Batgirl (difficlus) vs Luke (Silver2467)

Jazzitup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jazzitup

Cassandra Cain                                    Luke
 vs    

Luke has his lightsaber nd cannot use any Psychic powers (Precog is allowed though). Force powers allowed only if tied to physical attributes. Cassandra gets Cassandra gets an hour of prep. Fight takes place in the Batcave. Winner be incapicitation, ko, or death. 

Debate ^_^. Other viners pls feel free to comment on who wins. I will based the winner off of debates/votes.
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By difficlus

I'm sure silver already knows the outcome 
Cassandra's reflexes, skill and move prediction along with suitable prep gives her the win. A well thought out ambush will finish Luke. 

Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Fire Star

Cassandra.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Silver2467
@Jazzitup said:
and cannot use any force powers   
You said I could use Force powers as long as they were only tied to physical attributes. 
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By difficlus
@Silver2467 said:
" @Jazzitup said:
You said I could use Force powers as long as they were only tied to physical attributes.  "
sorry mate...
:P
Jazzitup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Jazzitup
@Silver2467 said:
" @Jazzitup said:
You said I could use Force powers as long as they were only tied to physical attributes.  "

Oh sorry. U can now use it ^^
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By FinalStar86
@Jazzitup: Maybe you should stop making threads
Avatar image for hydrabob--defunct
hydrabob--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#8  Edited By hydrabob--defunct
@Jazzitup said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @Jazzitup said:
Oh sorry. U can now use it ^^ "
wait he has telepathy and telekinesis 
wouldn't those be psychic powers
Jazzitup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Jazzitup
@FinalStar86 said:
" @Jazzitup: Maybe you should stop making threads "

That was very mean nd rude. Maybe u should be more respectful to a lady bitch.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Silver2467

Luke wins. In the RotJ novel, Luke was able to use Force Jump to leap above the height of the rancor. So he has the definite maneuverability advantage. During Shadows of the Empire, Luke used Force Speed to grant himself reflexes fast enough to pull out his lightsaber and deflect a blaster bolt after it was fired from point blank range. He then went on to deflect dozens of blaster bolts point blank without much real effort. Luke is also stronger than Cassandra, as in the Empire Strikes Back novel, during his training with Yoda on Dagobah, Luke began practicing concentration by performing hand stands while simultaneously using Force powers. However, in the novel, he started by standing on two hands, then progressed to one hand, and finally, Luke was able to stand on one thumb. I should also point out that one strike would be sufficient to down to Cassandra, and honestly, if Cassandra is throwing basic melee strikes with her hands and feet, what is there preventing Luke from simply putting his lightsaber in the path of her hands/feet? He could just melt her hands off when she tries to punch him. As I mentioned above, Luke's reflexes by the Truce at Bakura are easily enough to hang with Cassandra, and other fighters have managed the same (Shiva, Bats, Slade, etc.). Luke's reaction time is comparable to theirs and Cassandra's. No reason to assume she has a speed advantage, except for travel speed, but that would be of no benefit to her. 

Luke has a serious edge over her.

hydrabob--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Jazzitup said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
That was very mean nd rude. Maybe u should be more respectful to a lady bitch. "
i think you both need to calm down
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Silver2467
@hydrabob said:
" @Jazzitup said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @Jazzitup said:
wait he has telepathy and telekinesis  wouldn't those be psychic powers "
"Physical attributes." Not psychic abilities. 
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By difficlus
@Silver2467: So now he has 15 times human reaction time? Cass is still better off, the ambush plays it into her hands. Does he have any enhanced senses? 
@FinalStar86 said:

why? They are very fun. 
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Silver2467
@FinalStar86 said:
Calm down, man. This is not full power Luke. This is Luke when he was still somewhat of a newbie Jedi.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Silver2467
@difficlus said:
" @Silver2467: So now he has 15 times human reaction time?   
What? 

@difficlus said:
"Cass is still better off, the ambush plays it into her hands. Does he have any enhanced senses?   
Luke has empathetic detection. Also, as I said, his reflexes should be sufficient to avoid an attack from her, and on top of that, Cassandra will not be downing Luke in one strike. He has a fairly high pain tolerance by this point, and with a little focus, he can dampen pain and heal wounds. 
batman_is_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#16  Edited By batman_is_god
@difficlus:
a Batman hater that thinks Cassandra can take out a Jedi?! 

Jedi, as in enhanced reflexes, telekinesis, and and weapon that seems to be able to cut through anything?!
hydrabob--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Silver2467 said:
" @hydrabob said:
" @Jazzitup said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @Jazzitup said:
wait he has telepathy and telekinesis  wouldn't those be psychic powers "
"Physical attributes." Not psychic abilities.  "
so what reflexes and speed
Jazzitup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Jazzitup
@batman_is_god said:
"@difficlus: a Batman hater that thinks Cassandra can take out a Jedi?!  Jedi, as in enhanced reflexes, telekinesis, and and weapon that seems to be able to cut through anything?! "

Force powers to only empower physical attributes. No psychic powers.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Silver2467

Why are you guys commenting if you know nothing about the characters being debated? This is not even your debate anyway. 

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Sherlock

Bump so i can find it easily Keep up the good work on the debate

difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By difficlus
@Silver2467 said:
" @difficlus said:
" @Silver2467: So now he has 15 times human reaction time?   
What? 

@difficlus said:
"Cass is still better off, the ambush plays it into her hands. Does he have any enhanced senses?   
Luke has empathetic detection. Also, as I said, his reflexes should be sufficient to avoid an attack from her, and on top of that, Cassandra will not be downing Luke in one strike. He has a fairly high pain tolerance by this point, and with a little focus, he can dampen pain and heal wounds.  "
I was asking how quick his reaction time was, i thought you mentioned 15 times human speed speed.  
Anyway, i never said she would down him in an instant. A simple canister of Knock-out gas or Tear gas will leave him reeling for long enough for her to hand some heavy hits, maybe tie him up using her batarangs. 
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Silver2467
@difficlus said:

I was asking how quick his reaction time was, i thought you mentioned 15 times human speed speed.   
I never said that. 

Anyway, i never said she would down him in an instant. A simple canister of Knock-out gas or Tear gas will leave him reeling for long enough for her to hand some heavy hits, maybe tie him up using her batarangs.  "
Out of everyone in the Bat-family, Cassandra uses gadgets the least. They are not her usual method of combat. She tends to rely on her hand to hand prowess. Also, Cassandra's equipment has never seemed as unique or advance as anyone else either. Her gadgets are fairly basic and straightforward, without much variety or borderline plot device power.  

As for tying him up, Luke can easily cut himself out of that, and gas, he can simply jump away from. Besides, if Cassandra threw any pellets or sent a line down to restrain him with, that would give away her exact position.
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By difficlus
@Silver2467 said:
" Luke wins. In the RotJ novel, Luke was able to use Force Jump to leap above the height of the rancor. So he has the definite maneuverability advantage. During Shadows of the Empire, Luke used Force Speed to grant himself reflexes fast enough to pull out his lightsaber and deflect a blaster bolt after it was fired from point blank range. He then went on to deflect dozens of blaster bolts point blank without much real effort. Luke is also stronger than Cassandra, as in the Empire Strikes Back novel, during his training with Yoda on Dagobah, Luke began practicing concentration by performing hand stands while simultaneously using Force powers. However, in the novel, he started by standing on two hands, then progressed to one hand, and finally, Luke was able to stand on one thumb. I should also point out that one strike would be sufficient to down to Cassandra, and honestly, if Cassandra is throwing basic melee strikes with her hands and feet, what is there preventing Luke from simply putting his lightsaber in the path of her hands/feet? He could just melt her hands off when she tries to punch him. As I mentioned above, Luke's reflexes by the Truce at Bakura are easily enough to hang with Cassandra, and other fighters have managed the same (Shiva, Bats, Slade, etc.). Luke's reaction time is comparable to theirs and Cassandra's. No reason to assume she has a speed advantage, except for travel speed, but that would be of no benefit to her.  Luke has a serious edge over her. "
Very impressive (*sigh i hate these star wars dudes) 
1. A force jump will not even matter if she rigs the area with toxic gases.  I don't even know how high a rancor is...
2 Idk how fast those blaster bolts are but i'm betting there aren't faster than the bullet Cass has dodged at point blank. Even if he had the strength to break out being tied up cass would be given a seconds opportunity (seems he needs concentration to do those strength feats) to take him out quickly. 
3. that is impressive, however cass can match his strength(and he did that through mediation which he won't have in this battle), with her pressure point attacks which should be capable of immobilizing him momentarily.  
4. I'm sure cass's move prediction would come in handy in predicting how luke will strike her. Plus she has good reflexes, i don't see her getting cut up so easily as you display it. She also has formidable agility.  
What serious edge? Cass still has her prep. Fair enough about his combat speed being equal to luke but she is capable of counter-acting many of his moves. 
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By difficlus
@Silver2467 said:

" @difficlus said:

I never said that. 

Anyway, i never said she would down him in an instant. A simple canister of Knock-out gas or Tear gas will leave him reeling for long enough for her to hand some heavy hits, maybe tie him up using her batarangs.  "
Out of everyone in the Bat-family, Cassandra uses gadgets the least. They are not her usual method of combat. She tends to rely on her hand to hand prowess. Also, Cassandra's equipment has never seemed as unique or advance as anyone else either. Her gadgets are fairly basic and straightforward, without much variety or borderline plot device power.   As for tying him up, Luke can easily cut himself out of that, and gas, he can simply jump away from. Besides, if Cassandra threw any pellets or sent a line down to restrain him with, that would give away her exact position. "
I know but for this battle i don't see why she can't use them to immobilize Luke with the given prep to consider he attacks. 
Yep her gadgets are straight forward, but every batman/woman has a batarang with rope around it. 
Cut himself out? With his hands behind his back? He can't just will the saber to himself over here. Plus from what you've shown it takes concentration to gain his extra strength. The few seconds he is out will give Cass the opportunity to finish him.  
She doesn't need to throw them, booby traps.      
mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#25  Edited By mavfan626
@FinalStar86 said:
Jerk..
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Silver2467
@difficlus said:

" @Silver2467 said:

" Luke wins. In the RotJ novel, Luke was able to use Force Jump to leap above the height of the rancor. So he has the definite maneuverability advantage. During Shadows of the Empire, Luke used Force Speed to grant himself reflexes fast enough to pull out his lightsaber and deflect a blaster bolt after it was fired from point blank range. He then went on to deflect dozens of blaster bolts point blank without much real effort. Luke is also stronger than Cassandra, as in the Empire Strikes Back novel, during his training with Yoda on Dagobah, Luke began practicing concentration by performing hand stands while simultaneously using Force powers. However, in the novel, he started by standing on two hands, then progressed to one hand, and finally, Luke was able to stand on one thumb. I should also point out that one strike would be sufficient to down to Cassandra, and honestly, if Cassandra is throwing basic melee strikes with her hands and feet, what is there preventing Luke from simply putting his lightsaber in the path of her hands/feet? He could just melt her hands off when she tries to punch him. As I mentioned above, Luke's reflexes by the Truce at Bakura are easily enough to hang with Cassandra, and other fighters have managed the same (Shiva, Bats, Slade, etc.). Luke's reaction time is comparable to theirs and Cassandra's. No reason to assume she has a speed advantage, except for travel speed, but that would be of no benefit to her.  Luke has a serious edge over her. "
Very impressive (*sigh i hate these star wars dudes) 1. A force jump will not even matter if she rigs the area with toxic gases.  I don't even know how high a rancor is...2 Idk how fast those blaster bolts are but i'm betting there aren't faster than the bullet Cass has dodged at point blank. Even if he had the strength to break out being tied up cass would be given a seconds opportunity (seems he needs concentration to do those strength feats) to take him out quickly. 3. that is impressive, however cass can match his strength(and he did that through mediation which he won't have in this battle), with her pressure point attacks which should be capable of immobilizing him momentarily.  4. I'm sure cass's move prediction would come in handy in predicting how luke will strike her. Plus she has good reflexes, i don't see her getting cut up so easily as you display it. She also has formidable agility.  What serious edge? Cass still has her prep. Fair enough about his combat speed being equal to luke but she is capable of counter-acting many of his moves.  "
1. Cassandra has few, if any real prep feats, and on top of that, she only has one hour. If we were to assume she would do that, then we might as well say she will be using Batman's Boom Tube gauntlet. As for the rancor, have you ever watched Return of the Jedi? You should have a fairly decent idea of how tall they are. 
2. Blaster bolts are slower than bullets, but you missed the point. A blaster bolt was fired from point blank range (from a guard only a couple yards away down the hall), and Luke pulled his lightsaber from his belt after it was fired, ignited it, and blocked the bolt. He went on to deflect numerous blaster bolts from several directions, and honestly, while they may travel at slower speeds than bullets, deflecting them is more impressive than dodging them. To dodge a projectile, all that needs to be done is to reflexively move your body out of the path of whatever missile is being fired. To deflect them, you have to be able to coordinate whatever you deflect the projectile with (in this case being Luke's lightsaber) into the path of the blaster bolt. Really, it is both a reaction time feat and, in some ways, translatable to a combat speed feat, as Luke has to swiftly move his lightsaber against multiple blaster bolts traveling toward him from more than one direction. He can manage this easily by the Truce at Bakura.  
3. As for strength, it did not require complete concentration, and I should also point out that Luke was able to hold out against Vader three times and in one of those three duels beat him. Vader is known for his physical strength (he is stronger than Cassandra, just so you know). There have been opponents Vader dueled that have been overwhelmed by his strength when their lightsabers met. Luke was able to hold his own without that problem. Also, when I said Luke could break out of being tied, I meant by using his lightsaber, not breaking the line by pure brawn.
4. I never said he would easily strike her, but there is really nothing preventing him from blocking her strikes with his lightsaber and just cutting her hands off. She is fast, and it would not be easy to land a hit on her. But even if Cassandra effectively utilized her prep, the OP never said she had knowledge of Luke's abilities or his equipment, and as a result, she would probably fight him head to head, which is a situation that favors Luke. He has the advantage because it would only take one or two slashes at the very max to incapacitate/kill Cassandra.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Silver2467
@difficlus said: 
I know but for this battle i don't see why she can't use them to immobilize Luke with the given prep to consider he attacks. Yep her gadgets are straight forward, but every batman/woman has a batarang with rope around it. Cut himself out? With his hands behind his back? He can't just will the saber to himself over here. Plus from what you've shown it takes concentration to gain his extra strength. The few seconds he is out will give Cass the opportunity to finish him.  She doesn't need to throw them, booby traps.       "
The OP never said she has any prior knowledge of Luke, and where do you gain the impression she could tie his arms behind his back? How in the world is she supposed to manage that? If he were to be tied, his arms would be restrained around his sides or in front of him. 
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By difficlus
@Silver2467 said:
" @difficlus said:
" @Silver2467 said:
Very impressive (*sigh i hate these star wars dudes) 1. A force jump will not even matter if she rigs the area with toxic gases.  I don't even know how high a rancor is...2 Idk how fast those blaster bolts are but i'm betting there aren't faster than the bullet Cass has dodged at point blank. Even if he had the strength to break out being tied up cass would be given a seconds opportunity (seems he needs concentration to do those strength feats) to take him out quickly. 3. that is impressive, however cass can match his strength(and he did that through mediation which he won't have in this battle), with her pressure point attacks which should be capable of immobilizing him momentarily.  4. I'm sure cass's move prediction would come in handy in predicting how luke will strike her. Plus she has good reflexes, i don't see her getting cut up so easily as you display it. She also has formidable agility.  What serious edge? Cass still has her prep. Fair enough about his combat speed being equal to luke but she is capable of counter-acting many of his moves.  "
1. Cassandra has few, if any real prep feats, and on top of that, she only has one hour. If we were to assume she would do that, then we might as well say she will be using Batman's Boom Tube gauntlet. As for the rancor, have you ever watched Return of the Jedi? You should have a fairly decent idea of how tall they are. 
2. Blaster bolts are slower than bullets, but you missed the point. A blaster bolt was fired from point blank range (from a guard only a couple yards away down the hall), and Luke pulled his lightsaber from his belt after it was fired, ignited it, and blocked the bolt. He went on to deflect numerous blaster bolts from several directions, and honestly, while they may travel at slower speeds than bullets, deflecting them is more impressive than dodging them. To dodge a projectile, all that needs to be done is to reflexively move your body out of the path of whatever missile is being fired. To deflect them, you have to be able to coordinate whatever you deflect the projectile with (in this case being Luke's lightsaber) into the path of the blaster bolt. Really, it is both a reaction time feat and, in some ways, translatable to a combat feat, as Luke has to swiftly move his lightsaber against multiple blaster bolts traveling toward him from more than one direction. He can manage this easily by the Truce at Bakura.  3. As for strength, it did not require complete concentration, and I should also point out that Luke was able to hold out against Vader three times and in one of those three duels beat him. Vader is known for his physical strength (he is stronger than Cassandra, just so you know). There have been opponents Vader dueled that have been overwhelmed by his strength when their lightsabers met. Luke was able to hold his own without that problem. Also, when I said Luke could break out of being tied, I meant by using his lightsaber, not breaking the line by pure brawn.4. I never said he would easily strike her, but there is really nothing preventing him from blocking her strikes with his lightsaber and just cutting her hands off. She is fast, and it would not be easy to land a hit on her. But even if Cassandra effectively utilized her prep, the OP never said she had knowledge of Luke's abilities or his equipment, and as a result, she would probably fight him head to head, which is a situation that favors Luke. He has the advantage because it would only take one or two slashes at the very max to incapacitate/kill Cassandra. "1  
1. Never seen return of the Jedi in full, only the last like 20 minutes sorry.  I still think Cass will be able to make the most out of the prep, maybe not impressive bobbytraps but certainly enough to scope out the battle area and coordinate her attacks.   
Wait i just looked in google, looks like 20 feet tall. impressive. 
2. I suppose, their reaction could probably be on par then.  
3. SO he outwrestled Vader? Or just fought him simply and you're bring up his strength. Did Luke rely on ONLY all these physical stats in those battles? He couldn't reach them if his hands were tied. and he can't will them into his hands either. He's stuck until he concentrates hard enough to break them. Still then he is a sitting duck.   
4. Move prediction, if Luke reaches for the belt i'm sure her experience will teach her its a knife or gun, she can counter most of his moves this way too. And besides as soon as she sees some beam sword i'm sure she will be careful with her attacks.  it won't be just her trying to blindly strike Luke and after a while he cuts off her hands, she'll want to see what the sword can do first and throw something at him probably. Once she sees how they cut through it she will be extremely careful. She should good at improvising. 
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By difficlus
@Silver2467 said:
" @difficlus said: 
I know but for this battle i don't see why she can't use them to immobilize Luke with the given prep to consider he attacks. Yep her gadgets are straight forward, but every batman/woman has a batarang with rope around it. Cut himself out? With his hands behind his back? He can't just will the saber to himself over here. Plus from what you've shown it takes concentration to gain his extra strength. The few seconds he is out will give Cass the opportunity to finish him.  She doesn't need to throw them, booby traps.       "
The OP never said she has any prior knowledge of Luke, and where do you gain the impression she could tie his arms behind his back? How in the world is she supposed to manage that? If he were to be tied, his arms would be restrained around his sides or in front of him.  "
Alright fair enough, it will still take some time for him to reach them. Not a lot but some time. 
hydrabob--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ok i'm not reading all of that let me know when you guys decide who wins
somehow i knew this fight would be this way
i'll be back sometime next week

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#31  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@difficlus said:
 Cassandra's reflexes, skill and move prediction along with suitable prep gives her the win. A well thought out ambush will finish Luke.  "
EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#32  Edited By EpitomeofCool
@god_spawn said:

" @difficlus said:

Cassandra's reflexes, skill and move prediction along with suitable prep gives her the win. A well thought out ambush will finish Luke.  "
"
this
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Silver2467
@difficlus said: 

Alright fair enough, it will still take some time for him to reach them. Not a lot but some time.  "

If all Luke has at his disposal is his lightsaber (since his psychic abilities are prohibited), then chances are, he would draw it at the beginning. This is actually a fairly common tactic for Luke even when he has full access to all his powers.

1. Never seen return of the Jedi in full, only the last like 20 minutes sorry.  Wait i just looked in google, looks like 20 feet tall. impressive.  

Alright. 

I still think Cass will be able to make the most out of the prep, maybe not impressive bobbytraps but certainly enough to scope out the battle area and coordinate her attacks.   

All that would allow her to do is fight Luke head to head. Cassandra is not a very effective strategist. She is not alike the majority of the Bat-Family where she can simply think her way out of a difficult situation. She is not stupid, but she is not a genius either. Cassandra is just a good fighter, which is why her equipment is basic and why she depends on her combat skill more than anything else. 

3. SO he outwrestled Vader? Or just fought him simply and you're bring up his strength. Did Luke rely on ONLY all these physical stats in those battles?   

Considering that Luke never used any telekinetic or telepathic abilities in his duels with Vader, yes, he did. All he had to rely on was physical capability and dueling skill. 

He couldn't reach them if his hands were tied. and he can't will them into his hands either. He's stuck until he concentrates hard enough to break them. Still then he is a sitting duck.   

Besides, when he stood on one thumb, it did not require intense or prolonged concentration. It necessitated a certain level of focus but not to the extent that it would render Luke oblivious to his surroundings. I should also point out that when Luke accomplished this feat, Yoda was standing on his feet. So, Luke supported his own body weight as well as Yoda's on one thumb.  And like I said, more often than not, Luke would ignite his lightsaber before anything else, if that is all he has to rely on. So drawing his lightsaber out while his arms are tied is not an issue.

4. Move prediction, if Luke reaches for the belt i'm sure her experience will teach her its a knife or gun, she can counter most of his moves this way too. And besides as soon as she sees some beam sword i'm sure she will be careful with her attacks.  
All she could do is avoid him, and I already mentioned Luke drawing his lightsaber at the start. 

it won't be just her trying to blindly strike Luke and after a while he cuts off her hands, she'll want to see what the sword can do first and throw something at him probably. Once she sees how they cut through it she will be extremely careful. She should good at improvising.  "
Once again, you seem to be making her out to be a strategist she has never proven to be. Tactical analysis is not her strength. Cassandra is very straightforward in a fight. Were she to fight an armed opponent (especially one she has no understanding of regarding his physical attributes and skill level), she would simply attempt to outfight him. She has fought swordsmen before while she herself was unarmed and never altered her strategy. She simply dodged their swords and overwhelmed them with her speed and martial skills. She could never manage that here. Luke is at least her equal in physical stats, and his skill level is not such that she could in any way just dance circles around him, as she could other swordsmen she fought. In close quarter combat, Cassandra could dodge his strikes and return with her own, but Luke can avoid and parry strikes just as easily and counterstrike with lightsaber slashes. One hit is all that would be needed, even if connecting would not be necessarily easy for him.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Silver2467

I like how people are still deciding on the outcome of the fight without knowing anything about the opposition. 

difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By difficlus
@Silver2467 said:

" I like how people are still deciding on the outcome of the fight without knowing anything about the opposition.  "

me too =) 

@Silver2467: Fine i concede, Cass 4/10, Luke 6/10 
Take it or leave it 
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Silver2467
@difficlus: I disagree. Luke should win 7-8/10 at least, but a majority is still a win. 

So, regardless, good discussion.
Jazzitup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Jazzitup

Hmm ok Silver wins nd will move on to the next round ^_^
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By difficlus
@Jazzitup said:
" Hmm ok Silver wins nd will move on to the next round ^_^ "
thanks to you 
-___- 
@Silver2467 said:
" @difficlus: I disagree. Luke should win 7-8/10 at least, but a majority is still a win.  So, regardless, good discussion. "
Fine 7/10. -___- 

Well discussed.   
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Silver2467
@difficlus: LOL. 

Because of Batman, Luke now wins 10/10. :P
 Because of Batman, Luke now wins 10/10. :P
Jazzitup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Jazzitup
@difficlus said:
" @Jazzitup said:
" Hmm ok Silver wins nd will move on to the next round ^_^ "
thanks to you 
-___- 
@Silver2467 said:
" @difficlus: I disagree. Luke should win 7-8/10 at least, but a majority is still a win.  So, regardless, good discussion. "
Fine 7/10. -___- 
  Well discussed.  "

Boy don't hate, appreciate :)  
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By difficlus
@Silver2467:   
haha stolen right under your nose. 
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Silver2467
@difficlus: What...you......my.....images..... 

-_-