2. Morals are standards
  3. Characters receive no prep unless the perk is bought
  4. Characters cannot soul or mind rape
  5. Characters cannot summon minions
  6. Characters cannot control members of an opposing team
  7. Characters can only teleport themselves and there gear
  8. Character speed is kept at mach 10 and under
  9. No instant kill abilities like telekinesis crush
  10. No intangibility or anything like it to attack or harm foes but it can be used to phase threw objects and attacks
  11. Heroes are now willing to kill but not harm innocents
  12. Characters with past relations will affect the outcome of the battle but a random team will work to the best of there abilities
  13. Participants must lose twice to achieve failure
  14. Participants receive 11 points to spend
  15. Participants can have up to 4 characters on there team
  16. Win by any means except battle field removal
  17. First come first serve. Characters do not need purchasing. Just take four characters and fell free to spend your points
  18. DC characters have both Pre and New 52 feats
  19. Characters are at standard levels (but they can achieve things such as Superman sun dipping during prep but nothing OP like Void or Monarch)
  20. Universes are not shared. (This means a certain attack that focuses on one thing that only exist in said universe will not work on a character from another universe)

Opponents:

Backflip- (Red)

@backflip

Black Adam

Quasar

Apocalypse

Rachel Grey

Perfect teamwork

Advance knowledge

VS!

Cosmicallyaware1- (Blue)

@cosmicallyaware1

Sersi

Gladiator

Martian Manhunter

Orion

Advance knowledge

Telepathic communication

Perfect Teamwork

Mission/Map:

No Caption Provided

Teams will attempt to capture each others flags starting from opposite sides of the map!

Shields: Teams starts at the far left and right of each other, with one team at the first blue square (Blue team) down to the far right, while the other team starts at the upwards circle to the far Left! (Red team) These serve as the team bases, and around them are shields! These shields prevent the use of intangibility and anyone who teleports within them will be incinerated and the same rules apply when trying to escape.

The Flag: Characters cannot do anything to the flag except set up traps. This means no shields or magical enchantments to make impossible for an opposing team to get but traps are fine as well as things such as illusions, as long as they aren't OP and make it possible for the opposing team to capture. The flag is also indestructible and cannot be removed by the team that's defending it.

The map is 80 miles in both length and width and the shield stretches over the base in an area of 20 miles in both length and width.

Between the two bases are 4 area's which all contain camps with 20 civilians each. Civilians are fair game to be mind controlled but that's to say any hero here would do such a thing or that they'd allow a villain to do so.

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

@mikep12 said:

@cosmicallyaware1@backflip good luck gentlemen!

nice. @backflip: honored to finally be in a match with ya man! Nice team, this is going to be a really good debate. Please feel free to go first, I have like two other matches I need to put work into right now, and a couple more after that lol.......dang, this is like the 5th or 6th thing I got goin right now LMAO

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

damn I need to get a post up! I forgot about this

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mikep12: dude, I just got back from my buisness trip. Is this still going on? I see my partner hasn't posted. I very much want to continue/do this matchup. Let me know what to do

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By mikep12

@cosmicallyaware1 Yes, but threads close today which would mean if you get a post out then you auto win.

Backflip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#8  Edited By Backflip

Craaaaap didn't realize these had started. Right my post is coming now!

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mikep12 said:

@cosmicallyaware1 Yes, but threads close today which would mean if you get a post out then you auto win.

well then. I will do my best to put out an opener/intro with how I see the fight going/strategy and hope for the best. Does that mean I have until like Midnight to get a post in? that would be ideal......

Backflip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@mikep12 said:

well then. I will do my best to put out an opener/intro with how I see the fight going/strategy and hope for the best. Does that mean I have until like Midnight to get a post in? that would be ideal......

Midnight for what timezone as well? GMT (That gives me just over 2 hours to play around with this).

Is there any way that Cosmic and I can get a one day extension, seeing as we're both eager to debate, so it'd be good to have more flavour to it (Providing we both manage to at least get an opener post done).

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@backflip: glad you showed up bro!!!!!

Midnight for what timezone as well? GMT (That gives me just over 2 hours to play around with this).

dang, that's rushed! I'm in EST (i think) which means I would have like 7 hours to play with lol......

Is there any way that Cosmic and I can get a one day extension, seeing as we're both eager to debate, so it'd be good to have more flavour to it (Providing we both manage to at least get an opener post done).

that would be ideal!!! Also considering that the combatants we are using, there's a lot of ground we COULD cover but if we kept it short and sweet with the major elements covered, it would probably be an easier read for the folks..............

@mikep12: whatcha think? hook us up with an extension man plz?????

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

well ok then I have time now..........let me kick this off shall I?????????

Introductions!

what a load of power assembled here. here are some quick intros for the cosmicallyaware team (almost literally lol) and brief bios. I am not going to go into as great detail as I normally do considering time constraints.......

Martian Manhunter!

