Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@AlexTheBoss:

thats mugetsu in ur scan, not fragor.

i already gave u links. use them. i cant post scans cuz i'm on a phone and even if i wanted/could, i dont know how.

fragor left a crater the size of a building. that aint mountain level dude. not even close.

ems madara >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>base aizen. and even monster aizen is fodder in comparison.

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@AlexTheBoss:

i already gave u links. use them. i cant post scans cuz i'm on a phone and even if i wanted/could, i dont know how.

fragor left a crater the size of a building. that aint mountain level dude. not even close.

ems madara >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>base aizen. and even monster aizen is fodder in comparison.

grappolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL, fragor building lv confirmed.

grappolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: Your effort is admirable but something tells me that you are wasting your time with that guy.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zuriel-el:

Look at the giant crater under the mugetsu. That was from the fragor and it is clearly at least mountain level.

fragor left a crater the size of a building.

No it didn't.

that aint mountain level dude. not even close.

The imaginary version in your head isn't mountain level. But I just showed in that scan the crater was the size of multiple small mountains put together.

ems madara >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>base aizen.

No

and even monster aizen is fodder in comparison.

And definitely no. Monster Aizen is physically stronger by miles, and both around around muli mountian level. You even agree monster Aizen is above Ulquiorra, and Ulquiorra's lanza's explosion was just as impressive as Madara's perfect Susanoo.

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@AlexTheBoss:

susano is more powerful than aizen by far. it cleaved mountains with the shockwave created simply from unsheathing its sword. its above aizen in strength and durability. as well as destructive power.

dude whats aizen going to do when madara drops meteors from space.

also fragor is mountain level. thers nothing multi mountain about it. lanza is city level. and thats it.

@grappolo:

shift.

killers10333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can anyone tell me: has bleach ended, was aizen the last/most recent bad guy, and is aizen the strongest in bleach or who has surpassed him

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By alextheboss

@zuriel-el:

susano is more powerful than aizen by far. it cleaved mountains with the shockwave created simply from unsheathing its sword.

Aizen could do things like that too. The only reason the mountains he can't destroy aren't as big is because his body isn't as big. Mass is a big factor. If the perfect susanoo was human sized the swing of its sword wouldn't cause the same effect if it's sword was swung at the same speed. This is basic physics.

its above aizen in strength and durability. as well as destructive power.

Both monster Aizen and the perfect Susanoo are multi mountain level at least. Like I pointed out earlier, even shikai Yamamoto was city++++ level, and monster Aizen is even stronger than bankai Yamamoto.

dude whats aizen going to do when madara drops meteors from space.

Move out of the way or destroy it? The meteor wasn't even that big. It was shorter than the perfect Susanoo, and the metero Gremmy created was bigger. Shikai Kenpachi one shotted Gremmies meteor. Monster Aizen is stronger than shikai, and probably even bankai Kenpachi.

also fragor is mountain level. thers nothing multi mountain about it. lanza is city level. and thats it.

I would say the fragor is average mountain level, but Aizen could spam those. that wasn't even close to his full power. And by the way Aizen said that Yamamoto's blast would destroy an area many times the size of the city makes it sound almost small country level. At the very least it was multi city level, and monster Aizen would one shot Yamamoto.

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@AlexTheBoss:

perfect susano didnt attack yo bust mountains. its the sgockwave created from unsheathing a sword. fragor busted hills. and aizen and ichigo were visible from above in the crated created by the blast. size or not its more powerful than aizen. if i took your size factor into account then id say that batman is stronger than atlas (giant in god of war game).

fragor busted hills not mountains. and those things were called rock plateaus in the anime. susano has busted mountains casually.

the thing sosanoo stood beside the meteor after it clashed against another meteor. and moving out of the way? whats the farthest distance aizens travelled with flash step. if it were kyoraku or ichibei id believe but aizen?

you'll have to show me travel spd feats.

aizen never tried spamming fragor hence thers no proof he can spam them. unlike susanos swords or magatama.

aizen is mountain level not multi-mountain. and yama's bankai which is metropolis class >>>> monster aizen. and you think his shikai is small country?

