Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

@i_like_swords said:

@wolverine08 said:

@i_like_swords said:

@iragexcudder said:

@i_like_swords: morals off tho.. And no prep time. Morals off Deadpool is a serious one I suppose so this is sorta even.

Deadpool serious or not is just as skilled as Slade and Wolverine. What affects the fight is the fact that Slade has that insanely durable armor, and Wolverine is adamantium. Deadpool has a skin tight suit, steel katanas and guns...

No he isn't. Show me when Deadpol has shown the raw technique to incapacitate/kill every single thing that "walks, flies, slithers", knows every martial art on the planet, has been trained by people like the level 7/7 faster Ogun, Kung Fu master Ogun, the Hand Leader Stick, Silver Samurai, Shang Chi, and more. Wade isn't as skilled as James.

He is underrated as a fighter though.

People say Cap isn't as skilled as Batman because he hasn't "mastered every martial art" like Batman. Then there are others (including you, I think) who say that it doesn't matter about training/experience/knowledge - it's about on panel feats and how characters actually perform in a fight.

So having said that, I think it's fair enough to apply the same logic to Deadpool. He's given Wolverine great fights on numerous occasions as well as others like Taskmaster and Batroc the Leaper.

Captain America's skill feats aren't even as impressive as Batman's to begin with so it isn't even very consequential to trying to make it an argument that Steve is as skilled as Batman. Training, showings of raw technical skill, and overall martial art knowledge are just as important to determining skill. You need to have a good mix of all to when trying to prove your skill. And when you factor all those things, Deadpool isn't as skilled as Wolverine just like Captain America isn't as skilled as Batman.

Even looking at on panel feats supports the idea that Wolverine is superior in skill to Deadpool. Whereas Wade has never beaten Wolverine in a straight up fight without Wolverine being hindered in some fashion or Deadpool coming in with prep, Wolverine has a legit one on one win against Deadpool when he walked up on him in a Hydra Base and dropped him after a short exchange. Then when you compare feats against other top tier fighters, Wade isn't as good as James.

Wow i remember having a huge argument with you on this subject.

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Team 2 wrecks.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#53  Edited By Wolverine008

@patrat18: I've learned since then. Steve is lacking in overall showings of raw technical skill, overall martial art knowledge, training, and slightly in feats to justify being as skilled as Batman.

On the other hand, a case can be made for Wolverine being as skilled as Batman when he tries :D

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@patrat18: I've learned since then. Steve is lacking in overall showings of raw technical skill, overall martial art knowledge, training, and slightly in feats to justify being as skilled as Batman.

On the other hand, a case can be made for Wolverine being as skilled as Batman when he tries :D

Ok.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

Team 2, fairly handily as well.

Zijuun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Zijuun

@zijuun said:

@wolverine08 said:

@zijuun said:

5.5/10 in favor of team 2 barely, due to Deathstroke.

Deathstroke >> Deadpool (>)= Wolverine >> Batman

How are Deathstroke and Deadpool better than Wolverine?

Deathstroke >> Deadpool

Wolverine >> Batman

Does that look better you ya' bub?

It looked like you were implying that Deadpool is superior to Wolverine in some way.

Haha.. -.-"

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zijuun said:

@wolverine08 said:

@zijuun said:

@wolverine08 said:

@zijuun said:

Deathstroke >> Deadpool

Wolverine >> Batman

It looked like you were implying that Deadpool is superior to Wolverine in some way.

Haha.. -.-"

Yup, because we all know that's not true.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke >> Deadpool

Wolverine >> Batman

Morals off? I beg to differ.

Batman > Deathstroke

Deadpool ~ Jobberine

I think a morals off Batman would beat Slade before the fight between Deadpool and Wolverine ends. Than its 2 vs. 1 and I doubt Wolverine could take two serious and versatile characters at once.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke >> Deadpool

Wolverine >> Batman

Batman > Deathstroke

Deadpool ~ Jobberine

I think a morals off Batman would beat Slade before the fight between Deadpool and Wolverine ends. Than its 2 vs. 1 and I doubt Wolverine could take two serious and versatile characters at once.

Eh, Deathstroke usually beats batman. Granted a morals off batman is scary but honestly Deathstroke has never used lethal force on Bruce (probably because plot) despite his claim that being more lethal gives him an edge.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke >> Deadpool

Wolverine >> Batman

Batman > Deathstroke

Deadpool ~ Jobberine

You're putting too much stock in morals off Batman. He won't beat Slade. Morals on, off, or bloodlusted. He will put up a better fight than he does when he goes up against Slade in character, but he will still ultimately lose. Deadpool can put up a somewhat decent fight against Wolverine, but it's not going to be a ridiculously even bout to the point where it would shift the tide toward Batman's Team.

Zijuun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Zijuun

Deathstroke >> Deadpool

Wolverine >> Batman

Batman > Deathstroke

Deadpool ~ Jobberine

Haha, what? No. Deathstroke still owns Batman regardless of morals. He has more physical enhancements to endure anything Bats can dish out and has a superb healing factor. And he has kicked Batman's @$$ before, look it up.

@zijuun said:

@wolverine08 said:

@zijuun said:

@wolverine08 said:

@zijuun said:

Deathstroke >> Deadpool

Wolverine >> Batman

Haha.. -.-"

Yup, because we all know that's not true.

No Caption Provided

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By MonsterStomp

@jashro44: I'm just assuming its current versions. Batman has replicated Slade's speed feats and some, Batman is far smarter, and has more versatility in his equipment. Take away his normal nature to hold back from killing his opponents, and you have a monster. Its just surpassing Slade's armour. But with Batman's A grade deduction skills, he'll find a way.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zijuun: Prove me wrong. Wade isn't an equal to or superior to Wolverine in anything besides a slightly superior healing factor.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: I'm just assuming its current versions. Batman has replicated Slade's speed feats and some, Batman is far smarter, and has more versatility in his equipment. Take away his normal nature to hold back from killing his opponents, and you have a monster. Its just surpassing Slade's armour. But with Batman's A grade deduction skills, he'll find a way.

I wasn't really thinking of new 52 death stroke but I would still favour Slade. Speed is pretty comparable (If Bruce is faster then Slade might be able to compensate for it with the reach of his broad sword) all though Slade is a lot more durable. It'll be tough for batman to find a way to get by Slades armour (not impossible as batman has shown he does indeed have the skill required to hurt slide in it much like Tomo's uncle) and even if he does that he needs to get by his pain tolerance and healing factor. It may not be wolverines level but its pretty good. He was stabbed with his broad sword by legacy and legacy also poked a hole in his shoulder. And this was after he tanked a sub marine toss and had been staying awake for long periods of times IIRC. I think Slade would probably cut his head off before batman figured out a way to drop Slade.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08@zijuun I doubt it. Slade has yet to face someone smarter and more versatile than himself.

Zijuun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Zijuun
@monsterstomp said:

Slade is a being greater than a peak/enhanced human so for Batman to replicate DS's max. speed is not possible. There's no prep. in this battle so pure intelligence and deductive reason is rendered useless when you're in a full-on battle. Batman is a monster but Deathstroke has handled far worse.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Wolverine008

@zijuun said:
@monsterstomp said:

Slade is a being greater than a peak/enhanced human so for Batman to replicate DS's max. speed is not possible. There's no prep. in this battle so pure intelligence and deductive reason is rendered useless when you're in a full-on battle. Batman is a monster but Deathstroke has handled far worse.

Yeah..... no. We go by feats here, not physical classification. Based on feats, New 52 Batman is faster than New 52 Deathstroke.

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

.... I'm enjoying watching others stick up for Slade. ;) thanks guys lol.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By MonsterStomp

@zijuun said:
@monsterstomp said:

1. Batman and Slade have comparable speed feats. Pre-52 Slade would be a bit faster, but n52 Slade hasn't proven to be that fast. In fact, Batman is probably faster in the n52.

2. Who cares if there is no prep? Intelligence and deductive skills can still be used. Batman, after all, is a stealth monster. He's not going to look at a giant robotic-like-meta-beast and rush it mindlessly. He'll disappear and utilize his gear. To be honest, the OP should have put more effort in the setting and distance etc, because those can also change the outcome.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@monsterstomp said:

I wasn't really thinking of new 52 death stroke but I would still favour Slade. Speed is pretty comparable (If Bruce is faster then Slade might be able to compensate for it with the reach of his broad sword) all though Slade is a lot more durable. It'll be tough for batman to find a way to get by Slades armour (not impossible as batman has shown he does indeed have the skill required to hurt slide in it much like Tomo's uncle) and even if he does that he needs to get by his pain tolerance and healing factor. It may not be wolverines level but its pretty good. He was stabbed with his broad sword by legacy and legacy also poked a hole in his shoulder. And this was after he tanked a sub marine toss and had been staying awake for long periods of times IIRC. I think Slade would probably cut his head off before batman figured out a way to drop Slade.

