Avatar image for clownprinceofcrime1995
clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No BFR, takes place in a large sea bordering city

Batman has stolen the files for Ironman's suit (The version before his current standard) and has built a miniture arc reactor without Stark knowing. He then builds his own adding bits of tech in his possession from his company, his own design and from the tech he's looted from his foes. After a week training in the new suit he takes on Tony. Can he beat Tony or is Tony too experienced, does his suit measure up to Tonys at all? Also he has a week designing his modifications to take on Tony.

Unless it throws too much bias in Tony can summon one suit (Something in the same range as his standard) if he loses in his standard.

Both are going to KILL however they cannot simple nuke or blow up the city, they still have a few morals.

AllaithAlsaleh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tony still wins his tech eats other people's tech for breakfast so even wayne couldn't design matching technology by the way nice battle! :D

Avatar image for stealth_warrior
Stealth_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Bleeding Egde is his current version IIRC and is more powerfull than Extremis so Tony wims.

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman gets a week to build and improve his own version of extremis though

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allaithalsaleh:

Thanks XD you really think that Bruce wouldn't be able to match his tech? Like he has everything ever at his disposal and isn't afraid to not use stuff due to morals. Was expecting an amalgamation of extremis plus insider powers AND other stuff. Would be a highly interesting fight though.

AllaithAlsaleh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By AllaithAlsaleh

@clownprinceofcrime1995: no problem,the question is more what lucius can create in this time Bruce would obviosly go for fox asking for help I mean don't get me wrong Bruce is a genius but he's a genius in Forensics,Criminal Justice,Crimnalogy and Psyhcology more like Detective works while Tony is a Genius in Chemistry,Enginering,Technology and Computers so it's not really fair however the Insider was Pretty immpresive maybe he can add in a couple of enhancments on but I still doubt it would make a difference,my opinion:Joker kills tony and Steal his suits than use it to fight batman with it just fror fun I mean you know how the Joker is he LOVES fun :D :D :D

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Jacthripper

@clownprinceofcrime1995:

Wasn't the armor wars story arch where Tony found out about all the stolen stark tech and kicked all the knockoff armors @sses. Bats doesn't stand a chance

algorhythm511

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One week's time is not enough to assimilate novel tech like this. I assume that Batman is new to Marvel technology, it's not like he has grown up around this stuff like Reed, Tony, or Obadiah has. Marvel Tech >>>>>> DC Tech.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batmans tech isn't on Tony's power level but

Marvel Tech >>>>>> DC Tech.

but that's just not true. Batman sits near the bottom of the genius engineers in DC, even Superman is far beyond him but to be fair to Batman it's so he doesn't overshadow his opponents who are normally unpowered.

algorhythm511

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman sits near the bottom of the genius engineers in DC, even Superman is far beyond him but to be fair to Batman it's so he doesn't overshadow his opponents who are normally unpowered.

That may be true in his own arc's, but in the JL it seems like he sit towards the top. He gets scaled up quite a bit.

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allaithalsaleh:

Not Movie versions! Bruce is an awesome engineer when prepping against high power characters. I can imagine that now XD Like a crudely painted purple Ironman shit with a grin across the face

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Dextersinister

@algorhythm511 said:

Batman sits near the bottom of the genius engineers in DC, even Superman is far beyond him but to be fair to Batman it's so he doesn't overshadow his opponents who are normally unpowered.

That may be true in his own arc's, but in the JL it seems like he sit towards the top. He gets scaled up quite a bit.

Not in engineering things with fighting potential only in the ability to acquire plot devices, hacking, curing diseases, discovering arbitary weaknesses etc

I wouldn't be surprised if the reason Superman doesn't chip in when Batmans around is because he doesn't want his friend to be overshadowed and then skulk back to his cave and spend all his time alone in the dark.

algorhythm511

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dextersinister: Superman has better tech at his fortress and Superman can think a lot faster than Batman...I get that. Where Batman excels is abstract thinking--putting Idea A and some remote Idea B together in a way no one has ever thought of before.

Rebel_Leader1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One week's time is not enough to assimilate novel tech like this. I assume that Batman is new to Marvel technology, it's not like he has grown up around this stuff like Reed, Tony, or Obadiah has. Marvel Tech >>>>>> DC Tech.

Gabranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Gabranth

Bruce Wayne did designed a suit that made him undetectable to Superman's sense. He dared Clark to find him and he couldn't and then he revealed himself and voila:

No Caption Provided

I'd compare Tony Stark to Lucius Fox in term of armor designs. Bruce is very good but Lucius is the absolute genius behind most of Batman's gadget. What would Iron Man's armor do against this work in progress Batman Beyond Suit

No Caption Provided

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce

algorhythm511

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gabranth: I would have to agree with this 100%, also don't forget S.T.A.R labs. This would allow Bruce to focus more on strategy and deductive logic to fight.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stark

ElmoHump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ElmoHump

@algorhythm511 said:

This is no where near true.DC has way better tech than Marvel lol.Clark has way better tech at the FoS.Not to mention Metron's chrono tech.And I might be low balling on this one but then there's Braniac who is probably more advanced than the majority of Marvel's geniuses.And let's see,oh yeah Darkseid's hell spores which individually can wipe out an entire planet.And then there was the QED, a bomb that can tap into a limitless pool of power on any planet it's planted on built by Owlman in CO2E which was in the Pre-52.And then there was the device Luthor used to travel between dimensions with ease in CO2E.Yeah that wasn't in the New 52 I know.But it was still canon in a different time line.And then there's the Bat plane one million that can cruise through the galaxy with ease..

