Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Baron Mordo Vs. Fairy Tail Guild

-All characters who are or have ever been a member of the guild are allowed.

-Everyone at their peak.

-Win by any means.

Vadyiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vadyiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You can find some feats for Mordo here: 1, 2 and 3.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d34b48e70855
deactivated-5d34b48e70855

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fairy tail guild for the win, they will overpower the opponent with high difficulty for several spells and combination abilities in their disposal.

Gamingod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fairy tail stomps

plus baron has nowhere near the combat prowess of some fairy tail members

gildarts alone is all it takes, as he would dissemble all baron's attacks

Vadyiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Vadyiel

@gamingod: Gildarts soloing? Yeah...I don't see it happen.

His ability is very powerful, but not enough to deal with things such as worldwide telepathy( Which I don't think it's something that can be shattered after all) and time powers such as banishment through time and aging and de-aging as well(The good time-travel and kill the opponent as a baby works too). There's also the Astral-Projection's ultimate intangibility if we're going to use NLF, which makes the person immune to all attacks in the Earth-place and can't be seen by others if such persons don't possess a connection to the Astral Plane itself. I also fail to see how a candite for the SS title and one of the most skilled mages/sorcerers of the entire 616 who often fought against extradimensional gods/monsters/despots before most of the guild's members were even born doesn't have the same combat prowess. Mordo is always bloodlust and it's not willing to show mercy towards his enemy and his abilities overall are not things that Gildarts can handle alone. Many foes at the same time will likely restrict Mordo of using his full arsenal all at once, hence why I chose the whole guild to fight against and not just an individual member.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Just skimming through the three links, looks like Mordo should win without a lot of trouble.

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By StrictlyAnime

The first link is to a "Continetal Tournament" I needn't read any further.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By New_World_Order

Baron Mordo is one of Doctor Strange's most powerful enemies. I don't think Fairy Tail characters can stand against him.

Vadyiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Vadyiel
@New_World_Order said:

Baron Mordo is one of Doctor Strange's most powerful enemies. I don't think Fairy Tail characters can stand against him.

That's somewhat debatable, though. For example: If we consider beings such as Umar, Dormammu, Shuma-Gorath, Chthon, Cyttorak and others as Strange's most powerful foes then Mordo should really be in the low-end of his villains and one of the weakest. It's very subjective and depends of several things.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This.

@vadyiel said:
@New_World_Order said:

That's somewhat debatable, though. For example: If we consider beings such as Umar, Dormammu, Shuma-Gorath, Chthon, Cyttorak and others as Strange's most powerful foes then Mordo should really be in the low-end of his villains and one of the weakest. It's very subjective and depends of several things.

Doesn't change the fact that Strange himself has issues with Baron...... and Baron is in fact an extremely powerful magic user. I cannot think of a single FT character that should trouble Baron.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@New_World_Order said:

This.

@vadyiel said:
@New_World_Order said:

Doesn't change the fact that Strange himself has issues with Baron...... and Baron is in fact an extremely powerful magic user. I cannot think of a single FT character that should trouble Baron.

Yeah, Deathhero summed it up pretty nicely.

WordWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Technically Erza should solo as she has an anti-magic armor.

Vadyiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@New_World_Order said:

@deathhero61 said:

It's not only a single character, though. The whole guild will be attacking him at the same time and they've got a lot of hex to bring and possess quite a good chemistry to coordinate a battle plan.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She hasn't come across someone as powerful as Baron Mordo though. Is it for sure she can take his level of attacks? Not that it matters too much as he can use his magic to take her out in ways that don't necessarily effect her directly.

@vadyiel said:

@New_World_Order said:

@deathhero61 said:

It's not only a single character, though. The whole guild will be attacking him at the same time and they've got a lot of hex to bring and possess quite a good chemistry to coordinate a battle plan.

His force-fields should hold long enough to take them out in groups.

WordWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By WordWarrior

@Knowledge_King said:

She hasn't come across someone as powerful as Baron Mordo though. Is it for sure she can take his level of attacks? Not that it matters too much as he can use his magic to take her out in ways that don't necessarily effect her directly.

@vadyiel said:

@New_World_Order said:

@deathhero61 said:

It's said to be specifically anti-magic and I can't really think of any way to take her out without his magic touching her armor.

Gamingod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fairy tail stomps

there is no way he can keep up with attacks from all of them, especially when they are all faster than he is.

Erza with anti magic armour would already be trouble. Through the rest and baron gets stomped

he gets a lightning fire wind steel dragon roar to the face.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gamingod: He's fought against Dormamu and his shields have stood up to blasts more powerful than anything combined in FT. How are they beating him, or even blitzing him?

Vadyiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Vadyiel

@New_World_Order said:

A fair point.

@Knowledge_King said:

It's said to be specifically anti-magic and I can't really think of any way to take her out without his magic touching her armor.

She's still bonded by the universal laws/concepts such as time and space, so why Mordo's magic would need to touch her when the entire environment Erza is in can be manipulated? He doesn't just launch magic blasts and his telepath is not even magical, to begin with. Creating portals to other dimensions by breaking the reality-vein through magic and not by it is something that Mordo used multiple times:

He can easily change the battlefield to create an option for BFR, so nor Erza or anyone is soloing something here. You seem to think that sorcerers just keep shooting bolts/blasts and this isn't even close to being true. Some types of spells were created to effect only the conscious/mind of the opponent in a spiritual and transcendental level , hence I don't see why the armor would change anything. This is the case of the Images of Ikonn, which is an illusion so powerful that affected a fricking entire armada of Skrulls by making them see Galactus himself( With Xavier making turning it into some sort of a psychically being):

Speaking of Galactus...The same spell was once used by Strange to affect his mind and even and drop him as well( Given that Galactus was getting weaker with each passing of an instant and dying but was still more powerful than any of the heroes in there and I don't know if his mind defences are really affected/lowered by his hunger):

A few spells have a really wide area to protect him from Erza and attack the whole guild as well during the incantations, such as Crimson Bands of Cytorrak or/and the Seven Rings of Raggadorr:

Both of them were able to shield and cover the entire Manhattan. If we're also going to apply No Limits Fallacy, then she can't even effect or seen his Astral Form either. I see no reason to why Mordo can't also summon a non-magical being to do the job given his tactical ability to analyze the situation and arcane knowledge. If FT win(Which I think plausible) then would be by a team-work and not an individual member.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lordflawlez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

fairy tail wins, baron cant take them all

Vadyiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:

He's fought against Dormamu and his shields have stood up to blasts more powerful than anything combined in FT. How are they beating him, or even blitzing him?

More likely survived against him, though(Which still is amazing given the level of the opponent). He was able to hurt the Dread One and shield himself from some of the Dormy's attacks but was defeated in the end. Mordo was recently stomped by the All New Dormammu possessing just a teenager girl in the new Doctor Strange's comic:

But the new Dormammu is supposedly now being written even more powerful than the likes of Shuma-Gorath by Jason Aaron and has gotten quite a love from him( And the other the editors/writers as well), so I don't see as a bad thing.

Vadyiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

samconery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is this one guy natsu who in END low form can move in stopped time. Baron can take this but he aint stomping for sure. As for ft, ft is really underrated due to haters

Vadyiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumpy.

Full123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Baron stomps from what I read here.

USSJ3071

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mordo stomps

Avatar image for deactivated-5b9a7b52ce5df
deactivated-5b9a7b52ce5df

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gamingod: you know it's quite ironic that in other threads you go around call other people noob for not knowing comic book stuff,yet you yourself prove to be a noob by making baseless and false claims.

also your bias against marvel is quite obvious.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Baron wins.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is this one guy natsu who in END low form can move in stopped time. Baron can take this but he aint stomping for sure. As for ft, ft is really underrated due to haters

time stoppage immunity is only relevant on time related attacks and characters within similar power levels.

Avatar image for natsudragneel41
NatsuDragneel41

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fairy tail guild for the win, they will overpower the opponent with high difficulty for several spells and combination abilities in their disposal.

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mordo unless they have friendship force

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees said:
@samconery said:

time stoppage immunity is only relevant on time related attacks and characters within similar power levels.

Vadyiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Vadyiel
ZerefKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol all ft members are planet level and gildarts is solar system level. Godstomp

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zerefking: Stop. You're destroying what little dignity FT fans have on this site.

samconery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vadyiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Vadyiel

Bump.

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I read somewhere that mordo was capable of channeling energies from thousands of universes. So isn't this a spite match?

OPmailer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FairyTale are too many

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

also in Dr strange sorcerer supreme, forgotten the exact issue, but Baron mordo has oneshotted twice literally, destroyed earth without trying. Dr strange villains are seriously op FT characters are like island level or something