User Lists: 0

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

In a battle to the death, Deadpool wins.

In a battle to KO, Deathstroke has the edge

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By dondave

Deathstroke

capamerica7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By capamerica7

Deadpool, unless Bane gets too close to him, but that's unlikely.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By MonsterStomp

Deathstroke.

AgentGreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke takes this.

Argothor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Argothor

Deadpool

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 juiceboks  Moderator

Deathstroke outclasses all of them.

batnorris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By batnorris

Lol I love how all these answers start with dea XD.

Anyways I say bane has the strength deadpool has the versatility and deathstroke is straight up the best all around. My vote goes to him. :)

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool because of the healing factor

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool has the healing factor

I think Bane would beat Deadpool due to strength and Deadpool not really being able to hurt him while Bane has hurt Superman, but Deathstroke has taken hits from Lobo...

so Deathstroke.

RenaissanceMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke. And his healing factor is vastly improved.

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Onemoreposter

'Stroke takes it. He's smarter than Bane. He heals like DP. He faster, stronger, and more experienced than both.

nigravirum1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By nigravirum1

This is too easy for Deadpool. I hate deadpool but even I admit that this is too easy for him. Maybe if it was pre-new 52 deathstroke and bane it would of been better (cause they have weakened in the new 52), but with as fast as deadpool heals he would win. He's far more skilled with his blades than Slade. Not to mention that his talking would probably want to make the both of them commit suicide.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When has New-52 Slade shown regeneration on par with Deadpool? Wade has regenerated from literally a pile of goo and survives being decapitated. Hell, he can even grow back his head. I have ever seen Slade do anything like that...

Mezmero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Can't we make it a Lucha Libre match? I want to say Deadpool since it's a random encounter and he's the best at improvising in this group to my knowledge. Deathstroke is probably the most skilled but I think he does much better with prep.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#18  Edited By entropy_aegis

Deathstoke wins most likely, Deadpool gets slaughtered,Bane would tear him apart in one swift motion.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did anyone see the live action Batman vs Deadpool on youtube machinima yet, for live action it was pretty damn legit. Catwoman boobies ftw.

On topic, Deathstroke wins. Unless Deadpool can teleport, he's going to get wrecked by anyone else here and especially by Bane who is the definition of superhuman in every regard. Wade would also have a hard time even harming Slade due to his armor and greater speed, Bane is just on that Nightfall venom so he's not gonna feel anything since he's the strongest and arguably most durable person here. The only reason why Deathstroke wins is because he is faster and probably as durable as Bane is due to his Nth metal armor. He's also shown to have more experience with melee weapons as I've only seen Bane with an axe once in comics for a short time and a sword only when he dueled Ra's and lost. Slade has been workin that corner for decades and nothing seemed to change in the New 52, I believe Bane to be more adept in regular hand to hand skill but not with weapons like Deathstroke.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

2 words... Nnth metal. 2 more words... Deathstroke... Oh wait I think that's 1 word

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stroke takes it because I believe Deadpool is stupid enough to get all-up in Bane's face, and get his back broken.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

To the Death-Deadpool can easily win.

KO only-Deathstroke wins.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#23  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

2 words... Nnth metal. 2 more words... Deathstroke... Oh wait I think that's 1 word

2...syllables. I got your back, buddy.

RenaissanceMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When has New-52 Slade shown regeneration on par with Deadpool? Wade has regenerated from literally a pile of goo and survives being decapitated. Hell, he can even grow back his head. I have ever seen Slade do anything like that...

Slade healed from being impaled by a katana in one panel in his new 52 run. Mainly because of his Nth metal, but also because of his inherited healing factor. It's also been revealed that he controls his healing by thought. He can increase or decrease the rate of his healing just by thinking of it. It was specifically stated in one of the single digit issues.

Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6
deactivated-59c716930b8a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

DeathSamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@renaissanceman: Deathstroke might have good HF but until he can grow back his eye DP FTW!!!!

wearevenom87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By wearevenom87

I don't see how not much people are saying deadpool. He has a much faster health regeneration than wolverine, he can regrow limbs, and teleport. Bane may hurt him but deadpool will quickly recover and kill him. Idk much about deathsoke but I think deadpool out classes him considering deadpool nuked himself several times in a mini series called "suicide run" where he tries to kill himself but nothing can do it. Deadpool stomps.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Idk much about deathsoke ..... Deadpool stomps.

I don't know much about Deathsoke either.....but Deathstroke wins regardless of your ignorance and bias ....

mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#29  Edited By mavfan626

Deathstroke outclasses all of them.

hyperbeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

deadpool wins. everyone keeps underestimating him due to his childish personality and think is isn't smart. 1 he basically outsmarted norman osborn and his team in a battle and also stole normans credit card.

2 he has been referenced by domino and some other characters that he is one of the deadliest man alive and he has clashed and beaten wolverine when he got serious.

3 he beated the taskmaster in a fight while he was holding back and he thought the taskmaster was holding back. and the taskmaster noted that deadpool is a very skilled fighter its just that he doesn't act like a professional.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyperbeing: out of all the people that have been here for months or years and have done their research on everyone here and still say Deathstroke, you must be the one of the few here that are right .... where have you been good sir.

hyperbeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyperbeing: out of all the people that have been here for months or years and have done their research on everyone here and still say Deathstroke, you must be the one of the few here that are right .... where have you been good sir.

lol thanks i been around the world. i been to spain italy and arizona as well as the dominican republic texas and new york,.

BadVoodoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By BadVoodoo

@ghost_rider1 said:

Deadpool because of the healing factor

In any other case healing factor would be important, but it doesn't matter in this battle, because Deathstroke would see Deadpool isn't dying. If Deadpool loses an arm and plays dead, when he faces Deathstroke again he would realize his healing factor, once he cuts off his arm again "disabling mobility" he cuts off all his other limbs head included.

If this is the magic deadpool that has a curse that doesn't allow him to die then... *sigh* Deathstroke burrys him in concrete, once he kills deadpool once he will forever be unarmed and Deadstroke would just mow him down every time... I hate it when comic book writers want to make their characters uber

Anyways Deathstroke wins

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days said:

lol thanks i been around the world. i been to spain italy and arizona as well as the dominican republic texas and new york,.

I was being mildly sarcastic, honestly...but you are welcome and what an eventful journey that must've been huh?

Avatar image for barryallen_shazam
BarryAllen_Shazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Merc with a mouth by endurance and unpredictability

Avatar image for digitalshooter9
DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From what I understood, Ds and Dp only has swords.....

So bane snaps DS neck then idk what happend with dp as he has hf.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Merc with a mouth by endurance and unpredictability

Endurance won't help him when he has his limbs chopped off by Deathstroke as shown by The Punisher in Deadpool Suicide Kings

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for barryallen_shazam
BarryAllen_Shazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: fare enough but DP can do that to DS too soo in other instances like hand to hand combat it would help

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: fare enough but DP can do that to DS too soo in other instances like hand to hand combat it would help

Deadpool is less likely to do that because he doesn't take fights seriously and honestly I believe Deathstroke is more skilled than him

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: Deadpool won't lose this one, sooner or later he is going to kill DS.But yeah he doesn't fight seriously...

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bane

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool is getting fanwanked here like nobodies business.

RenaissanceMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By RenaissanceMan

Tell me about it. The dood isn't even as funny as people say.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

QFT

chris_t3258c0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool

Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6
deactivated-59c716930b8a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump again.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By leonkarlen123

@capamerica7: Whata hell is Deadpool going to do in range? He got no gun in this battle. Bane broke batman who is more agile than deadpool.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

@capamerica7: Whata hell is Deadpool going to do in range? He got no gun in this battle. Bane broke batman who is more agile than deadpool.

Dude I have to cover this again. You obviously know near nothing about Deadpool. Just because Bane broke a battered down Batman with prep (which isn't applicable in the slightest in this fight, and is horrid ABC logic), doesn't mean he'd take down a fresh Deadpool with a healing factor. Yes, Batman's own skill is most likely superior to Deadpool's own, and I agree with that, but you have to factor in that Wade is no slouch even when joking around, and uses considerable lethal force. This is not to mention Deadpool is fast enough to simply slice Bane. His katanas have shown to easily wreck powerful mechs before with ease. Bane isn't more durable than that.

Bane isn't beating Wade. New 52 Deathstroke probably wins this with his absurdly durable Nth Metal Armor.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: If it is Titan venom in Bane he get more durable by the time. Like metal. Bane got no problem with just grabbing his katana and wreaking it. He punch through stone walls so he have no problem wrecking metal.

Bane is also very intelligent so he find out a way to kill his opponent if he is without venom. and with an big Axe he could do much damge with an charged attack. Could cut him in half and Deadpool could never heal that