Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Greendevil
  • No BFR
  • Win by KO/Death
  • Teams start 500 meters from each other.
  • All charecters current (or latest) version
  • standard gear
  • No PREP but teams get 1 min for tactics
  • Both teams want to win this fight (BAD)
  • No mind control/attack

Avengers

• Thor
  • Iron man
  • Ms Marvel
  • Rulk
  • Cap-A
  • Black Panther
  • Hawkeye
  • Iron fist
  • Spider woman
  • Val

GOTF

• Adam Warlock
  • Drax (2 Adamantium knives)
  • Gamora (God-slayer sword)
  • Phyla-vell (quantum bands)
  • Starlord
  • Rocket Raccon
  • Vance
  • Groot
  • Mantis
  • Moondragon

Colosseum on planet Sakaar

No Caption Provided
janthony1221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By janthony1221

With the avengers now having just about every marvel person on the team they win after a good fight.

Avatar image for majinblackheart
MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator

Guardians should win. I don't think the Avengers have a good enough answer for Adam Warlock. Throw in Phyla with the Quantum Bands, and you have a problem. Most of the rest of the Guardians are just as good hand to hand or better than those on the Avengers. Plus, you have Moondragon and Mantis, and I don't think any of those Avengers have an answer to telepaths at that level.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Avengers. I don't see how they could take out Thor.

EDIT: Also hasn't Iron Man already defeated Phyla?

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By kidchipotle

I thought this was going to be a what movie will do better in the ratings battle. I have no knowledge on the GotG so my vote goes towards Avengers.

MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator

@venomoushatred1001 said:

Moondragon has mind controlled him before.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jloneblackheart said:

Thor has resisted Moondragon's telepathy even when she was amped with the Mind Gem:

No Caption Provided
MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator

@venomoushatred1001: Wasn't that during Blood and Thunder? Current Thor isn't in that state.

ThatThorFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ThatThorFan

Moondragon is probably the main factor of GotG. She could easily +1 member to the GotG (matters which one of course). I am definitely not a Mantis expert but empathy really would work well here. Adam easily takes out Iron Man and everyone from Captain A under on your list. Valkyrie would be tough but not too tough. Vance is a factor as well.

They just got to worry about Thor truthfully. Im sure that once they take him out, they win. GotG has a widespread of abilities per character. They should win.

Nearl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By Nearl

how many people have protection against telepathy on avengers team?

telepaths could win this for the guardians

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By jashro44

@jloneblackheart said:

Are you talking about this?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Greendevil

@jashro44: nice scans. So Moon-dragon wasn't always lesbian?

@Nearl: @ThatThorFan: @jloneblackheart:

i changed the the OP as i personally dont think GOTG need mindrape to win here. Guardians have enough raw power and skills to challenge the Avengers.

• Adam vs Thor
  • Drax vs Rulk
  • Phylla vs Ms Marvel
  • Gamora vs Ironman
  • Quill vs Rogers
  • Vance vs Panther
  • Rocket vs Hawkeye
  • Groot vs Valkyrie
  • Mantis vs Ironfist
  • MD vs Spiderwoman

Anybody who thinks current Thor stomps Adam dont know about Adam that well. Drax was unstoppable from the Annihilation to the point when Cancer-verse Thanos killed him. Phylla has the bloody Quantum Bands.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By czarny_samael666

Even if Moondragon will be able to control Thor (she didn't do that in fight, so I highly doubt she will be able to repeat that here) - Iron Man is immune to telepathy and he would know that MD has to be taken out fast.  Similar thing about Mantis.

In theory Thor will go after Warlock and Ms. Marvel against Phylla. So Iron Man is free to take out telepaths (later he can help Carol).
Gamora vs. Valkyrie is good one, but I would go with Valkyrie personally.
Rulk will crush Groot. 

Street Levels from Avengres >>> Street Levels from GoG. Drax is their only big gun, but considering that IM will take MD and Mantis, there will be 5 Avengers against 4 GoG
+ Iron Man can turn on auto-tracking street levels (including Gamora) and fight with Phylla in the same time. 
When Rulk will come to fight with Phylla, she will go down. I don't remember Phylla doing some feats highly above Ms. Marvel's and Iron Man's. 

In theroy Thor can drain Adam's energy, even if he wouldn't, other Avengers will come to aid him fast. 

Avengers ftw.

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By daak1212

@czarny_samael666 said:

Even if Moondragon will be able to control Thor (she didn't do that in fight, so I highly doubt she will be able to repeat that here) - Iron Man is immune to telepathy and he would know that MD has to be taken out fast. Similar thing about Mantis. In theory Thor will go after Warlock and Ms. Marvel against Phylla. So Iron Man is free to take out telepaths (later he can help Carol). Gamora vs. Valkyrie is good one, but I would go with Valkyrie personally. Rulk will crush Groot. Street Levels from Avengres >>> Street Levels from GoG. Drax is their only big gun, but considering that IM will take MD and Mantis, there will be 5 Avengers against 4 GoG + Iron Man can turn on auto-tracking street levels (including Gamora) and fight with Phylla in the same time. When Rulk will come to fight with Phylla, she will go down. I don't remember Phylla doing some feats highly above Ms. Marvel's and Iron Man's. In theroy Thor can drain Adam's energy, even if he wouldn't, other Avengers will come to aid him fast. Avengers ftw.

Thor has been mind controleld in the past, once by Moondragon whiich was the sex thing and I think a couple other times as well. I have to go look it up

KMART4455

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By KMART4455

The op says no mind rape.

@daak1212 said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

Even if Moondragon will be able to control Thor (she didn't do that in fight, so I highly doubt she will be able to repeat that here) - Iron Man is immune to telepathy and he would know that MD has to be taken out fast. Similar thing about Mantis. In theory Thor will go after Warlock and Ms. Marvel against Phylla. So Iron Man is free to take out telepaths (later he can help Carol). Gamora vs. Valkyrie is good one, but I would go with Valkyrie personally. Rulk will crush Groot. Street Levels from Avengres >>> Street Levels from GoG. Drax is their only big gun, but considering that IM will take MD and Mantis, there will be 5 Avengers against 4 GoG + Iron Man can turn on auto-tracking street levels (including Gamora) and fight with Phylla in the same time. When Rulk will come to fight with Phylla, she will go down. I don't remember Phylla doing some feats highly above Ms. Marvel's and Iron Man's. In theroy Thor can drain Adam's energy, even if he wouldn't, other Avengers will come to aid him fast. Avengers ftw.

Thor has been mind controleld in the past, once by Moondragon whiich was the sex thing and I think a couple other times as well. I have to go look it up

Sex thing? lol

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By czarny_samael666
@daak1212 said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

Not in battle, she tricked him. She couldn't repeat that later. And from what I know all times when he was controlled, his enemies had to use magic for that.
Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Greendevil

@czarny_samael666 said:

Even if Moondragon will be able to control Thor (she didn't do that in fight, so I highly doubt she will be able to repeat that here) - Iron Man is immune to telepathy and he would know that MD has to be taken out fast. Similar thing about Mantis.
In theory Thor will go after Warlock and Ms. Marvel against Phylla. So Iron Man is free to take out telepaths (later he can help Carol). Gamora vs. Valkyrie is good one, but I would go with Valkyrie personally. Rulk will crush Groot.
Street Levels from Avengres >>> Street Levels from GoG. Drax is their only big gun, but considering that IM will take MD and Mantis, there will be 5 Avengers against 4 GoG + Iron Man can turn on auto-tracking street levels (including Gamora) and fight with Phylla in the same time. When Rulk will come to fight with Phylla, she will go down. I don't remember Phylla doing some feats highly above Ms. Marvel's and Iron Man's. In theroy Thor can drain Adam's energy, even if he wouldn't, other Avengers will come to aid him fast. Avengers ftw.

nice post CS

Using TP is ok, but no mind attack

wow you really think Val is above Gamora? i thought she was the deadliest woman in the universe lol. Her fight with Ronan was impressive imo.

Also i thought Mantis was > Ironfist, Spiderwoman and Cap.......i found these on her site

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Also Drax (with his knives) vs Rulk who do you got?

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By jeanroygrant

Avengers.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Greendevil said:

nice post CS

Using TP is ok, but no mind-rape

wow you really think Val is above Gamora? i thought she was the deadliest woman in the universe lol. Her fight with Ronan was impressive imo.