??? />

really?

aizen cant one shot yama on yama's worst day. even juha bach had to steal his bankai to beat him.

grappolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zuriel-el: You are wrong again, what a surprise... aizen can charge 6 fragors, one for every head at the same time.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zuriel-el:

perfect susano didnt attack yo bust mountains. its the sgockwave created from unsheathing a sword. fragor busted hills. and aizen and ichigo were visible from above in the crated created by the blast. size or not its more powerful than aizen. if i took your size factor into account then id say that batman is stronger than atlas (giant in god of war game).

I already showed it was far above hill level. Just the sing of Aizen's sword was hill level.

fragor busted hills not mountains. and those things were called rock plateaus in the anime. susano has busted mountains casually.

Aizen's fragor is also a casual attack, and it was clearly mountain level. The crater also went extremely deep into the ground and far into the sky.

the thing sosanoo stood beside the meteor after it clashed against another meteor. and moving out of the way? whats the farthest distance aizens travelled with flash step. if it were kyoraku or ichibei id believe but aizen?

Like I pointed out the meteor wasn't really that big. It was the size of a small mountain or multi city block sized.

you'll have to show me travel spd feats.

You realize how slow the meteor came down? All the ninja had a lot of time to prepare for it.

aizen never tried spamming fragor hence thers no proof he can spam them. unlike susanos swords or magatama.

It's pretty obvious he could. Or at the very least shoot one for each wing.

aizen is mountain level not multi-mountain. and yama's bankai which is metropolis class >>>> monster aizen. and you think his shikai is small country?

I think Yamamoto's attack may of been small country level because Aizen said the blast radius would of been many times the city and that Yamamoto saved the world by blocking it.

??? />

really?

aizen cant one shot yama on yama's worst day. even juha bach had to steal his bankai to beat him.

That wasn't even Juha that he was fighting. It was one of Juha's men pretending to be Juha for most of the time, lol. And monster Aizen is above base Juha. Juha only passed Aizen after he got the almighty, which was after his fight with Yamamoto.

ValmousXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Confusion

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grappolo:

that's a white ring not a fragor. try watching anime and reading manga for more clarity.

grappolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zuriel-el: lol that is the ultrafragor, 6 fragors combined. You can even see the fragors coming from the heads merging in the ring but you are good at denying reality.you talk about clarity? You think that ulquiorra can beat aizen, completely ignore the difference between aoe and attack potency, you called the fragor crater building level (lol) then hill lv then a mountain lv then hill lv again, you don't seem that clear to me. You are the worst debater that the bleach fanbase has to offer in this site.

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@AlexTheBoss:

no you didnt prove anything, that was mugetsu in your scan. i could call lanza mountain level by factoring in the height as well. but on comic vine we take feats over speculation. fragor didnt bust a mountain.

aizen's sword hill level. dude go back and read that chapter, it was ichigo's sword that decimated the hills not aizens.

multi city block sized? it was bigger than an entire battle field. what you're taking as the meteor, is the meteor after it fell a scattered.

slow and yet it came down before sage naruto (faster than lightning) could do jack or out run it. plus it was stopped by gaara (whose sand can keep up with raikage who is lightning spd) and tsuchikage. wait ate you using anime to decide manga speed? dude....

he specifically said yama saved ''his world''. ie you made sure my plan didn't become moot. plus bankai(metropolis level)>>shikai(city not country).

go back and read that chapter, he killed the fake juha (Loyd and royd). and the real juha stole his bankai and killed him.

get your facts straight.

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grappolo:

ultra fragor because you say so?

it didn't explode and ichigo was pretty much waoting for something to happen. and then after every thing it turned into rings a he asked is that all?

and slashed everything.

CptMerc1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen ends this without too much trouble

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zuriel-el:

no you didnt prove anything, that was mugetsu in your scan.

I'm not sure if you aren't reading what I'm writing or just can't comprehend simple concepts. I know that is mugetsu in the scan, but the gaint crater below the attack is from the fragor. I picked that scan because it is the best scan that shows the crater.

i could call lanza mountain level by factoring in the height as well. but on comic vine we take feats over speculation.

Lanza is mountain level. at least small mountain level

fragor didnt bust a mountain.

it left a crater the size of a mountain.

aizen's sword hill level. dude go back and read that chapter, it was ichigo's sword that decimated the hills not aizens.

It was most likely both of their swords, and Aizen's sword did this, which is also a hill level feat.

No Caption Provided

multi city block sized? it was bigger than an entire battle field. what you're taking as the meteor, is the meteor after it fell a scattered.

As you can see, most of the meteor is still together.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Themeteors seem to be about mountain sized, and if you compare it to those rock bodies on the ground which are about building sized, it would be around multi city block levle. Maybe town level.

slow and yet it came down before sage naruto (faster than lightning) could do jack or out run it.

Naruto wasn't trying to run. that was only a clone that couldn't even die and he wanted to protect the people who couldn't run away. Also I'm pretty sure he was also low on energy.

plus it was stopped by gaara (whose sand can keep up with raikage who is lightning spd) and tsuchikage. wait ate you using anime to decide manga speed? dude....

The meteor would just be falling as fast as any other object. If you don't include win resistance all objects fall at the same speed, the weight of the object doesn't matter. And everything has a terminal velocity and nothing can fall faster than lightning.

he specifically said yama saved ''his world''. ie you made sure my plan didn't become moot. plus bankai(metropolis level)>>shikai(city not country).

Well that move that is multi city block level isn't a normal move, he had to set it up in advanced. So it is much powerful than a normal shikai attack. And like I said small country. A small country can just be multi city level. And you saying it was city level is an obvious lowball and flat out false statement since it was stated right int he manga that it was multi city level.

go back and read that chapter, he killed the fake juha (Loyd and royd). and the real juha stole his bankai and killed him.

Ya, but how long did it take for Yhwach to actually win when it was him?

get your facts straight.

I said the real Yhwach was there at the end. I just pointed out a lot of the fight wasn't the real Yhwach and like I said, monster Aizen>that version of Yhwach.

GIliad_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Aizen should win

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@AlexTheBoss:

aizen never tanked anything at lanza level.

its city level.

dude aizens sword swing destroyed the ground. and the area it destroyed isn't wide at all, by your scaling 16 year old naruto's rasengan is hill level . plus it wasnt both their swords that pulverized hills, ichigo said it was his own sword (kubo's words).

context bro, those mountains where far away. plus you can see a considerable amt of debris all over the place.

narito was running. go a few pages back from your scan. gaara and tsuchikage stopped it.

dude real physics doesnt always apply to fictional manga characters abilities. by your statement ''nothing can move as fast as lightning'' ichigo isnt up to lightning speed.

also multi city. fine. yama tanked it not aizen (who got injured by getsuga and benihime).

juha stole his bankai. imagine aizen fighting juha in base without ks. he would also die in seconds as well. even byakuya and renji lossed to fodder without their bankai. and new bankai ichigo whose geysuga i'd bet is as powerful as fragor (multi hill) based on the fact that it covered an area up into the sky in shikai. and hashwalt (far weaker than juha) broke it like a twig. aizen would get murked.

monster aizen dies against any version of ywach.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zuriel-el:

aizen never tanked anything at lanza level.

Nothing lanza level was thrown at him though. Also I might agree the R2 Ulquiorra has more raw power than base Aizen, but that's it.

its city level.

If you scale the size of the attack, it would actually dwarf the mountains that the susanoo cut in half.

dude aizens sword swing destroyed the ground. and the area it destroyed isn't wide at all, by your scaling 16 year old naruto's rasengan is hill level .

This isn't at least small hill level?

No Caption Provided

And Naruto's rasengan never caused this level of damage. Only his rasenshurikin did, and his rasenshurikin is hill level.

plus it wasnt both their swords that pulverized hills, ichigo said it was his own sword (kubo's words).

But Aizen also said it was his sword earlier. that means they really don't know. I agree it was mostly Ichigo's, but Ichigo's attack was meant to counter Aizen's, which mean's his attack has to at least be comparable in power. If it wasn't Aizen's attack would of been blasted away and his arm would of been ripped off.

context bro, those mountains where far away. plus you can see a considerable amt of debris all over the place.

That just makes the meteors smaller than the mountains though.

narito was running. go a few pages back from your scan. gaara and tsuchikage stopped it.

Naruto wasn't in his KCM mode. Only his KCM mode is lightning speed.

dude real physics doesnt always apply to fictional manga characters abilities. by your statement ''nothing can move as fast as lightning'' ichigo isnt up to lightning speed.

No, I didn't meant characters can't move lightning speed, I said the meteor which is falling by means of gravity can't be moving at lightning speeds.

also multi city. fine. yama tanked it not aizen (who got injured by getsuga and benihime).

Getsuga tenshou is a potency based attack. Are you telling me Ichigo in the final arc is still only city block level?

and new bankai ichigo whose geysuga i'd bet is as powerful as fragor (multi hill) based on the fact that it covered an area up into the sky in shikai. and hashwalt (far weaker than juha) broke it like a twig. aizen would get murked.

The fragor is at least mountain level, and Aizen wasn't even going all out yet. Monster Aizen would be around multi mountain level. And nobody was stronger than him besides Yhwach after the almighty. Even in his chair his level was above most of Yhwach's men, lol.

monster aizen dies against any version of ywach.

Proof? Monster Aizen was suggested to be above any shinigami or allow. He should be leagues above Yamamoto even with bankai and the 0 squad. He thought he could even solo the 0 squad. His next step in his plan after beating Ichigo was literally doing what Yhwach was going to do, but completely by himself instead of having an army to help him.

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@AlexTheBoss:

lanza isnt mountain high. dont!

no its not cuz ichigo's is. and dangai>>>>>aizen.

tell that to momoshikin, lord muu and toneri.

parrying isnt attacking. deflecting an attack doesnt kill ur opponent or harm them. thats ehat ichigo did. and you're going to believe the words of aizen (who didnt know ichigo had transcended him until mugetsu) wow. i chose to believe the guy who actually knew about the limits of his own power over some one who said ''i didnt even knlw i'd become this powerful.

tell that to the third raikage (lightning spd) who got beaten by sage naruto clone (reacted to and beat lightning spd). kcm is much faster.

ok

never said that.

fragor busted hills. not mountains and also stop speculating. without feats he isnt multi mountain.

and dude aizen (chair)>>monster aizen.

thought? just like he thought he was above dangai ichigo. and yes yama would lose to chair aizen.

except ywach beat tho zero division aizen needed hogyoku for. plus monster aizen isnt above ywach. he stated he was above all hollow and shinigami. and juha is stronger than all his men. if the zero squad lost to ywach's men iys testament to his might. since he can reiatsu crush them all.

where did he say i'm above all the quincy. ywach would beat him. unless you think monster Aisen will beat ichibei. the guy who nearly killed the person who killed yama, beat ichigo, beat zaraki and made all quincy kiss the floor with reiatsu crush.

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@AlexTheBoss:

parrying isnt attacking. deflecting an attack doesnt kill ur opponent or harm them. thats ehat ichigo did. and you're going to believe the words of aizen (who didnt know ichigo had transcended him until mugetsu) wow. i chose to believe the guy who actually knew about the limits of his own power over some one who said ''i didnt even knlw i'd become this powerful.

tell that to the third raikage (lightning spd) who got beaten by sage naruto clone (reacted to and beat lightning spd). kcm is much faster.

ok

never said that.

fragor busted hills. not mountains and also stop speculating. without feats he isnt multi mountain.

thought? just like he thought he was above dangai ichigo. and yes yama would lose to chair aizen.

except ywach beat tho zero division aizen needed hogyoku for. plus monster aizen isnt above ywach. he stated he was above all hollow and shinigami. and juha is stronger than all his men. if the zero squad lost to ywach's men iys testament to his might. since he can reiatsu crush them all.

where did he say i'm above all the quincy. ywach would beat him. unless you think monster Aisen will beat ichibei. the guy who nearly killed the person who killed yama, beat ichigo, beat zaraki and made all quincy kiss the floor with reiatsu crush.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zuriel-el:

Then those aren't mountains that the susanoo cut in half because the lanza is easily calcuable to be multiple times taller than those mountains.

That was butterfly Aizen though. dangai ichigo>monster Aizen>>butterfly Aizen And dangai Ichigo was holding back. Aizen was fighting on the same level as holding back dangai Ichigo. If Ichigo's swing was really that much harder than Aizen's, Aizen's arm would of been ripped right off on contact. At the very least it puts Aizen's sword and arm at hill level considering the took Ichigo's sword head on and didn't break, while just the shockwave erased the hill. And like I said that was hardly Ichigo's full power.

Tell them what?

parrying isnt attacking. deflecting an attack doesnt kill ur opponent or harm them.

Aizen's sword clearly took the full brunt of the attack. It wasn't just a parry he just waked Aizen's sword away.

No Caption Provided

Either way Aizen doesn't need that feat since he already has the other one.

thats ehat ichigo did. and you're going to believe the words of aizen (who didnt know ichigo had transcended him until mugetsu) wow. i chose to believe the guy who actually knew about the limits of his own power over some one who said ''i didnt even knlw i'd become this powerful.

No I don't believe Aizen. I would say 80-90% of the destruction was from Ichigo while maybe 10-20% from Aizen. It is hard to believe Aizen's sword did absolutely nothing especially when it clashed with Ichigo's.

So basically from what is shown I would say casual sword swings from dangai Ichigo are hill level, while full power sword swings from Aizen are hill level.

KCM Naruto was shown to be equal in speed the the raikage. Show me where the 3rd raikage gets beaten by sage Naruto because of speed. The Raikage is the fastest ninja in the word, but he isn't the strongest. Speed doesn't mean victory.

I fail to see how this is hill level. The crater dwarfs the hills/small mountains around it, and in the anime just the shockwave melted the hills around it.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
how does this look hill level?
how does this look hill level?

And you also have to realize most attacks don't create such a deep hole in solid rock.

No, they meant if Aizen got out of the chair he would be >>monster Aizen. While in the chair he was still weaker because of the restraints.

I will agree Aizen could of been wrong, but when Yhwach talked about the special war powers he said Aizen had the strongest reiatsu out of anybody.

Yhwach was losing to Ichebei before he got the almighty. Yhwach couldn't solo the 0 devision before the almighty. And Yhwach's power was split up at that time. I agree if he consumed all of his men's power like he did later on he would stomp monster Aizen.

He didn't say he was above all the quincy because he thought they were all dead and irrelevant. And monster Aizen could possibly beat Ichibei. Yamamoto should be below monster Aizen, same with Zaraki. And making quincy kiss the floor with reiatsu crush isn't as impressive as killing anything on contact with your reiatsu.

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@AlexTheBoss:

lanza is scaled against a city. not mountains.

whtaever

narutos rasengan is hill level.

no 10% of hill level.

kcm outstripped him completely.

and naruto reacted to and countered the third raikage (at his full spd).

okay its mountain level. pains taken worse. two rasenshurikens (both mountain level go to the previous page and go through links i provided i aint doing it again) and bijuu dama.

yay!!!

thanks for that. (that wasnt so hard was it?)

anything whose reiatsu is insignificant. unlike juha who makes ppl like base b kiss dirt.

TheCrystalBall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

His kurohitsugi has gravity that vaporizes objects. Imagine Nagato's Chibaku Tensei and then Kurohitsugi used on it, CT would have a hole in it from the more destructive gravity.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By alextheboss

@zuriel-el:

lanza is scaled against a city. not mountains.

Cities can have a much larger area than a mountain, depending on the size of the mountain and city.

The fragor and lanza could easily destroy this mountian

No Caption Provided

But not this one.

No Caption Provided

narutos rasengan is hill level.

can you show me?

kcm outstripped him completely.

No, it only matched him.

No Caption Provided

okay its mountain level. pains taken worse. two rasenshurikens (both mountain level go to the previous page and go through links i provided i aint doing it again) and bijuu dama.

Instead of links you should just post the scans, it is much easier for everyone that way.

And ya that was mountain level, but I think Pain had to block it with his almighty push. He wouldn't be able to keep doing that with monster Aizen, but since this is only base Aizen that would be a good counter. However Aizen is allowed KS in this battle, so he could just confuse Pain and then land a blow.

yay!!!

thanks for that. (that wasnt so hard was it?)

You should do quotes like I'm doing so I know what you are responding to.

anything whose reiatsu is insignificant. unlike juha who makes ppl like base b kiss dirt.

And base Aizen made grimmjow kiss dirt.

Clorox92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread is still going on? Ridiculous. Aizen should win this undoubtedly

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shinra tensei

easterlin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen but its not a stomp.

jasonhitto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By jasonhitto

Pain wreck

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pains paths get wholesale blitzed. Assuming Aizen doesn't troll the hell out them with KS

zensum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen ....lol

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By Raziel2014

Aizen Stomps, aizen is always in base his zanpkakuto does not provide increase in power as is not a attack nor defensive zanpakuto, aizen casually blocked komamura Bankai which is a gaint 100 meter monster with 1 hand as if it was a piece of paper then slice it like nothing, the only reason why aizen could not defeat yamamoto was not because he was weaker but because his power/shikai was not suited for battle/destruction like yamamoto monstrous 6000 degree shikai, pain does not have the speed, durability to even handle one of aizen sword slash much less face him directly, yes is a fact that aizen does not exactly posses MAssive destructive moves but Wide destructive moves does not = powerfull, Yammy cero and balla are bigger than anyones due to his size but that does not make it the strongest, noobs these days just post massive AOE destruction moves and just say this guys wins because his ability can destroy more, is not about destruction but the moves potency, a move that can destroy a mountain is much weaker than a move that can decompose all matter even if its 1 meter, aizen also master all Kido available so his arsenal is huge, Pain does not stand a chance, and for noobs out there kyoukai suigetsu is not a genjutsu sigh, is a ability that allows him to control the 5 sense it has nothing to do with charkra, once you look at it aizen can control everything you do in real time which is much more hax than any illusion in naruto because genjutsu itself cannot directly cause physical harm to anyone, as for aizen feats, just take eveything every captain besides yamamoto has done and use it as minimum for aizens feats because he is stronger than all of Gotei 13 besides Yamamoto and stronger than all espadas combined, aizen is the guy that can make Grimmjow Kneel like a dog while grimmjow is captain Tier fighter, and grimmjow himself has durability superior to the 5 kages and power on par if not slightly stronger.

this fight wont even last 10 seconds before aizen slices every single path in half with teleport/shunpo.

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen got this

Avatar image for hurricanefunnel
hurricanefunnel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen, he can activate his shikai and get all of the paths into his illusion where they won't be able to do anything to stop Aizen. If Nagato knew of that ability then he would have more chances of winning but since this isn't the case... Aizen wins.

copy that

naknoemo00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen casually tanks shinrai tensei with superior strenght and durability, Aizen tanks atacks coming in at full force with his fingers casually, from captain level shinigamis, Pain cant do that, Aizen then flashsteps to every pain body and slices them in half before Nagato can react.

Aizen wins this with low level difficulty, no need for KS

Jatom22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raziel2014: I don't think grimjow was kneeling he was being crushed if I remember correctly lol

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By SkySanji

Aizen slaps.

Tendo/Deva path and Animal path will be the only ones he won't rofl at.

DemonGod_PABLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen soul crushes with a glance

bob74h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Aizen no diffs. Naruto characters has no resistance to soul attacks

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KS GG

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By Raziel2014

Grimmjow in base is enough to slap 6 Path of pain with low-medium diff.

Base Aizen can make Grimmjow kneel like a dog with a look.

Base Aizen = Base Yamamoto > Base Unohana > TYBW Pre Awakening 100% Kenpachi > Resurrection Nnoitra > Resurrection Grimmjow