Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#151  Edited By Copy

Apparition says:

"well i'm satisfied. thanks for the stimulating conversation :)"

yea i think this is my best conversation i'm really happy this was a great conversation but its probably not over yet

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#152  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Nobody says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
"Nobody says:
"If thats true. Aang loses. "
#BLASPHEMY!"
Sorry Cyro but there isn't anything Aang can do to that gain toad. "

Well, if Aang can't use Appa and the Spirit Monster, then why should Naruto be able to use the toad? It's Naruto and Aang, mano y mano, no one else.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By Copy

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Nobody says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
"Nobody says:
#BLASPHEMY!"
Well, if Aang can't use Appa and the Spirit Monster, then why should Naruto be able to use the toad? It's Naruto and Aang, mano y mano, no one else."

aang only used the spirit monster cause of that fish and its naruto ability to summon gamabunta

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#154  Edited By Apparition

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Nobody says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
"Nobody says:
#BLASPHEMY!"
Well, if Aang can't use Appa and the Spirit Monster, then why should Naruto be able to use the toad? It's Naruto and Aang, mano y mano, no one else."

its one of his normal attacks in a fight cryo!

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

But its still another person and sort of an unfair advantage. It should be just Aang and Naruto, no toad.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#156  Edited By The_Martian

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Nobody says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
"Nobody says:
#BLASPHEMY!"
Cause the Toad is not another person. Its one of his Justus. Where Appa is a friend and so is the Spirit Panda.
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By Vrakmul

By this token then Aang could have Chuck Norris to pop up out of nowhere to aid him. And it's still a summon jutsu so it still counts as someone assisting him.
Post Edited:2007-10-06 22:25:14

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By Apparition

Cryo-Wolf says:

"But its still another person and sort of an unfair advantage. It should be just Aang and Naruto, no toad."

i'm sure people who fight gaara wish he didnt have that demon inside him and naruto too. even without the toad youre never really fighting naruto on his own because he has the demon fox inside him. you cant limit his normal fighting tools.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By Apparition

Dreadnaught says:

"By this token then Aang could have Chuck Norris to pop up out of nowhere to aid him. And it's still a summon jutsu so it still counts as someone assisting him.
Post Edited:2007-10-06 22:25:14"

well as soon as aang learns how to summon chuck then he can come and get stomped on by gamabunta too

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By Copy

Apparition says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
"But its still another person and sort of an unfair advantage. It should be just Aang and Naruto, no toad."
i'm sure people who fight gaara wish he didnt have that demon inside him and naruto too. even without the toad youre never really fighting naruto on his own because he has the demon fox inside him. you cant limit his normal fighting tools."

well i always saw the deman's like a bloodline trait naruto got the fox before his umbeciol cord (can't spell it) was cut off so i say technically he was always with it

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#161  Edited By The_Martian

Apparition says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
i'm sure people who fight gaara wish he didnt have that demon inside him and naruto too. even without the toad youre never really fighting naruto on his own because he has the demon fox inside him. you cant limit his normal fighting tools."
Very true. Cause than you are going Batman without his gadgets kind of thing which really makes you think what the point is then. Naruto wins this one. If Aang could bend some giant monster he could stand a chance but so far the closest thing was while he was in the ocean and in the avatar state. But even that wasn't as power as the toad.
Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By Apparition

Nobody says:

"Apparition says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
Very true. Cause than you are going Batman without his gadgets kind of thing which really makes you think what the point is then. Naruto wins this one. If Aang could bend some giant monster he could stand a chance but so far the closest thing was while he was in the ocean and in the avatar state. But even that wasn't as power as the toad. "

exactly

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

I still think Aang wins.....

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By Apparition

Cryo-Wolf says:

"I still think Aang wins....."

lol sooooo stubborn :)

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Ok, and just for the record, read the bending section. I mean all of it. It'll tell you everything you need to know about how powerful Aang's bending is.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aang