Batgirl vs Wolverine

Alligatian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I wonder if wolverine would be as good without adamantium in this fight

He would be better for the mere fact that his healing factor will be increased, removing the metal means he is more quicker, agile and demonstrates his skills far more. I think on both situations Cassie is in trouble, she only wins against Wolverine if the healing factor is removed

Avatar image for deactivated-57d3e40c6be63
deactivated-57d3e40c6be63

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought this was a joke at first, but Wolverine has hundreds of years more of experience fighting than Batgirl...

His true skill was shown when he defeated Shang Chi, not to mention he's got the physical stats on her.

Wolverine 10/10 times.

g23455

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cass could due to better skill and training but wolverine is much more lethal and violent

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wolverine cass won most of her fights from bring born and bread to predict moves by watching body language

but wolverine's reflexes are instant thought and action are the same and he has a faster reaction and body movement than anyone she has ever fought slade is the only one she has ever fought close to logan

CaptIronHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe explained and didn't see. How with standard weapons would she KO Logan? Some kind of long distance tranquilizer gun or something? Wolverine should take everything she has until he is able to land an adamantium knuckle punch and KO her. Or claws out if win by death.

SentryVoid7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Easy win for Wolverine.

Avatar image for deactivated-60758db60e021
deactivated-60758db60e021

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Writers like to shit on Logan by giving him insanely low showings (I'm told he was once KO'd by a deer despite being able to take hits from guys like Hulk).

However, I think if he was fighting to the best of his ability, wisely using his stats, regen, claws and martial arts skills, Logan could win this.

Batgirl really doesn't have the damage output to do much to him, even if she has comparable skill and speed.

Mo_Ali

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cass wins if healing factor is involved wolvie might win but Cass 10/10 is more skilled

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine shreds

Cognitive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#361  Edited By Cognitive

Logan one shots.

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump , who’s more skilled?

fenristhewolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Logan wins. Too strong, durable, and deadly. Skill is always a tricky to pin down with Logan. I tend to rate him highly based on his feats, but detract point for his numerous lower showings, putting him in the ballpark of your top guys but a little sloppier. Still, even if Batgirl has more skill, Logan is close enough that his other advantages seal the deal.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Logan wins. Too strong, durable, and deadly. Skill is always a tricky to pin down with Logan. I tend to rate him highly based on his feats, but detract point for his numerous lower showings, putting him in the ballpark of your top guys but a little sloppier. Still, even if Batgirl has more skill, Logan is close enough that his other advantages seal the deal.

Do you consider Cass and Logan to be a "flip a coin" scenario in skill?

fenristhewolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanwithatan01:

I think I'd give the nod to Cass, but like we've talked about, it all comes down to how you define "skill." For me, regardless of whether Logan actually has more skill, he has enough instances of being lazy or sloppy that there's a not-insignificant chance he would do so against Cass (especially if you factor in that she's a young girl, against which he'd hold back). So basically, I see it as Cass approaching 10/10 of the fights using her best skill and precision, whereas Logan might do that in what, 2/10-3/10 fights?

Now that said, Logan is still really good, I don't think there's any denying that. He'll take some hits but it's not like he's completely outmatched, and if he does get more serious he can probably end the fight quickly, but how much of that is skill, and how much of that is physical ability is hard to say.

Baldur_Odinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanwithatan01:

I think I'd give the nod to Cass, but like we've talked about, it all comes down to how you define "skill." For me, regardless of whether Logan actually has more skill, he has enough instances of being lazy or sloppy that there's a not-insignificant chance he would do so against Cass (especially if you factor in that she's a young girl, against which he'd hold back). So basically, I see it as Cass approaching 10/10 of the fights using her best skill and precision, whereas Logan might do that in what, 2/10-3/10 fights?

Now that said, Logan is still really good, I don't think there's any denying that. He'll take some hits but it's not like he's completely outmatched, and if he does get more serious he can probably end the fight quickly, but how much of that is skill, and how much of that is physical ability is hard to say.

This gaps are few and far between so I do see your point.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I tend to lean towards Logan being more skilled. Cass has the move-reading ability, which is an uber skill but doesn’t necessarily make her more skilled than Logan. It gives her an edge in most fights with her insane speed, except Logan is more skilled and at least as fast... while being more durable, stronger, has a healing factor, and more experienced.

hypebeliever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I just hate how so many people would ignore the fact that Logan is actually a very skilled fighter as well as a greater brawler. I mean he had training in Japan so many times with ninjas, learnt sword fights, unarmed combat etc. He definitely has hundreds of years of combat experience. Saying that he had no skills compared to Cain is just incorrect, he definitely is on par in skill with her.

Logan would win this fight 7-8/10.

fenristhewolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanwithatan01:

I tend to lean towards Logan being more skilled.

Yeah, I feel like that's reasonable even if I don't necessarily agree. I suspect our disagreement is as much to do with the flavor of battleboarding we like as it is to do with the feats.

Logan is more skilled and at least as fast... while being more durable, stronger, has a healing factor, and more experienced.

We definitely both agree that Logan's got excellent physicals and is at least extremely, or sufficiently skilled to win this fight, if not outright better.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers