batman vs 100 walkers

tasir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By tasir

Bruce thought Atlanta was safe he went there with his standard gear and his surrounded quickly who will prevail

(Bruce does know how to kill them)

Update: since people are arguing i must state that the people infected are DEAD there is no cure but he still has morals

also this is the beginning of the outbreak hence why hes heading to Atlanta

@amaranth_strix (i cant comment reached my post limit blinding them breaking there legs and all that shit will do nothing they dont need to see him plus you cant knock them out by any means

ALSO they can break through skulls effortlessly im pretty sure they can do some heavy damage to his suit

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can the walkers even damage Batman's suit?

Regular humans can kill 10 or so walkers with knives and such Batman would take all 100 like it's a morning work out.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By uberhikari
Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

If he knows how to kill them he would put batarangs on his fist Wolverine claw style and start shredding through these zombies.

If Ninjas can't touch Bruce slow, dumb zombies won't be any trouble.

Perpetr8rMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think it becomes more, can just one get a lucky bite in, or in Walking Dead a Scratch is enough. If they surrounded him they could grab him remember while he is fast and strong.. there is multiple hands, unrestrained by the limiters our brains put on us to keep our muscles intact.. so it could get dicey. But I will go with Batman.. but I can't say if he wouldn't be bitten or scratched.

After all.. it just takes one of the 100 to have a good day.

DedrabbiT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DedrabbiT

make it 1000 son...

i'm jk... But Batsy probably could beat 100 walkers.

MasterdBater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think he could take them out.. but I think he would be infected by the end.

theDCkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Would Bat's even be willing to kill one?, assuming he knows trying to save them is a lost cause: he clears.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By MethoKi

I see him clearing.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

clears easily

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#11  Edited By Strider1992

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek said:

If he knows how to kill them he would put batarangs on his fist Wolverine claw style and start shredding through these zombies.

I'm not sure it would be within Bruce's morals to simply slaughter poor infected victims. Batman more than likely gets overwhelmed. I see his morals being his downfall.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Batman wins.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 the_stegman  Moderator

Bruce kills them, and they soon resurrect as Batmen.

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think he could take them out.. but I think he would be infected by the end.

rpottage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman studies the walkers then finds the disease with in them, studies it; and devices a cure to the disease which he can spread through the air and weather systems. Thus he cures all 100 zombies.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not sure it would be within Bruce's morals to simply slaughter poor infected victims. Batman more than likely gets overwhelmed. I see his morals being his downfall.

Now that you've brought that up, I could see that happening. Interesting factor. However, the OP has said he knows how to kill them, so that also implies that OP is making Bruce going directly for the kill-shots. Even if Batman isn't I could see his gadgets slowing down the zombies enough for Bruce to recuperate.

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman is fast enough to dispatch five zombies in the time it takes them to take a single step. He's not going to get surrounded and overwhelmed. The biggest problem I see here is stamina; does Bruce have the endurance to maintain top speed against 100 opponents for hours on end? Obviously Batman is not at all short on heart, but just a single slip up for one moment, can change everything.

If he has gear he stomps. If not... I'm not sure.

Nessy3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He could win without any gear what so ever. Think about some of Batman's feats; he defeats a dozen assassins at the same time in a few minutes. He could easily defeat 100 normal humans with gear (whom are stronger, faster and smarter than the zombies.

With a melee weapon Carl (an idiotic child) can kill many zombies. Children are more dangerous than these zombies. The only times people in the comic get overwhelmed is through massive amounts of stupidity/bad writing, they clear out groups of hundreds of zombies without effort often.

A closer battle would be Batman with gear vs 10,000 walkers in an open field where he is absolutely surrounded.

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ummm

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Strider1992

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: Even if he could fall back and recuperate to my knowledge Zombies are nigh-impossible to KO and when has Bruce ever displayed enough standard gear to incap 100 opponents.

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: Even if he could fall back and recuperate to my knowledge Zombies are nigh-impossible to KO and when has Bruce ever displayed enough standard gear to incap 100 opponents.

Every time he's appeared lol.

Seriously though, Batman can effortlessly snap the neck of large and healthy men with one punch. Rotted, slow, dumb and unarmed zombies are going to go down like chaff.

