Batman and Liu Kang vs Captain America and Ryu

Bruce27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Bruce27

The battle takes place at the mortal kombat tournament, and this year the rules have been changed; it is now a two vs two tourney. Batman carries with him his standard gear, and morals do not apply in this battle. Raiden as well as the other contestants look on as the four are transported to the area of a jungle habitat. From there the two teams must find one another and duke it out!! Who will win, the champion of Mortal Kombat and the Dark Knight, or the Avenger and Ryu!

Dark KNight #2
Dark KNight #2

Liu Kang
Liu Kang

Captain America #2
Captain America #2

Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By Edgeworth_11

Team 2 wins
ShiZZmAhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ShiZZmAhh
@Edgeworth_11 said:
Team 2 wins
Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By saiyan_earthling
@Edgeworth_11 said:
Team 2 wins
TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#5  Edited By TheGoldenOne
@Edgeworth_11 said:
Team 2 wins
Out_of_Space

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 11

#6  Edited By Out_of_Space

Team 2 stomps

CaptainJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By CaptainJ

I'm not sure about this, Liu Kang and bats might be able to take this. Ryu is tipping the scale in team 2's ratio, but I don't know. Batman always has something up his sleeve.

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By progenitorigin

Cap 'n Ryu take this.
Avatar image for OniLordAsmodeus
onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By onilordasmodeus

I'm leaning toward team 2 because of Cap, but if team one were to win it would be because Ryu looses to both Bats and Kang.

e3zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By e3zombie

Ryu is way over peak human, team 2.

onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By onilordasmodeus

@e3zombie:

Ryu isn't "more than human", he is in fact only human, and has human limitations.

pea55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By pea55

@e3zombie said:

Ryu is way over peak human, team 2.

Don't pay him any attention!! Ryu is in fact above peak human!!!!!

e3zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By e3zombie

If you look on the first page of http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/captain-america-vs-ryu/748910/?

I post lots of feats for Ryu, he has so much power when he jumps the ground under him breaks.

He is not human, at least not when it comes to his power.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

great, a genius made this thread.......

mismatch for obvious reasons

onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By onilordasmodeus

@e3zombie:

It's whatever man. If you want to look at non-canon stuff as your basis for the character (and when I say non-canon, I mean WAY far off) you can, I'm just letting you know that those things that you posted are of a non-canon source. Realize that you are using a deluded/blown up character, and not using a character who is even remotely like the actual Ryu that is in the actual SF stroyline.

And for those who consistently bombard threads saying only canon material allowed (@pea55)...

...No SF3 endings are canon...OFFICIALLY.

If we could use endings then...

...team 1 stomps by way of God Liu Kang.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By MethoKi

Batman = Cap

Liu Kang < Ryu

I'll give it to the Bat.... He'd most likely lose to Ryu though....

pea55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By pea55

@onilordasmodeus said:

@e3zombie:

It's whatever man. If you want to look at non-canon stuff as your basis for the character (and when I say non-canon, I mean WAY far off) you can, I'm just letting you know that those things that you posted are of a non-canon source. Just know that you are using a deluded/blown up character, and not using a character who is even remotely like the actual Ryu that is in the actual SF stroyline.

And for those who consistently bombard threads saying only canon material allowed (@pea55)...

...No SF3 endings are canon...OFFICIALLY.If we could use endings then...

Prove that SF3 isn't canon!!!!! Even if it isn't u have no room to check anyone on using non canon material for the fact that u use MK malibu comics(SO NON CANON) behind your arguments all the time!!!!! Even tho u know that bullsh#t is not canon u continue to use that bullsh#t anyways. How many times do I have to tell u about your hypocrisy?????

Batman1000000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Batman1000000

@Batman242 said:

Batman = Cap

Liu Kang < Ryu

I'll give it to the Bat.... He'd most likely lose to Ryu though....

this.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By nick_hero22

@onilordasmodeus said:

@e3zombie:

It's whatever man. If you want to look at non-canon stuff as your basis for the character (and when I say non-canon, I mean WAY far off) you can, I'm just letting you know that those things that you posted are of a non-canon source. Realize that you are using a deluded/blown up character, and not using a character who is even remotely like the actual Ryu that is in the actual SF stroyline.

...No SF3 endings are canon...OFFICIALLY.

If we could use endings then...

...team 1 stomps by way of God Liu Kang.

God Liu Kang has no feats, so you have no basis to claim that he would stomp Ryu until we have some understanding of his capabilities.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By MethoKi

@nick_hero22: Lol to go against that, you can just use Dark Hadou Ryu.

onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By onilordasmodeus

@pea55 said:

@onilordasmodeus said:

@e3zombie:

It's whatever man. If you want to look at non-canon stuff as your basis for the character (and when I say non-canon, I mean WAY far off) you can, I'm just letting you know that those things that you posted are of a non-canon source. Just know that you are using a deluded/blown up character, and not using a character who is even remotely like the actual Ryu that is in the actual SF stroyline.

Prove that SF3 isn't canon!!!!! Even if it isn't u have no room to check anyone on using non canon material for the fact that u use MK malibu comics(SO NON CANON) behind your arguments all the time!!!!! Even tho u know that bullsh#t is not canon u continue to use that bullsh#t anyways. How many times do I have to tell u about your hypocrisy?????

I said SF3's endings are non-canon. All the bio's/intros and the game's story setup is canon.

