Batman vs Cassandra Cain; Can she do it?

• 160 results
renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By renamed040924

@KnightRise said:

@nickzambuto said:

Obviously if Bruce goes toe to toe with her he'll lose.

But Batman wouldn't do that. I honestly believe that, with gadgets and stealth, he can take her down.

Prove it, Bruce's showings vs Cassandra's showings. How would Bruce fare against the body reading technique?

You may of misread my post. I'm saying Bruce CAN'T fair against the body reading technique, nor does he stand a chance against Cassy's speed or skill. If he goes toe to toe with her, he loses no question.

HOWEVER, if he opts to use stealth, as he normally does, than he can certainly sneak up on Cass and possibly take her down like that. Gadgets don't hurt either.

Om4zd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Om4zd

Batman.

KnightRise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By KnightRise

@nickzambuto said:

@KnightRise said:

@nickzambuto said:

But Batman wouldn't do that. I honestly believe that, with gadgets and stealth, he can take her down.

Prove it, Bruce's showings vs Cassandra's showings. How would Bruce fare against the body reading technique?

You may of misread my post. I'm saying Bruce CAN'T fair against the body reading technique, nor does he stand a chance against Cassy's speed or skill. If he goes toe to toe with her, he loses no question.

HOWEVER, if he opts to use stealth, as he normally does, than he can certainly sneak up on Cass and possibly take her down like that. Gadgets don't hurt either.

Ha I was actually asking you to provide context. I'm genuinely stumped thats why I made the thread.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#54  Edited By Killemall

Deathstroke definitely though she could.

Also batman's continuity is unaffected by the new 52.

KnightRise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By KnightRise

@Killemall said:

Deathstroke definitely though she could.

Also batman's continuity is unaffected by the new 52.

Not all the way revealed yet, so only use feats from preNew 52. None of the badassery shown in current titles.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#56  Edited By Killemall

@KnightRise said:

Not all the way revealed yet, so only use feats from preNew 52. None of the badassery shown in current titles.

Its was a part of conversation after one of the Batman and Robin issue where the writers themselves said Batman's continuity was not affected. I think that counts as an official statement.

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By HBKTimHBK

Bruce wins, due to equipment and setting.

Kinasin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Kinasin_

@nickzambuto said:

@KnightRise said:

@nickzambuto said:

He can't fair against it even though he already has twice? Batman defeated cassie twice during the process of training her. He also defeated her father David Cain.

KnightRise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By KnightRise

@Kinasin_ said:

@nickzambuto said:

@KnightRise said:

@nickzambuto said:

He can't fair against it even though he already has twice? Batman defeated cassie twice during the process of training her. He also defeated her father David Cain.

Scans please

Goji64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#60  Edited By Goji64

This could go either way, but yeah I'm gonna have to go with Bruce.

NEEK_03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By NEEK_03

@BringnIt said:

I believe with gear and all that, Bruce should take her.

this except change should to WOULD

cuz of this:

@Kinasin_said:

She'll lose. Batman always outclassed her, or matched her.

http://s289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/Martial%20Arts/Training/?action=view&current=detective734-cain1.jpg

http://s289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/Martial%20Arts/Training/?action=view&current=detective734-cain2.jpg

http://s289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/Martial%20Arts/Training/?action=view&current=detective734-cain2.jpg#!oZZ9QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs289.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fll223%2Fdarknight2k%2FMartial%2520Arts%2FTraining%2F%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3Ddetective734-cain3.jpg

http://s289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/Martial%20Arts/Training/?action=view&current=detective734-cain4.jpg

http://s289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/Martial%20Arts/Training/?action=view&current=detective734-cain2.jpg#!oZZ11QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs289.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fll223%2Fdarknight2k%2FMartial%2520Arts%2FTraining%2F%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3Ddetective734-cain5.jpg

http://s289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/Martial%20Arts/Training/?action=view&current=detective734-cain2.jpg#!oZZ12QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs289.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fll223%2Fdarknight2k%2FMartial%2520Arts%2FTraining%2F%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3Ddetective734-cain6.jpg

if he can negate her body reading via smoke bombs or something else:

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/batcd127-1.jpg

TAneT62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By TAneT62

She has a chance.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By jashro44

Cassandra wins. Batman has gone hand to hand against many human combatants I just don't see him using stuff like sonics. From what I have seen she has a better record against deathstroke and I have seen some impressive speed feats from her I am not even 100% certain batman can replicate.