Oh and here was the scan that guy was talking about.

No Caption Provided

Gabranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elmohump said:

@algorhythm511 said:

This is no where near true.DC has way better tech than Marvel lol.Clark has way better tech at the FoS.Not to mention Metron's chrono tech.And I might be low balling on this one but then there's Braniac who is probably more advanced than the majority of Marvel's geniuses.And let's see,oh yeah Darkseid's hell spores which individually can wipe out an entire planet.And then there was the QED, a bomb that can tap into a limitless pool of power on any planet it's planted on built by Owlman in CO2E which was in the Pre-52.And then there was the device Luthor used to travel between dimensions with ease in CO2E.Yeah that wasn't in the New 52 I know.But it was still canon in a different time line.And then there's the Bat plane one million that can cruise through the galaxy with ease..

Oh and here was the scan that guy was talking about.

No Caption Provided

That's the suit!

ElmoHump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gabranth: Yep.So if he puts this on,Tony won't be able to detect him in ANY way at all.How do you hit something you literally can't see?And unless Tony has an Omni directional attack that has a span range of 200 meters I don't think he can pull this off.

Gabranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elmohump: Tony is clearly the superior science genius who can come up with anything but Bruce is the better tactician and have a higher capacity to adapt to unforeseen events.

Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Apocalypse3

Tony suits are way more powerful and superior to batman suit

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apocalypse3:

Batman is building a modified ironman suit based on extremis fighting tony in bleeding edge.

ElmoHump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By ElmoHump

@gabranth said:

@elmohump: Tony is clearly the superior science genius who can come up with anything but Bruce is the better tactician and have a higher capacity to adapt to unforeseen events.

Why did you tag me that?I've provided a scan of a suit that will make him invisible no matter how hard Tony tries to enhance his vision.I'm saying it could go either way.

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman still loses hard. Current suit is powered by a Dyson Sphere around the sun. If anyone thinks that that does not change the game, look up Dyson Sphere.

Think of it like this, Superman gets power from a small portion of the sun's energy that falls on earth where he is. That is not even one degree of spherical arc area. Truthfully, Superman does not have access to even one millionth the power distributed on earth at any point in time. He just stores it up and uses it as he will.

A Dyson Sphere controls the majority of star's energy, determining the wavelengths and intensity dispersed out over the rest of the star system. This Sphere is the source of Tony Stark's current suit. He does not use any more than the tiniest fraction of potential power because if he did, it would blow up the planet. It HAS to be made of metal, hence he cannot fight Magneto in it. Otherwise, it has the potential to be a game ender no matter what Bruce unloads in a week.

Tony has more feats to make him a better strategist and prep master. He also has more feats of intelligence that are plausible and not just plot.

This comes from a Batman fan, not a fanboy.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man stomps.

Avatar image for deactivated-64332b810a025
deactivated-64332b810a025

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lesterlawton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tony. There's nothing Bruce can do to modify a suit, that Tony hasn't already done better. Batman is in over his head this time.

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@senglord:

The suit would explode before the energy to blow up the planet built up. Also what Ironman fans never seem to understand about the PIS of the suit is no matter how much power you pump into a suit it cannot lift more than the structure allows. Like when he lifted was it 1000 tons? That was PIS or a misunderstanding of physics, the structure of his suit would have been crushed at far less than that.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman raids the Watchtower Trophy Room and stomps

marvelman27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By marvelman27

been done loads and have this recurring argument with my mates
batman could just use an EMP (which has worked against Ironman before) it takes a short while for him to reboot but that's all batman need to get in there and kick his little iron ass

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave:

What would he use from there though?

Avatar image for xbleeding_edgex
XBleeding_EdgeX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ITT: Batwank #100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001

Iron Man stomps... It doesn't matter what Bruce does with Extremis... Tony controls the damn **** with his mind. Bleeding Edge + being able to hack and shut down the armor, just like he did to Crimson Dynamo, = Iron Man stomp. I swear people's knowledge on Iron Man is reduced to the MMU

Avatar image for deactivated-579e79a09210d
deactivated-579e79a09210d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

ITT: Batwank #100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001

Iron Man stomps... It doesn't matter what Bruce does with Extremis... Tony controls the damn **** with his mind. Bleeding Edge + being able to hack and shut down the armor, just like he did to Crimson Dynamo, = Iron Man stomp. I swear people's knowledge on Iron Man is reduced to the MMU

Iron Man is one of the better known heroes. I can tell you like Iron Man just by your name. People do know a lot about Iron Man because he is gigantic in popularity. I frankly barely know anything about Iron Man, because I find him boring.

