Avatar image for soothing_sounds
Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Soothing_Sounds

Note: Watch Scene!!! Try to take note of every monster in the scene, and remember that this is an extremely well trained group of soldiers being massacred here.

Team

• Batman, Cassandra Cain, and Bane (All Pre 52)
  • Standard Gear
  • Blood-lusted and no morals
  • Only prep the have is knowing that they will need to think fast and that it's gonna be a hell hole down there.
  • The trio starts at the place the soldiers started at.

So does the trio come out alive, or end up massacred.

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By CalebHara

Alive, cool thread though

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Xanni15

They all die.

TheBane2890

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TheBane2890

Batman and Bane dominate! Cassandra Cain just barely survives!

Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Soothing_Sounds

@CalebHara:@Batman242: Thank you.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By MethoKi

I like this idea. They'll come out alive. Are you following the entire movie plot? If so, they will die, but based on the OP, they'll live.

Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Soothing_Sounds

@Xanni15: @CalebHara: Yeah sorry to ask this, mainly just using it as a bump/ debate starter. But, uh, reasoning?

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By CalebHara

@Soothing_Sounds: Fair enough. I saw a lot of things in this movie that could take out your average human beings, that participated in minimal physical exercise. Actually, that was most of the people in the movie lol. Batman and Cassandra Cain are bullet timers, and Batman is a one tonner, Bane is a 2-3 tonner. They should be able to fight their way through.

Alot of the stuff was also based off of fear. These are 3 beings that also, they have almost no fears, they will handle this situation very calmly as opposed to how the people in the movie because irrational and filled with panic.

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Xanni15

@Soothing_Sounds: We were told that some of these monsters couldn't be killed y conventional means, so what exactly would the team be able to do against them? Eventually they'll wear down.

DrRenekton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By DrRenekton

I would like to think they make it out, but,,, @Xanni15 said:

@Soothing_Sounds: We were told that some of these monsters couldn't be killed y conventional means, so what exactly would the team be able to do against them? Eventually they'll wear down.

But that Ghost creature was pretty fast and seems pretty deadly, unless they can call the ghostbusters, I don't think they make it out.

YoungChief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By YoungChief

@CalebHara said:

@Soothing_Sounds: Fair enough. I saw a lot of things in this movie that could take out your average human beings, that participated in minimal physical exercise. Actually, that was most of the people in the movie lol. Batman and Cassandra Cain are bullet timers, and Batman is a one tonner, Bane is a 2-3 tonner. They should be able to fight their way through.

Alot of the stuff was also based off of fear. These are 3 beings that also, they have almost no fears, they will handle this situation very calmly as opposed to how the people in the movie because irrational and filled with panic.

Batman can see in bullet time and he can lift over 2000 pounds? Since when? Sorry to doubt you but I need confirmation of this

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Xanni15

@DrRenekton said:

I would like to think they make it out, but,,, @Xanni15 said:

But that Ghost creature was pretty fast and seems pretty deadly, unless they can call the ghostbusters, I don't think they make it out.

Agreed, plus there were many other monsters we didn't get any info on but were clearly dangerous. I mean the one in Japan or China, I think Japan, you had to do a ritual or prayer of some sort. Now, that particular monster is not involved here (I think) but that just goes to show how some must be defeated.

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By CalebHara

@YoungChief: Metric ton. My bad. and "seeing the bullet in the air" is not bullet timing, its being able to dodge the bullet after it leaves the gun, which he can do.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By CalebHara

No Caption Provided

@YoungChief: Here is the lifting feat, check the plate, it says that it is 500 lbs, making it a confirmed 1000 lbs on the barbell. There are also other weight on there, therefore, he can lift over a metric ton.

YoungChief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By YoungChief

Wow alrighty then O_O, you got those scans really fast, and ah ok I thought you meant Batman could see in bullet time like Neo from the Matrix or something

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By CalebHara

@YoungChief: lmfao i understand, and yeah it actually took me a very long time to find all of those, but once i found them, ive always had them at the ready, just in case :)

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Cable_Extreme

They die fast.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

If the virgin girl and pothead could survive it by hiding in the control room. I don't see why Batman, Cass and Bane wouldn't.