4) Hyperion

5) Thor

- Justice League is consisted of

1) Aquaman

2) Hal Jordan

3) Batman

4) Wonder Woman

5) Superman

- Both sides have 3 days prep, during prep Hulk is turned back into Bruce Banner

- Special additions to prep: Thor isn't allowed to get Destroyer Armor, all other equipment is available including Insider suit, bleeding edge armor, belt of strength etc, they can use prep to modify surroundings to their advantage

- Battle location is in Belgrade Serbia

- Morals are off, win is by death or KO, Marvel versions are current, Justice League is pre Flashpoint, but you can use feats of current versions

- Who wins and why?

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Which sentry? Why not swap Aquaman for Flash because this looks like a stomp for Avengers considering none of DC have prep on Ironman and Bruce banner levels.

Thor can still get Odin force or norn stones or rune stones, hulk becomes World breaker, Sentry becomes Void. Even if Supes sun dips he isnts beating Void.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is no possibility to use feats from current DC, because these are different character.

Pre 52:

No one from Team 1 has nanosecond reaction speed.

New 52:

Team 1. Superman and WW are fast, but I don't recall measurable feats in microsecond level, while Sentry and Thor has ones.

schillenger420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By schillenger420

This is different. A Justice League Vs. Avengers battle where the Avengers stand a legitimate chance to come out on top. It's not even really a mis-match because a good case could be made for either team. Well done sir.

As for my opinion.... The Avengers have to many heavy hitters in the prep area. That, plus heaving the big guns in general.... i mean Sentry's one of those guys that makes powers up on the fly..... he's arguably the strongest non-celestial in Marvel and is said to have once fought Galactus to a standstill. That's without him voiding out. Add to that the Hulk, Hyperion, and Thor..... yeah this is one of those rare Avengers V JL fights where I can honestly go with the Avengers.

That being said, if Superman sundips for 3 Days the Avengers are gonna be in for a world of hurt............

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#5  Edited By Fallschirmjager

Morals off Superman dips and solo's.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is Batman here?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is no possibility to use feats from current DC, because these are different character.

Pre 52:

No one from Team 1 has nanosecond reaction speed.

Clark does

New 52:

Team 1. Superman and WW are fast, but I don't recall measurable feats in microsecond level, while Sentry and Thor has ones.

When did Sentry show speed on a Microsecond level?

CheeseSticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Really? Four powerhouses + Iron Man vs 1 powerhouse, a guy who could get his constructs destroyed by 4 members of the other team, a prep guy who's not even 5 tons, WW and Aquaman who are less strong than every members on the other team except IM?

You clearly hate DC.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By bigcimmerian

@dondave said:

Why is Batman here?

I personally consider him to be bigger threat than Iron Man and that he can take down Hulk with prep. JLA robots, Insider suit + Boom tube shouldn't be underestimated.

Really? Four powerhouses + Iron Man vs 1 powerhouse, a guy who could get his constructs destroyed by 4 members of the other team, a prep guy who's not even 5 tons, WW and Aquaman who are less strong than every members on the other team except IM?

You clearly hate DC.

Superman can sundip here, WW could bring Olympian weapons including Hephestus sword which can cut through molecules. With her super speed she can slice Hulk into pieces. It's not spite or mismatch.

@thanosii said:

Which sentry? Why not swap Aquaman for Flash because this looks like a stomp for Avengers considering none of DC have prep on Ironman and Bruce banner levels.

Thor can still get Odin force or norn stones or rune stones, hulk becomes World breaker, Sentry becomes Void. Even if Supes sun dips he isnts beating Void.

Normal Sentry, dunno.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who in the JL has changed so drastically that their feats can't be translated?

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By czarny_samael666

@czarny_samael666 said:

At least Superman and Aquaman. Pre-52 Superman had greater electricity resistance, current one can be one-shotted by lightning (and not even magic lightning). Yet, New-52 Supe has greater strength feat than Pre-52 one had.

There is no debate about it - they are two different characters.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sheenlantern said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

At least Superman and Aquaman. Pre-52 Superman had greater electricity resistance, current one can be one-shotted by lightning (and not even magic lightning). Yet, New-52 Supe has greater strength feat than Pre-52 one had.

Not...really....Pre-52 Superman once had trouble moving the moon with help and next thing he's towing something that's many times larger than the sun.

We take the greater one of each, that's what a feat is. There isn't such a thing as a negative feat.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GL and batman are relatively unchanged in new 52 as per Geoff Johns, or whatever his name is...just clarifying

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666 said:

@sheenlantern said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

Not...really....Pre-52 Superman once had trouble moving the moon with help and next thing he's towing something that's many times larger than the sun.

We take the greater one of each, that's what a feat is. There isn't such a thing as a negative feat.

1.I am not even going to answer this. Pre-52 Superman is barely moon level.

2.No. If feats counts, stats also has to count. Going by that, JLA will go down to lightnings.

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By eternityx

Ironman gets his thor buster suit on, Banner does something to make Hulk go World Breaker, Thor gets the OF, Sentry is Death Seed and then we have Hyperion.

I think the Avengers would win in a good fight.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol lightning is not beating GL's or any of the JL team. oh brother.

Avatar image for baron_von_santa
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

avengers win, batman is a non factor. even though the powerhouses have been rectonned to be stronger, thor and thor buster ironman and sentry are still too much

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ironman gets his thor buster suit on, Banner does something to make Hulk go World Breaker, Thor gets the OF, Sentry is Death Seed and then we have Hyperion.

The Thorbuster only works on Thor. Unless Thor is planing to kill his father I don't see Odin just giving him the Odin Force

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666:

Struggles pulling the moon
Struggles pulling the moon
Moves Mageddon...
Moves Mageddon...
..Which was dwarfing the sun.
..Which was dwarfing the sun.

2. No idea what this is supposed to mean. "If feats count, stats count"? What are you talking about? And what are "Lightnings"?

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Experio

Aveners win. Thor is still allowed Odinforce

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@eternityx said:

The Thorbuster only works on Thor. Unless Thor is planing to kill his father I don't see Odin just giving him the Odin Force

@experio said:

Aveners win. Thor is still allowed Odinforce

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Experio

@dondave: Odin has given all the Odinforce left in him to Thor by enchanting the weapons to fight Thanosi. This is also a needed situation, plus its his dad

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers beat the Justice League for once.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@experio said:

@dondave: Odin has given all the Odinforce left in him to Thor by enchanting the weapons to fight Thanosi. This is also a needed situation, plus its his dad

After Mangog defeated him three times and the Thanosi had received an amp, it's not like every time Thor goes into battle Odin powers him up.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: Superman doesnt sun-dip every-time but for prep he can, same situation here. If Odin cares about his son (which he does) then he would help by temporarily giving him the Odinforce

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil said:

I assume You didn't read JLA issue in which Aquaman's brother took down WW, Superman, Batman and Aquaman in the same time through weather control?

and im assuming you havnt read every other comic involving GL post crisis.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By czarny_samael666

@czarny_samael666 said:

@foreverevil said:

I assume You didn't read JLA issue in which Aquaman's brother took down WW, Superman, Batman and Aquaman in the same time through weather control?

and im assuming you havnt read every other comic involving GL post crisis.

Some, but for sure not all. GL wasn't around when they fought with Atlantis.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666:

a)Not done alone.

No sh*t Sherlock, I said that myself earlier.

"Pre-52 Superman once had trouble moving the moon with help and next thing he's towing something that's many times larger than the sun."

b)out of context.

Alright then, the context is that Supes was captured and is being forced to turn the wheels of Megaddon in order to move its body. Satisfied?

I can put You in shadow without being bigger than sun.

"I can put you in shadow without being bigger than sun."

Look dude, if you're drunk or something we can have this discussion another time, that's fine by me.

solon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers beat the JL for once.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By czarny_samael666

@czarny_samael666:

a)Not done alone.

No sh*t Sherlock, I said that myself earlier.

"Pre-52 Superman once had trouble moving the moon with help and next thing he's towing something that's many times larger than the sun."

b)out of context.

Alright then, the context is that Supes was captured and is being forced to turn the wheels of Megaddon in order to move its body. Satisfied?

I can put You in shadow without being bigger than sun.

"I can put you in shadow without being bigger than sun."

Look dude, if you're drunk or something we can have this discussion another time, that's fine by me.

1.Ergo it is useless.

2.Of course not.

3.Of course I am not. This being wasn't bigger than sun or planet. There is no sign of that in this scan.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666:

1.Ergo it is useless.

I can't believe I have to explain this to you...

I'M USING IT TO EMPHASIS HOW MUCH POWER FLUCTUATES, BY CITING A REALLY UNIMPRESSIVE FEAT AND A REALLY IMPRESSIVE ONE.

2.Of course not.

And why not?

3.Of course I am not. This being wasn't bigger than sun or planet. There is no sign of that in this scan.

Oh, so you're blind as well?

No Caption Provided

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Battle location is in Belgrade Serbia ? :D Dosao bih ja da pomognem Avendzersima bar Betmena da ubijem :D

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The avenegrs look like they could take a majority here...with sentry becoming Void and a no morals Thor going into Warrior Madness. Plus the prep skill of Banner and Stark.....the Avengers should win

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

The avenegrs look like they could take a majority here...with sentry becoming Void and a no morals Thor going into Warrior Madness. Plus the prep skill of Banner and Stark.....the Avengers should win

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bo88gdan said:

Battle location is in Belgrade Serbia ? :D Dosao bih ja da pomognem Avendzersima bar Betmena da ubijem :D

hahahah da, nisam se dosad setio da pravim u Beogradu :D

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#37  Edited By DeathandGrim

Whats Aquaman doing here?

Especially since there's 4 flyers on Avengers.

And WHAT THE HELL IS BATMAN DOING HERE?

ogod.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigcimmerian: LMAO i know you love thor and i think youve said batman is one of your favorite characters so you should know that batman shouldnt be on this battle. dont be silly, cmon man

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sheenlantern: It's not sun, it's part of him, like eye or something lol. DC wikipedia states that Mageddon is shown to be bigger than Earth and Moon, not sun.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigcimmerian: LMAO i know you love thor and i think youve said batman is one of your favorite characters so you should know that batman shouldnt be on this battle. dont be silly, cmon man

lol why shouldn't he be? Sure he's no match for Hyperion, Thor and Sentry, but he's good tactician and commander, and I already said he can bring JLA robots, Insider suit and boomtube. What stops him from coming behind Hulk or Iron Man while invisible and then boom tubing them?

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil said:

lol why shouldn't he be? Sure he's no match for Hyperion, Thor and Sentry, but he's good tactician and commander, and I already said he can bring JLA robots, Insider suit and boomtube. What stops him from coming behind Hulk or Iron Man while invisible and then boom tubing them?

cause he's a regular human. while you give him the ability to bring certain weapons he's still a human that can be ONE shotted by anybody on the avengers team. you know that.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigcimmerian said:

@foreverevil said:

cause he's a regular human. while you give him the ability to bring certain weapons he's still a human that can be ONE shotted by anybody on the avengers team. you know that.

Iron Man is regular human too :P

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil said:

@bigcimmerian said:

@foreverevil said:

Iron Man is regular human too :P

facepalm

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By SheenLantern

@sheenlantern: It's not sun, it's part of him, like eye or something lol.

The anti-sun? It's Megaddon's weapon. Galaxy-level, I think.

DC wikipedia states that Mageddon is shown to be bigger than Earth and Moon, not sun.

Better go fix it, then.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

A morals off Wonder Woman with the Gauntlet of Atlas and Sandals of Hermes is something I'd really like to see. Plus her sword and armor. She can also pick up her dome.

I see Batman as sort of a non factor. He has nothing to put him anywhere near the level of anyone else here.
Iron Man will also be the first down on his team.

Good fight.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers.

fiodestromus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say "this" line of Avengers take this one more often than not

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigcimmerian said:

DC wikipedia states that Mageddon is shown to be bigger than Earth and Moon, not sun.

Better go fix it, then.

You said that Mageddon is bigger than sun and you've shown us the scan in which something looking like sun is dwarfed by Mageddon. I think it's not the sun, it's part of him. I'm not sure about this cause I didn't read Mageddon story arc.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By SheenLantern

@bigcimmerian said:

@sheenlantern said:

@bigcimmerian said:

Better go fix it, then.

You said that Mageddon is bigger than sun and you've shown us the scan in which something looking like sun is dwarfed by Mageddon. I think it's not the sun, it's part of him. I'm not sure about this cause I didn't read Mageddon story arc.

We're talking about the same thing, right? The big yellow ball of fire in the foreground? That's the anti-sun.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigcimmerian said:

@sheenlantern said:

@bigcimmerian said:

Better go fix it, then.

We're talking about the same thing, right? The big yellow ball of fire in the foreground? That's the anti-sun.

Yes, you said it is sun. Is it big as normal sun?