rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 rogueshadow  Moderator

Rules:

• Full knowledge/Win by Death/Morals off/Standard Gear.
  • No Avatar State.
  • All canon feats for Aang. FMA:B versions of the Homunculi.
  • Rounds are in no particular order, just say how you think each fight might go.
  • Begin one hundred feet apart at Wulong Forest.

No Caption Provided

vs

Round One: Greed

No Caption Provided

Round Two: Gluttony

No Caption Provided

Round Three: Lust

No Caption Provided

Round Four: Envy

No Caption Provided

Round Five: Wrath

No Caption Provided

Round Six: Sloth

No Caption Provided

Round Seven: Pride

No Caption Provided

katanalauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beat lust, greed and envy ; sloth and gluttony are 50/50;lose to rest.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He loses to most if not all of them.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 rogueshadow  Moderator

He loses to most if not all of them.

Beat lust, greed and envy ; sloth and gluttony are 50/50;lose to rest.

Reasons?

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 anthp2000  Moderator  Online

He can beat most of them. He has his FTE movement showings and some crazy raw power as well as versatality.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow: he doesnt have the damage output to seriously put down any of them. Most of them can kill him quickly and easily.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 anthp2000  Moderator  Online
rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 rogueshadow  Moderator

@rogueshadow: he doesnt have the damage output to seriously put down any of them. Most of them can kill him quickly and easily.

I don't know how you could think that given his power output:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Now imagine him morals off and fighting to kill.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthp2000: yeah and have you seen their regen capabilities?

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator  Online

@nerdchore: lol you obviously haven't. Apart from the gifs rogeshadow showed:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

@anthp2000: Damn, I'd completely forgotten that bottom one, Aang's a boss.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 anthp2000  Moderator  Online
Avatar image for deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b
deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

He beats Lust, and maybe pride. The rest beat him.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Marc_55
Avatar image for deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b
deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc_55:

Well I wasn't sure about pride, since his attack is really good. But I wasn't sure about his defence to Airbending.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthsenju: His shadows should easily divert any air, if Aang can even get those attacks off.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loses to Gluttony, Sloth, Wrath and Pride. Beats Envy and Lust. Not sure about Greed.

Avatar image for amethystgravity
AmethystGravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why are Lust and Greed so underrated? Aside from Wrath (and Sloth, though I'm not sure if he really counts), they're easily the fastest here, as well as some of the smartest.

Avatar image for stardustcrusader
StardustCrusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loses to Gluttony, Sloth, Wrath and Pride. Beats Envy and Lust. Not sure about Greed.

Avatar image for captain_inverse
captain_inverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why are Lust and Greed so underrated? Aside from Wrath (and Sloth, though I'm not sure if he really counts), they're easily the fastest here, as well as some of the smartest.

Because 1st form greed was a lousy fighter & lust had a hard time keeping up with mustang (who, reaction wise, is slower than most others in FMA:B)

Envy was keeping up with Ling, that's pretty impressive considering Ling managed to evade Wrath with an injured lan-fan on his shoulder. And her (its?) trueform may be big enough to just crush him

Sloth IS fastest but lacks control

AmethystGravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_inverse: The picture is of Greed-ling...

Lust having a hard time keeping up with Mustang? The only reason he won was due to catching her off guard and from a distance; even then, she almost killed him. Earlier, she blitzed him by slicing through his gun before he could react. Without her (ironic) arrogance, she could easily have finished Mustang and Havoc off, especially considering how she's essentially blitzed Cornello, Marcoh, Barry the Chopper, and Alphonse with her ultimate spear. She even made Scar flee with the aid of Gluttony.

Also, as Mustang put it, Envy's true form makes him a bigger target, so Aang could use similar tactics to what Mei and Alphonse did in the ice field, or what Mustang did in their final fight.

captain_inverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amethystgravity: good point; just rewatched mustang vs. lust on youtube. She was in control throughout that fight(including against Al) my mistake.

Does Aang have accuracy comparable to Mustang being able to fry tongues & eyeballs?

I personally thought Envy would make for the best fight because, from what i seen on CV, Wrath's speed should be too much for him. Let alone his ultimate eyes

AmethystGravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_inverse:

just rewatched mustang vs. lust on youtube. She was in control throughout that fight(including against Al)

Yeah, for a villain with such a short appearance, she has some fairly impressive feats. It probably comes partly from her experience as the second eldest.

Does Aang have accuracy comparable to Mustang being able to fry tongues & eyeballs?

I'm not entirely sure; I've only watched some of the Last Airbender.

I personally thought Envy would make for the best fight because, from what i seen on CV, Wrath's speed should be too much for him. Let alone his ultimate eyes

That's understandable, and yes, Wrath's speed is ridiculous. I can see Envy providing a great fight, since he's a combination of speed, strength, intelligence, and versatility, while not necessarily being the greatest in any of those categories among his homunculi brethren. Of course, his psychological tactics he prefers would likely be ineffective without prior knowledge, but he still has quite a few tricks at his disposal.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How exactly is he beating greed? If he does get past greed, he smacks around Gluttony, stomps lust, beats envy after a good fight, but gets his head cut off by Wrath.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 anthp2000  Moderator  Online
DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthp2000: Oh, then he isn't beating wrath, sloth nor pride. They all stomp him he may stand a chance or win against the people i mentioned like gluttony.

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the only real threat is pride and bradly

GothamCiti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By GothamCiti

Round 1: GreedLing is faster and can tank anything Aang dishes out if he actually goes full Ultimate Shield mode.

Round 2: Aang can smack around Gluttony, but could get caught off guard by his False Gate of Truth beam.

Round 3: Aang should overpower Lust, but could get caught off guard by her Ultimate Spear if he tries to block it.

Round 4: Aang should be able to overwhelm normal Envy, but gets stomped by his Monster form who's strong and surprisingly fast.

Round 5: Aang gets absolutely speed blitzed by Wrath.

Round 6: Sloth can tank pretty much anything Aang dishes out, surprise Aang with his speed, and take down Aang through his superior strength.

Round 7: Pride stomps due to the distance and AOE of his shadows which are strong enough to pierce through any of Aang's defenses.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 rogueshadow  Moderator

People seriously underrate Avatar characters in my opinion, they're so much faster than people acknowledge, people fail to note that anime often animates main objects at a higher frame rate than background objects during fights, which is why seem to move so fast. This is something Avatar does not do.

The-Seeffiss17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Aang can defeat all of them except the last 3 and maybe not Greed depending on how durable Greeds shield is.

Avatar image for nathaniel_christopher
Nathaniel_Christopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The loss of the Avatar State is a blow, but Aang remains a high level Bender even without it. Morals off then comes in handy here, because, while his quick feet will help him avoid his opponents, raw power is going to be key here. I can see him taking the first 5, struggling with Sloth, and maybe losing to Pride. Need to think more on how Pride's powers would match against Aang's.

Chair-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only homunculus id say in question are Wrath/pride/envy(due to sheer size + regen alone)

Aang can literally do to Lust what Mustang did to her with his fire bending and Sloth would be an easy kill. If arm strong was able to do that much damage, then aang a FAR better Earthbender then armstrong was alchemist(as much as i love him, aang really is a bit better) aang should be easily able to handle him, if he can avoid getting tagged. And with him being an air bender and all, that shouldn't be an issue.

greed is tough, but its debatable that carbon is a type of earth and could probably be earth bent into nothing. even if not, even his ultimate defence has weaknesses and can be beat with brute force and speed. on top of that, hes shown to not have such nice heat resistance, so fire bending is a strong option.

Gluttony is not much of a factor, his big trump card is a one trick pony and if aang isn't instantly defeated, then its a stomp. Aang is far to fast for him, and with air bending can easily keep himself airborne and out of harms way.

Envy, if he manages to no get smashed, is just more a matter of wearing him down until he becomes his little worm. i only think it could be an issue, is with surprise factor of his actual size. other then that, he becomes a little Marshmallow worm.

Pride and wrath are the two truly deadly ones. wrath at full power with his eye is a casual bullet timer, can insane strength, and would probably kill aang if he managed to get close enough fast enough.