Also i thought Mantis was > Ironfist, Spiderwoman and Cap.......i found these on her site

Oh, I know that Mantis is great warrior (I've read that fight between Mantis and Avengersm it was huge PIS. For example, how can You take Wonder Man in this way, if he doesn't need to breath?). 
She could be better than Iron Fist, but look on others. Racoon <<< Hawkeye for sure. Drax vs. Iron Fist will be an intresting match, but Avengers have also Spider Woman (who isn't easy to be putted down by Street Levels) and two highly skilled fighters - Cap and Black Panther. 
But remember - point was that Iron Man will aim on Moondragon and Mantis from the start, since they have telepathy.
So Racoon, Drax, SL and MAjor Vicotry vs. Iron Fist, Spider Woman, Hawkeye, Cap and BP? 

Drax should lose, but I am not sure. He seems to be faster than Rulk, but I doubt that he can take Red Hulk fast enough.
Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Greendevil

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Greendevil said:

nice post CS

Using TP is ok, but no mind-rape

Oh, I know that Mantis is great warrior (I've read that fight between Mantis and Avengersm it was huge PIS. For example, how can You take Wonder Man in this way, if he doesn't need to breath?). She could be better than Iron Fist, but look on others. Racoon <<< Hawkeye for sure. Drax vs. Iron Fist will be an intresting match, but Avengers have also Spider Woman (who isn't easy to be putted down by Street Levels) and two highly skilled fighters - Cap and Black Panther. But remember - point was that Iron Man will aim on Moondragon and Mantis from the start, since they have telepathy. So Racoon, Drax, SL and MAjor Vicotry vs. Iron Fist, Spider Woman, Hawkeye, Cap and BP?
Drax should lose,but I am not sure.He seems to be faster than Rulk, but I doubt that he can take Red Hulk fast enough.
  • HAHAHAHA......... good point
  • You forgot Starlord so its 5 vs 5, but i see your point
  • So you think Rulk is the favorite, cool
  • Also why do you feel Val is above Gamora? Id like to hear ;)
NerdsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By NerdsFTW

@jloneblackheart said:

@venomoushatred1001: Wasn't that during Blood and Thunder? Current Thor isn't in that state.

Current Thor possesses the same powers.

Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Greendevil

@NerdsFTW: i think blackheart is talking about Thors warrior madness. And Thor does not have it now.

MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator
@NerdsFTW

@jloneblackheart said:

Well he doesn't have the power gem like he did in blood and thunder
NerdsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By NerdsFTW

@Greendevil said:

@NerdsFTW: i think blackheart is talking about Thors warrior madness. And Thor does not have it now.

That's what I meant.

Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Greendevil

@NerdsFTW: ok

@jloneblackheart said:

@NerdsFTW

@jloneblackheart said:

Well he doesn't have the power gem like he did in blood and thunder

i dont think the power gem affects her TP. His WM does though.

MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator

Adam Warlock vs Thor (debatable, but Thor isn't going to be able to take out Warlock quickly, if at all)

Rocket Raccoon and Groot vs Iron Man (they have the firepower and the tactics, they can take him)

Phyla vs Ms Marvel (the real Captain Marvel has the Nega Bands and the Quantum Bands)

Moondragon vs Rulk (Moondragon strokes Rulk out, like Cosmo did to the Hulk of the Cancerverse)

Major Victory vs Captain America (Vance has everything Cap does... plus psychokinesis)

Mantis vs Black Panther AND Spider Woman (fighting ability plus telepathy, she punks them both out)

Starlord vs Hawkeye (because Starlord always finds a way)

Gamora vs Iron Fist (simple as this... Gamora FTW)

Drax vs Valkyrie (It will take more than Valkyrie has to put down Drax)

Guardians win

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By czarny_samael666

@jloneblackheart said:

Adam Warlock vs Thor (debatable, but Thor isn't going to be able to take out Warlock quickly, if at all)

Rocket Raccoon and Groot vs Iron Man (they have the firepower and the tactics, they can take him)

Phyla vs Ms Marvel (the real Captain Marvel has the Nega Bands and the Quantum Bands)

Moondragon vs Rulk (Moondragon strokes Rulk out, like Cosmo did to the Hulk of the Cancerverse)

Major Victory vs Captain America (Vance has everything Cap does... plus psychokinesis)

Mantis vs Black Panther AND Spider Woman (fighting ability plus telepathy, she punks them both out)

Starlord vs Hawkeye (because Starlord always finds a way)

Gamora vs Iron Fist (simple as this... Gamora FTW)

Drax vs Valkyrie (It will take more than Valkyrie has to put down Drax)

Guardians win

I doubt that it will go to one-on-one at all. Remember that Iron Man knows about Moondragon's and Mantis' TP. He will take them down fast. And without them (considering that Thor keeps Warlock), GoG has nothing on Rulk nor Iron Man.