That's fair. I do see Batman utilizing his stealth and gear more though. Like I said to Zijuun, the OP should have added more detail in the OP as it could effect the outcome. I don't think its a stomp, I think it could go either way, but I see Batman as a more deadly character. His overall mindset coupled with his gear and stealth. I'm honestly not that impressed with n52 Slade.

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Team 2. I don't see Batman doing that well against Slade or Logan (specially when they are bloodlusted), he could get killed. And Deadpool can hold his own pretty well against any of Team 2, but a 2 vs 1 fight against such skilled characters makes Wade lose.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@monsterstomp said:

That's fair. I do see Batman utilizing his stealth and gear more though. Like I said to Zijuun, the OP should have added more detail in the OP as it could effect the outcome. I don't think its a stomp, I think it could go either way, but I see Batman as a more deadly character. His overall mindset coupled with his gear and stealth. I'm honestly not that impressed with n52 Slade.

Understandable. N52 Slade doesn't have a lot of skill feats and seems to rely on his physicals mostly.

All though concerning stealth I don't know if that would work because Slade was able to detect the hairy guy (forget his name) who charged at him when he was at his families grave in death stroke #9 by feeling air currents. He could potentially do the same to batman.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By MonsterStomp

@jashro44: Its possible. Though, under that armour, I'm not sure he could feel the shift in air currents.

Zijuun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zijuun said:
@monsterstomp said:

1. Batman and Slade have comparable speed feats. Pre-52 Slade would be a bit faster, but n52 Slade hasn't proven to be that fast. In fact, Batman is probably faster in the n52.

2. Who cares if there is no prep? Intelligence and deductive skills can still be used. Batman, after all, is a stealth monster. He's not going to look at a giant robotic-like-meta-beast and rush it mindlessly. He'll disappear and utilize his gear. To be honest, the OP should have put more effort in the setting and distance etc, because those can also change the outcome.

Yes, I was referring to Pre-52.

And no, he won't be able to disappear in front of Deathstroke's eyes even if he is a stealth monster as Deathstroke is a stealth monster too. He's not the one of DC's most dangerous assassins for no reason. He's went up against the Justice League, Teen Titans and has tagged the Flash. This is sufficient proof that DS is more that capable of holding his own against Bruce and keeping up with him in a random encounter. And just like @jashro44 said => Slade is mighty durable.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Wolverine008

@zijuun said:

@monsterstomp said:

@zijuun said:
@monsterstomp said:

Yes, I was referring to Pre-52.

And no, he won't be able to disappear in front of Deathstroke's eyes even if he is a stealth monster as Deathstroke is a stealth monster too. He's not the one of DC's most dangerous assassins for no reason. He's went up against the Justice League, Teen Titans and has tagged the Flash. This is sufficient proof that DS is more that capable of holding his own against Bruce and keeping up with him in a random encounter. And just like @jashro44 said => Slade is mighty durable.

Context, context, and context. Slade has gone up against the Justice League and Teen Titans with massive amounts of prep and studying the team members. Something he is not doing against Batman. And tagging speedsters is a common street level feat. Batman has escaped from a building before Kid Flash was able to completely scan it.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zijuun: Well there you go, we were talking about different versions of Deathstroke.

Zijuun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zijuun: I question the purpose of the Battle Forum Rules when people assume its not the most recent version.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#80  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Random encounter and going for the kill? I'd definitely give the nod to team 2.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wolverine could beat either batman or deadpool 1on1 and batman could aswell with prep and without it he is still a threat he could beat deadpool and give slade hell but all he has to do is beat deadpool which will be hard but he can do it team 2 after a long fight.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@k4tzm4n said:

Random encounter and going for the kill? I'd definitely give the nod to team 2.

TheComicPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade put up your feet and watch wolverine kill them both solo