They're not going to bite him, scratch him, or probably even breath on him.

"How many seconds would it take Batman to kill a hundred zombies?" would have been a better battle in my opinion.

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rpottage said:

Batman studies the walkers then finds the disease with in them, studies it; and devices a cure to the disease which he can spread through the air and weather systems. Thus he cures all 100 zombies.

The Virus is incurable currently.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Strider1992

@amaranth_strix: Why would Batman kill them? Its outside his morals. Zombies are just victims of a plague. Why would Batman senselessly murder them. If his morals were off sure but with morals on he's not killing anyone.

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Amaranth

@strider92: Batman has a TV lol, he knows what a zombie is and he knows they're already dead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strider92 said:

I didn't say he had enough gear to hold off 100 zombies at once, but if he is in a tangle with a couple zombies, he could disorientate them momentarily in order to get his act together. His grappling gun would also help him evade zombies, as the undead have no counter against higher ground.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Strider1992

@amaranth_strix said:

@strider92: Batman has a TV lol, he knows what a zombie is and he knows they're already dead.

How? Even in Walking Dead its inferred that its a virus so forgive me if i'm wrong but Batman is far more likely to attempt to help them than he is to simply kill them. Give me one example of Batman simply killing something outright undead or otherwise. Especially as some of the Zombies will be children and innocent civilians. Batman would sooner take a bite than kill an innocent. Its not within his morals to simply kill them at all.

I didn't say he had enough gear to hold off 100 zombies at once, but if he is in a tangle with a couple zombies, he could disorientate them momentarily in order to get his act together. His grappling gun would also help him evade zombies, as the undead have no counter against higher ground.

Even if he did that he'd still need to incap them or at least put them out of the picture indefinitely and I don't see any of his standard gear or his fists accomplishing this considering Zombies can keep coming even after severe injuries. Perhaps he could incap a few but eventually he's going to run out of options.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If he has gear he stomps. If not... I'm not sure.

He has his gear.

Even if he did that he'd still need to incap them or at least put them out of the picture indefinitely and I don't see any of his standard gear or his fists accomplishing this considering Zombies can keep coming even after severe injuries. Perhaps he could incap a few but eventually he's going to run out of options.

I know that but at least there isn't a way for the zombies to really hurt Bruce at all. Batman is simply too fast and skilled for the slow zombies. Even the normal humans in The Walking Dead can avoid those guys and effortlessly take them out with small, bladed weapons. Granted they don't have as strict morals as Bruce, Batman could use his gear to get out of sticky situations. On top of that, the walkers can't hurt Batman at all as his suit is designed to withstand high temperature fire and bullets. Heck, if Bruce gets tired, he could zip-line up on top of a building, chill for a couple hours, then go back down and try and knockout the zombies once more (or he could, like stated above, nab one zombie, use his grappling gun to get away, and attempt to find a cure).

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Amaranth

@strider92: How? Because virtually everyone in the western world who watches TV knows zombies are dead, just as we know vampires are dead and so forth. The 'undead' are simply a part of our modern mythology, part of our folklore. Expecting Batman to somehow lack a critical portion of cultural knowledge.. well, I'd need some strong evidence to believe that he is ignorant of the basic facts about zombies.

rpottage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rpottage said:

The Virus is incurable currently.

If by currently you mean until Batman shows up to tackle the problem; then I agree.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amaranth_strix: What about the ones in Left 4 Dead? or 28 Days Later? or 28 Weeks Later? or Day of The Dead? or World War Z? and many other films. Those weren't undead simply infected. They were called Zombies simply because they exhibit the same characteristics. There is just as much lore on simple infected as there is on undead ones how does Batman differentiate between the two?

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: That I will concede too. It would take him a long time but he could do it. I'm just pulling people up who seem to think Batman will suddenly drop his morals for no apparent reason.

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strider92: They were infected with a virus that turns them into an undead. Its a scientific expatiation rather than a supernatural one. The end result is a zombie, and Batman knows this.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Strider1992

@amaranth_strix: No they weren't. Infected are simply people infected with a virus. They aren't undead. Hence the reason in films like 28 Days later or Resident Evil the zombies can be taken down as easily as normal humans. Undead ones are traditionally only taken down with headshots. Without prep or prior knowledge Batman has no way of knowing what he's facing and he is in no position with his morals to simply slaughter them when they could still be saved.

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Amaranth

@strider92: 'Infected' is a word that describes people who need an antibiotic. Undead is a word that describes a zombie. Infected is not part of our modern folklore, it is a specific explination found in the specifics of certain fiction. NOT general cultural knowledge.

Secondly 'Infected' does not somehow mean those zombies are alive. In the case of TWD the people are dead and gone, and a virus has replaced them and now runs their bodies.

This argument that Batman will will somehow fall to zombies because he thinks they might be alive does not take into account Batman's wide varieties of extreme skills, his equipment, or the general ineffectiveness of the zombie. Zombies are not going to kill Batman, and he is going to defeat all of them. He can defeat them by destroying their skulls or spines, he can defeat them by disabling their legs, he can defeat them by hiding and tying all of them up, he can defeat them by many, many means.

Not having detailed knowledge of WHY they are zombies is not somehow going to take away all of Batman's skills, equipment, or experience.

Nessy3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why are people arguing whether Batman would try to cure them or not? Talk about grasping at straws. It is clearly a fight between batman and 100 generic zombies. Morals as far as I am aware just stops him destroying the city with a nuke and wiping out any survivors.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Strider1992

@amaranth_strix: I'm not saying he can't win i'm saying that what you said about him simply going in and killing them all is false and saying "how many seconds would it take Batman to kill 100 zombies?" is completely out of character. Yes he can win but its going to take him a long time due to his morals. He's not going to walk in a speed-blitz kill them because its completely out of character.

You're talking as if he's going to go in with a deadly intent. He isn't. Batman isn't Deathstroke.

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strider92: Really? What stops him from knocking them unconscious Breaking their legs? Blinding them with some spray on his belt? Gluing their feet to the floor with 'bat-glue'? Severing their achilles tendons with some batarangs?

This IS going to be a speed-blitz slaughter fest. That is what's going to happen. His gear protects him from the majority of their attacks, his strength is great enough to sling them around like ragdolls, his speed is far beyond anything they could possibly react too, and he isn't going to get tired in a short little scuffle like this.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Strider1992

@amaranth_strix said:

@strider92: Really? What stops him from knocking them unconscious

Have you ever seen a zombie get knocked unconscious? I can't think of one instance in any franchise that that has happened especially TWD.

@amaranth_strix said:

This IS going to be a speed-blitz slaughter fest. That is what's going to happen. His gear protects him from the majority of their attacks, his strength is great enough to sling them around like ragdolls, his speed is far beyond anything they could possibly react too, and he isn't going to get tired in a short little scuffle like this.

No it isn't and if you truly believe that then you've missed the part were Batman is generally a good guy and not a cold-blooded killer. He's not going to be slicing them apart like rag-doll's for the simple fact he's not a killer and its not within his morals to do so.

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strider92: I haven't although I haven't caught up entirely. However even if they cannot be knocked unconscious that still does not address the HUGE variety of means he has to disable or destroy them. All they can do is kinda paw at him, where as Batman can pretty much do whatever he likes against people who are unarmed, relatively slow, realitively weak, dumb and physically fragile.

Again, he doesn't HAVE to even sever their spines or destroy their brains to blitz them. He just has to get in there and do his thing.

Now I do not believe zombies are alive, and I believe Batman is smart enough to figure that out pretty darn fast. You disagree and that's fine, that's your interpretation of zombies. But that doesn't really change anything. Batman is going to completely stomp here, 'lethal' force or no.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amaranth_strix: We'll have to agree to disagree as I don't see any reason that Batman takes this easily or quickly.

Amaranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strider92 said:

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: That I will concede too. It would take him a long time but he could do it. I'm just pulling people up who seem to think Batman will suddenly drop his morals for no apparent reason.

Exactly. Batman should win this but it won't be a breeze. It would take quite a bit of time, but it's a near guaranteed win.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strider92 said:

Exactly. Batman should win this but it won't be a breeze. It would take quite a bit of time, but it's a near guaranteed win.

QFT

Charetter115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Couldn't Batman use Freeze Cluster Grenades from Arkham City and disable all of them with those?