IIRC aang cant metal bend, so he wouldn't be able to do much against his swords, it would come down to if aang can keep out of his range long enough to actually hurt him.

pride is just a beast and his shadows powers are Pretty OP.

unless AAng can replicate this feat below, i don't see him having a strong chance of winning that fight. pride has shown to be able to instantly pierce through metal/earth/tree's as long as he has his shadows, and as long as aang uses any fire bending, he will have shadows to use, and with them acting as a shield, theres not much aang could do from a distance to hurt pride.

No Caption Provided

if Aang can figure out to and replicate this kind of feat? then he should win easy. but other then that, its a big advantage for pride imo.

captain_inverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By captain_inverse

@amethystgravity:

Both Aang and the Homunculi have full knowledge on each other.

Do you think it would help Aang more or Envy? I mean people that knew what Envy could do still were left stunned when seeing a parent/lover/friend trying to kill them or visa versa.

Plus her battle inside Gluttony against Ling/Ed was pretty impressive.....and now that i think on it; didn't Envy carry around several huge structures (as big as her true form) that were left from the city Xerxes. Envy ,according to Ling, still possesses the same mass (weight) in her human form as her true form. Sooooo she should have just as much strength regardless her shape.

@chair-sama:

How hot can Aangs fire get? It took a pool of magma to break through Greeds shield.

Could Aang react to Sloth Blitzing him? Armstrong also punches with as much, if not more, force as a tank round point blank. Sloth is no push over.

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It depends a little on whether he gets rest between rounds. But assuming he does, I don't see why he does not clear if he is morals off.

4 of them are quite easy. Lust is slow, Sloth is a predictable one trick pony, Envy is just a big target and Mustang wiped the floor with them once he got serious, Aang has the perfect counter to Gluttony, who is just a dumb brute anyway and it is likely he would end him before he even used his mouth ability.

The real obstacles are Pride, Greed and Wrath. Pride I would actually give a good chance of winning if Aang was morals on, since he is a little kid and such. But morals off Aang won't give two shits about that. Ed consistently dodged Pride's attacks, and Aang is way faster and more agile then he is. Considering his weakness, Aang could just bury him in rocks and be done with it.

Greed is a dangerous h2h fighter, fast and agile. Aang is good at dodging but does not excel at h2h. And Greed's shield is a huge problem in terms of being able to withstand damage. Bradley is a more skilled and faster Greed without the ability to tank a lot of damage. He might be more dangerous though. I think he actually has the best chance of beating Aang, considering he can close the distance between them the fastest and start giving Aang trouble up close

No Caption Provided

Now even with all that taken into account, I think Aang would still take a majority over him, and any other sin. Multiple sins at once would be a different story, but individually I think Aang clears.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 rogueshadow  Moderator

@cpt_nice: It's worth noting Aang has comparable travel speed when it suits him:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Also worth noting in general is that Aang has the ability to go underground, a potent advantage in my opinion:

No Caption Provided

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 rogueshadow  Moderator

Bump.

Avatar image for gilgameshthepimptoendallpimps
GilgameshThePimpToEndAllPimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

No avatar state? Greed absolutely destroys him, as does Pride, Bradley depends on wether or not Aang abusing Earthbending, but he should win on speed alone regardless )his showing against Scar is a good sign he could pull it off), Sloth can blitz, Gluttony depends on if he has the Gate or Truth or not (he can win with it, loses without), Lust and Envy lose on lack of impressive combat feats. So Aang loses 4-5/7 matches.

Avatar image for fullmetalemprah
FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By FullMetalEmprah

Aang gets the shit blitzed out of him by like half of them. Aang needs the Avatar State to win.

Yamiyodare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aang gets the shit blitzed out of him by like half of them. Aang needs the Avatar State to win.

This

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fullmetalemprah said:

This

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aang beats Lust, Envy, and maybe Greed. The rest handle him.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He stops at 1.

AmethystGravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Greed wins. Lust, Wrath, Pride, and a somewhat serious Sloth can blitz. An angry Gluttony can one-shot via false gate. Envy can win too.

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wrath, Sloth, and Pride can all blitz him if he starts too close. Otherwise, he should be able to take them all.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d39a38bf2071
deactivated-5d39a38bf2071

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raikage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheBooyZz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Idk how this works but..

Bump...?

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He loses the first round without avatar state

Even with it hell idk how he defeat gluttony

WiseforAges

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since no Avatar State aang is getting done in by nearly every Homunculus here with mid-diff on their part.