• 103 results
ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@pope052 said:

@sheenlantern: Just as you told me "to keep hiding behind your opinion badge", you're now just "hiding behind the joking badge",

You've replied to people with the same, prick attitude if their answer doesn't agree with yours.

Don't keep saying that you're joking, you aren't funny for one thing, and secondly, you've gone beyond the point of your replies being taken as jokes anymore..

Oh wow, italics, fancy.

And I think you'll find the situation is slightly different than before, you see, I was actually joking, I don't acually think he's mentally impaired.

The difference is, you were wrong, and saying that it's your opinion does not make you right nor does it shield you from critizism.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go commit suicide out of sheer depression from you saying my jokes aren't funny D;

Thanks to God im fine, but you need to control that, because one day you will say that to a wrong person and he/she is going to feel bad.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pope052: Seriously dude, you're gonna get yourself banned if you don't stop with the swearing.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pope052: Well at least try at censor it or something.

I would really feel bad if you ended up getting banned because you could not control your emotions.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@pope052 said:

@ghostrider2: He's laughing because Batman snaps both Altair & Ezio's neck if they try to fight him head on...

He can laugh all he wants, but thats it.It's not like they don't know how to fight, they are really good(even without weapons) and they have good reflexes too.

I love the Assassin's Creed series, especially Ezio's story. I LOVE Ezio. I play Brotherhood all the time, because I don't have Revelations anymore... I said all that because I'm well versed on everyone's capabilities in AC.

And I can say, without a doubt in my mind, that neither Ezio nor Altair are gonna be able to beat Batman.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman stomps all three rounds easy. Hes way beyond anyone in ac.

TheInbetweener

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman.

I doubt Ezio would even get a hit on Batman and Batman has fought assassins that are 10 times worse than Ezio or any assassins in the Brotherhood for that matter.

Blackarcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#59  Edited By Blackarcher

Batman all 3

Billy_Brown56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Billy_Brown56

Okay. Batman would win DEFINITELY round 1 and 3. Ezio might win the 2nd round. But honestly, this isn't a fair fight, Ezio only has so much technology compared to Batman/ Bruce Wayne. If it came down to them with no technology, just fist to fist, Batman would win. If it came to smarts, Batman would also win. If it came down to Parkour, Batman would still win. There is honestly no scenario where Ezio comes out on top

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman all rounds.

Avatar image for OniLordAsmodeus
onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By onilordasmodeus

Ezio would beat Batman in round 1, and STOMP him with prep in round 2. Batman would win round 3.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By dondave

Batman

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By dondave

Batman

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ezio would beat Batman in round 1, and STOMP him with prep in round 2.

I know if I asked you to prove it you probably wouldn't, so I won't ask...............

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman all Rounds.

onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@onilordasmodeus said:

Ezio would beat Batman in round 1, and STOMP him with prep in round 2.

I know if I asked you to prove it you probably wouldn't, so I won't ask...............

Lol! I have no problem "proving" that Ezio would win since the OP said AC2 Ezio, and at the end of AC2, Ezio had an Apple. I don't care how smart Bats is, he's not beating an Apple...AT ALL (without prep).

I give Batmans his due in a random encounter, and I'll always say he'll has a chance cause he's the "got damn Batman", but if Ezio has prep he just stand a mile away and mind rapes Batman easy. If this is just "Ezio", and ACB and ACR can be taken into account, he wins by an even greater margin (if he has an Apple).

Batman would win R3 off top because he would know not to get close to Ezio, and would kill him with a satellite or something.

Anyway, Ezio wins R1 and 2 via the Apple of Eden he had in his possession at that time.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@onilordasmodeus: Are you saying Ezio has the apple as standard equipment? The apple was not standard equipment and he only ever used it at the end of Assassins Creed 2 to make a few doppelgangers, so it's not even relevant....unless you think he's going to use the apple like Desmond or Washington did, he has no reason to even get more than 3/10....Ezio isn't mind raping anyone, unless you wan't to post a vid of EZIO mindraping someone with the apple in ASSASSINS CREED TWO since....well you said it yourself...

"Lol! I have no problem "proving" that Ezio would win since the OP said AC2 Ezio, and at the end of AC2, Ezio had an Apple. I don't care how smart Bats is, he's not beating an Apple...AT ALL (without prep)."

Ezio loses all rounds

30KRobert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By 30KRobert

@ghostrider2: @pope052: @sheenlantern: Hey Lantern-boy, shut up , every thread you post in you somehow manage to get people angry, please, if you can avoid using words like retarded, dumb,stupid,and other hurtful words please do avoid them, because its not about being touchy, its about some brat who think he has the most elite opinion because he read a couple of comic books so he allows himself to talk to people like shit, guess what sherlock , no one gives the smallest shit about what you have to say, we talk about stuff here, you can debate, you can state your opinion, but do it politely, and even if someone is wrong, or a newbie to comics, help him learn, don't talk to him like trash, i hope you get the message because i come in peace, to show you how you act , and as much as i like your knowledge and opinions you can get dumb at times, and by dumb i mean a COMPLETE DOUCHBAG.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By SheenLantern

@30krobert: It entertains me how angry it makes people, including you.

So as long as you keep reacting like that, I will continue.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@30krobert: Great, countering what you're berating with pretty much the same thing? meaningless insults? Read the rules, then come back and follow through.

Insulting Users.

Insulting other users in any shape or form is not debating and will follow with a warning from the mods. Comicvine is a friendly site and we will enforce this rule to make sure it stays this way, if you can not debate civilly then this site is not the place for you. If the debate is getting heated walk away and alert a mod, do not insult back as this will just lead to you getting a warning as well.

Also, the only thing close to an insult SheenLantern made in THIS thread was this...

No way, there's no way anyone that stupid would be able to use a keyboard XD

now get over it and follow the forum rules.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman still wins, in a stomp, all rounds.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: Oh, so it's alright when other people do it but not when I do?

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: Oh, so it's alright when other people do it but not when I do?

If you read the post correctly you'd see how both of you were in the wrong, him more so than you. You can interpret it however you want to.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: Oh, right ._.

It would probably help if I read things before replying to them...

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

30KRobert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sheenlantern: iam not angry at all.. iam just clarifying things for you, if you want to continue it then continue it.. but know that your arguments would make much more impact on people if you avoid using insulting language

@ancient_0f_days:as for you my dear friend, i wasn't insulting him, saying that no one gives a shit about what he is saying is my opinion, and probably one close to be a fact , as well as me thinking he is a brat, iam no worse than him nor iam better than him, iam just trying to make him understand something he clearly hasn't already, so please spare me the lectures

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@30krobert said:

iam just trying to make him understand something he clearly hasn't already,

It's probably best to mention that you are like the 90th person on this site alone who has tried to do that.

30KRobert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By 30KRobert

@sheenlantern: which implies something about you, don't you think?

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By SheenLantern

@30krobert: About me? No, it shows that people are really, really easy to manipulate.

30KRobert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By 30KRobert

@sheenlantern: oh i see, so you're a "manipulator" than is that what its all about? what is the point of "manipulating" people? its a forum not the senate.. haha..

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

30KRobert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By 30KRobert

@sheenlantern: so you're basically a troll.. hmm i expected better from you lantern-boy.. have fun with your "laughs" and "manipulations" iam sure they make your parents proud in the education they gave you.. to make fun of someone for a laugh.. iam done.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@30krobert: Ouch, you really showed me.

I especially like your hypocritical jab at my education, when you can't even spell or use proper grammar.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days:as for you my dear friend, i wasn't insulting him, saying that no one gives a shit about what he is saying is my opinion, and probably one close to be a fact , as well as me thinking he is a brat, iam no worse than him nor iam better than him, iam just trying to make him understand something he clearly hasn't already, so please spare me the lectures

You called him a brat, dumb and a "douche" bag. Saying that "no one give's the smallest sh*t about what he has to say" is not only untrue but unnecessary and can also be seen as an insult. On top of all this you continually use profane language which is also against forum rules. (things like ass and damn go unpunished because...think of it as a PG movie, I've heard ass and damn in PG movies, you never hear sh*t, b*tch, d*ck, p*ssy, c*nt, f*ggot, or f*ck in em though, same principle here)

Watch Your Language (and Attitude)

Just like the rest of the site, the Battle Forum is “Kid Friendly”. This means no cursing and no name calling. And while there’s no strict rule against having an attitude or being a jerk, if you can’t discuss something without throwing insults you probably shouldn’t try. The attitude thing extends into being a gracious winner or loser. If, after a long debate, you find that your position has withstood all attacks against it while the opposition’s hasn’t, there’s no need to be obnoxious about it. If it turns out that you were wrong the whole time, don’t get mad, just accept it. These things really aren’t important enough to get bent out of shape over.

Not saying you're the only one breaking this rule here but you have done so more than Sheenlantern, the person you are so hellbent on accusing. I'll just quote you and bold/underline it all since you seem to forget what you type....

Hey Lantern-boy, shut up , every thread you post in you somehow manage to get people angry, please, if you can avoid using words like retarded, dumb,stupid,and other hurtful words please do avoid them, because its not about being touchy, its about some bratwho think he has the most elite opinion because he read a couple of comic books so he allows himself to talk to people like shit, guess what sherlock , no one gives the smallest shit about what you have to say, we talk about stuff here, you can debate, you can state your opinion, but do it politely, and even if someone is wrong, or a newbie to comics, help him learn, don't talk to him like trash, i hope you get the message because i come in peace, to show you how you act , and as much as i like your knowledge and opinions you can get dumb at times, and by dumb i mean a COMPLETE DOUCHBAG.

Now, I'm sure we don't wan't flags raised and mods included. So, I'm not going to flag anyone....cus that'd mean you, Pope, and Sheen are probably going to get warnings.....I suggest you change your attitude and stop trying to change or police people here, it won't work. You aren't a mod, not an admin, no one you approach like that will listen to you the way you want them to and they will attack you back, scold you or laugh at you, as proven here. As long as it isn't you getting verbally assaulted or personally offended, you keep to yourself and contact a mod or try to defuse the situation without being a hypocrite and starting a flame war ...

But hey, this is all advice, take it or leave it.

30KRobert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sheenlantern: iam sorry that English isn't my primary language.. but i try my best to write well, and either you try to act silly or you really don't know the difference between education you get in school and education your parents give you.. which is values and how to be a good human being, not proper grammar or spelling...

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By SheenLantern

@30krobert: I thought you said you were done? I guess it really is impossible to resist arguing with me.

What does education even have to do with this? I get straight A's.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I say this thread be locked, I haven't seen a single legitimate argument for why Ezio would win here......

Ezio loses all rounds

CHUCKY47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By MethoKi
Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

have any of you played assassin's creed?

if batman has no prep he's going to get assassinated, that's what assassins do. they don't walk up to you in an obvious animal themed costume, they blend in with the crowd, they are inconspicuous. also you people underestimate ezio's fighting ability, he is very skilled, and is not a clean fighter, his style IS fighting dirty, hidden knives, poisen, etc. i'd say

AS

AS

BM

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman still wins all rounds

onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By onilordasmodeus

@onilordasmodeus: Are you saying Ezio has the apple as standard equipment? The apple was not standard equipment and he only ever used it at the end of Assassins Creed 2 to make a few doppelgangers, so it's not even relevant....unless you think he's going to use the apple like Desmond or Washington did, he has no reason to even get more than 3/10....Ezio isn't mind raping anyone, unless you wan't to post a vid of EZIO mindraping someone with the apple in ASSASSINS CREED TWO since....well you said it yourself...

"Lol! I have no problem "proving" that Ezio would win since the OP said AC2 Ezio, and at the end of AC2, Ezio had an Apple. I don't care how smart Bats is, he's not beating an Apple...AT ALL (without prep)."

Ezio loses all rounds

I like how I, and you, can give Bats the benefit of the doubt that with prep he can do something stupid like get a satellite and kill Ezio from a far, but with prep Ezio doesn't know how to study the Apple (like Altair did) and beat Batman. Such hypocrisy.

I also like how you are trying to say Ezio wouldn't have an Apple as standard equipment in this fight even though it was in the game and he used it. I never said he had it through out the whole game, or that it was standard equipement, but the fact is he had it, and the OP didn't restrict what he could have from that game. The OP said "Ezio from AC2", not Ezio from AC2 with restrictions, therefore the Apple is in, and therefore Batman would loose.

TJSH96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How is this even an argument? How is this even a debate? Why is this thread not locked because of it being a horrible mis-match?

Batman utterly destroy Ezio in all rounds because Batman is MUCH stronger, faster, more durable, more intelligent, richer and Batman has access to more resources. Batman wins.

End of discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e291995a18d6
deactivated-5e291995a18d6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooldes: Yeah, the only thing all those people who try to assassinate Batman are missing is antiquated weaponry.

Mattersuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Ezio
  2. Ezio
  3. Batman
Avatar image for deactivated-5e291995a18d6
deactivated-5e291995a18d6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattersuit: I would love for you to explain. Firstly, I need some bullet timing feats from Ezio. They need to be objects moving the speed of modern firearm projectiles. What's Ezio's best strength feat? Skill feat? Ect. There is literally no way Ezio wins a random encounter. He is inferior in every single way.

Mattersuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattersuit: I would love for you to explain. Firstly, I need some bullet timing feats from Ezio. They need to be objects moving the speed of modern firearm projectiles. What's Ezio's best strength feat? Skill feat? Ect. There is literally no way Ezio wins a random encounter. He is inferior in every single way.

Guns weren't really around for most of the Assassin's Creed games Ezio was in. He did block a bullet with the armour plate in his bracer for his hidden blade at some point, IIRC.
Strength feat wise, not sure, but he's not too far behind Bats.
Skill feat, he's managed to use the Apple of Eden just as well as Altair, but without the decades of research Altair needed to do on it. With one day of prep, he could pull his Apple on Bats. Probably the Staff too. Bats literally has no answer for the Apple or the Staff.

nightwing444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By nightwing444

Batman

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points