrum

Batman beacuse, He is in peak physical condition, hw would be able to dogde MR. F for some time. His gadgets would beat him. He very well may have liquid nitrogen, or a tazer which would make Mr.Fs muscles rendering them useless to move.

Ketch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Ketch

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Spectrum

Sling Shot says:

"Spectrum says:
"Sling Shot says:
how"
How not homeboi?"

that shows you have no prof to back up what you said, which means what you said is useless

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#12  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Why does it mean that? It just means he wants you do exactly what you wanted him to do, prove your side.

Liverwurst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Liverwurst

Batman wins this one, first, smoke bomb, than liquid nitrogen. It's over for Mr. F

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Spectrum

Buckshot says:

"Why does it mean that? It just means he wants you do exactly what you wanted him to do, prove your side."

if your talking to me i have i said this-

"Batman beacuse, He is in peak physical condition, hw would be able to dogde MR. F for some time. His gadgets would beat him. He very well may have liquid nitrogen, or a tazer which would make Mr.Fs muscles rendering them useless to move."

he hasnt said anything so far

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Spectrum says:

"Buckshot says:
"Why does it mean that? It just means he wants you do exactly what you wanted him to do, prove your side."
if your talking to me i have i said this- "Batman beacuse, He is in peak physical condition, hw would be able to dogde MR. F for some time. His gadgets would beat him. He very well may have liquid nitrogen, or a tazer which would make Mr.Fs muscles rendering them useless to move." he hasnt said anything so far"

At the time of your post, the "how" post, you hadn't said anything to prove your side so his question was just as valid as yours. And just because he hasn't answered doesn't mean anything. He could be typing or just not here right now, it hasn't even been 10 minutes.

To address your points. How would Batman avoid him if he enlarges himself to counteract Batman trying to avoid him? Long arms, a body that fills the room, anything like that would allow Mr. F to catch him. His gadgets would beat him? Which ones and how? He could close his ears to block sonics, alter his eyes to withstand flashbangs (just guessing, but I think it's an option sce he's altered them before. If he can alter his own brain, he can mess with his eyes), move his head to avoid smoke, etc. "He may well have liquid nitrogen." Prove it. And even if he has it, it's not covering F's entire body. And Mr. F has on occasion altered his body to withstand electricity. He'd need to know ahead of time, but he could do it. He's a smart guy.
Post Edited:2007-08-10 16:50:12

SeanAKAMisery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By SeanAKAMisery

Buckshot says:

"Spectrum says:
"Buckshot says:
if your talking to me i have i said this- "Batman beacuse, He is in peak physical condition, hw would be able to dogde MR. F for some time. His gadgets would beat him. He very well may have liquid nitrogen, or a tazer which would make Mr.Fs muscles rendering them useless to move." he hasnt said anything so far"

At the time of your post, "how" post, you hadn't said anything to prove your side so his question was just as valid as yours. And just because he hasn't answered doesn't mean anything. He could be typing or just not here right now, it hasn't even been 10 minutes.

To address your points. How would Batman avoid him if he enlarges himself to counteract Batman trying to avoid him? Long arms, a body that fills the room, anything like that would allow Mr. F to catch him. His gadgets would beat him? Which ones and how? He could close his ears to block sonics, alter his eyes to withstand flashbangs, move his head to avoid smoke, etc. "He may well have liquid nitrogen." Prove it. And even if he has it, it's not covering F's entire body. Mr. F has on occasion altered his body to withstand electricity. He'd need to know ahead of time, but he could do it. He's a smart guy."

Very nice!

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#17  Edited By Lantern Prime

Plastic Man got his ass whooped by Bats one time! So he'll do the same to Mr. Fantastic!

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Spectrum

Buckshot says:

"Spectrum says:
"Buckshot says:
At the time of your post, "how" post, you hadn't said anything to prove your side so his question was just as valid as yours. And just because he hasn't answered doesn't mean anything. He could be typing or just not here right now, it hasn't even been 10 minutes. To address your points. How would Batman avoid him if he enlarges himself to counteract Batman trying to avoid him? Long arms, a body that fills the room, anything like that would allow Mr. F to catch him. His gadgets would beat him? Which ones and how? He could close his ears to block sonics, alter his eyes to withstand flashbangs, move his head to avoid smoke, etc. "He may well have liquid nitrogen." Prove it. And even if he has it, it's not covering F's entire body. Mr. F has on occasion altered his body to withstand electricity. He'd need to know ahead of time, but he could do it. He's a smart guy."

first and foremost i nevr said anything about the fact he has not reponded to my posts.

i was thinking explosives, yes Mr.f could doge them, but so old anyone. Smoke bonbs would give Batman an immeadiate advantage as no matter what way Mr.F twisted his body he wouldnt be able to see.

I dont understand what you were saying about changing his eyes? can he do that and if so how?

I can prove that Batman brings Nitrogen around in his belt, but my gues is that hed have some kind of freezing agent in there.

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Sling Shot

Something...Mr. Fantastic's physical abilities are often underestimaed and it seems to me Bats's are often overestimated. As far as dodging Mr.Fantastic, realistically Bat's got his work cut out for him.Clayface often wrapped Bats up and I think Mr. Fantastic is even more agile than that. He can bind up Bats easily so that he has no leverage and can constrict and suffocate him. Liquid nitrogen might immobilize a portion him but it takes an appendage to sow Bats up. Yeah Bats might got some tricks but overall he can't hang.

Brutha!

Liverwurst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Liverwurst

SoundWave07 says:

"Plastic Man got his ass whooped by Bats one time! So he'll do the same to Mr. Fantastic!"

Actually Buckshot's right, he may beat Plastic Man but Mr. F is smarter, that's actually why I matched them up, their intellect.

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Spectrum

I think he could, like youv said he knows his way around shapeshifters like Clayface so chances are hed have some gadets in the belt it deal with him. I know Mr.f doesnt have the same weakness as Clayface but i think Batman would be fairly apt to deal with him, im not saying it would be easy, good knows it wouldnt be, but i really do think Batman could win.

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Phorqe

Batman carries an 80 lb liquid nitrogen tank around with him? It takes a lot of liquid nitrogen to freeze things solid, not a small canister you can wear on your belt. If bats had that on him he wouldn't accomplish more than freezing one of Mr. F's fingers.

Batman's only offensive would be smoke/gas, which would affect Batman as much as it would Reed. Reed is impervious to pain and most physical damage. Maybe if "Batman had appropriate prep time" he could devise a plot to beat Mr. F, but that's only if Mr. F doesn't have prep time, because he would see through Batman's gadgets without too much trouble.

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Spectrum

Phorqe says:

"Batman carries an 80 lb liquid nitrogen tank around with him? It takes a lot of liquid nitrogen to freeze things solid, not a small canister you can wear on your belt. If bats had that on him he wouldn't accomplish more than freezing one of Mr. F's fingers. Batman's only offensive would be smoke/gas, which would affect Batman as much as it would Reed. Reed is impervious to pain and most physical damage. Maybe if "Batman had appropriate prep time" he could devise a plot to beat Mr. F, but that's only if Mr. F doesn't have prep time, because he would see through Batman's gadgets without too much trouble."

what you said about prep time i agree with but i never said anything about 80 lb tanks of anything, i said a freezing agent. The smoke wouldnt affect Batman if he was causing it hes smarter then that

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Spectrum says:

"first and foremost i nevr said anything about the fact he has not reponded to my posts."

Please don't lie to me.

Spectrum says:

"he hasnt said anything so far"

Spectrum says:

"i was thinking explosives, yes Mr.f could doge them, but so old anyone. Smoke bonbs would give Batman an immeadiate advantage as no matter what way Mr.F twisted his body he wouldnt be able to see. I dont understand what you were saying about changing his eyes? can he do that and if so how? I can prove that Batman brings Nitrogen around in his belt, but my gues is that hed have some kind of freezing agent in there."

Mr. F has muffled explosions with his body before, I think he'll be fine. Smoke would give an advatange yes, but it doesn't hurt Reed. There are also a few ways he could get around it. He can raise his head above the smoke, use his body to blow it away, just flail randomly with long, whip-like appendages in the smoke and hope to hit Batman, or possibly alter his ears to increase hearing in a place where he can't see or smell. I was saying he could change his eyes in response to flashbangs. I'm not sure about it, but I think he could, and even if he can't the responses for a smoke bomb work here too. And I don't know how he does it, I'm not a genius like he is. I know he has freeze pellets on his belt, but I don't think those are enough both in effectiveness or in quantity.

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Sling Shot

PLastic Man is a whole nuva level. Plastic Man may have been beat once but I betcha in 10 go rounds Plasty gets him the most

Barry Flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Barry Flash

Batman, he would be able to dodge Mr Fantastics arms if he were to punch him from a distance and Batman would use some sort of nitrogen!

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#27  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Fighting Mr.Fantastic would be no different then fighting Clayface with two exceptions, Clayface is more ruthless and Mr.Fantastic is way smarter. The same weapons Bats would use on Clayface would most likely work on Mr.Fantastic and be readily available, they wouldn't be gadgets he would have to make they'd be right in the belt. I don't know if Buck will allow this but in JLA unlimited Batman became the only person (not just human) ever to dodge Darkseid's Omega Beams. If he can dodge those I'm sure he could dodge Reed. At least long enough to find a way to put him down.

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Phorqe

Spectrum says:

"Phorqe says:
"Batman carries an 80 lb liquid nitrogen tank around with him? It takes a lot of liquid nitrogen to freeze things solid, not a small canister you can wear on your belt. If bats had that on him he wouldn't accomplish more than freezing one of Mr. F's fingers. Batman's only offensive would be smoke/gas, which would affect Batman as much as it would Reed. Reed is impervious to pain and most physical damage. Maybe if "Batman had appropriate prep time" he could devise a plot to beat Mr. F, but that's only if Mr. F doesn't have prep time, because he would see through Batman's gadgets without too much trouble."

what you said about prep time i agree with but i never said anything about 80 lb tanks of anything, i said a freezing agent. The smoke wouldnt affect Batman if he was causing it hes smarter then that"

Some ignoramus said liquid nitrogen, which is possibly the best freezing agent anyway, and you'd still need 80 lbs to do anything to Richards.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Post Deleted.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Gambler says:

"Fighting Mr.Fantastic would be no different then fighting Clayface with two exceptions, Clayface is more ruthless and Mr.Fantastic is way smarter. The same weapons Bats would use on Clayface would most likely work on Mr.Fantastic and be readily available, they wouldn't be gadgets he would have to make they'd be right in the belt."

Clayface is living clay. Reed is an elastic human. The same things may not work on both. I think most of the gadgets have been gone over already.

Gambler says:

"I don't know if Buck will allow this but in JLA unlimited Batman became the only person (not just human) ever to dodge Darkseid's Omega Beams. If he can dodge those I'm sure he could dodge Reed. At least long enough to find a way to put him down."

Cartoons are not comics, but even considering it, average that feat out with him getting hit by street level threats (bad guys, projectiles, etc) and it doesn't mean Reed can't touch him.
Post Edited:2007-08-10 17:10:58

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Spectrum

Gambler says:

"Fighting Mr.Fantastic would be no different then fighting Clayface with two exceptions, Clayface is more ruthless and Mr.Fantastic is way smarter. The same weapons Bats would use on Clayface would most likely work on Mr.Fantastic and be readily available, they wouldn't be gadgets he would have to make they'd be right in the belt. I don't know if Buck will allow this but in JLA unlimited Batman became the only person (not just human) ever to dodge Darkseid's Omega Beams. If he can dodge those I'm sure he could dodge Reed. At least long enough to find a way to put him down."

that episode kicked as, except for the fact it was the last episode ever, that bit sucked

Liverwurst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Liverwurst

Phorqe says:

"Spectrum says:
"Phorqe says:

what you said about prep time i agree with but i never said anything about 80 lb tanks of anything, i said a freezing agent. The smoke wouldnt affect Batman if he was causing it hes smarter then that"

Some ignoramus said liquid nitrogen, which is possibly the best freezing agent anyway, and you'd still need 80 lbs to do anything to Richards. "

Well I didn't know that, So how does that make me an ignoramus?
Post Edited:2007-08-10 17:10:48

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Phorqe

Eh don't take it personally, I didn't even know who said it plus I like the word. But yeah talking about something you don't know about is pretty much what an ignoramus is. Not on everything though, just on that, so cheer up!

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Yeah we could probably do without the put downs. But Reed is like rubber and as much would be subseptable to extreme heat and colds. Batman may not be on Reed's level of intelligences but he's no dummy either.

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Spectrum

Gambler says:

"Yeah we could probably do without the put downs. But Reed is like rubber and as much would be subseptable to extreme heat and colds. Batman may not be on Reed's level of intelligences but he's no dummy either."

i just read that on Reeds page, i think the way Bats would win is if he was to smoke bomb the place and then throw bombs at richards running aorund in the smoke would put him off.

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Phorqe

This is pretty much a draw. There isn't much Batman can do to hurt Mr. F and Batman is too slippery for Reed to get a hold of, being a world class martial artist/ detective/ acrobat/ soldier/ scientist/ richest person in the world and all.

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Sling Shot

Overestimated ability. Why can non super Bats dodge the Omega beams that every other lifeform from human to beyond have been caught by? There is an unexplained super power that many non super characters especially Bats, enjoy;it is the power of unfounded success. Unlike real humans who go splat when hit by a train Bats would find a way to dodge one pico second before impact, without super speed capabilities mind you, it would be accredited to his years of jiu jitsu and botany studies of whiuch he is the greatest in the world. Sorry for the rant at the end. But Bats and his ilk have an unfair unreasonable advantage because they represent un powered they are mysteriously suped up in key moments but is never explored how they could do what Supes couldn't.

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Sling Shot

Mr F wins.

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Spectrum

Sling Shot says:

"Overestimated ability. Why can non super Bats dodge the Omega beams that every other lifeform from human to beyond have been caught by? There is an unexplained super power that many non super characters especially Bats, enjoy;it is the power of unfounded success. Unlike real humans who go splat when hit by a train Bats would find a way to dodge one pico second before impact, without super speed capabilities mind you, it would be accredited to his years of jiu jitsu and botany studies of whiuch he is the greatest in the world. Sorry for the rant at the end. But Bats and his ilk have an unfair unreasonable advantage because they represent un powered they are mysteriously suped up in key moments but is never explored how they could do what Supes couldn't. "

Batman doge the beams. He knew wht was coming when he saw DS, his souroundings also helped him as the entire building around them was wrecked so he was able to duck and dogde the beams behind random peices of ruble

Ketch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Ketch

Phorqe says:

"This is pretty much a draw. There isn't much Batman can do to hurt Mr. F and Batman is too slippery for Reed to get a hold of, being a world class martial artist/ detective/ acrobat/ soldier/ scientist/ richest person in the world and all."

Yeah, there's no way genius Reed Richards is going to find a way to get Batman.

Reed Wins.

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Sling Shot

IF BAts was the first to dodge the beams do you think of the multitude of beings to succumb to them, Bats was the only one to see them coming and use his environment to evade them. UNless the beams travel less than 25 m/hr they should have tagged Bat like they have a number of new gods and countless bugs-(people on apokolips)

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Spectrum

Ketch says:

"Phorqe says:
"This is pretty much a draw. There isn't much Batman can do to hurt Mr. F and Batman is too slippery for Reed to get a hold of, being a world class martial artist/ detective/ acrobat/ soldier/ scientist/ richest person in the world and all. "
Yeah, there's no way genius Reed Richards is going to find a way to get Batman. Reed Wins."

yeah thers no way that genuis Batman will find a way to get Reed Richards

Batman wins

Ketch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Ketch

Spectrum says:

"yeah thers no way that genuis Batman will find a way to get Reed RichardsBatman wins"

Aside from the fact that Reed is smarter than him, we've already gone over how Batman doesn't have a way to really hurt him.

Sling Shot says:

"IF BAts was the first to dodge the beams do you think of the multitude of beings to succumb to them, Bats was the only one to see them coming and use his environment to evade them. UNless the beams travel less than 25 m/hr they should have tagged Bat like they have a number of new gods and countless bugs-(people on apokolips)"

It was a cartoon, man.

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Spectrum

Sling Shot says:

"IF BAts was the first to dodge the beams do you think of the multitude of beings to succumb to them, Bats was the only one to see them coming and use his environment to evade them. UNless the beams travel less than 25 m/hr they should have tagged Bat like they have a number of new gods and countless bugs-(people on apokolips)"

well thay didnt maybe Batman was ready or maybe he wasnt.

there is always going to be this poblem in these Battle threads as the Marvel and Dc bass their character around two totally different of thinking. If Reed Richards was to be taken to the Dc universe he would lose alot of well Reed Richard, and the same goes for Batman, i dont think a comparison can be made betwen between any two characters as every person has different understanding of that character hence i think Batman would wina and Ketch thinks Reed would win.

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Spectrum

Ketch says:

"Spectrum says:
" yeah thers no way that genuis Batman will find a way to get Reed Richards Batman wins"
Aside from the fact that Reed is smarter than him, we've already gone over how Batman doesn't have a way to really hurt him. Sling Shot says:
It was a cartoon, man. "

who says that reeds smarter then Batman,

thats a perfect example of what im talking about in the last post its all about personal interpretaion

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Sling Shot

And its a comicbook-man. Does it being a cartoon, avery good one i might add, excuse it from being a level of quality expected in......hold it thats not even the reason why I posted that thing about Bats. I posted it because Gambler used that incident from the cartoon to support Bats ability to out maneuver Mr.F.

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Sling Shot

All these battles are opinion. Whoever makes the best argument, or most persuasive not necessarily the best, usually wins the battle. This isn't character vs character its you vs them.Consider it training for law school.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Sling Shot says:

"And its a comicbook-man. Does it being a cartoon, avery good one i might add, excuse it from being a level of quality expected in......hold it thats not even the reason why I posted that thing about Bats. I posted it because Gambler used that incident from the cartoon to support Bats ability to out maneuver Mr.F."

I sure did.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Spectrum says:

"who says that reeds smarter then Batman,thats a perfect example of what im talking about in the last post its all about personal interpretaion"

No it's not. Batman is knowledgeable about a lot of things, but not really expert in anything (except maybe detecting) he's said as much himself. Reed Richards is a genius. He's more like the mad scientists of DC than Batman, who's a detective. This is not to say that Bruce isn't smart (and in more areas that Reed).

Sling Shot says:

"And its a comicbook-man. Does it being a cartoon, avery good one i might add, excuse it from being a level of quality expected in......hold it thats not even the reason why I posted that thing about Bats. I posted it because Gambler used that incident from the cartoon to support Bats ability to out maneuver Mr.F."

I wasn't excusing, just saying that we're going by comics so it doesn't matter anyway.

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Sling Shot

And I sure did.