Batman vs. Deadpool

This topic is locked from further discussion.

batpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By batpool

"3.Sabretooth beat Wolverine a couple of times...too.If Wolverine really wants to beat somebody in combat and there not outlandishly strong..there done."

--Okay, thats my point with Deadpool. It doesn't matter who whiped the floor with who. If Deadpool really /really/ tried(and wanted) Wayne dead, He would be.
Post Edited:2008-01-07 23:53:12

Avatar image for ultimatedeadpool
DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By DEADPOOL

Colt Python says:

"1.2 ton strength and speeds beyong olympic atheletes isn't enough to beat that Cat?2.So what...you said Deadpool was whiping the floor with Wolverine then post a scan that shows the exact opposite.3.Sabretooth beat Wolverine a couple of times...too.If Wolverine really wants to beat somebody in combat and there not outlandishly strong..there done."
  1. The ability to lift a mountain isn't enough for the Hulk to beat Spider-Man?

2. I wasn't trying to show Deadpool having an advantage over Wolverine, I was trying to show you (and others) that Deadpool allowed Wolverine to stab him.

3. Deadpool beat Sabretooth a couple times too. If Deadpool really wants to beat somebody in combat... they're done.

Post Edited:2008-01-08 00:19:01

batpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By batpool

DEADPOOL says:

"Colt Python says:
"1.2 ton strength and speeds beyong olympic atheletes isn't enough to beat that Cat?2.So what...you said Deadpool was whiping the floor with Wolverine then post a scan that shows the exact opposite.3.Sabretooth beat Wolverine a couple of times...too.If Wolverine really wants to beat somebody in combat and there not outlandishly strong..there done."
  1. The ability to lift a mountain isn't enough for the Hulk to beat Spider-Man?

2. I wasn't trying to show Deadpool having an advantage over Wolverine, I was trying to show you (and others) that Deadpool allowed Wolverine to stab him.

3. Deadpool beat Sabretooth a couple times too. If Deadpool really wants to beat somebody in combat... they're done.

Post Edited:2008-01-08 00:19:01"

----I agree 100%

batpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By batpool

Only if Deadpool wanted him to. I think that is what Deadpool and myself are trying to say, Deadpool would win if he was really trying.

DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By DEADPOOL

Colt Python says:

"1.That's different..the Hulk has the intellegence of a baby.Deadpool physically outclasses the Cat in every aspect of physical ability and he's a skilled merc.He's nowhere near dumb even though he's classified retarded.2.Ok..but you did Deadpool was whiping the floor with him.where's that scan?3.What I was saying about Wolverine is if Deadpool was able to die..Wolverine would have killed him already."
  1. You're thinking of old Hulk, the Hulk from the past 10-15 years has had the I.Q. of at least 80. Besides, Fabian Nicieza's writing is full of holes depending on whether he wants a good laugh or a serious fight. Deadpool already explained that everything he did while working for Cable (including fighting Cat, I assume) was just for kicks.

2. I'll do this last.

3. And vice-versa. In their first fight that I know of, Deadpool stabbed Wolverine in his lungs and left him for dead. If Wolverine wasn't a goldmine, they would have had to bring him back a year or two later, lol.

Here Deadpool's dancing around Wolverine.

First blood, if Wolverine didn't have that pesky healing factor, he'd be dead already... again.

Wolverine's retalitation... stabbing Deadpool in the shoulder, yet Deadpool not only gets away pretty quickly, but reveals that he could had gunned Wolverine down from the get-go.

Wolverine kicks him in the face and Deadpool breaks his ribs.

So except for the next one or two that's all talking, there's the two other pictures we posted. And here's the kicker, he wasn't even fighting Wolverine to kill him, his crazy therapist (Dr. Bong) convinced Deadpool that he should fight a super-hero, so Deadpool decided to fight Wolverine since he can take alot of punishment. P.S. Deadpool didn't have super strength in this fight either, he doesn't get the 2-ton boost until later.

Post Edited:2008-01-08 00:57:37

Csir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#56  Edited By Csir

Deadpool would win

batpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By batpool

Sure, Batman can do it....if Deadpool is playing around. If he isn't then I Suppose there would be Bat Family kabobs.

Eternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Eternus

Gambler says:

"This is the Cat. He's a normal human and the master of **ONE**style of Martial Arts.He owns Deadpool. Now was there anything in that scan, that Batman couldn't have done? Change out the throwing stars for bat-a-rangs and there's no difference, except Batman has mastered over 200 styles of Martial Arts and Cat has only mastered one."