@Greendevil said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

So Racoon, Drax, SL and MAjor Vicotry vs. Iron Fist, Spider Woman, Hawkeye, Cap and BP?

2.? I've said Racoon, Drax, SL and Major Victory 
4.Valkyrie is just stronger and more durable. Other things seems to be equal, like skills, swords, speed, experience...
TERMINATOR1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By TERMINATOR1000

Avengers

Avatar image for deactivated-5d921c81bd12c
deactivated-5d921c81bd12c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

GotG, Adam Warlock is definitely powerful enough to defeat Thor

MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator
@czarny_samael666 I doubt it will be one on one forever, but that's how it will start. Your assuming the rest are just going to let Iron Man defeat Moondragon and Mantis. Phyla, Drax, or Gamora could take on or possible defeat Rulk if necessary, at least keep him busy. I also already said who is taking out Iron Man.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By czarny_samael666
@jloneblackheart said:
@czarny_samael666 I doubt it will be one on one forever, but that's how it will start. Your assuming the rest are just going to let Iron Man defeat Moondragon and Mantis. Phyla, Drax, or Gamora could take on or possible defeat Rulk if necessary, at least keep him busy. I also already said who is taking out Iron Man.
Groot nor Racoon can stop or even slow down Iron Man, if he would choose other enemies. Racoon can't hurt him and Groot is too slow to catch him.
No one from GoG can stop him from taking out Mantis and MD. Phylla can try, but if Ms. Marvel will go on her, she even won't have a chance (she would fail, anyway, since she would have to one-shot him). 
So, yes they will let him attack them, since no one can reach him. Warlock and Phylla are the only fliers, but Warlock simply has to fight with Thor, since they are the biggest threts in both teams.  
Drax vs. Rulk would be a good one, but "slow" brutes from both teams are Groot and Rulk and Rulk would crush Groot.   
And if Tony will let his misseles attack certain targets, he won't miss. Considering that Phylla and Warlock will be occupied, Tony will be able to solo all other Guardians without help from other Avengers. And when Rulk will help Carol, Phylla will go down, since she wasn't as impresive with QB as Wendell was.

And give Valkyrie a chance and she will cut through Warlock's body, thanks to Dragonfang.
MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator

@czarny_samael666: Phyla has the same powers as Ms. Marvel plus the Quantum Bands. It won't be a long fight.

Rocket Raccoon has very high tech weaponry. They have space tech, which for the most part is on par with or beyond anything on Earth. He's also a tactical genius. Even if Tony beats them (Rocket and Groot have to work together as Rocket can't move most of his equipment on his own), it's going to take some time. He will definitely be preoccupied. All the while, Starlord and Mantis should have little problem with their targets and be able to get freed up to assist other teammates. Most likely Iron Man, since the others shouldn't be having too much trouble.

Moondragon can literally take out Rulk in seconds anyway with the right motive (OP Both teams want to win this fight (BAD)). Cap vs Vance might be a stalemate as well as Drax vs Valkyrie, but I see more Guardians getting free before Avengers to assist. Gamora and Iron Fist might be a long battle, the difference is Gamora can heal.

I think Adam Warlock can beat Thor on his own, but I have limited knowledge of Thor besides when he has crossed over into the cosmic scene. Your battle hinges on Iron Man being able to easily defeat almost anyone on the Guardians, which I don't believe to be true. Several members would give Iron Man a run for his money, win or lose.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By czarny_samael666
@jloneblackheart said:

@czarny_samael666: Phyla has the same powers as Ms. Marvel plus the Quantum Bands. It won't be a long fight.

Rocket Raccoon has very high tech weaponry. They have space tech, which for the most part is on par with or beyond anything on Earth. He's also a tactical genius. Even if Tony beats them (Rocket and Groot have to work together as Rocket can't move most of his equipment on his own), it's going to take some time. He will definitely be preoccupied. All the while, Starlord and Mantis should have little problem with their targets and be able to get freed up to assist other teammates. Most likely Iron Man, since the others shouldn't be having too much trouble.

Moondragon can literally take out Rulk in seconds anyway with the right motive (OP Both teams want to win this fight (BAD)). Cap vs Vance might be a stalemate as well as Drax vs Valkyrie, but I see more Guardians getting free before Avengers to assist. Gamora and Iron Fist might be a long battle, the difference is Gamora can heal.

I think Adam Warlock can beat Thor on his own, but I have limited knowledge of Thor besides when he has crossed over into the cosmic scene. Your battle hinges on Iron Man being able to easily defeat almost anyone on the Guardians, which I don't believe to be true. Several members would give Iron Man a run for his money, win or lose.

1.What are Phylla's feats then?
2.Racoon didn't show any weapon that would be greater than what Iron Man has. And he isn't fast enough, nor he can fly to stand in Iron Man's way to Mantis and Moondragon. Plus even if he will slow down Tony, he won't slow down his weapons, since Stark doesn't need to fly on either of Guardians to take them out. Even if whole GoG, beside Phylla and Warlock will try stop Iron Man - they will fail. They have nothing on their side to put him down. And they to do it fast.
Imagine: 
Groot deside to attack Iron Man. And... What? What he will do? Jump? The same about Drax, Gamora, Mantis and Moondragon. Racoon, Major V. and Star Lord doesn't have weapons/powers strong enough to take him out. 
And remember - it is in character for Tony to go on telepaths (AvX - Emma), but why GoG should consider him as a biggest threat at all?
3.Not faster, then Tony will take her out. 
4.Avengers won't stand against these Guradians, since Tony will take all of them from distance.
5.Yeah, I too belive that Warlock can take out Thor. It won't be easy, since Thor can absrob energy, but I rather belive that Warlock will find a way to defeat Thor than opposite. Yet, Warlock's body can be cutted. And Dragonfang (nor Godslyer, that they can take from Gamora) isn't a normal sword.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#34  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@czarny_samael666 said: 
2.Racoon didn't show any weapon that would be greater than what Iron Man has. And he isn't fast enough, nor he can fly to stand in Iron Man's way to Mantis and Moondragon. Plus even if he will slow down Tony, he won't slow down his weapons, since Stark doesn't need to fly on either of Guardians to take them out. Even if whole GoG, beside Phylla and Warlock will try stop Iron Man - they will fail. They have nothing on their side to put him down. And they to do it fast.
Didn't Rocket Raccon have a canon that dropped Gladiator in one use?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#35  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@czarny_samael666 said: 

I doubt that it will go to one-on-one at all. Remember that Iron Man knows about Moondragon's and Mantis' TP. He will take them down fast. And without them (considering that Thor keeps Warlock), GoG has nothing on Rulk nor Iron Man.

Does Iron Man have a defense for TP? Also isn't Moondragon a powerful user of TK?
MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator

@czarny_samael666: Doesn't sound like there is any reason to debate since you seem to think Iron Man can take out the whole team.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By czarny_samael666
@jloneblackheart said:

@czarny_samael666: Doesn't sound like there is any reason to debate since you seem to think Iron Man can take out the whole team.

I think that, but You can prove me wrong - I've didn't read all comics with people from either team. Yet, I don't see how logically any of them can do it.

@Vance Astro said:
@czarny_samael666 said: 

Does Iron Man have a defense for TP? Also isn't Moondragon a powerful user of TK?

He is immune to telepathy. 
I don't remember when Moondragon last time used TK. If You can mention comic in which You've last time seen it, I would try to find it. 

@Vance Astro said:
@czarny_samael666 said: 
Didn't Rocket Raccon have a canon that dropped Gladiator in one use?

It was an illusion. Racoon had... mop in his hands :-P
Kyle_Dornez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Kyle_Dornez

Well, last issues of Invincible Iron Man prove that no, he isn't. And Moondragon is a powerful telepath. Of course his mind is more code than synapses now, but anyway..

Adam Warlock, IMO, can find a way to neutralize Thor - there was time, when I scoured Annihilation: Conquest and GotG, collecting his feats, and resulting list was mighty impressive.

@czarny_samael666: Well, Mandarin claimed that he influenced Stark from very Fear Itself and slowly orchestrated all this "depower". So, if we assume that he isn't lying (and, since he was openly gloating in full evil-genius-mode, that is unlikely), then even Bleeding Edge armor is not 100% TP-immune

(sorry, I've reached post-limit. Again =__=)

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Kyle_Dornez said:

Well, last issues of Invincible Iron Man prove that no, he isn't. And Moondragon is a powerful telepath. Of course his mind is more code than synapses now, but anyway..

Adam Warlock, IMO, can find a way to neutralize Thor - there was time, when I scoured Annihilation: Conquest and GotG, collecting his feats, and resulting list was mighty impressive.

I don'tread his series, but I've heard that his armor was taken away from him? And IIRC he has implants in brain that blocks telepathy in similar way Magneto's helemet do it.
GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#40  Edited By GraniteSoldier

In an issue of Avengers (where Hood is gatehring the infinite gems) Iron Man's suit had psychic dampeners to prevent Professor X from reading his mind, so unless that's changed he should be immune to telepathy so long as his helmet stays on. If Thor and Hulk gang up on Warlock, is it possible for Red Hulk to absorb Warlock's power? If he can that definately can swing this fight.

Kyle_Dornez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Kyle_Dornez

@GraniteSoldier said:

is it possible for Red Hulk to absorb Warlock's power?

Well, even if we assume that Rulk will use his absorbtion power (which he almost never used since his days as horrible villain-sue), Warlock battled Vulcan, and his energy manipulation are leagues above Rulks. So even if Ross soaks Warlocks quantum energies, Adam has impressive reserves and actually can recharge himself - quite possibly with Thors help.

And I'll repeat about Iron Man, just to be sure:

@czarny_samael666: Well, Mandarin claimed that he influenced Stark from very Fear Itself and slowly orchestrated all this "depower". So, if we assume that he isn't lying (and, since he was openly gloating in full evil-genius-mode, that is unlikely), then even Bleeding Edge armor is not 100% TP-immune

This 5-post per day limit is really annoying >.<

Magethor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Magethor

Lol, how can Guardians of Manhatten defeat Guardians of Galaxies?

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Kyle_Dornez said:

This 5-post per day limit is really annoying >.<

Hmmm... Hard to say, a specially that he was immune to TP against Emma.  

P.S.Did You've answered me, after You edited Your post? Because I didn't have any sing about it in my inbox.
Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#44  Edited By Veitha

Guardians of Galaxy wins... I think that Drax can find a way to defeat Rulk: he has killed Thanos so I think that Rulk won't be a problem for him. Gamora has got better martial skills than anyone in the Avengers team, she's The Most Dangerous Woman in the Universe, there's nothing that Valkirie, SpiderWoman or iron Fist can do against her. The same can be said for Mantis, that has beaten Thor and WonderMan using only her abilities, and she's also a telepath, a precog, a pirokinetic and a biopath.

Warlock can take down Thor. He'll need time but he can take down him. Iron Man won't be a problem: Phyla can defeat him - she's got Ms.Marvel's powers plus Quasar's powers, so she can take down both Iron Man and Ms.Marvel. Moondragon is one of the most powerful telepath in MU and with Mantis to help her she can take down most of the Avengers.

And the Guardians has also Groot - that can also regenerate himself and he's a genius -, Starlord and Rocket Racoon, and those three can take down a lot of Avengers.

Kyle_Dornez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Kyle_Dornez

@czarny_samael666 said:

P.S.Did You've answered me, after You edited Your post? Because I didn't have any sing about it in my inbox.

Yes, I keep smashing my head into anti-flood protection right now, so I got a little creative here...

Kinda funny how everyone just discarded guys like Iron Fist and Hawkeye, considering that Rand actually has a chance of punching through Warlocks wards. I don't really know much about Mantis, despite that she was there entire GotG-time, but as she put it down herself in Conquest: "This is the time where Ultron teleports here and hits me".

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Kyle_Dornez said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

Yes, I keep smashing my head into anti-flood protection right now, so I got a little creative here...

Kinda funny how everyone just discarded guys like Iron Fist and Hawkeye, considering that Rand actually has a chance of punching through Warlocks wards. I don't really know much about Mantis, despite that she was there entire GotG-time, but as she put it down herself in Conquest: "This is the time where Ultron teleports here and hits me".

;-D Mantis was great. Whole GoG was levels above any current Avengers' series... 
Iron Fist is no pushover and I put Hawkeye above Racoon easily. Mantis is really fast, I would say that she is at least as fast as Spider-Man, but it won't help her against Iron Man's attacks. We have to great fights here: Phylla vs. Ms. Marvel and Warlock vs. Thor, but thanks to Iron Man, other GoG won't matter, while people like Rulk  and a specially Valkyria will. 

@Veitha said:

Guardians of Galaxy wins... I think that Drax can find a way to defeat Rulk: he has killed Thanos so I think that Rulk won't be a problem for him. Gamora has got better martial skills than anyone in the Avengers team, she's The Most Dangerous Woman in the Universe, there's nothing that Valkirie, SpiderWoman or iron Fist can do against her. The same can be said for Mantis, that has beaten Thor and WonderMan using only her abilities, and she's also a telepath, a precog, a pirokinetic and a biopath.

Warlock can take down Thor. He'll need time but he can take down him. Iron Man won't be a problem: Phyla can defeat him - she's got Ms.Marvel's powers plus Quasar's powers, so she can take down both Iron Man and Ms.Marvel. Moondragon is one of the most powerful telepath in MU and with Mantis to help her she can take down most of the Avengers.

And the Guardians has also Groot - that can also regenerate himself and he's a genius -, Starlord and Rocket Racoon, and those three can take down a lot of Avengers.

1.Maybe, but why do You think that Rulk will fight with Drax and not with Groot? Iron Fist much better fits as his enemy.
2.I disagree. How she is above Valkyrie, she Brunhillde has thousands of years experience with using Dragonfang? 
3.You're suggesting that Iron Man won't attack telepaths, while he already did the same in AvX currently.
4.How Phylla can take Ms. MArvel and Iron Man in the same time? What feats does she have that can support that?
5.Racoon and Star Lord can't take even one Avenger. Maybe together they will be able to take out Barton. Maybe.
Kyle_Dornez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Kyle_Dornez

@czarny_samael666 said:

2.I disagree. How she is above Valkyrie, she Brunhillde has thousands of years experience with using Dragonfang?
4.How Phylla can take Ms. MArvel and Iron Man in the same time? What feats does she have that can support that?
5.Racoon and Star Lord can't take even one Avenger. Maybe together they will be able to take out Barton. Maybe.

2. Well, Gamora is kinda brutal and amoral assasin. With healing factor. I belive it can compensate comparative lack of experience. They are pretty much equal.

4. Quantum Bands allow her to use versatile constructs. She took out several Phalanx Selects and Super-Adaptoid with them during Conquest - and then her power was limited by shield over all Kree space.

5. I would say most likely. Star Lord is basically just a guy with a gun here, and together with Rocky they're packing a lot of heat, enough to keep Barton pinned.

Though I really don't know why there is "No mindrape" rule, that basically cripples all Moondragon power (unless that is more literal mindrape, kinda like one Emma was about to use on Thor...) Because if TP is on, Stark will suddenly find himself busy surviving angry Red Hulk...

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Kyle_Dornez said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

4. Quantum Bands allow her to use versatile constructs. She took out several Phalanx Selects and Super-Adaptoid with them during Conquest - and then her power was limited by shield over all Kree space.

5. I would say most likely. Star Lord is basically just a guy with a gun here, and together with Rocky they're packing a lot of heat, enough to keep Barton pinned.

Though I really don't know why there is "No mindrape" rule, that basically cripples all Moondragon power (unless that is more literal mindrape, kinda like one Emma was about to use on Thor...) Because if TP is on, Stark will suddenly find himself busy surviving angry Red Hulk...

4.I know what she can in theory, I've read most comics in which Quasar was doing most of incredible feats, yet I don't belive that Phylla can repeat them. 
She outsmarted Adaptoid, not really took him down thanks to her powers. 
5.Stark will take her out, before any of his teammates will start to fight him. Besides, he would have to allow Hulk to fight with him.
Kyle_Dornez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Kyle_Dornez

@czarny_samael666 said:

5.Stark will take her out, before any of his teammates will start to fight him. Besides, he would have to allow Hulk to fight with him.

I think the distance here will play in her favor - Moondragons TP has almost planetary range, and I never saw any sniping feats from Bleeding Edge armor...

Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Greendevil

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Greendevil said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

2.? I've said Racoon, Drax, SL and Major Victory 4.Valkyrie is just stronger and more durable. Other things seems to be equal, like skills, swords, speed, experience...

hahahah.....i guess we have better weed here than i thought ;)