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaperonyx:

He's incredibly boring I agree. Most of marvel characters are. DC have recently tried to downscale power to make storylines better, marvel continue to increase it.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Batman made many suits in his time like

Insider suit, Beyond suit, Sorrows suit, Zebra batsuit and that power suit he used to fought Superman.

With the power suit his punches actually made Superman bleed so Iron man's suit will be wrecked after a few suit. He can mix the Insider suit's agility and speed with Power suit's strength and durability so he would whoop Stark's as$

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

XBleeding_EdgeX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By XBleeding_EdgeX

Batman made many suits in his time like

Insider suit, Beyond suit, Sorrows suit, Zebra batsuit and that power suit he used to fought Superman.

With the power suit his punches actually made Superman bleed so Iron man's suit will be wrecked after a few suit. He can mix the Insider suit's agility and speed with Power suit's strength and durability so he would whoop Stark's as$

Iron Man created the Thorbuster, which knocked king thor on his ass and I believe drew blood from him as well. Not to mention it had the power to stop Mjolnir in it's tracks... Let's also mention the FiS Armor and him being able to physically move Odin with it. Which is a great feat in itself, considering Thanos blasting Odin couldn't get Odin to budge from where he stood.

Try harder.

Shamo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman has a chance at getting this. 5 weeks prep time should be enough

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@xbleeding_edgex: I know he created thor buster but he never beaten Rune King Thor with it, not even Classic Thor while Batman gave Superman a good fight without kryptonite

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leonkarlen123: Rune King Thor is way above Odin. Of course he couldn't beat him. What does that have to do with anything.

magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Batman he is a better fighter

Doctor_Fate500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man still wins.

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xbleeding_edgex:

ThorBuster worked by absorbing power from Thor. He also created hulk buster armour (would be the most use against a supes strength batman you'd think) and that failed spectacularly. It lasted what? 2 minutes? Thorbuster wouldn't work against anyone BUT Thor. And beating supes is pretty much the most impressive suit feat there is. He literally made supes look mortal without kryptonite.

dimitridkatsis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman has Starktech blueprints? Batman stomps.

XBleeding_EdgeX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By XBleeding_EdgeX

@clownprinceofcrime1995:

Before I even start... Batman had outside help when fighting superman is his DKR armor.... also Hulk, the Phoenix Force, The Serpents Worthy, and King Thor don't have exploitable weaknesses like magic, or a glowing green rock.

Thorbuster didn't work from "absorbing power from Thor" It worked because it had an asgardian crystal as the power source. Thor supplied Ironman with it as a deterrent from Nuclear energy, instead he made a "weapon" with it. IronMan was able to siphon the odinforce from Thor because of the crystal. Saying "it only works on Thor" is speculation. We don't know how close in proximity Tony has to be to be able to siphon the "force" from other asgardians. So we don't know the potential of the armor, but considering he could contend with thor without getting killed instantly is an ok feat. He was knocking King Thor around, tanking hits, and it looked like he got the better of Thor, that is before he ripped IM open like a tin can lol. However tt doesn't matter what "buster" armor there is, they're usually job fodder for the person going up against it, mainly to hype that character up.

Thorbuster would do better in battle against superman than Hulkbuster would... Considering the Hulk he fought (not counting WWH with HBv2) wasn't as mad so his strength levels aren't going to be around superman's, also the Thorbuster is basically powered by magic. Just to mention HulkBuster V2, WWH did stomp it, but it was sabotaged. Stark had a way to beat Hulk via nanite inject, but those weapons were damaged.

Then there's the Phoenix Killer... Which speaks for itself, because it's the only buster armor that sort of did it's job. and I'll firmly state the Phoenix Force>>>>> superman.

Also, the enchanted odin enhanced worthy FiS armor would be one of Tony's most powerful suits.

No Caption Provided

Also, using the DKR armor, lol... Is that even canon to the DCU(pre-52)? I don't even think it is, wasn't that a side story? So one could sit there and argue the what-if comic when Tony hacked Ziran's armor, and then powering it with the entire negative zone to basically create a cosmic buster armor, is a better feat than anything Bruce has done, armor wise possibly even hacking wise if we're not counting canon-feats.

Tony outshines Bruce in every category when it comes to making suits and fighting against them. It's kind of what he does primarily. 99% of the opponents IronMan faces are people who are stealing his tech and ideas. One more person stealing his tech isn't going to do anything more than Hammer, Crimson Dynamo, or the Mandarin couldn't do.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Dextersinister

@xbleeding_edgex:

Then there's the Phoenix Killer... Which speaks for itself, because it's the only buster armor that sort of did it's job. and I'll firmly state the Phoenix Force>>>>> superman.

Actually that would be a moment of stupidity for Tony.

He had help making the gun and this is important, had no idea what affect it would have and fired it at the Phoenix as it hovered above Earth anyway.

The phoenix is also easy to fragment, if it wanted to it could just re-assemble itself but it wanted hosts as shown in Uncanny the only time it voiced it's own thoughts. Emma was ripped or blown apart at least 3 times as a host, once by a mundane bomb and just reassembled herself.