User Lists: 0

Batman and Deathstroke Vs Blade, Punisher, and Moon Knight:

Vs
Vs
No Caption Provided

Stipulations:

• Batman and Deathstroke are composite
  • Blade, Punisher, and Moon Knight are all 616
  • Bruce has his Rebirth gear (and physicals)
  • Slade has his Rebirth gear
  • Blade has an adamantium katana and dual automatic handguns
  • Frank has dual automatic handguns, an assault rifle, a double-barreled shotgun, and two combat knives
  • Marc has his carbonadium gear and access to his powers
  • Both sides are willing to kill and have perfect teamwork
  • No prep or prior knowledge for either side
  • Victory by death

• No bystanders
  • Teams start 25 meters apart

No Caption Provided

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By gingerpenny

Team Marvel

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By BeaconofStrength

Marvel team. Batman gets stomped by Moon Knight & Punisher. Then all 3 of them gang up on Deathstroke.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1. Punisher is doing nothing given their armors.

larfleezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1, handily.

Avatar image for deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5
deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Waiting for arguments...

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team DC. Deathstroke would handle Blade while Batman took out Punisher and Moon Knight.

It would be a hard fight, but they would win.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73
deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC. Deathstroke handles anyone here and Batman can at least hold off everyone until Slade helps.

Saiyan77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Punisher = Solid Snake but team Marvel should win this

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#11 owie  Moderator

@elijah_c_washington: When you say Marc has his carbonadium gear, do you mean this

No Caption Provided

or this?

No Caption Provided

(Since the picture has him in his Mr Knight form)

Avatar image for elijah_c_washington
Elijah_C_Washington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@owie: The first one. Vengeance gear, I believe.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Such amazingly well thought out answers so far :^)

Elijah_C_Washington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthaznable said:

Take yours, for example.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthaznable said:

Take yours, for example.

That would make sense if I gave an answer one way or the other. But NT.

Elijah_C_Washington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By DarthAznable

Given Batman's recent stat boost (?) and the combination of Slade's stats and gear, I think Team 1 should win decisively. Batman has everyone here beat in terms of martial skill and the only person with a clear stat advantage over him is Blade. The environment gives Bruce enough room to maneuver and take a stealth approach. The only person who will give Slade trouble is Blade tbh. Though in this situation, Slade won't even need to dodge gunfire given his armor. It's not a complete stomp though IMO.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 probably wins. Batman should be able to handle Punisher and Moon Knight for awhile while Slade takes Blade...what are Blade's stats like right now? Anyway, Rebirth Bruce is the best we've seen him in a long time, and his gear and stealth will help against the aforementioned duo. Blade is the only real threat IMO, but Deathstroke can beat him. Once he's down, the other two will inevitably go down as well.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By DarthAznable

@indomitableregal said:

Team 1 probably wins. Batman should be able to handle Punisher and Moon Knight for awhile while Slade takes Blade...what are Blade's stats like right now? Anyway, Rebirth Bruce is the best we've seen him in a long time, and his gear and stealth will help against the aforementioned duo. Blade is the only real threat IMO, but Deathstroke can beat him. Once he's down, the other two will inevitably go down as well.

His stats should be the same as they've always been unless something changed during his Spider-Hero/Ronin phase. 5-10tonner. Clear bullet timer, supposed HF, overall outstanding durability, pretty skilled despite lack of appearances compared to basically everyone here.

Avatar image for digitalshooter9
DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel team. Batman gets stomped by Moon Knight & Punisher. Then all 3 of them gang up on Deathstroke.

Trying really hard not to laugh...

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Given Batman's recent stat boost (?) and the combination of Slade's stats and gear, I think Team 1 should win decisively. Batman has everyone here beat in terms of martial skill and the only person with a clear stat advantage over him is Blade. The environment gives Bruce enough room to maneuver and take a stealth approach. The only person who will give Slade trouble is Blade tbh. Though in this situation, Slade won't even need to dodge gunfire given his armor. It's not a complete stomp though IMO.

I am probably missing something but that Dionysium just healed Batman of all his scars and wounds and de-aged him back to his prime, or something to that effect. That is not technically a stat boost.

Avatar image for digitalshooter9
DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By DigitalShooter9

Punisher is almost a weak link here. He gets taken out by Batman via stealth in the first few minutes of the fight.

After dealing with Frank, Bruce overwhelms Marc with his superior skills and joins Slade to double team Blade.

Team 1 handily.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthaznable said:

I am probably missing something but that Dionysium just healed Batman of all his scars and wounds and de-aged him back to his prime, or something to that effect. That is not technically a stat boost.

It was stated that he was stronger and faster than he had ever been. Did you see what he did to Grundy? He's never shown that level of strength with such ease.

Avatar image for deactivated-598aab95b6c09
deactivated-598aab95b6c09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, geee, this a hard one. These 5 are amongst my favourite characters ever, with MK, Batman & Deathstroke being in my Top 5. So, let's look at each character individually first, shall we?

Batman: He has the edge in gadgets, smarts and possibly H2H, only rivalled by Slade. While everyone here is supposedly a master of Martial Arts, the Marvel folks don't have enough feats to really support this claim. Now, it's not like these characters use actual techniques, as most of the time they just punch and kick, but Batman's gone up against other supposedly very skilled characters and came out on top. So, I'll give Batman the edge on the H2H department. Add to that his smarts, stealth and gadgets, and you've got a very powerful opponent. Plus, the location gives him the benefit of blending in and attacking from the shadows. Add to that the fact that Post-Endgame/Rebirth Batman is at his peak, physicals wise.

Deathstroke: A bit lower than Batman on the H2H scale, but Slade more than makes up for it with his "going in for the kill" attitude, enhanced stats and armour. While he's not a scientific genius, he's still a super-soldier and possesses and extremely keen millitary mind (I'm ignoring the whole 90% BS and just going with enhanced brain functions). I'd actually say that he's the most dangerous person here, considering his low morals, his weapons and stats.

Blade: Blade has very few appearances compared with the other characters in this fight, and thus, most of his credibillity comes from his enhanced stats. He still posses a threat, but considering he doesn't have any fancy gadgets, he's not a master martial artist and he's not a super-genius, so his edge here is age, experience and the fact that he's more than just a human. Definitely not the weak link, but I don't personally consider him to be such a huge problem for folks like Batman and Slade.

Punisher: Frank is definitely the weak link in this fight. He's a marine, so while I am willing to put him on Slade's level as far as tactics go, he's got neither his enhanced stats, nor his fancy weapons or H2H knowledge. The thing is, that while Frank is a street level boogeyman, without any prep and faced with such tough opponents, he can't do much. Sure, he may get in some lucky shots that will distract Batman or Deathstroke in order for someone like Blade to get in up close and personal with his adamantium katana, but he's most definitely the weakest link.

Moon Knight: Team Marvel's MVP IMO. His Carbonadium Armour was said to practically as durable as Adamantium and a tad more flexible, so I think that gives him the edge in the costume department, as it makes him basically indestructible. Also, Carbonadium renders healing factors useless, so Marc's weapons could maybe have on effect on Slade's HF. Now, while Marc is not on Slade or Batman's level of H2H, he's been stated to have mastered every weapon and martial art on the planet. The problem is that he doesn't have as many feats, so while I am putting him above Frank and Blade, he's still well bellow the DC team. Now, Marc also has his experience from his days as a boxer, merc and CIA/FBI Agent, so he's no stranger to various techniques exclusive to intelligence agencies. Add to that the fact that he has his powers, which, while not extreme, put him up there with Slade IMO, or at least a bit bellow him. Not on Blade's level, but he has that edge over Batman. Plus, there's his extreme pain tolerance.

To recap:

Batman > Deathstroke > Moon Knight > Blade > Punisher (H2H)

Batman > Moon Knight > Deathstroke > Blade > Punisher (Gadgets)

Blade > Deathstroke > Moon Knight > Batman > Punisher (Physicals)

Batman > Deathstroke > Moon Knight > Punisher > Blade (Intelligence)

To be completely honest, I can see the fight going either way, dpending on the day. You can make an argument for each team, mention feats and whatnot, and it'll all be valid. But personally, I think I'll go with the Marvel Team 6 times out of 10. While Slade and Batman have the superior team work and mostly gadgets, I think Marc's gear will make up for his H2H weaknesses, and while give Blade the chance to get to work. I can see MK keeping Batman preoccupied while Blade dealt with Deathstroke, with Frank staying on the sidelines and taking in some cheap shots at Batman. Maybe aim for his knees or other weak spots that even if his armour protects him, will still get their toll on him, allowing Marc to get some hits in. While Batman is much better at H2H, the Carbonadium armour will protect Marc from broken bones or deathly blows. And, since he fits dirty, it's very possible he'll exploit the open jaw part of Batman's cowl. Remember, Marc's fast enough to tear a bullet in two with his dart, and that's after the bullet has been fired.

In the end, if you asked me yesterday, or if you do the same tomorrow, I may give you a different answer. But right now, I'll go Marvel 6/10.

PS: I didn't pull scans, or volumes, because, at the end, every character can do anything if the writer wills it. Seeing Batman kick the hell out of Bane, while comparing it with Moon Knight holding his own against Count Nefaria is not something that really holds any value, because Marc can also do Batman's kicks, and Batman can also perform Marc's evasive manuevers. You get me?

Reno117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 wins but with high difficulty.

Zemoftw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers