Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 18

#1  Edited By ULTRAstarkiller
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Green Goblins terrorizing Gotham, he already beat Batman once, so Batman escaped to the Cave, he's fully rested and he and the Goblin are prepared to take each other on again. Can Batman defeat this threat 10x worse than the Joker

Both have two days Prep(he can get his Beyond or Insider Suit)(Goblin can booby trap buildings or do what he does)

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By ULTRAstarkiller

Come on guys this is a good one.

KraytRawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

OHHHHHH BATMAN HAS PREP, MIGHT AS WELL PUT HIM AGAINST THE ENTIRE SINISTER SIX WITH INFINITY GAUNTLETS !! no but seriously i think batman can take this, its his home turf. (6/10)

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This really isn't that good. It's been done before multiple times.

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Given Batman has preparation and experience fighting against Goblin, as well as a fully-charged Insider suit, Batman stands a good chance of taking the Goblin. Apparently the suit can even withstand a missile blast, so it certainly has durability. And with super-speed, he could match Gobby's reflexes. Then there's also the access to the variety of powers ranging from super-strength to invisibility to flight/teleportation. Granted the suit takes up a lot of energy, but I think Bats could absorb the Goblin's finger-blasts or even pumpkin bombs to repower his suit. With its capabilities, he should be able to incapacitate Osborn with his variety of powers and preparation.

Goblin's advantage however, lies in his own prep time and his lack of morals. I suppose he could (as you said) booby-trap buildings and lead Batman into difficult obstacles, but given that this is Batman's own city and his own propensity for escaping death-traps, I think Batman can overcome this. Another option I can think of is that Goblin could formulate some sort of weapon in preparation, like his hallucinogenic gas (though I don't think that would be effective, as nu-52 Batman can take Scarecrow's supertoxin - which Scarecrow himself needed to take precautions from). There's also Osborn's ruthlessness, as I think he'd go straight for the kill, so Batman would have to end this quickly and use the Insider's many powers to his advantage.

momo111191

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By momo111191

rofl bats stomps, hell think he would have won the first time. this is Gotham goblin has no chance.

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By Clark_EL

Batman FTW!

mrtrevorguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If batman didn't have the prep time Osborn would win but he does so Bruce pulls a win 7/10

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

iamthewolf88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Batman takes it. Both times.

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Might as well post this

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Norman wins. Superior stats and prep of his own let's not act like Bats is infallible with prep.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

Batman wins. He's better with prep and infallible with it to boot.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batman with prep

ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

Norman wins. Superior stats and prep of his own let's not act like Bats is infallible with prep.

Yep. I'll go with this.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@lone_wolf_and_cub said:

Yep. I'll go with this.

Haven't you heard? Batman with Prep > LT

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#19  Edited By Strider1992

@laflux: Yeah I heard but its kind of like fairies. If you say you don't believe in it then it tends to die out pretty fast.

Mortium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Mortium

Goblin is far superior physically to Bats, but I do not know anything about the suits... Without the the suits I think Gobby wins 7/10.

theDCkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#21  Edited By theDCkid

Bats wins.

ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

utkanflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 280

#24  Edited By utkanflash

@veshark said:

Given Batman has preparation and experience fighting against Goblin, as well as a fully-charged Insider suit, Batman stands a good chance of taking the Goblin. Apparently the suit can even withstand a missile blast, so it certainly has durability. And with super-speed, he could match Gobby's reflexes. Then there's also the access to the variety of powers ranging from super-strength to invisibility to flight/teleportation. Granted the suit takes up a lot of energy, but I think Bats could absorb the Goblin's finger-blasts or even pumpkin bombs to repower his suit. With its capabilities, he should be able to incapacitate Osborn with his variety of powers and preparation.

Goblin's advantage however, lies in his own prep time and his lack of morals. I suppose he could (as you said) booby-trap buildings and lead Batman into difficult obstacles, but given that this is Batman's own city and his own propensity for escaping death-traps, I think Batman can overcome this. Another option I can think of is that Goblin could formulate some sort of weapon in preparation, like his hallucinogenic gas (though I don't think that would be effective, as nu-52 Batman can take Scarecrow's supertoxin - which Scarecrow himself needed to take precautions from). There's also Osborn's ruthlessness, as I think he'd go straight for the kill, so Batman would have to end this quickly and use the Insider's many powers to his advantage.

This and

Batman with prep time...And he was fight one time against Goblin....He know very well this madness now...He can be ready now...And he can pick beyond or insider suit or his any suit.. This is advantage too.... And all this case livin' in gotham.... Bats know every inches of Gotham City... he can create and make excellent traps and tricks... He can take this match