(i took out the picture but) he ends up beating the cat. and in a battle batman would probably be screwed because of 1)deapools healing ability and 2) he does have a lot of skills. he is skilled with a blade and weapons so hes atleast as good in that and he can simply shoot bruce down.

basically it comes down to deadpool holding a gun over batman well hes on his knees saying

"bite this bat!"

Avatar image for legendary_bio_vishanti
Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Deadpool.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#60  Edited By Static Shock  Online

Batman would take this. It won't be easy though...

DEADPOOL says:

well, he and Black Panther fought evenly but they never "finished."

The Black Panther that Deadpool fought wasn't T'Challa. It was Killmonger. If it had been T'Challa, Deadpool would have gotten an @$$-whooping handed to him.

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By T.J. Magnum

batpool says:

"But, I think its a matter of Deadpool taking the fight seriously or not."

agreed

donkrieg76543

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By donkrieg76543

Deadpool

batpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By batpool

It seems Deadpool is out weighing Batman.

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By T.J. Magnum

i say batman

deadspider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By deadspider

deadpool would own

MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By MotorSteel

Gambler says:

"This is the Cat. He's a normal human and the master of **ONE**style of Martial Arts.He owns Deadpool. Now was there anything in that scan, that Batman couldn't have done? Change out the throwing stars for bat-a-rangs and there's no difference, except Batman has mastered over 200 styles of Martial Arts and Cat has only mastered one."

Batman uses katana?

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By T.J. Magnum

MotorSteel says:

"Gambler says:
"This is the Cat. He's a normal human and the master of **ONE**style of Martial Arts. He owns Deadpool. Now was there anything in that scan, that Batman couldn't have done? Change out the throwing stars for bat-a-rangs and there's no difference, except Batman has mastered over 200 styles of Martial Arts and Cat has only mastered one."
Batman uses katana?"

that's cat

methias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#68  Edited By methias

Deadpool would hand Batman his ass. And no, "prep time" would not help.

Eraser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Eraser

Gambler my friend, you just can't use one example of Deadpool getting defeated. For your one example of him losing, I could post dozens of him looking amazing. The same thing for Batman. Overall - who is better? I don't see Batman winning this.

DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By DEADPOOL

Eraser says:

"Gambler my friend, you just can't use one example of Deadpool getting defeated. For your one example of him losing, I could post dozens of him looking amazing. The same thing for Batman. Overall - who is better? I don't see Batman winning this."

I agree with this. Just a few months ago Black Panther put Silver Surfer in a hammerlock, does that mean Black Panther can put Superman and Hulk in hammerlocks aswell? Probably not.

And Fabian Nicieza's writing for Deadpool is hypocritical depending on if he wanted a serious moment or a humorous moment. In one issue Deadpool can withstand enough tranquilizer to put down multiple elephants (such as in his encounter with House of M Mr. Sinister), but in another issue he gets put down by numerous tranquilizers that can only put down several humans (such as in the Civil War crossover). In one issue he gets stabbed through the heart and keeps going at full momentum (his second fight with Taskmaster, and when helping Captain America), but in another he gets stabbed and becomes temporarily debilitated (in his first fight with the Cat).

Those are just some examples, but Fabian basically remembered or forgot Deadpool's abilities depending on the situation.

Post Edited:2008-01-29 14:24:51

methias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By methias

DEADPOOL says:

"Eraser says:
"Gambler my friend, you just can't use one example of Deadpool getting defeated. For your one example of him losing, I could post dozens of him looking amazing. The same thing for Batman. Overall - who is better? I don't see Batman winning this."
I agree with this. Just a few months ago Black Panther put Silver Surfer in a hammerlock, does that mean Black Panther can put Superman and Hulk in hammerlocks aswell? Probably not. And Fabian Nicieza's writing for Deadpool is hypocritical depending on if he wanted a serious moment or a humorous moment. In one issue Deadpool can withstand enough tranquilizer to put down multiple elephants (such as in his encounter with House of M Mr. Sinister), but in another issue he gets put down by numerous tranquilizers that can only put down several humans (such as in the Civil War crossover). In one issue he gets stabbed through the heart and keeps going at full momentum (his second fight with Taskmaster, and when helping Captain America), but in another he gets stabbed and becomes temporarily debilitated (in his first fight with the Cat).
Those are just some examples, but Fabian basically remembered or forgot Deadpool's abilities depending on the situation.
Post Edited:2008-01-29 14:24:51"

Yep, most of the time Wade is used for comic relief first, and as an actual character second.

DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By DEADPOOL

Methias says:

"Yep, most of the time Wade is used for comic relief first, and as an actual character second."

Unfortunately. Can't writers just make him both? Joe Kelly, Mark Waid, and Gail Simone were the best; they'd make you go "wow" and "haha" at the same time, combining to make some kind of Gorilla mating call as a result. I like Fabian Nicieza's writing alot too, but his Deadpool is too inconsistent, as I've stated above.

Post Edited:2008-01-29 14:50:25

methias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By methias

DEADPOOL says:

"Methias says:
"Yep, most of the time Wade is used for comic relief first, and as an actual character second."
Unfortunately. Can't writers just make him both? Joe Kelly, Mark Waid, and Gail Simone were the best; they'd make you go "wow" and "haha" at the same time, ultimately making some kinda of Gorilla mating call as a result. I like Fabian Nicieza's writing alot too, but his Deadpool is too inconsistent, as I've stated above.
Post Edited:2008-01-29 14:49:45"

Have you checked out Wolverine: Origins #21? Our first taste of what Wade will be in his new ongoing.

DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By DEADPOOL

Methias says:

"Have you checked out Wolverine: Origins #21? Our first taste of what Wade will be in his new ongoing."

Not yet, I'm heading to the comic shop on the 31st though.

methias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By methias

DEADPOOL says:

"Methias says:
"Have you checked out Wolverine: Origins #21? Our first taste of what Wade will be in his new ongoing."
Not yet, I'm heading to the comic shop on the 31st though."

I liked it, I would be interested to see what other Wilson fans think

DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By DEADPOOL

Methias says:

"DEADPOOL says:
"Methias says:

I liked it, I would be interested to see what other Wilson fans think"

I'll be quick to comment after I read it... I'd probably like it though, someone would have to really F-up before I dislike Deadpool.

batpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By batpool

DEADPOOL says:

"Methias says:
"DEADPOOL says:
"Methias says:

I'll be quick to comment after I read it... I'd probably like it though, someone would have to really F-up before I dislike Deadpool."

Don't. I got it. Its one of those, make Deadpool look as insane and annoying as possible-comics. Not one of the, hey, its the cool Deadpool that is a bad ass assassin and comedian. Personally, I wasn't fond of the way it made him look, but there were some pretty funny parts in it.

DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By DEADPOOL

batpool says:

"DEADPOOL says:
"Methias says:
"DEADPOOL says:
"Methias says:

I'll be quick to comment after I read it... I'd probably like it though, someone would have to really F-up before I dislike Deadpool."

Don't. I got it. Its one of those, make Deadpool look as insane and annoying as possible-comics. Not one of the, hey, its the cool Deadpool that is a bad ass assassin and comedian. Personally, I wasn't fond of the way it made him look, but there were some pretty funny parts in it."

I just got it, and I agree. I also dislike the art.

speedlgt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By speedlgt

Smoke Shade says:

"ok sorry dude, no i just wanted to see people defend batman because imo he is overrated, yes he is a great martial artist im not taking that away, but i mean everyone says if he plans out a fight he will win. my argument is that there is no way he can predict everybodys moves. guys like the punisher, deadpool and captin america have seen wars and know the best thing going into a fight is being unpredictable. there for there is no way he could ever plan to beat on of them. im not saying he cant win, all im saying for thses guys are rated at the top of the fighting skills class in the marvel U. to me batman has no one who can challenge him in the DC U. thats why i say Deadpool only because he has powers and batman dont."

OK do you see this is the problem you have made a thread with the sole point being to take and established hero like BATMAN down a notch. And you choose a hero who is loved like a cult icon deadpool. Its the same as saying I want boba fett (another cult hero) vs luke skywalker. its clear who is more powerful but everyone will say boba. NOw back to the topic what is point of makeing a thread to screw over a hero? if that was the case I would make a HULK vs God thread everyday cause I think hulk is a stupid hero. But I dont do it.

methias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By methias

speedlgt says:

"Smoke Shade says:
"ok sorry dude, no i just wanted to see people defend batman because imo he is overrated, yes he is a great martial artist im not taking that away, but i mean everyone says if he plans out a fight he will win. my argument is that there is no way he can predict everybodys moves. guys like the punisher, deadpool and captin america have seen wars and know the best thing going into a fight is being unpredictable. there for there is no way he could ever plan to beat on of them. im not saying he cant win, all im saying for thses guys are rated at the top of the fighting skills class in the marvel U. to me batman has no one who can challenge him in the DC U. thats why i say Deadpool only because he has powers and batman dont."
OK do you see this is the problem you have made a thread with the sole point being to take and established hero like BATMAN down a notch. And you choose a hero who is loved like a cult icon deadpool. Its the same as saying I want boba fett (another cult hero) vs luke skywalker. its clear who is more powerful but everyone will say boba. NOw back to the topic what is point of makeing a thread to screw over a hero? if that was the case I would make a HULK vs God thread everyday cause I think hulk is a stupid hero. But I dont do it. "

The difference is that the cult hero is also vastly more powerful than the established hero...

DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By DEADPOOL

Batman has peak human strength (600 or 700 pounds?), speed, stamina, reflexes, coordination, and healing. He's a master ::coughbullshitcough:: of 200 martial arts, and he has various gadgets like baterangs and flash bombs. He's also a genius.

Deadpool can lift 4,000 pounds, his speed and reflexes are greater than even the finest human athlete, his coordination is almost as good as Bullseye's, and his healing... well, I'll touch on this last. Deadpool is one of the greatest martial-artists in Marvel, being better than even Wolverine who has over 100 years of fighting experience. For gadgets he has grenades, assault rifles, handguns, daggers, swords, and a teleporter. And despite however goofy he acts, he's pretty intelligent.

Healing factor/immortality.

Honestly, I don't think Batman has it in him to do what's necessary to actually take Deadpool down, his only chance is to trap him somehow.

Post Edited:2008-02-01 14:58:38

batpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By batpool

Agreed.

Plus, you really can't say that Batman isn't a cult character anyway.

methias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By methias

DEADPOOL says:

"Batman has peak human strength (600 or 700 pounds?), speed, stamina, reflexes, coordination, and healing. He's a master ::coughbullshitcough:: of 200 martial arts, and he has various gadgets like baterangs and flash bombs. He's also a genius. Deadpool can lift 4,000 pounds, his speed and reflexes are greater than even the finest human athlete, his coordination is almost as good as Bullseye's, and his healing... well, I'll touch on this last. Deadpool is one of the greatest martial-artists in Marvel, being better than even Wolverine who has over 100 years of fighting experience. For gadgets he has grenades, assault rifles, handguns, daggers, swords, and a teleporter. And despite however goofy he acts, he's pretty intelligent. Healing factor/immortality.
Honestly, I don't think Batman has it in him to do what's necessary to actually take Deadpool down, his only chance is to trap him somehow.
Post Edited:2008-02-01 14:58:38"

That was an awesome issue.

speedlgt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By speedlgt

Batman has healing now also. In any case I see batman winning.

Eraser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Eraser

Deadpool takes this. As good as Batman is, he is outclassed by various attributes. Deadpool has the tools to be Bats at his own game.

methias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By methias

Batman is a better strategist, but Deadpool is definitely on another level in every other way.

PS: did anyone notice how long this VS. has gotten when it's in his personal forum. LOL

batpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By batpool

Methias says:

"Batman is a better strategist, but Deadpool is definitely on another level in every other way.PS: did anyone notice how long this VS. has gotten when it's in his personal forum. LOL"

I wouldn't say that Batman is a better strategist really. Look at Deathstroke, Deadpool is supposed to be a knockoff of him. Deathstroke can plan out every possible outcome of every fight because he can plan out every possible move of every fight. See in DC's Identity Crisis and in Green Arrow (2nd Series)#69-71. Constantly 10 steps ahead. Maybe Deadpool is like him in that sense as well, they just haven't brought that to light yet...then again maybe not. Im not saying thats how it is, I am just saying it should be considered.
Post Edited:2008-02-04 15:00:33

methias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By methias

batpool says:

"Methias says:
"Batman is a better strategist, but Deadpool is definitely on another level in every other way. PS: did anyone notice how long this VS. has gotten when it's in his personal forum. LOL"
I wouldn't say that Batman is a better strategist really. Look at Deathstroke, Deadpool is supposed to be a knockoff of him. Deathstroke can plan out every possible outcome of every fight because he can plan out every possible move of every fight. See in DC's Identity Crisis and in Green Arrow (2nd Series)#69-71. Constantly 10 steps ahead. Maybe Deadpool is like him in that sense as well, they just haven't brought that to light yet...then again maybe not. Im not saying thats how it is, I am just saying it should be considered.
Post Edited:2008-02-04 15:00:33"

I guess he might be, but mostly it seems like a cross between random chance and the fact that he is basically unbeatable that keeps him going.

DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By DEADPOOL

Methias says:

"batpool says:
"Methias says:
"Batman is a better strategist, but Deadpool is definitely on another level in every other way. PS: did anyone notice how long this VS. has gotten when it's in his personal forum. LOL"

I guess he might be, but mostly it seems like a cross between random chance and the fact that he is basically unbeatable that keeps him going."

Or maybe he's so insane that he doesn't realize he's doing it? lol.

methias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By methias

DEADPOOL says:

"Methias says:
"batpool says:
"Methias says:
I guess he might be, but mostly it seems like a cross between random chance and the fact that he is basically unbeatable that keeps him going."
Or maybe he's so insane that he doesn't realize he's doing it? lol."

Could be. Then again, he is aware of what the writers are thinking of doing, so it is kind of like he is precognitive.

Ronin Ashcroft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Ronin Ashcroft

I would have to go with Batman. Even though he doesn't have the powers he is smarter and DP would talk alot. Batman would be able to use that dialoge to distract him and his gagits would also help. He has fought superman and taken him by suprise i think he could find a way to get the upper had with a guy like DP.

Don't get me wrong DP is awsome i really like the guy and like even more the rummors of Ryan Renyolds play him in the Wolverine movie

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#92  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Ronin Ashcroft says:

"I would have to go with Batman. Even though he doesn't have the powers he is smarter and DP would talk alot. Batman would be able to use that dialoge to distract him and his gagits would also help. He has fought superman and taken him by suprise i think he could find a way to get the upper had with a guy like DP. Don't get me wrong DP is awsome i really like the guy and like even more the rummors of Ryan Renyolds play him in the Wolverine movie"

aGREED.

methias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By methias

Vance Astro says:

"Ronin Ashcroft says:
"I would have to go with Batman. Even though he doesn't have the powers he is smarter and DP would talk alot. Batman would be able to use that dialoge to distract him and his gagits would also help. He has fought superman and taken him by suprise i think he could find a way to get the upper had with a guy like DP. Don't get me wrong DP is awsome i really like the guy and like even more the rummors of Ryan Renyolds play him in the Wolverine movie"
aGREED."

You guys do realize that Deadpool's talking only annoys and distracts other people right. Not him. The only chance Batman would have is if he surprised Deadpool and managed to hit him with some high explosive before DP knew they were fighting. Any other circumstances and Bruce gets chopped into bits.

batpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By batpool

Methias says:

"Vance Astro says:
"Ronin Ashcroft says:
aGREED."

You guys do realize that Deadpool's talking only annoys and distracts other people right. Not him. The only chance Batman would have is if he surprised Deadpool and managed to hit him with some high explosive before DP knew they were fighting. Any other circumstances and Bruce gets chopped into bits."

Correct.

rellik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By rellik

Batman!!!

Zenma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Zenma

BATMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 52

#97  Edited By EganTheVile1

Hmmm, batarang VS sub-machine gun, normal human VS guy who can heal from virtually anything, let me think about that one for.... DEADPOOL FREAKING DUH!

methias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By methias

eganthevile1 says:

"Hmmm, batarang VS sub-machine gun, normal human VS guy who can heal from virtually anything, let me think about that one for.... DEADPOOL FREAKING DUH!"

Exactly.

MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By MotorSteel

Gambler says:

Would batman really kill someone? I mean He used a aword to stab someone in the chest, which he didnt know had regen, and intended to kill him, would he do that?
Post Edited:2008-03-04 00:20:36

Avatar image for alexander_anderson
Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Gambler says:

The Cat is a Shang-Chi level fighter, putting him squarely in Marvel's top tier. He'd more than hold his own against Batman. He also knows who Deadpool is and what his powers are, which is not a luxury Batman has here. As has been mentioned previously, he has gear Batman doesn't have. Finally, posting one scan of Deadpool losing a random fight does not prove anything. Scans posted since have already contradicted the portrayal of his abilities shown in the above scan.

He's stronger, faster, much tougher and more lethal than Batman. Just because he lost to one of Marvel's best martial artists in one instance doesn't mean he won't maul the hell out of Bruce most of the time. Anyone who can throw down with Wolverine and Sabretooth won't be bulldozed by Batman.