NEEK_03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By NEEK_03

@jashro44: what speed feats could he not replicate?

also bruce outclasses her in strength and tactics, plus his standard gear is better.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#65  Edited By Stronger

Batman doesnt need gadgets to beat her

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By jashro44

@NEEK_03: These speed feats.That white blur in the first scan is batgirl, the next scans look at the distance from her and the man with the gun she then hits the guy in the face before the bullet reaches where she was standing, final one she punches a thug in the face and before he hits the ground she circles around him and punches the other from behind, and still while there in mid air she punches the third.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

As for those advantages you named for batman deathstroke had those same advantages in their first encounter and yet:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#67  Edited By darktiger

I think she can do it

Cochise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Cochise

Batman wins the majority. He has better gear and uses it more often and more effectively. His stealth is better (especially when augmented by tech.) He has looked better in their sparring matches. He helped train her and knows her strengths and weaknesses better than she does his. Her body reading has never let her dominate him in the past. And when she lost the body reading he hit her at will, proving she has no speed advantage in combat; otherwise she'd still be able to dodge him.

chocobojam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By chocobojam

If this is all about martial arts, i dont think that batman can defeat cassandra. because i think cassandra is the best martial artist (with her insane speed, acrobatics, and body reading technique) in the whole DC universe, she even beat lady shiva in a death match fair and square.

robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By robertloucksjr

The Bat puts out a bunch of smoke grenades, reducing or removing Cassie's body reading. Should be a relatively quick triumph by Bats after that.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By jashro44

Cassandra cain. What happens in training sessions is pointless to bring up because there just that. What happened when Cassandra cain lost her body reading technique is also pointless to bring up because she has it here. She has better speed feats despite batman keeping up with her, she should be faster. Batman has shown he can stalemate her but as far as I am concerned she has a better track record. And batman doesn't use his gadgets often against other martial artists.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Stronger

Batman wins.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By rolldestroyer

with his gear batman should win

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By saiyan_earthling

Batman should be able to win if he finds a way to beat her.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What's up with those who said Cassandra stomps.?

Cassandra relys to much on her precog abilities.Once she loses them,she seems like a barely average fighter.She lost to Tim Drake,Nightwing etc and she was easily stomped by Batman.And he didn't even try.....

Now let's take a look at their past encounters.They have stalemated once and they where both holding back.Batman also thrashed her in a sparring session.

Cassandra Cain has beaten Lady Shiva twice.Batman only once.Anyway,Batman can keep up with her speed and fighting ability.

Pure h2h,IMO it's a stalemate.If they both fought without holding back it would end as a stalemate or Batman would win.He knows her,her moves and what she can do.He can manipulate her,tire her etc.

Batman should wins like a 5.5-6/10.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By jashro44
@jashro44 said:

Cassandra cain. What happens in training sessions is pointless to bring up because there just that. What happened when Cassandra cain lost her body reading technique is also pointless to bring up because she has it here. She has better speed feats despite batman keeping up with her, she should be faster. Batman has shown he can stalemate her but as far as I am concerned she has a better track record. And batman doesn't use his gadgets often against other martial artists.

I stand by this.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By rolldestroyer

@jashro44:

nice scans. though the blur seems quite odd, are you sure it's cass who did the feat? because the blur looks white, and the girl (whom i dont know) wears white, furthermore this is not a street level speed feat at all, it's more like a superman speed feat because it seems the wind behind the speed has some effect on the guards.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rolldestroyer: Yea I am pretty sure it was cass who was the white streak because the guy says "I have seen what you did to my guards". I don't think thats a beyond street level feat. Black panther did the same thing before so this isn't exactly an isolated incident that just cass did that. Its really impressive but its not something that just cass can do.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Stronger

@jashro44: Stll I haven't seen anything from Cassandra Batman cannot keep up with....

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@rolldestroyer: Yea I am pretty sure it was cass who was the white streak because the guy says "I have seen what you did to my guards". I don't think thats a beyond street level feat. Black panther did the same thing before so this isn't exactly an isolated incident that just cass did that. Its really impressive but its not something that just cass can do.

alright, seems like cass has quite a big speed advantage on bruce, that's certainly the best speed feat ive seen from a human.

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 9

No. Batman is more superior than her in strength and experience being of an elderly age, theoretically thinking.

However, as Oracle she might have what it takes to defeat him.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By jashro44

@stronger said:

@jashro44: Stll I haven't seen anything from Cassandra Batman cannot keep up with....

Do you have feats to match the ones all ready posted?

@jashro44 said:

alright, seems like cass has quite a big speed advantage on bruce, that's certainly the best speed feat ive seen from a human.

Yea its a good one. I think her speed and skill give her the win on batman.

No. Batman is more superior than her in strength and experience being of an elderly age, theoretically thinking.

This is the wrong batgirl. The one that is being discussed is cassandra cain.

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 9

@jashro44 said:

Lol, hardly even took notice..Once I heard Batgirl my mind switched to Barbara Gordon instead :P

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: What are the feats you posted?

Stalemating a holding back Deathstroke? Deathstroke himself noted that Batman was the greatest adversairy he has ever faced.His wounds where so bad that even a tied up guy with like average skill and no feats was able to kick the crap out of him.

Blitzing some guards???It's not even for sure that this is Cassandra Cain......Anyway even if it is....

Batman is able too avoid Dr.Light light beams.I 've never seen a street level gay dodging something as fast as light......

Batman has also caught up with a car while on foot.

And seriously,.....Dodging bullets and beating some thugs.....Please....i have scans of Nightwing better than the ones you posted.Cassandra has a lot of feats.,but Batman is in the game way more years than her....

If you want some Batman feats check out this,because I am bored....

http://batmanfeats.blogspot.gr/

It contains nearly evry single Batman feat ever.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stronger:

What are the feats you posted?

Stalemating a holding back Deathstroke? Deathstroke himself noted that Batman was the greatest adversairy he has ever faced.His wounds where so bad that even a tied up guy with like average skill and no feats was able to kick the crap out of him.

He wasn't holding back and Slade said batman was "better then the best" decades ago. His word means nothing as had never even heard of cassandra cain. Fact is batman has never done that well against Slade and cass has. Her track record is better then his and her body reading ability doesn't even work on Slade.

Blitzing some guards???It's not even for sure that this is Cassandra Cain......Anyway even if it is....

It is cassandra. The guy clearly states cass is the one who did that. And when has batman ever turned into a white streak and actually managed to move people back just by passing by them?

Batman is able too avoid Dr.Light light beams.I 've never seen a street level gay dodging something as fast as light......

He dodged the aim and not the actual beams so not impressive. When characters dodge bullets and such it is assumed they are dodging the aim and not the actual bullet. Its the same thing here. Unless it is clearly shown he is dodging the beam after it is fired he isn't. Why do you think deadshot has been able to tag batman?

I don't see how that is more impressive then any of the feats I posted. I have a scan of her out pacing a bullet.

And seriously,.....Dodging bullets and beating some thugs.....Please....i have scans of Nightwing better than the ones you posted

How is out pacing a bullet and beating it to its mark not impressive? And she knocked 2 guys on the ground before the first guy even hit the ground and she even had enough time to literally run a circle around them in that time.

I have all ready seen this link before. Its been known to take showings out of context (for example when they say batman made darkseid bleed with a kick they don't mention he was depowered and they have scans of batman odyssey). This isn't evidence.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

Lol, hardly even took notice..Once I heard Batgirl my mind switched to Barbara Gordon instead :P

LOL no problem it happens.

GhostofOnyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'd have to say batman.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GhostofOnyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@ghostofonyx said:

I'd have to say batman.

Reason?

Overall I'd say Bruce has more expireince and also considering the setting stealth also has to play a role as well.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@ghostofonyx said:

I'd have to say batman.

Reason?

Overall I'd say Bruce has more expireince and also considering the setting stealth also has to play a role as well.

Experience doesn't mean much in comics. David cain is more experienced then either and they both have defeated him. Ras al ghual is more experienced but batman still defeats him. So batmans experience isn't really a big advantage on Cass as the level of experience she has is good enough. They seem to begin visible so all though stealth is possible I think Cass would be on him before it comes to that.

GhostofOnyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By GhostofOnyx

It has been said that bats has been trained in every martial art in the world so I would imagine that that would give him an advantage over Cass though according to the site wiki on her she has been trained in by Bronze Tiger and the likes so yeah.

Erick_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Erick_Williams

My money is on Bruce

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By jashro44

It has been said that bats has been trained in every martial art in the world so I would imagine that that would give him an advantage over Cass though according to the site wiki on her she has been trained in by Bronze Tiger and the likes so yeah.

She has the ability to replicate martial arts. She has stolen a move from shadow thief (I think it was shadow thief I could be wrong) and bronze tiger. She can copy any one of his styles sort of like taskmaster only more serious.

My money is on Bruce

Reason?

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By russellmania77

oooh... im not touching this subject at all

IRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By IRS

I could be wrong but I remember scans with them fighting in the batcave. Bruce admits she's better at hand-to-hand but baman wins cause he's better with gadgets and fighting dirty.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@stronger:

What are the feats you posted?

He wasn't holding back and Slade said batman was "better then the best" decades ago. His word means nothing as had never even heard of cassandra cain. Fact is batman has never done that well against Slade and cass has. Her track record is better then his and her body reading ability doesn't even work on Slade.

It is cassandra. The guy clearly states cass is the one who did that. And when has batman ever turned into a white streak and actually managed to move people back just by passing by them?

He dodged the aim and not the actual beams so not impressive. When characters dodge bullets and such it is assumed they are dodging the aim and not the actual bullet. Its the same thing here. Unless it is clearly shown he is dodging the beam after it is fired he isn't. Why do you think deadshot has been able to tag batman?

I don't see how that is more impressive then any of the feats I posted. I have a scan of her out pacing a bullet.

And seriously,.....Dodging bullets and beating some thugs.....Please....i have scans of Nightwing better than the ones you posted

How is out pacing a bullet and beating it to its mark not impressive? And she knocked 2 guys on the ground before the first guy even hit the ground and she even had enough time to literally run a circle around them in that time.

I have all ready seen this link before. Its been known to take showings out of context (for example when they say batman made darkseid bleed with a kick they don't mention he was depowered and they have scans of batman odyssey). This isn't evidence.

1)First of all, Batman has done better against Slade anyway.At least Batman has beaten him once(maybe twice) and I remember it really well.Cassandra has never beaten Slade.Their fights are interrupted or stalemates and I still haven't seen him going all out on her like he did with Batman when he realized he was going to lose.....The body reading ability is another story.Cassandra without her body reading abilities lost to Nightwing,Tim Drake and also Batman.I also recall the Joker giving her a rough one.

2)Well,you think Cassandra is just going to bleetz him like that?Even a very young Bart Allen wasn't able to do this,if you want to consider feats.....Anyway IMO both feats are PIS feats since human people cannot do that.

3)I get your point.....Batman has also been able to do this..

No Caption Provided

Batman is clearly dodging the bullets after they are fired.

4)Well IMO catching up with a speeding car is an impressive feat as a very small number of people can do.

5)I can post Batman bullet dodging scans all day,if you want.I need to find some scans of new 52 young Bruce beating a whole bikers gang before they could even drop on the floor.Give me a while.....

6) Why did you brought up that PIS Darkseid crap anyway??We are arguing real sh!t here!:P(LOL sounded tough....:P)

I really can't see anything Bruce not doing anything Cass has ever done ,man.

I strongly believe Batman has a small majority due to vast strength and durability over her.Now about their speed,I think they are on the same level or Cass is slightly faster.

GhostofOnyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@ghostofonyx said:

She has the ability to replicate martial arts. She has stolen a move from shadow thief (I think it was shadow thief I could be wrong) and bronze tiger. She can copy any one of his styles sort of like taskmaster only more serious.

@erick_williams said:

My money is on Bruce

Reason?

OH S$!T. Did not know that. That fact actually might make me change my decision.

mhanuroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@irs: year two is not canon

Erick_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: He knows what she's capable off.
That will give bats the advantage

KnightRise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm enjoying this :) but my inbox isn't XP