(J'onn J'onnz)

No Caption Provided

The Manhunter from Mars. J'onn J'onnz is one of the most powerful members of the JL family and his powerset rivals that of Superman......with added bonuses (insane TP and complete cellular control!!!). His history is well established, and in the pre 52 he was considered the heart and soul of the JLA. The willing to kill here is considerable regarding the Manhunter for two reasons: 1.) he will not hold back from mental intrusions/mind rape/ full TP usage and 2.) we saw a manhunter before and what he's potentially capable of.......Fernus the burning martian!!!!

Once again Manhunter's powersets are fairly well know here but for the casual reader here is a quick synopsis and breakdown of Manhunter's capabilities.

It's important to note that I am using Pre and Nu-52 feats for Manhunter.

first off:

No Caption Provided

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Strength

No Caption Provided

yeah, i know it's a black lantern shot but so what? it illustrates a point beautifully. And being a black lantern did not drastically alter one's powerset in lieu of strength at least.... this should be enough on this subject (strength for now, once again I'll get more into it for the actual debate)

Speed

No Caption Provided

blitzing through white Martian mind control towers across the world and arriving to the JLA in seconds

Durability

1.) - 2.) showing J'onn they only one briefly left standing after a blast that instantly KO'd the rest of the JL including Kal and Diana 3.) tanking blast from Breach (alternate Captain Atom basically)

Complete Cellular Control (intangibility, shape shifting, etc....)

1.) - 2.) shapeshifting and altering molecular makeup 3.) shapeshifting to skyscraper size 4.) trapping opponent in his body by density control 5.) nice shot I like vs. JL annnnd, forgot what I put for 6.) resisting wonder woman's lasso I think...have to edit

TP/Psionic/Mental capacity

1.) entire world mind touch 2.) TP link heroes minds 3.) mindwipe stormwatch 4.) scans entire planet TP 5.) Spectre

Martian Vision

1.) - 3) severely affecting the Ray with Vision, whom is normally impervious to such attacks when energy form. Dispersed atoms and that sort of thing............

and I always love this when it comes to J'onn J'onnz:

No Caption Provided

he sure does love his milk and cookies.

Gladiator!

No Caption Provided

Kallark, the being known as Gladiator, is the praetor of the Shi'ar Imperial Guard (Similar to the LSH). He is a cosmically empowered powerhouse and hails from the race of Strontians (basically Kryptonians). He is a forerunner in th Marvel U as far as Upper Echelon Cosmic characters especially considering his tenure in the group Annihilators (higher tier Gaurdians of the Galaxy). He is a total warrior, highly trained, incredible powerful, and respected amongst beings such as Thor & BRB, Surfer, Ronan, etc..........

Strength

1.) throws Thing through Baxter building after beat down (Ben was 80 tonner at time) 2.) breaks Adamantium 3.) shatters planetoid with blow 4.) tosses Juggernaut with ease

Durability

1.) taking punishment from the Hulk 2.) tanks ship explosion 3.) flies through star unfazed 4.) tanks blast from Tyrant (near Galactus levels)

Speed

just a couple very brief showings of blitzing. saving the rest for later.

Sheer Bad-Assness

No Caption Provided

yeah. That's in his character, he's a boss. that guy's name is Smasher (enhanced speed, strength, durability.....think like Ultra Boy/Man from LSH)

Orion!

No Caption Provided

The "Dog of War'. On the far side of known existence there is a place known as the "Fourth World." It is there that two opposing planets exist; New Genesis, a place of beauty, splendor, light and happiness, and Apokolips, a place of hardship, squalor, filth and disease. It was in the dreary darkness of Apokolips that Orion was born the son ofTigra and Darkseid. After warring for countless ages the leaders of Apokolips and New Genesis finally managed to find a way broker peace, or at least delay the inevitable, when each side agreed to have the rulers of both planets give the other his son to raise, thus forming a peace treaty known as 'The Pact'. To this end,Darkseid received Highfather Izaya's son, Scott Free (aka Mr. Miracle), while Highfather accepted and raised Orion.This was a questionable choice for Darkseid because of a prophecy regarding Orion's future. It was foretold that Father and Son would meet for a final battle to decide the fate of Apokolips, and that Orion would defeat his father amid the fire-pits of Apokolips deciding the fate of the War between the twin worlds. An event Darkseid was sure would never pass, yet that he unwittingly set into motion.Orion possesses strength, stamina and durability on the same level as Superman or Wonder Woman. Unfortunately, due to the evil of his father, Darkseid, Orion has an insatiable inner demon that fills Orion and enormous inborn fury which he constantly wrestles with. His physical power combined with this relentless fury has made him the fiercest warrior among all the New Gods. Wielder of the amazingly versatile Astro Harness and armed with Mother Box.......Orion IS NO JOKE!!!!

Strength

1.) fighting with Superman 2.) - 3.) fighting with Kalibak 4.) fighting with Black Adam 5.) lifting Aircraft Carrier (largest weighs around 100,00 tons. for example the USS Lexington only weighs 41,000 tons)

Durability

1.) tons of lead dropped on him! 2.) tanking blows from Supes 3.) tanks Kalibak detonation blast 4.) tanking Omega Beams

Offensive Capabilities/Astro harness and Force

First off let me say that the Astro Force and Harness enable Orion to use the energies in varied forms from Blasting output or increased speeds and durability.

1.) blast immobilize Supes 2.) - 3.) blasts damage large area of New Genesis 4.) excessive speeds 5.) excessive speeds blitzing armada of ships and destroy

MOTHERBOXX!!!!!

One of the greatest underrated tools at Orion's (and others of New Genesis such as Big Barda, Mister Miracle, etc...) disposal. The Motherboxx is a sentient supercomputer basically tied/empowered by "the source". It exhibits/has exhibited capabilities such as: matter re-arrangement, healing properties, danger detection, TP links, analysis feed to the user, teleportation (boom tube generator) and much more.

Sheer Bad-Assness

No Caption Provided

yup. Laying the smack down on his daddy Darkseid.

Sersi!!!!

No Caption Provided

Sersi is an Eternal. She is the daughter of Helios and Perse. Sersi is the only fifth level adept, the highest possible, among the Eternals in the discipline of matter rearrangement. Amongst the Eternals it's said that even Prime-Eternal Zuras, mightiest of all Eternals, fears the power of Sersi. She has been a member of the Avengers for a fair peiod. She really is unparalled and is above Firestorm possibly in the regards to her powers. I'm gonna keep it short on her, as I wann save the best for later and get into the next part of information presentation.

Matter Manipulation/Rearrangement

1.) clothing 2.) animal 3.) person..........there is nothing that she cannot transmute and affect with molecular rearrangement. She even creates out of thin air, only limited by her imagination........

No Caption Provided

TP/TK

1.) states TP scan entire planet 2.) - 3.) TK showing Vs Exodus (high powered mutant TK abilities)

Sheer Bad-Assness

No Caption Provided

whoopin on the Avengers...looks like she sizzled Herc pretty well.

and that covers it for introductions. I will wait for my opponent to present his before doing my plan/how I see this going. However let me give quick breakdown on few things:

• Initially Orion Boom tubes to New Genesis and obtains Motherboxes for each team member and outfits all with.
  • Team is Psi linked by Manhunter and by the perk I have. Nothing is breaking this.
  • Sersi cloaks our Flag in strong Illusions and the area surrounding it (20 foot radius bubble)

@backflip: over to you now man

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

open to voting I guess.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#17 oceanmaster21  Online
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cool brother, thanks.

lol even though this wasn't much of a debate, I had fun puttin up the info on my guys. I have so much to do with Sersi, hope I get to actually showcase her at some point......especially what she can do paired with MMH......eeek!!!

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol even though this wasn't much of a debate, I had fun puttin up the info on my guys. I have so much to do with Sersi, hope I get to actually showcase her at some point......especially what she can do paired with MMH......eeek!!!

hehe.. don't worry.. u'll have opportunities to showcase... :D

though.. i don't get it.. u have MMH on your team.. why did u took telepathic communication perk? .. MMH can communicate the whole team telepathically himself :D

well .. i guess u get the vote by default :D

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 oceanmaster21  Online

@cosmicallyaware1: hmmm I guess you can challenge a debater then choose her n see what they have to offer to be honest I always wanted to see you face allsart or wardemon32

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god:

though.. i don't get it.. u have MMH on your team.. why did u took telepathic communication perk? .. MMH can communicate the whole team telepathically himself :D

lol, I don't know either. I originally had selected another character (Nova Prime).....and then switched him out with MMH and nvere changed the perk. Doesn't really matter, I don't need the perks anyways ;)

ahha! Think you can hang?

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ssj_god

@cosmicallyaware1 said:

@ssj_god:

lol, I don't know either. I originally had selected another character (Nova Prime).....and then switched him out with MMH and nvere changed the perk. Doesn't really matter, I don't need the perks anyways ;)

ahha! Think you can hang?

your team is powerful .. but so is mine .. surely would be a good match :)

see mine against atomikill..... though i really didn't expressed all my team there (if u read the whole thing.. u'll understand) :D

cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

@cosmicallyaware1: hmmm I guess you can challenge a debater then choose her n see what they have to offer to be honest I always wanted to see you face allsart or wardemon32

I faced allstar (allstarsuperman?) in a CaV when he used Hal Jordan and I used Silver Surfer.

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Team CA1 has cookies - look at how happy that Martian is.

I mean I guess he get's the default vote?

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 oceanmaster21  Online
Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oceanmaster21 said:

I faced allstar (allstarsuperman?) in a CaV when he used Hal Jordan and I used Silver Surfer.

and stomped me lol

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 oceanmaster21  Online
Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 oceanmaster21  Online

@allstarsuperman: you did pretty well though man I guess your just gona have to go sundip for awhile before I destroy your world all hail lord Darkseid