And for the record, I use the malibu comics as they are accurate in what the characters can do according to the canon established by the canon MK universe (let alone the fact that the MODs said I could). No comic feats that I provide and stand-by are unaccounted for in the actual canon in some form or fashion (i.e. Goro's strength, Jax's strength, or Shao kahn's magical ability). Nothing in the SF comics or anime can be proven as even close to SF's canon material as SF's canon is even slimmer than MK's.

@pea55, when you prove that MK9's endings are non-canon, then I'll prove that SF3's / S/SF4's endings are non-canon.

e3zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By e3zombie

The reason I use Ryu in the movies and not just the games is because I dont think its fair to compair 50 plus years of canon comic book characters to what 6 games?

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By nick_hero22

@onilordasmodeus said:

@pea55 said:

@onilordasmodeus said:

@e3zombie:

I said SF3's endings are non-canon. All the bio's/intros and the game's story setup is canon.

And for the record, I use the malibu comics as they are accurate in what the characters can do according to the canon established by the canon MK universe (let alone the fact that the MODs said I could). No comic feats that I provide and stand-by are unaccounted for in the actual canon in some form or fashion (i.e. Goro's strength, Jax's strength, or Shao kahn's magical ability). Nothing in the SF comics or anime can be proven as even close to SF's canon material as SF's canon is even slimmer than MK's.

@pea55, when you prove that MK9's endings are non-canon, then I'll prove that SF3's / S/SF4's endings are non-canon.

The Malibu comics are no longer canon due to retcon that took place in Mortal Kombat (2011).

onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By onilordasmodeus

@e3zombie:

Hey guy, I don't fault you, and I have no issue with you, your view, or you reasoning. If you like Ryu for whatever reason, that is your right, hence why I'm not trying to cram anything down your throat. It's just that facts are the facts when it comes to canon.

Regardless, the only reason I posted in agreement with the initial post in that other thread was because HE specified canon Ryu. If the OP had allowed for the use of overtly non-canon material, or if that guy hadn't of specified canon Ryu at all, then I wouldn't have said anything.

Miki1111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Miki1111

Ryu solo hadouken for the win.

pea55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By pea55

@onilordasmodeus said:

@pea55 said:

@onilordasmodeus said:

@e3zombie:

I said SF3's endings are non-canon. All the bio's/intros and the games story setup is canon.

The endings are apart of the storyline aren't they????? SHM

@onilordasmodeus said:

@pea55 said:

@onilordasmodeus said:

@e3zombie:

And for the record, I use the malibu comics as they are accurate in what the characters can do according to the canon established by the canon MK universe.

Than why not just use the canon established by the canon mk universe?? You're making up stuff again!! Stop tryin to create excuses for your constant usage of non canon material. It doesn't matter anyways, the malibu comics are still NOT CANON!!!!!

@onilordasmodeus said:

@pea55 said:

@onilordasmodeus said:

@e3zombie:

Nothing in the SF comics or anime can be proven as even close to SF's canon material as SF's canon is even slimmer than MK's.

Wow!!!!! U said it yourself that the comics and anime is a good representation of how the SF chars can fight in the Blanka vs Goro thread. Now it isn't!?!? Dude stop contradicting yourself!! SMH

@onilordasmodeus said:

@pea55 said:

@onilordasmodeus said:

@e3zombie:

When you prove that MK9's endings are non-canon, then I'll prove that SF3's endings are non-canon.

WTF are u talking about?? I never said Mk9's endings were non canon!! But u did state that SF3's isn't so you prove it??

onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By onilordasmodeus

@pea55 said:

@onilordasmodeus said:

@pea55 said:

When you prove that MK9's endings are non-canon, then I'll prove that SF3's endings are non-canon.

WTF are u talking about?? I never said Mk9's endings were non canon!! But u did state that SF3's isn't so you prove it??

It's when you make statements like these that you fall into the footsteps of a troll. The saddest part about it though, is that you have no clue what makes this statement so idiotic, illogical, and troll-like.

@e3zombie:

Do you see the crap I'm having to deal with just over the "canon" of the franchise I back? And this is just one thread...

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By saiyan_earthling

Team 2

pea55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By pea55

@onilordasmodeus said:

@pea55 said:

@onilordasmodeus said:

@pea55 said:

It's when you make statements like these that you fall into the footsteps of a troll. The saddest part about it though, is that you have no clue what makes this statement so idiotic, illogical, and troll-like.

@e3zombie:

Do you see the crap I'm having to deal with just over the "canon" of the franchise I back? And this is just one thread...

How is it illogical??

How is it troll like??

How is it idiotic??

Did I misinterpret something in your previous post?? As far as I see I didn't, and if I did why cant u just be a little more clear, instead of being insulting?? It really shows your lvl of maturity.

When will u start answering questions, instead of dropping the troll bomb on anybody who disagrees with u??

If I am a trol,l why in the hell do u keep responding to me?? I'm starting to believe that u know that I'm not, and dropping troll bombs is your defense mechanism for when u feel backed into a corner. That showed pretty clearly in that BlankavsGoro thread, and I'm not the only one who notices that.

Do u see the immaturity that I have to deal with every time I put dude in his place?????

AGAIN!!!!! WTF are u talking about?? I never said Mk9's endings were non canon!! But u did state that SF3's isn't so you prove it??

Do u not understand the post??

Do u need me to be more descriptive??

Why is it typical for u to get personal in these comicvine debates?? I mean, I flag u for name calling and insults in every debate we've gotten into on this site.

What mod told u that it was ok to use non-canon material?? I highly doubt that is true. If this was true, u would've been told me, or about this along time ago, based on how many times we've jumped on u about the non canon material that you've used in the past.

Charmand3r5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers